The Day of Changes Has Already Happened!

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage
Re: The Day of Changes Has Already Happened!

Post by infinity » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 am

They way I see it is that the principles never changed - but the results of applying them manifests quicker.

So the more I wait the more I lose out on manifesting things.

The more I do though (and working on yourself is extremely valuable in contributing to the planet as a whole), the better, since changes happen faster. The quicker I am able to adapt to change and effectively face challenges (which requires a lot of work on yourself), the sooner I will be able to experience the stuff of my dreams and the more capacity I will have for handling whatever is in my future.

I love the parable in the bible of the virgins with the lamps waiting for the bridegroom to come. Some of them ran out of oil and then had to go to the market to get more, but the rest had extra oil to keep them going through the night (see the symbolism?). The bridegroom came during the night and the virgins that went to the market were away at the time and lost out.

Keep those lamps full. Opportunity favors the prepared.

Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Ian MacLeod » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 am

Has anyone considered the 'Doctrine of Odious Debt"? I understand - well, pfui! Here it is; y'all decide:

The doctrine of Odious debts": "...If a despotic power incurs a debt not for the needs or in the interest of the State, but to strengthen its despotic regime, to repress the population that fights against it, etc., this debt is odious for the population of all the State.... This debt is not an obligation for the nation; it is a regime's debt, a personal debt of the power that has incurred it, consequently it falls with the fall of this power."
http://www.odiousdebts.org/odiousdebts/ ... t&AreaID=3

In essence, we all got lied to from birth, conditioned throughout our lives and had almost zero chance of figuring it out while while working our asses off, paying bills with debt, etc. So it's a debt that we pretty much had NO choice in, one we did NOT incur and, to the extent we DID incur some debt we had no choice in it because as we understood it that was how the system worked and anything else would be criminal or simply impossible. So the debt is forgotten and the lying thieves are just S.O.L.

Ian

Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Ian MacLeod » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Well, there've been changes alright, but I've just been getting more high-strung, more nervous. Also - I have a lot of nerve damage and have had 6 back operations. The damage has just moved into the other leg, and it's almost as painful as the left side was before the first two operations, one right after the other. Sleeping MUCH less, getting more vivid dreams, and very tired and stupid all day. I don't usually sleep in the daytime though - got too much to keep up with, to watch for, plus the kids to keep an eye on and make sure they don't eat the furniture or something... Got a neurosurgery eval appointment Feb 1st - if I still have a country by then and the VA hospital is still open and functioning. whatever it is, it sure doesn't sound like my idea of "ascension"! It would be just my luck - not to mention my sense of direction (I don't have one) that I'd be the one person on the planet "ascending" in the wrong direction!

Ah well. like they say, "It is what is is!"

Ian

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:52 am

Ian MacLeod wrote:It would be just my luck - not to mention my sense of direction (I don't have one) that I'd be the one person on the planet "ascending" in the wrong direction!

Ah well. like they say, "It is what is is!"

Ian
From my point of view there is no what everyone calls "luck" everything I've been doing all my life has been in timing. I know when im in traffic driving my car and need to slow down bacause someone going too slow etc. usually I think that its meant to be like that and sometimes it has been just like that, so that I avert some bigger "disaster" or a speeding ticket etc.

For the "ascending" there is no wrong direction in there never because like Daniel(or someone else said) the universe doesnt make mistakes. You either ascend, descend or stay on your current state for as long until you decide to ascend or descend depends on your either positive or negative "nature" to do things.

Now you said you have a family and emotions for them(naturally) maybe emotions are the things holding you from ascending because it means that you would need to let them go therefore you are still too attached to them and in standstill with your spiritual progress. I havent got any children nor girlfriend because they are not part of my "original blueprints" or path that I should go by. I have let go my emotions or buried them deep inside me because I dont seem to need them, maybe im just the way I am supposed to be. I think the part of learning in this dimension is to learn from everything even from your emotions for example I know the feel of anger, despair, hate, love, kindness, emptyness, full of life(ness) and just bunch of them, so I think that now that I have learnt all these things I dont need to feel them if I dont choose to voluntarily.

I dunno I maybe just one of the lunatic psychopaths(like everyone are also some more than others), but this is my concious choice. "The only way to get smarter is to play against a smarter opponent" - Revolver movie from some chess master. This also means that if you want to get more smarter you must learn from those that are smarter than you, however its not a competition I maybe smater than anyone else in some certain things, but not in all because limited chemical boby can bear only so much. I feel like a winner(good feeling) when writing this, but also I feel humble(or something like that). I am doing everything in my daily life by my intuition almost constantly asking what to do where to go and all I get are answers like "wait" and "to do nothing" pretty much like my whole life just observing everything and everyone doing nothing. Sometimes my life is very boring, but maybe it has to be in order to learn or "burn out karma".

I hope this comment/message/story is helpful to some other-selves - cant make everyone happy now can you - so that you may learn to see differently again and again. This differing perspective also should shift few times before achieving ascension so think differently, see differently(not literally) and observe the changes in retroperspective and maybe wonder if everything went according to intuition.

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:35 am

For Ian, I may not have the same challenges as you, but I think I can I understand (to a certain degree). I was so excited and hopeful to see what 12/21 was going to bring, and when it came and went with nothing to show, I think I sort of felt let down and depressed. And then, a couple days after Christmas, I started experiencing some health challenges that I thought I had overcome. And boy, did they come back with vengeance :) Anyway, I have been a faithful person to Reiki and my practitioner has always told me that the body experiences the unrest of the soul or spirit. There are probably some things that are screaming out at you, through your physical ailments, that need to be addressed in your spiritual self. I'm not sure how open you are to energy healing or alternative medicines and the like, but it might be something you'd like to try. I remember there was one session I had with Reiki where I went in with the most horrible back pain...and I don't remember ever doing anything to hurt my back. So as I was chatting with my practitioner, she asked if I felt supported in my beliefs or endeavors. I was kind of confused, but she explained that when we experience lower back pain in the physical, it's because of something askew in the Root Chakra on a spiritual level. I thought about it for a second and then I answered her that quite frankly, no, I don't feel supported. I mean, there aren't too many people in my family or circle of friends that believe in all that I believe in, like Reiki or Ascension or the One Infinite Creator. And wouldn't you know, as soon as I admitted that to myself, my back stopped hurting. No, it wasn't 100% better, but a couple of days later I was back to normal. It was very liberating! And I too have children that I worry about and sure wouldn't want to 'leave' just to ascend. But according the Law of One, all will be harvested, no matter how 'ready' we are. I'm not sure if you've every heard of David Wilcock, but his website, DivineCosmos.com, and this forum with all of Daniel's knowledge has helped me put pieces of this great puzzle together. It fits well with what I learn through Reiki and it ties so nicely to books I've read and all the directions I've been guided to take. You might find it interesting and possibly even helpful and somewhat uplifting to check it out. In his most recent post, he even mentions 12/21. He says that in the Law of One, there is no exact date mentioned for ascension...so we should just go with the flow and see what happens, basically. The Law of One mentions 'around 30 years from 1981', but that could be 2012, or 2013 or even 2014. I'm not sure if any of this has helped, but I felt guided to respond...do with it as you please ;)

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Ian MacLeod wrote:Well, there've been changes alright, but I've just been getting more high-strung, more nervous. Also - I have a lot of nerve damage and have had 6 back operations. The damage has just moved into the other leg, and it's almost as painful as the left side was before the first two operations, one right after the other. Sleeping MUCH less, getting more vivid dreams, and very tired and stupid all day. I don't usually sleep in the daytime though - got too much to keep up with, to watch for, plus the kids to keep an eye on and make sure they don't eat the furniture or something... Got a neurosurgery eval appointment Feb 1st - if I still have a country by then and the VA hospital is still open and functioning. whatever it is, it sure doesn't sound like my idea of "ascension"! It would be just my luck - not to mention my sense of direction (I don't have one) that I'd be the one person on the planet "ascending" in the wrong direction.
Obviously you are a Veteran. What age or era I do not know. Drafted or a conscious choice to join, again I do not know. Did you feel you had purpose in your life while you were serving this country? Do you feel you have purpose in your life now? If you are willing to share, and anyone else who may not have purpose in their lives right now there is a way you can find it. More later on that if there is any interest.

What follows is a YouTube about a vietnam Vet that you may or may not have seen. It is called: The Amazing Transformation of a Guy Who Didn’t Give Up!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =2&theater

Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Ian MacLeod » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm a Vietnam Era veteran, 57 years old. I joined, like all the rest of my family including Mom, who was a WWII vet. The only war zone they sent me to was East Oakland, which was fine by me. I've had back trouble since I had a bad fall (well, a bad landing) at age 12. At this point medication is the only way to control the pain. The med is the same chemical made by the human body to mitigate pain. The DEA, however, has found that if it lies it can bust people for it regardless. They control the treatment - or lack of it - in t e U.S. now with GUNS and PRISON. There are 116 MILLION people at least count over a year ago who are in Chronic Pain or Chronic Intractable Pain - which is the deadliest form - who, if they aren't treated or if their treatment is removed because the DEA has frightened their doctor, they lose. They lose the job the medication allowed them to return to, they lose the ability to clean clothes now and then, make a meal or feel like eating it... often they lose a home, or at least a roof over their heads. If it's Intractable pain, then they die in agony. I've been homeless three times, I was crippled by destruction by the VA of the medication regimen that had allowed me to function almost normally for 8 years, which was when my late) wife was entering the terminal phase of COPD with only me to care for her. My weight dropped from 210 - I'm six foot two - to 143, and she died months sooner than she had to, I'm sure. I'm still recovering, but unsurprisingly, new problems have turned up. Or old ones have gotten worse.

A bit over a year ago I got very lucky, and met a wonderful lady with 6 kids, we fell in love, and as her divorce had recently been finalized, we got married. Yes, I'd say the kids and she add purpose to my life. Trying to wake people up to the political takeover is another purpose I feel VERY strongly, and I write/blog a LOT about that. I also need to recover musically. I couldn't play while my late wife was dying, so I'm years out of practice. I'm a singer/song-writer, and I play almost anything with strings or keys. Mostly I play piano or guitar. If you look up "Dance With Me," My Spirit's Only Home or "The Princess" on YouTube, some dear German friends added some CGI to the songs. They're not great recordings, but not terrible either. They're also not under Ian MacLeod.

Your link doesn't work, though, and as a search term, "The Amazing Transformation of a Guy Who Didn’t Give Up!" doesn't find anything. ??
Sounds interesting though!

Ian

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448 here is a different link to what I previously posted called "Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur's Inspirational Transformation"

Another link you might be interested in is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfKn92klPeU it is about Morris Goodman who I first heard about in "The Secret"

Upon searching some more, I found out there had been a movie made about him, here is a link for a few movie clips they put together. It was weird for me to see the movie clips because I know what Morris's voice sounds like and it is not his voice or body in the movie. http://www.themiracleman.org/w_movie.htm

I am glad you have purpose in your life. Also, I am thankful you have your new wife and family. That is what helps us get up in the morning sometimes when we don't feel like it otherwise. I do have a few more personal questions if you don't mind my asking. When you create music, does that relieve some of the pain? I tried looking up the youtubes you mentioned. Several artists come up with each title. Did you write the song Dance With Me that was used in the movie by that name? Also, what does CGI mean?

Do you incorporate grains of any type in your diet? The reason I ask is that most all of the grains cause inflammation when ingested even in a healthy body which means they can increase pain and problems in a compromised body.

One last thought or question, have you tried any cleanses for your body? i.e. colon cleanse, liver/gallbladder cleanse, parasite cleanses etc

I hope you enjoy the videos. Our minds are everything. Take care

Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Ian MacLeod » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 pm

CGI - Computer Generated Imagery. No, the pain is still there - I just don't pay as much attention to it. The nerves are damaged; the pain mitigation system in those areas is damaged as well. And no, I don't mind questions. None of my music has been used in any sorts of productions. I wish! A year ago I did a song about Kelly Thomas, a schizophrenic homeless man who was murdered by a cop - with a little help from his friends. I really wanted to help keep the incident in the public eye, but it hasn't gotten much attention. That's the last song on the list.

The Princess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgVzWR-Jt_M

Dance With Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l78Iqzf ... re=related

My Spirits Only Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIiqywDa ... re=related

My Heart is a Weapon (music only)
http://doctordeluca.com/music/MyHeartIsAWeapon.mp3

Kelly and the Monsters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuHjg6RL ... ture=email

My wife and I have stopped eating wheat, and we eat few grains, period. I read over the info from the book "Wheat Belly", and the other substance, gliadin (?) that causes so much trouble. Right now it would be hard to tell how helpful it is though. Some of the nerve damage is in the nerves that supply the areas in the gut I'm having trouble with - that's i addition to the leg nerve pain and low back pain. It's all so damned distracting! I've an appointment at the VA on February the first, so maybe I'll have some other possibilities and they may decide to operate again. NOT looking forward to that! meanwhile, I sleep and hour or two at a time. Think I'll go and do that now, in fact! I'll check out your links as soon as I can uncross my eyes! Take Care!

Ian

Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Ian MacLeod » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Yeah, I kinda stopped believing in miracles, and especially rescue by "powerful others". Actually, I can't see aliens being able to do much of anything here without coming under attack from SOMEone. Some people will be certain they're from either God or Lucifer (or whichever name you prefer for the Evil One), or from conquerors or something else dangerous - utter fear of the unknown. My own father thought I was an idiot for believing that there were other intelligences out there in the universe when I was about nine years old. I told him that I didn't see that there was any possible way there WEREN'T other intelligent beings out there, somewhere. He was almost ready to take me in for a psych eval! He thought going to the moon was an insane idea. Even if we could do it, and he didn't think we could, there was no reason - it was just a big, dead rock, after all. And he did aviation ordnance for the military! He worked on missiles and the like, among other things. That kind of attitude was prevalent until Kennedy's moon project. Even then a lot of folks wondered seriously about our President's mentation. I was a sci-fi nut from about age three, though.

It would be wonderful if "they", whoever they are, DID land, were invulnerable to harm from paranoid idiots, and offered to help out. There is technology the human race has NOW that could heal a lot that people have wrong, that could allow us to build things, to feed ALL of us and so on, but it's going to take the deaths in war of half or more of us to cut it loose from the greedy bastards - pardon me, the greedy sociopaths - who have stolen and sequestered it. And I just don't think that enough of us have the gumption to fight for it - in ANY fashion. Maybe that's because of all the poisons we've been plied with for so long without knowing about it until recently. I don't know. But I'm afraid I won't be able to bring myself to believe in ANY of all this good stuff until I see something real. I wouldn't lose it, get hysterical or any of that. I might cry from joy though, and I've not been able to cry since I was twelve.

Ian