Death sentence for --daniel

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Death sentence for --daniel

Post by Djchrismac » Tue May 07, 2019 9:52 am

The latest update:
Daniel Phoenix III

I'm getting ready to leave for Huntsman Cancer Institute and my surgery. My dear friend Gopi will be there and when things are over, he will make a post to my timeline to let you know how things went.

Worst of all is that this isn't going to treat my cancer--it is only to stop the secondary damage that the tumors are causing to other organs that are making it impossible for me to live. If successful, it will buy me some time to find an actual treatment. Many thanks to those who have passed on cancer treatments. I am going to research them and put them to good use after they can stabilize me.

Despite my best efforts and all your loving thoughts, I am still very afraid... my last surgery, years ago, did not go well, as I failed to go unconscious for it and laid there for 2 hours, paralyzed, blind and fully conscious. It was terrifying. I ended up with PTSD over medical procedures. Just the thought of that happening again makes me shake all over. I'm trying to do my best to relax, though they won't let me eat or drink anything today. My ride to the hospital is on its way... many thanks to all!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 09, 2019 4:53 am

Gopi Krishna to Daniel Phoenix III
Yesterday · · Update: Daniel is out of surgery and is doing all right. There is some residual pain in the gut area due to the surgery, but otherwise he is doing as well as can be expected, and resting in the hospital now. Thanks to all you folks for the support at such a crucial time.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

user737
Muggle
Muggle

Post by user737 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:34 am

Daniel, you have made a difference in my life. I would not be where I am without your help and the help of so many others such as yourself. You are in my thoughts.
Light and Love. Progression and Gravity. Out and In.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu May 09, 2019 10:23 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:53 am
Gopi Krishna to Daniel Phoenix III
Yesterday · · Update: Daniel is out of surgery and is doing all right. There is some residual pain in the gut area due to the surgery, but otherwise he is doing as well as can be expected, and resting in the hospital now. Thanks to all you folks for the support at such a crucial time.
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 10, 2019 3:20 am

Daniel Phoenix III

I survived major surgery (3 hrs), still in a lot of pain and they are keeping me in the hospital until things get working again in a few more days. Still can't stand on my own but trying hard. Got some food down this evening. Thanks to everyone for the guardians sent... I could see their shadows floating around the surgery room and PACU. They are still here in the hospital keeping an eye on me. Time for sleep now. Thanks again!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon May 13, 2019 4:12 am

Gopi Krishna‎ to Daniel Phoenix III · 5 hrs ·

Hey guys, Daniel is still in the hospital. Doctors are still trying to get his digestive system back on track. He's traveling in between realms due to all the pain medication. You all are the best support, please keep him in your thoughts.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 16, 2019 4:04 am

Gopi Krishna‎ to Daniel Phoenix III · 7 hrs ·

Some good news: Daniel's health is better now. His digestive system has kicked back in, he's able to walk around, and is taking fluids at the moment. Feeling MUCH better compared to a couple of days ago. Thanks all!

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Thu May 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Daniel
My best wishes and Godspeed for your well being...much GRATITUDE !

Gopi/DJ-thanks for the updates

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Great news! Txs Chris..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun May 19, 2019 7:22 pm

Daniel Phoenix III · 3 hrs ·

I have been transferred to a Nursing home and resting comfortably. Still unable to get around on my own, but making fast progress now. Expecting to be home and blogging all sorts of unbelievable stuff within a week. This has been one weird experience! Particularly staying awake during general anesthesia--expected and prepared for this time, and my report of that "other side" of consciousness was accurate enough that Huntsman Institute is using me as a case study for a formal paper! Leave it to me to break all the rules--even knocked cold by anesthesia. There are other Realms out there right at the edge of our consciousness, and I've just stuck my size 11 foot in that door to prop it open so we truth seekers can see what they are hiding!
Things are about to get interesting...! :shock: 8-)