Life as a Simulation

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Life as a Simulation

Post by aurora » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Kano wrote:
aurora wrote:I am almost through the first season of B5 and my fiancee and I are loving it. So far, G'Kar is our favorite character. He reminds me a little of a role Louis Gossett Jr. played as an alien (can't think of the movie name) and I loved it as a kid. Hope you all are well!
They are addicting. I would start watching them again, 4th time, but I wouldn't stop until I went through them with pen and pad. I would not be able to get anything accomplished until I finished them. You have a taste now of all the characters, enjoy watching them develop. My favorite is Delenn.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Kano wrote:So far, G'Kar is our favorite character. He reminds me a little of a role Louis Gossett Jr. played as an alien (can't think of the movie name) and I loved it as a kid. Hope you all are well!
Enemy Mine.

G'kar actually improves with "seasoning."

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Yes! Enemy Mine!

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:24 pm

And now that we only have 2 episodes left in season 1, more and more, I am now liking Commander Sinclair. Very interested as to what happened to him during the Mnbari war and what role Delenn plays in it all. Although, I am disappointed to see that he is not on the cover of season 5. I would have never looked if I had known!

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Kano wrote:And now that we only have 2 episodes left in season 1, more and more, I am now liking Commander Sinclair. Very interested as to what happened to him during the Mnbari war and what role Delenn plays in it all. Although, I am disappointed to see that he is not on the cover of season 5. I would have never looked if I had known!
Don't worry... he comes back.