Survivng the "Relighting" of the Sun

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer
Survivng the "Relighting" of the Sun

Post by Ian MacLeod » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Okay, as I understand it, just before the sun starts shining again or thereabouts after the three days of darkness, there's a huge blast of x-rays. Granted, it's not ionizing radiation, however, it can still ruin some people's whole social lives... How do we get around that and hang around to enjoy the ascended Earth and all that goes with it? Personally, I'd much prefer to have the same body I'm in now - well, a repaired version, at least - and remain essentially the "me" who has worked so hard to survive and grow to this point. Can this be done? If so, how?

Here's Hoping!

Ian

gut1kor
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Survivng the "Relighting" of the Sun

Post by gut1kor » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 am

Ian MacLeod wrote:and remain essentially the "me" who has worked so hard to survive and grow to this point. Can this be done? If so, how?
I think you are unnecessarily concerned. The earth will stay in this pigsty condition for few more hundreds and Iam hopeful you will survive till natural transition and after.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:12 pm

I am prepairing for the radiation by mental means, just meditation practices for the body to absorb this harmful radiation and transmute it to beneficial "things". I dunno if it really helps, but never have meditations been bad for you I think.

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Excuse me, I know i come off as a "doubting Thomas" here, but what relighting...the sun has been in the Danish sky quite as usual for the last 3 days?