ISON

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: ISON

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L0YxZwettU
Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & Heiroglyphs!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Lozion wrote:ISON survives...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGvyNoVPDUc
Well that trustworthy bunch at BBC mainstream say otherwise...

Comet Ison destroyed in Sun passage
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25143861

Youtube comments for your video say:
lU2BE2
10 minutes ago
This is the video I've been patiently waiting for. There are some false reports floating around about the disintegration of ISON this video proves otherwise ISON SURVIVES! I only watch videos I trust and you my friend the chosen one for me

Bernard Coldwell
2 minutes ago
Incredible - in a few short hours goes around the star - wow WOW - thanks for the update 

starzulu
28 minutes ago
??? I'm somewhat confused. The BBC are claiming that comet Ison has been destroyed by the sun

LisaDawnn
22 minutes ago
Moral to the story: Stop relying on mainstream because when they're not mis-informing they're deliberating dis-informing.

robert jones
15 minutes ago
i have just read that on bbc news aswell
Spaceweather says:
COMET ISON--UPDATE: New images from SOHO show something emerging from behind the sun. It could be a small fragment of Comet ISON's nucleus or perhaps a "headless comet"--a stream of debris marking the remains of the comet's disintegrated core. Watch the movie and stay tuned for updates.

COMET ISON, R.I.P? Evidence is mounting that comet ISON did not survive its brush with the sun earlier today. At 01:45 EST on Nov. 28th, Thanksgiving Day in the USA, the comet was supposed to pass a little more than a million miles above the surface of the sun. As a new movie from SOHO shows, the comet had already disintegrated. Click to set the scene in motion, and pay careful attention to the head of the comet.
The last few suspicous0bservers videos say it has survived and the following one hints at the snow storm in the US blocking ISON from view. I've recently wondered if one of the several goals of Geoengineering was to prevent us seeing anything happening relating to ISON's perihelion:

5MIN News November 27, 2013: ISON on SOHO, Big Sunspots Cresting Now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMGUbuZjyt8

I'm also wondering if ISON is going to give the Sun a bit of a jolt and kick start some major activity... one to watch... oh wait, a full day of chemtrails again today and the cloud shield is back tonight, guess I had better just believe what the BBC are saying again then! ;) :lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
I'm also wondering if ISON is going to give the Sun a bit of a jolt and kick start some major activity... one to watch... oh wait, a full day of chemtrails again today and the cloud shield is back tonight, guess I had better just believe what the BBC are saying again then! ;) :lol:
Hold fast mate, hold fast... :)

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I'm also wondering if ISON is going to give the Sun a bit of a jolt and kick start some major activity... one to watch... oh wait, a full day of chemtrails again today and the cloud shield is back tonight, guess I had better just believe what the BBC are saying again then! ;) :lol:
You are getting very, very desperate, aren't you?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:32 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=293090
It looks like ISON lost a lot of its brightness, but it's too early to be sure

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:07 pm

...the winking smiley and laughing smiley indicate the BBC comment as humour.

if you mean the chat about the Sun then yeah, I am dying for it to do something so the 1% hide in their DUMBS, stop the geoengineering and leave us in peace to evolve.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Re: The Gypsies / LM's

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:40 pm

daniel wrote:Unless you're referring to the "jumpgate" research, which was another project.
Is there any material about this topic on the web? What is it? Was it done at Montauk? I think I heard it mention by Wilcock.
daniel wrote:Hey, want to know what the Earth's MAC address is? 07-05-03-54-46-18-025E

What is a "MAC address"? And what can I do with that code - can you use it in the dreamscape, remote view it,...? I believe you mentioned also the one which belongs to Mars. So, is this address connected to "jumpgate" travel? Some (maybe Project Camelot's Henry Deacon) call it "jumproom", if I remember it correctly. Is it used to travel from Earth to Mars and vice versa?
daniel wrote:I know they have many forms of camouflage, which I documented in my ETs&EDs paper.
You wrote about it in detail, but you didn't provide any research bibliography, only references to sci-fi filmography. How do you know for a fact that the "lizards" use such techniques? Is there any mythological reference material about this? Any interesting videos on the web?

Jesse Ventura, in his show The Reptilian Elite, debunks the whole thing. At the end, he confronts D. Icke, who can't provide him with any evidence about the royal bloodlines being our reptile rulers. For me, the most interesting part of the show was when they interviewed a man who posted some videos, in which he shows how the eyes of certain US high politicians turn into reptile ones for a moment. I've seen those videos years ago and thought it was a joke. Besides, I remember Bill Ryan writing under the TruTV show about Mars that some of the scenes were staged in order to make it more dramatic. If remember it correctly (it was several years ago), Arizona Wilder told D. Icke in Revelations of a Mother Godess that Prince Charles shape-shifted during the night and scared Lady Diana.
J. Maxwell spoke about his encounter with a pterodactyl, even a tyrannosaurus rex when he was small, and it is well known his interview with Nancy, who had a close encounter with a reptile being as a child - her father was supposedly a high-ranking military officer dealing with UFO crashes. (See also the Reptilian Lecture.)
The He-Man and the Masters of the Universe series also contains a lot of "snake people" (see Rise of the Snake Men, Rattle of the Snake, Snake Pit, and History). The same goes for Conan, the Adventurer, who fights in order to "drive the evil serpents men back into another dimension and vanquish their leader, the cruel lizard Wrath-Amon," member of the Snake Cult, whose god is called Set, the Serpent Demon. I recommend you this very interesting clip about some of the symbols and other things from this cartoon.
Obviously, the lizard people are often depicted in the entertainment industry.
daniel wrote:But I do know that if you can get one of them "pissed off," that camo does slip and the reptilian characteristics become visible to "normal" people.
How do you know it? Did you talk about this with someone that experienced it first-hand, like in your case, when you saw the dinosaur-looking being? There is a scene from Conan in which the serpent men shape-shift from humans into lizards when they put their masks off. BTW, shape-shifting was prominently featured at least in the first season of True Blood.
daniel wrote:With them, it's more like "7 & Drano." Actually you HAVE been lucky enough not to "do lunch" with them...
What did you mean with that "7 & Drano"? Were you referring to P. Nichols' story about his reptile colleague who drank several cans of Drano? Based on Preston's description of him - he says it looked like Gorn from Star Trek -, I believe it looked more like the serpent men from Conan (the cartoon). Maybe there were more kinds of SMs at Montauk, not only "dinosaurs". Swerdlow also talked about the reptilian shape-shifting in a C2C interview (20:50) - if you like, you can listen to those few minutes and make some comments on it. He says what must the reptilians do in order to stay "invisible" - eat human hormones and organs, drink our blood etc., hence the sacrificial rituals. He also says (22:19), like you stated, that their eyes shift if they get angry or very intense - like the politicians in those scenes from Ventura's show. Maybe you two know this because you saw it on some Montauk tapes. Or maybe you watched Conan... :) Oh, he also says that at Montauk, they were told (but he can't verify it), that there are supposedly around 3 million "serpent men" below Earth's surface. You think this is possible? Aren't only the LMs down there? Or maybe they live in some burried space ships, under the military bases... and various temples, churches.
daniel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised, either, particularly at the Temple in SLC. Going to be there next week, so maybe I'll take a look around.
Have you seen or felt anything strange? Did you go there for things related to genealogy? I believe LoneBear mentioned that the Mormons have a lot of records related to genealogy of Americans - sounds interesting.
I believe somebody wanted to know if they can trace their ancestors with the help of internet. I don't remember how I stumbled upon this web page. Maybe it will be of help. Today I saw a clip from CNN about how the US government "has your baby's DNA, and in some States the DNA is stored even without your consent."
daniel wrote:Actually, I'd like to find out how they [the LMs] dream, in light of LoneBear's dream research.
He said they can enter an individual's subconscious in the dreamscape, but not the collective one.

Thank you very much for all the information about the LMs, Daniel!

I believe DjChrismac offered me some material about the LMs. I usually bookmark all the references about them mentioned on the forum, but if you can share some material which you haven't mentioned, I would gladly accept it. I found some interesting books about them on Amazon: The Lost History of the Little People: Their Spiritually Advanced Civilizations around the World, The Mysterious Origins of Hybrid Man: Crossbreeding and the Unexpected Family Tree of Humanity, and The Cryptoterrestrials: A Meditation on Indigenous Humanoids and the Aliens Among Us.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: The Gypsies / LM's

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 am

deepfsh wrote:
daniel wrote:Unless you're referring to the "jumpgate" research, which was another project.
Is there any material about this topic on the web? What is it? Was it done at Montauk? I think I heard it mention by Wilcock.
John Lear talks about jumpgates (or jump rooms) and also mentioned his friend, Ron Blackburn, knew about it. Curiously enough, Ron Blackburn was one of the founding members of ISUS, the non-profit corporation created to promote Dewey Larson's research on the Reciprocal System. Henry Deacon probably knows more about it than I do; different project.
deepfsh wrote:What is a "MAC address"?
MAC = Media Access Control; it is used in computer networks to uniquely identify a specific network connection (a piece of hardware). A MAC address for a planet is a code that uniquely identifies a planet.
deepfsh wrote:And what can I do with that code - can you use it in the dreamscape, remote view it,...? I believe you mentioned also the one which belongs to Mars. So, is this address connected to "jumpgate" travel? Some (maybe Project Camelot's Henry Deacon) call it "jumproom", if I remember it correctly. Is it used to travel from Earth to Mars and vice versa?
I don't know any way to remote view it, unless you do it as a type of double-blind astral projection.

Yes, this is the mapping for jump gates/rooms. The difference between a jump gate and jump room is that the room is like an elevator--you get into it, push the red button, the room goes through the gate and you walk out at your destination. It is a safer way to travel--like swallowing a pill. It is easier with a big gulp of water (the room), than by itself.
deepfsh wrote:You wrote about it in detail, but you didn't provide any research bibliography, only references to sci-fi filmography. How do you know for a fact that the "lizards" use such techniques? Is there any mythological reference material about this? Any interesting videos on the web?
I do not think that there is any public information, as this is what they were trying to copy with making boats invisible.

Shapeshifting, transmogrification, lycanthropy, etc, are common among the gods and their descendents in mythology. Almost every epic has a god taking on the shape of someone/something else, usually for sexual favors.

I don't surf the web much, and prefer reading over watching, so I don't know about any videos.
deepfsh wrote:Jesse Ventura, in his show The Reptilian Elite, debunks the whole thing. At the end, he confronts D. Icke, who can't provide him with any evidence about the royal bloodlines being our reptile rulers.
Actually, Ventura was trying to get Icke to SHOW him a reptilian, which he was not able to do. He also made a fool of Nichols and Swerdlow with the Time Travel episode, which I actually got quite a chuckle from.
deepfsh wrote:I remember Bill Ryan writing under the TruTV show about Mars that some of the scenes were staged in order to make it more dramatic.
Yes, a lot of those "Mars videos" were staged. That's obvious if you take a close look at the background.
deepfsh wrote:
daniel wrote:But I do know that if you can get one of them "pissed off," that camo does slip and the reptilian characteristics become visible to "normal" people.
How do you know it? Did you talk about this with someone that experienced it first-hand, like in your case, when you saw the dinosaur-looking being?
Yes, I know someone with first-hand experience, that happened at a New Age conference, where the speaker was exposing the reptilians--and there was one in the audience. After the presentation, he came up to the speaker and was quite angry--and his camo failed, and a bunch of people saw the transition and all went running.
deepfsh wrote:What did you mean with that "7 & Drano"? Were you referring to P. Nichols' story about his reptile colleague who drank several cans of Drano?
Yes; just my strange sense of humor.
deepfsh wrote:Oh, he also says that at Montauk, they were told (but he can't verify it), that there are supposedly around 3 million "serpent men" below Earth's surface. You think this is possible? Aren't only the LMs down there? Or maybe they live in some burried space ships, under the military bases... and various temples, churches.
What most people do not know, and Bruce can probably describe with RS2, is that gravity gets LESS as you get down deeper, because the core of the planet is in the ultra-high speed range (antigravity). This created thousands of large caverns--and we're talking hundreds of miles long and 10-20 miles in height, enough "sky" to even have weather. There is enough room for billions of "people," and entire ecosystems.
deepfsh wrote:Have you seen or felt anything strange? Did you go there for things related to genealogy? I believe LoneBear mentioned that the Mormons have a lot of records related to genealogy of Americans - sounds interesting.
Yes, I went to "Temple Square" and got the tour. Unsettling place--all these religious robots walking around behind 10-foot thick walls, separating out their gold-plated temples from the poverty-stricken area about it.

The genealogy center is huge, with drawers of microfilm covering several floors of the building, and a computer system that accesses pretty much every genealogy program on the net. It's not just records of Americans--it's EVERYONE on the planet that they can get information on. Apparently, "when the time comes" for God to return, they want to know who is descended from God, and who is not.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii