Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth

Post by daniel » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Djon wrote:hey Daniel,it's a long time you haven't written a new article.When is the next one?
Only been about a month... unlike David W., I can't just sit down and write out 40 pages overnight. I put a lot of time into organizing, double-checking and footnoting, so there is stuff for people to follow up on.

I'm about half done with my next paper, which is titled Anthropology: The Hidden Origin of Homo Sapiens. As usual, it starts with correcting "backwards" science and reveals a few things that physicists would prefer you didn't know about. In this case, how radioactivity actually works and the geochronologic errors introduced by conventional understandering.

Here's the first couple of paragraphs, just to get started...
Introduction

One of the advantages of being a subcontractor for projects that nobody is ever supposed to find out about, is that you often overhear the strangest things—things that sound like science fiction or a good Halloween story, but you soon learn are very serious topics and you need to keep your mouth shut, until you are well away from the situation. And when you are poking around in history with the Phoenix III equipment, a lot of unexpected things turn up. And so is the case with the origins of man. Jonathan Glassner and Brad Wright,[1] hold on to your hats… because you were a lot closer than you ever realized!

This paper discusses anthropology, the study of the origins and behavior of homo sapiens (Cro-Magnon man), developing a radically different world view that will not only make anthropologists scream in horror, but will make religious folks want to bring back burning at the stake. The theory I am proposing is a common denominator to a lot of other research, mythologies and religious doctrine. It is said that there is some truth in everything, but in this case, a lot more truth than anyone ever realized. The only problem is that a few things got “lost in the translation” over the generations. And that is what this paper attempts to correct.

1 Jonathan Glassner and Brad Wright are the creators of the popular science fiction series, Stargate SG-1.
I will share the results of my "did the sun move?" investigation as people provide me with more data to analyze. The data I have received so far is consistent, and it appears the crust of the Earth did a very tiny counterclockwise rotation about Portland, Oregon. I find that a bit humorous, as that was Dewey Larson's home town--guess he is finally trying to get "twisted science" straightened out!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

pgaz
Muggle
Muggle

Post by pgaz » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Have you heard this interview with Clif High?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCwzNdbhBKs
transcript here http://timemonkradio.com/pages/shoppe/
thoughts?

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Sounds like a great upcoming article. Will it cover or clarify some of the stuff from the Ra Material concerning the influx of Martian DNA/souls around the supposed beginning of the 3D major cycle? It's an area that has always been interesting to me, but there's just so much junk and confusion out there it's hard to find a bearing.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:41 pm

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/secretprojects.html

Sums up the Phoenix Project very well, and instantly I saw the parallels with the South Park: Imaginationland episodes!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginationland_Episode_I
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginationland_Episode_II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginatio ... pisode_III

I've always suspected that Matt and Trey have their finger on the pulse and this confirms it for me! :D

So Al Gore manifested ManBearPig from the 3D temporal realm haha!! The real Montauk stuff is scary though.

Loving this site and I check it and many others every day for updates as well as taking photo's of the sky, keeping an eye on the weather/Sun/space all the time. Are the giant UFO's seen near the Sun such as the one deflecting a solar eruption and the other apparently syphoning from the sun perhaps why the Sun changes we thought may be a bit more dramatic haven't happened?

I've not noticed too many unusual things apart from a couple of UFO's I saw recently (one on the ground that was just an unusual light light flying low across the city at night and another cigar shaped one from a plane) and a UFO photo from a park in the summer to go with another from a few years ago, both not visible when the pic was taken. Clouds and chemtrails have been a bit strange and I have lots of photo's of them to go with a video of an unusual prism-like light phenomenon in the sky one sunset a few weeks ago. But nothing major so far.

I'm in Glasgow by the way, and yes it has been raining loads recently but that's not unusual so I can't report on the sun much but what I have seen of it has been much brighter and several friends have commented on this. But the biggest thing for me recently is my Aunt and Flatmate saying in the same week, after I went on a rant about 3d timespace, that their dreams have been very vivid recently and I've also noticed a lot more small coincidences and synchronicity happening in the last few weeks, as if my power of bringing what I need to me through the quantum field has increased.

Looking forward to the next article. Like others here I'm impatient for updates from Daniel and David as it's taken a while to find these guys (along with Hoagland and Hancock) who seem to be in the few who really know what's going on, but I appreciate the effort and the info they have to filter to bring us what we need plus it gives me time to read and watch more to increase my knowledge of the big jigsaw!! :)

Cheers!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Juanter
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Juanter » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Yeah DJ I noticed those unusual prisms n the sky around noon on December 22 when at a ceremony in new Mexico. More strange though is on the 21rst I was driving through new Mexico I saw a strange black beam coming from one of the chemtrail planes. In front of the plane, not behind it. And no, it wasn't a shadow. Then strangely the compass in my car started spinning, then went backwards ie indicating I was driving due east when I actually was headed due west. The sun seemed to be going in cycles from brighter to more dim that day. Strange stuff.

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tribs4u2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 am

:) Be Higher Searching People! 3 Days ago I was looking at the Sun at Midday in Finland and it was Unusal! Never have I seen the Sun so Large and with Two Vertical Pillars of light on either side of the Sun! It was like Rainbow Colors (we do not have rain in the winter - so it was a Snowbow!) Too Cold!

I have put the video I made of this Natural Wonder onto U Tube and the link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ARDghVp ... page#t=20s

Thank you for your time and enjoy this!

AzertyLSD
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by AzertyLSD » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 am

tribs4u2 wrote:Never have I seen the Sun so Large and with Two Vertical Pillars of light on either side of the Sun!
I've observed something very similar in mid-December (2012/12/12 !), while in Nivelles, BELGIUM. I'll have to check if I have pictures :shock:
Edit : It seems that, in my case at least, it "simply" is a reflexion, thanks to metal-particles-filled-chemtrails clouds... :x And as the picture sort of shows, the sun was Über-Bright at the time... 8-)

Tout ce qu' il faut savoir est ici ! | 3 best documentaries: Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, Kymatica & Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds | Dream-mapping Kicks Ass !

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Wow that's just like the one I saw in Glasgow on the 21st of October last year that I took several photo's of and a video too.

I'll put the photo's up later...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

DickPile
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DickPile » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello, registered just to post this.
Live in western part of Norway, where we live in between mountains, and walked UP to the sun on Saturday.
Anyhow, met this local who lives higher up than me and already got the sun back and randomly ( :D ) registered the time the sun returned this year AND last year.
He said: Last year it appeared on January 1st. 1.02 pm. THIS year it appeared 15 minutes earlier!!! He blamed it on the amount of snow. Last year there were alot of snow, this year almost nothing (still cold though). Anyhow I doubt there was so much snow that it would cover the width of a finger when you hold it in front of you, which is ABOUT a quarter of an hour.

I didn't think the sun had gotten brighter though, or more white. But I haven't got any pictures and only remembers how it was this summer :)

Still spraying a lot of Chemtrails here. Been a pause of 3 days with normally cold weather, but today I saw they had tried to spray a little close to the airport right over the mountains. Any possibility the sun "kills" the Chemtrail, or is it just still too dry to manifest in the sky?

Thanks for reading
Dik
Truth is pure beautiful simplicity

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:42 am

DickPile wrote:I didn't think the sun had gotten brighter though, or more white.
Have you noticed that the sun is yellow and more red when in low angle so this is why we in the north dont see the suns colours properly just because of the angle. The atmosphere acts almost like a prism in that sense. I live in Finland and have seen sun only in yellow color as normally in winter time it is. Just have to wait till spring to see more whitish color.