ISON

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: ISON

Post by Lozion » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 pm

T11 wrote:
Lozion wrote:More stuff on Xanterex/ISON from Tolec: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgXfrnX ... e=youtu.be
Tolec sounds weird in this message. I don't like it and think Tanaath might be right about this. I stopped listening half-way through because I felt like I was being programmed. Are they tying to get us to want catastrophic earthquakes with the promise that it's the only way we'll get to meet our "star families?" Well, screw that. Not buying into it!
Exactly. The fear aspect has started about early summer when Tolec said reptilians may try an overt invasion around the fall period. Isnt that strange? Its almost as if he's saying look they're coming but rest assured its the good guys who will show up. Confusing to say the least....
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 pm

I agree, soldierhugsmember put me on to the Tolec/Tanaath/Silver Legion stuff but it just doesn't sit well with me at all. They also seem to be on the mini-nuke bandwagon re: 9/11 but that goes against Judy Wood's research which is on the money imho.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:40 am

Could you elaborate a bit on the Judy Woods stuff?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Yeah sure mate, I'm on holiday with limited access on my phone but check out Judy's website and lecture "Where did the towers go" along with www.checktheevidence.com by Andrew Johnson. In a nutshell she's an engineer and shows that the use of directed energy beam weapons brought down the towers.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I agree, soldierhugsmember put me on to the Tolec/Tanaath/Silver Legion stuff but it just doesn't sit well with me at all. They also seem to be on the mini-nuke bandwagon re: 9/11 but that goes against Judy Wood's research which is on the money imho.
OK. 9/11 theories aside, what is it about Tanaath and The Silver Legion that doesn't sit well with you? At this point, The SL and Tolec are at odds. Tanaath says Tolec's info is not to be trusted and that the Andromeda Council he represents has likely been infiltrated by the bad guys. The SL apparently checked out this supposed Andromedan biosphere Xanterexx and "didn't like what they saw." Tolec definitely sounds weird lately and his responses to reasonable criticisms don't make sense. I don't know what his reason is now for why there must be catastrophic Earth changes before his "good guys" show up. Before it was about the "last remaining undersea reptilian base" being destroyed by an earthquake off the coast of Oregon but that prediction never came to pass. In fact, I can't think of even one thing he's said so far that has proven to be true. It just seems like this is some kind of attempt to get people to collectively manifest a catastrophic timeline where they have to be "saved."

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:36 pm

How can you really trust the info this Tanaath is putting out? I'm not a fan of councils and galactic hierarchies, they were pally with Tolec before so it could easily be a ploy to get you to trust them more. I would rather trust a group that works together for the greater good and isn't infighting.

Here's another example from the faq on their website:
I'm not going to believe anything positive is happening until I see the Chemtrails stop! What about the Chemtrails?

Yes, chemtrails and the like are real, are harmful, and are have been responsible for illness and deaths. However, there are so many important things going on here, it is good to remember that we shouldn't focus on one thing to the exclusion of all else. The Silver Legion doesn't have a lot of ability to interact with the physical world. We're limited in what we can do about the chemtrails. That doesn't mean that there won't be someone else with the exact expertise and ability to do something about them.

All the poisoning can be reversed, and will be once Earth is free and we are able to choose for ourselves. As horrible as things are now, think of it as one of the dark's last 'F. U.' before they are ushered out.

You may have noticed an accelerated schedule of sprayings. This is not because they are trying to get even more poison into us, this is because the chemtrails are dissipating and becoming harmless faster than they anticipated, and they are sending up more flights to compensate. This is a reaction response. Something is being done about chemtrails. Just because they can still get planes up there and dump stuff from them doesn’t mean that stuff is sticking around.

You can help dissipate chemtrails. Focus your energy on those chemtrails and order them to dissipate and harm nothing. Order them to plague only the ones who dreamed them up. Tell those chemtrails if they really want somewhere to go, it should be the homes of those who created them. Putting your energy into their dispersal and harmlessness works – I have done this myself and seen it in action. Orgone generators may also work, though I can’t confirm this as I’ve never run one.
"Just ignore the chemtrails and they'll go away"?!
"Someone else will deal with them"?!
"They'll get cleaned when we save the world"?!

Sorry but I don't see how they are unable to do something about them if they are our galactic guardians, I don't see them dissipating and becoming more harmless, I'm seeing the global Geoengineering increasing with multiple cloud layers and chemtrails covering most of Europe from Scotland to Portugal and asking them to go away does not work! It's a total con from what I can gather.

The chemtrails are most definitely sticking around, have you looked out the window of a plane recently, seen blue sky for a whole day without chemtrails being left everywhere, seen many stars or a sunset recently? I know I haven't and I've also not seen anything that makes me want to believe that these people are who they say they are.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:05 pm

The timing is really weird. With the US govt shutdown, NASA will furlough 98% of its staff, leaving fewer than 600 out of more than 18,000 employees on the job. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... nistration).
Combined with the Air Force Space Surveillance System shutdown (Space Fence) effective Oct 1st (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_ ... nce_System)
and various Youtube reports of Hubble ISON images being manipulated and so forth, plus ongoing Tolec Vs others announcements, something is amiss. Its as if everything is done so we can't get solid data on the Comet. Could it be that the Cabal is finally playing its last card? Talk about an October Surprise...

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 pm

I like how Tolec says that there will be NEW Caretakers of Earth... yeah, NEW World Order caretakers. This is what Project Blue Beam DOES. It manipulates people to accept, support and defend the new regime.

Beam me up, Scotty... please!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:38 pm

daniel wrote:I like how Tolec says that there will be NEW Caretakers of Earth... yeah, NEW World Order caretakers. This is what Project Blue Beam DOES. It manipulates people to accept, support and defend the new regime.

Beam me up, Scotty... please!

Agreed. What do you think Daniel, is it time for that last card in your opinion? Blue Beam, fake landing attempt? Have you come by any new data about the Comet?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Lozion wrote:Agreed. What do you think Daniel, is it time for that last card in your opinion? Blue Beam, fake landing attempt?
I think they have a very large deck of cards... there's always a backup plan.

After listening to Tolec's message... maybe we should send him a blue T-shirt, saying "Official Blue Beam Spokesperson" on it. I mean, can it be any more obvious???

Of course, there are also the "harmonics" to deal with... Tolec got popular because of Drake Bailey (aka LORD Dracos, of Freedom Reigns, Global Voice, Universal Voice and now Cosmic Voice... at least for today... he seems to leave quite a trail of causalities...), whom claimed Tolec was "the real thing." Drake only became popular because of his interview with David Wilcock, whom has been avoiding the whole Drake thing since that interview. May not be the "last card," but might be the one that topples the tower.
Lozion wrote:Have you come by any new data about the Comet?
All the data I have access to shows a common comet on a ballistic trajectory. Does not take much intelligence to fall into a gravity well. Nay-sayers say they are hiding the data of course corrections, but there are simply too many "uncommitted astronomers" in their back yards with telescopes, watching this thing. If something was going on, you can bet it would be all over the net by now. This appears to be a repeat of the Elenin scenario.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii