The Cloud Shield!

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: The Cloud Shield!

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:21 pm

JohnConner wrote:Where I am in Georgia, US, we are witnessing similar cloud patterns. Monday this week was about 80 degrees, warm white sun and clear skies. Tuesday the chemtrails showed up and my Jiu-Jitsu professor and I joked (sic) about the synthetic cloud cover, nonetheless it cooled off about 15-20 degrees and the clouds have stuck around for the last two days. We are right near the local Airport, the private airport, and Ft. Gordon. I can watch the chem trails spread from the morning over the course of the day.

I got this warm fuzzy feeling looking at the sun Monday, really bright white and it felt hot on the skin I was hoping this was it, the bright flash before the shift.

I will upload some pictures when my smart phone starts living up to its namesake.
Cool man, if you're on android get the Droid Lapse time-lapse camera, it's free but the full one is only a few quid, well worth it! I usually set to a frame every second or half second. You should see the ones I took today, heavy chemtrailing! Should have them on youtube tomorrow...
daniel wrote:Looks more like someone "plowed" the cloud field, here in Wyoming.
PlowedClouds.jpg
Appears to be responding to some kind of standing wave pattern.
I've got lots of them too:

Want to see what this looks like from above...!

Here's more electromagnetic wave patterns:
Ilkka wrote:I have no pics to share about weather, but it is misty and totally cloud covered sky, currently in "southcentralish" Finland.
Like this... :(
maeghan wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:Sorry about the size.
I don't know how to shrink them
I live in Baltimore, so I'm really close to Washington DC ... the skies have definitely changed since I was a kid. I don't like living close to DC.
(I just re-sized using paint.net to 800px width)

I know what you mean... :shock:

Getting back to the cloud shield, I have created a new page on my blog for photo's of it after I went through my collection and found a lot of good examples, some of them shared above - http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... hield.html

The first one is from 2008 and is it any wonder that seeing this made me think... "hang on, something's not quite right here!?" as it loomed overhead?:

:x

Flying between Belgium, Holland and Portugal this year I was shocked at the cloud cover over most of Europe, multiple layers of clouds and haze from Troposphere to Stratosphere!! No wonder the Sun is hardly getting through and the global dimming is clearly evident, so dark without the Sun yet so bright when it's allowed to shine briefly.

One of the things I just cannot understand is people that don't think there is anything wrong with skies like this... :? insane!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:06 pm

One of the things I just cannot understand is people that don't think there is anything wrong with skies like this... :? insane!
People don't generally look up at the sky. That's why.
Also, they're brainwashing us by inserting chemtrails into the images of the sky eg old movies, adverts, murals etc

Here's a mural (apologies if it's been posted here before)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=REk3QLtp0x8

I remember seeing an article on how they've inserted chemtrails into images from "The Wizard of OZ" or perhaps even into the old movie itself, but I can't find this link now.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
People don't generally look up at the sky. That's why.
Also, they're brainwashing us by inserting chemtrails into the images of the sky eg old movies, adverts, murals etc

Here's a mural (apologies if it's been posted here before)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REk3QLtp0x8

I remember seeing an article on how they've inserted chemtrails into images from "The Wizard of OZ" or perhaps even into the old movie itself, but I can't find this link now.
Most definitely and a lot of people I speak to also assume several things:

"Since there is more air traffic these days you get more planes and they are just contrails."

"It's not in the news and there are no proper scientific studies on it, just crazy personal chemtrail websites!"

"Why would the Government poison it's own people or try to block the Sun?"

The lack of knowledge about the whole thing is astounding as you just need to delve into it to learn that the above statements show an incrediblie ignorance to what's happening with the Sun, global weather, chemtrail/contrail science and debunking efforts, education and scientific conspiracies, the propaganda of the controlled mainstream media, Government testing of secret weapons and experiments on their own populace, the Sun's increased brightness (and the Moon!) and so on!

Yeah I read articles about that on either Geoengineering Watch or Geoengineering Exposed, they are also in most kids CGI cartoons these days and lots of programmes, nature ones, Breaking Bad series 4 & 5 and many more have them in abundance. The editing into old movies is just sickening. I think the movie you're talking about was The Sound of Music? Nope it was the Railway Children but there are probably many more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrlwFo-_P1c

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/07/06/ ... -memories/

I do wonder, since they were here first and can rightfully lay claim to being Earth's original inhabitants, why the LM's don't just bring out loads of organite guns to clear the sky or disable the chemtrail fleet with their superior technology? I'll help them. :)

The good thing is that people are waking up but it's taking a while, as the Geoengineering continues (like today!) and more false flag events and media lies occur then more people will eventually say enough is enough but I reckon the majority are in for a big wake up call at some point....

Here's another good article on the brain washing:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chem ... -cant-see/
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Chemtrail in the making--view from orbit.
CIMG1705-reduced.jpg
Chemtrail from orbit
CIMG1705-reduced.jpg (57.31KiB)Viewed 16243 times
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:32 pm

WOW

cool pics

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:37 pm

lizard69 wrote:WOW

cool pics
Cheers, I have plenty more like this on the blog, this was just a selection.
daniel wrote:Chemtrail in the making--view from orbit.]
Nice find, there aren't too many taken from space but your one and these ones are some of the best i've seen:

Today was a weird one yet again, started with the worst fog i've seen in some time and it lifted slightly at lunchtime to reveal the same foam cloud shield overhead that we saw yesterday but with "ribs" and lines in the sky. Very cold too, until it gets dark then it warms up due to the heat getting trapped... I wonder what else we'll have in store in the coming months... :shock:

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:59 pm

WOW

ill be checking out the nasa link you provided .Thanks

the Center of Athens (except of the area above my house ;-) )was fully fake -foged ,big time chemtrails

So I was walking with my woman ,and saw these pilots(from an academy ) walking by ,in the parliament area,and I ask one: " Do you have any idea what these lines up there are ? "

Man ,I almost got arrested !!

The guy talks to another guy ,and within a few seconds like 2 dozen pilots stare at us....the police force was there safeguarding a manifestation....So thank God my girlfriend saved the day ,by saying ,guys dont pay attention to him .He is from Cyprus ....He is a little bit weird.Sorry about that ///

what the fuck

I was watching people walk like slaves (had on my raincoat like at leat 500 grams of orgonite ....)

Strange days ..

Went directly to my crystal shop and bought some crystals ,for my next orgonite

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:18 pm

lizard, you don't ask chemtrail pilots what shit it is they're spraying on the people!
Heavens forbid.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

lizard, if you're really foolhardy and just plain loco, carry a succor punch with you and test it out on people and see what happens.

This comment has vanished from the Ethericwarriors website (they get hacked every now and again - it's par for the course) but I've kept a copy of it. It was posted in Feb 2012.
Some days ago my wife went shopping. As she was looking at the stores’ windows she came face to face with a very strange lady. Her face, eyes, aura were all negative – without being aggressive to my wife I must say. As the lady entered a shop my wife just stayed outside looking inside through the big windows. She could watch the strange lady clearly and spontaneously put her hand in her bag, grabbed a succor punch, which always carries with her, and sent some “sweet” energy to that lady.

My wife cannot even now describe how confused-surprised-scared she felt while seeing the strange lady to transform into a tall, skinny, ugly man. The appearance (clothes, attitude) was rather miserable though. I mean, he (she) was not the kind of a creature we use to call a reptilian or demonic entity or I don’t know what… He (she) became a woman again after a few seconds but as the SP was aiming at her she transformed into a man for a second time. No one in the store (nor the lady) seemed to have noticed anything. The whole “happening” didn’t last more than 3-4 minutes.

I do not know if that was a kind of possession but I thing it’s worth to mention it as there is a SP involved

SP = succor punch

Here's what it is:
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcsuccor ... crip.shtml

I bought mine from OrgoniseAfrica, along with the zapper.
The SP is the crystal.
The zapper is the black box to the right.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:31 pm

The SP is kind of fun but I haven't used it for a long time.
I played around with it for a bit after I bought it but haven't done anything with it at all.
I have a large power wand on 24/7 so the SP is probably superfluous.
But when I had the zapper attached to the SP, I noticed that the crystal would pulsate as if I was holding a beating heart in my hand. It was a very strong sensation.