More Attune Awareness

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Juanter
Inquirer
Inquirer
More Attune Awareness

Post by Juanter » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:32 pm

First of all, it is very unlike me to say things like this, but the past few days I have had what seems to be a higher level of awareness. Just feeling more and seeing more, and finding little things in the day to day life that seemed, just not to add up. But then today I seem to be astonishingly more aware. Everything seemed to have purpose and be interconnecting to other things. Certain words would come off ads and bill boards(everything) like a personal message to me and connecting a memory "dot" from my pass. All little glimpses of insight. I would have an "inner voice" kind of have a conversation with me, and help me through what I was to make of it. Then it got even stranger, like the actions of certain people around me (not everyone just a few) were pre-scripted or determined to slightly influence me in some way. I kept having feelings of being in The Matrix, The Truman Show, The Game, and The Adjustment Bureau.

Anyway, I know Daniel had indicated that this could be a time of increasing awareness, and a period when the two timelines unite. So in my perception, it seems the fabric of some type of illusion is unraveling and now is the time to start seeing things as they really are and not as they want us to see it.

Is anyone else having these type of experiences?

dreamer
Muggle
Muggle

Re: More Attune Awareness

Post by dreamer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Sort of I think... I'm not sure but it seems over the past few days little things have been appearing/happening that I have been thinking about. These aren't large events, just small things... It's like they are happening faster from my thoughts to my reality than they used to. I don't know what to think of it, if I'm just making it up in my head or if it's real.

AzertyLSD
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: More Attune Awareness

Post by AzertyLSD » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Juanter wrote:[...] but the past few days I have had what seems to be a higher level of awareness. Just feeling more and seeing more, and finding little things in the day to day life that seemed, just not to add up. But then today I seem to be astonishingly more aware. Everything seemed to have purpose and be interconnecting to other things.
You just gave a pretty accurate description of a major part of my first experience with magic mushrooms (truffles, actually).
And the second was filled with revelations about the holographic/fractal aspect of existence, just for the record 8-)

When you get to the bottom of it, it does make sense, since psychedelics do just that: widen the bandwidth of our perception.
Even though on Channel Normal I don't feel like you describe - still I have my own "changes" happening, regarding dreams mainly (more vivid, impressive recollection, the sheer number of 'em, ...) - I can totally relate to that !
Tout ce qu' il faut savoir est ici ! | 3 best documentaries: Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, Kymatica & Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds | Dream-mapping Kicks Ass !