Annunaki & Nibiru

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Kano
Mage
Mage
Re: More about Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by Kano » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello,
There are many ways that disclosure could happen, but no guarantee as to how it will happen. He said that it will be as gentle as possible, maybe an event that will be interfered with in a way that you cannot deny the assistance of other races. The problem is that the Jah-ku are afraid of what they call "aliens". Partially because aliens are shown to you as something bad, imposing, or menacing in your media. Also, the powers that be believe that this will shatter people's religious beliefs, driving them mad. When my friend is negotiating with the powers that be, he asks them what will happen when these beings arrive and share stories of Jesus,Mohammed, Etc. This causes a paradigm shift within the powers that be. As far as an official announcement, he says that everything is ready to go now, but disclosure could happen as late as 2015, but this is really unknown.

Why does he feel it is immanent?
He is part of an ongoing project, which one of the stated goals is to prepare the Jah-ku for integration into the galactic community. I do not know why this time period has been decided on, but he says that we are the final piece to a very ancient puzzle. Many are waiting to see what happens to us. If we choose to be a peaceful member of the galactic community, it will lead to a cultural renaissance for the Jah-ku. The Jah-ku are one of seven tribes of humans who came to this galaxy and spread out. There are Jah-ku who live elsewhere in this area of the galaxy, our brothers and sisters of whom we will be reunited with. I don't want to confuse anyone, but the story of us being genetically manipulated to make workers is also true. Our genetic lineage is partially earth primate, but mostly Jah ku, from our mother galaxy. The powers that be have slightly different DNA than us. They are direct descendants of the ancient Jah-ku royalty who reside here and elsewhere. When I say powers that be, I am not referring to Rockefellers or Rothschilds, just to be clear. I am speaking of very ancient families who have been ruling us for around 150,000 years. Their names are not recorded in any history on this planet, and will not be spoken here. Their names would make no sense anyway, as there are no references in our recorded history. These records with their names are kept and maintained on Nibiru.

My friend has been, captured/imprisoned/killed. I don't know yet what has happened, but I fear he has been killed. He very much wanted to take part in the transition into the 6th age of man on Earth. I am sharing this because he wanted people to have the choice to live free, and realize their full, and positive potential, and that this information could assist in making this choice. The powers that be want you to make a different choice, they know that you will choose based on how you have been influenced. Did you know that there is an alien prison on an island not too far away from New Zealand?
I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. That's terrible. How long has it been since you have heard from him?

I did not know that there is an alien prison on an island not far from New Zealand but I have heard that there is an underground alien refuge somewhere in Australia. I have heard it described as a place that ET's go from R&R.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by Mon-Nai » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Thank you Kano. It's been about a month since I've heard from him. He would always say that once our souls know each other, we can always find each other in dream time, even after death. I have found from my own experience that this is indeed the case. My friend has made many recordings detailing who he is, and what he does, in the event that if something happened to him , his story could be told. He is Yajweh of the Anunnaki, emissary of the 7th Emperor of Nibiru who's name shall not be said, lord of the Anunnaki. The recordings are being maintained by an associate, YouTube user "vincedelgato". There are many recordings already on his page, the rest are at 5sks.com/Yajweh.html.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Mon-Nai wrote:Thank you Kano. It's been about a month since I've heard from him. He would always say that once our souls know each other, we can always find each other in dream time, even after death. I have found from my own experience that this is indeed the case. My friend has made many recordings detailing who he is, and what he does, in the event that if something happened to him , his story could be told. He is Yajweh of the Anunnaki, emissary of the 7th Emperor of Nibiru who's name shall not be said, lord of the Anunnaki. The recordings are being maintained by an associate, YouTube user "vincedelgato". There are many recordings already on his page, the rest are at 5sks.com/Yajweh.html.
So are you referring to Yajweh as the god of Judaism or are the spellings just similar?

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm

No Kano, I'm not referring to the god of Judaism. Yajweh is my friend, he is not a god.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Mon-Nai wrote:No Kano, I'm not referring to the god of Judaism. Yajweh is my friend, he is not a god.
That's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. You have shared some really amazing things so thanks for that. Will the recordings of Yajweh that you talk about be released now or have that already been released in full?

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm

You're welcome. Some of the recordings are up on YouTube now, search for "vincedelgato", and they are on his page. All the recordings are being maintained at 5sks.com/Yajweh.html, those guys do ask for a donation to access all of the recordings, because the recordings have to be transported before they are posted online, which is costly.
Hope this helps

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Mon-Nai wrote:You're welcome. Some of the recordings are up on YouTube now, search for "vincedelgato", and they are on his page. All the recordings are being maintained at 5sks.com/Yajweh.html, those guys do ask for a donation to access all of the recordings, because the recordings have to be transported before they are posted online, which is costly.
Hope this helps
I see. I am always skeptical of any message or messenger who requires money in order to have access to their library of knowledge. Maybe I don't understand why transporting these recordings would be costly, but with the technology today, there should be only nominal storage costs. It seems to me that the desire would be to expose this information to as many as people as possible, and of course the best way to do that is to make it free and open to the public. Do you not agree?

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I understand your concern. When my friend makes a recording, he cannot post it on the Internet himself because he would be captured and tortured/killed very quickly, because his location would be revealed. The recordings must be physically transported by individuals who operate off the grid to someone else who can post them online discreetly. The transport costs money. I can tell you for fact that no one involved in this project makes money, in fact they are all in debt because of this. But if money is an issue, there are hours and hours worth of free recordings available on the YouTube page I listed.
Please understand that this is not a game or a scam. There are many people involved with this from start to finish, and the money does not even cover their time or costs, and some have been seriously harmed just to give everyone an opportunity to learn about these things. If word comes back that my friend has been killed, then its my understanding that these recordings will be distributed free of charge.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Mon-Nai wrote:I understand your concern. When my friend makes a recording, he cannot post it on the Internet himself because he would be captured and tortured/killed very quickly, because his location would be revealed. The recordings must be physically transported by individuals who operate off the grid to someone else who can post them online discreetly. The transport costs money. I can tell you for fact that no one involved in this project makes money, in fact they are all in debt because of this. But if money is an issue, there are hours and hours worth of free recordings available on the YouTube page I listed.
Please understand that this is not a game or a scam. There are many people involved with this from start to finish, and the money does not even cover their time or costs, and some have been seriously harmed just to give everyone an opportunity to learn about these things. If word comes back that my friend has been killed, then its my understanding that these recordings will be distributed free of charge.
Gotcha. I really hope your friend is alright. I did listen to one of the youtube videos last night and he has a very peaceful voice. How is it that you guys met?

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:45 am

Mon-Nai,

Thank you for the info and your contribution. Fascinating. I will have to go and look at those videos. At this point though, I assume there isn't information on some of the following questions;

Is there any info available on how the Annunaki Emperors come to be in power? Or how their government system(s) work?

The powers that be that you refer to - what information is available on them? Names are not very useful without understanding "who" they are and why they are the "powers that be". Since you've pointed out it is not the people most of us think it is (e.g. Rockefellers etc), what info is available so that we can better understand who / what they are?

If your friend is in such danger, and you used the name he is known by, wouldn't it endanger him if you associated yourself with him while pointing out the info that you do, and thus attracting attention to yourself - a person linked with you friend? This would mean that you could be monitored and tracked (not just physically but in the 'astral'/higher planes too) if he is an important target. How come you put yourself and your friend at risk like this? We appreciate it, but being skeptics, these things incline that you either have effective counter-measures to these dangers or that you are not giving us the full picture about the things you are sharing and pointing to.

Please understand that we have been subject to massive amounts of misinformation. This means that we weigh the benefit to the hearers of the information shared (if there is none, then the motive in sharing or spreading it is probably not beneficial either), as well as the credibility of it. And practical considerations, like those of security, is a prime factor in considering credibility.

I only pose these questions for those that don't feel comfortable remote viewing or using similar tools to assess the possibly valuable contribution you are making - or to discern the possible lack of value there-of.

I hope that my post is received in the spirit of prudence and creating bridges of understanding and trust - not in the spirit of suspicion or division.