Applied Kinesiology

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker
Applied Kinesiology

Post by Secret Agent Man » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

I'd be curious to hear the thoughts of Daniel or any others who are willing to share on applied kinesiology. The most common form of kinesiology is muscle response testing where the subconscious mind can give a binary response to questions or stimuli by the conscious mind. My spiritual awakening happened when I was exposed to applied kinesiology by an alternative medicine practitioner who was able to help me overcome a neurological disorder that modern medicine still has no cure for. I only turned to alternative medicine when conventional medicine failed me. It was sort of an act of desperation on my part. When I realized that my subconscious mind was having a two way conversation with my doc, which I was completely not aware of consciously, it opened up an entire world of possibilities to me that I had closed my mind to previously.

Anyway, as I researched this phenomenon more it led me to discover meditation, dowsing, and even remote viewing. I believe that dowsing with a pendulum is very much the same as muscle response testing, but just a different method of getting your binary feedback. In both cases your subconscious will give subtle tells by way of your central nervous system (strength of your muscles or frequency at which they are vibrating). Anyway, I would be surprised that with all of the research that the black ops side was doing into psi phenomenon if they did not conduct research in this area as well. I know one thing for certain and that is that if AK were a common practice in our medical community that we would not have anywhere near the health problems and skyrocketing healthcare costs that we have today. Hopefully with a shift in our awareness a shift in the medical paradigm will be soon to follow.

You can even use AK to determine the level of truth and validity in something you are being told or reading. A strong muscle response indicates something that is truthful whereas a falsehood or lie will make you go weak. Daniel's information tests strong. Integrating this method of checking in with my subconscious has greatly benefited my life in so many ways. It helps you to know when you are being lied to or if the food you are about to eat is good or bad for you.

Space_Ace
Muggle
Muggle

Re: Applied Kinesiology

Post by Space_Ace » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Secret Agent Man wrote:help me overcome a neurological disorder that modern medicine still has no cure for.
Modern medicine was not designed to cure, only "treat" at great cost and some risk for an extended period, sometimes for life. All the cures are being suppressed, but hopefully not much longer.

admin

Post by admin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 am

In response to Secret Agent Man:

Yes I agree wholeheartedly about AK. In fact I first came upon this after reading reading David Hawkins book of "POWER VS. FORCE".

David Hawkins was a great and spiritual man. Sadly his body passed away in September, but I highly recommend that book to anyone wanting to learn more about this.

There is also a similar methodology developed by Dr. Bradley Nelson called the "Emotion Code/Body Code". From what I have gathered about this method of diagnosis and treatment is that it seems to be fundamentally based on the same type of muscle testing described in Power vs, Force by David Hawkins.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-vs-Force-De ... 0964326116

http://www.theemotioncode.com/

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 am

How cool is this? I JUST finished reading 'Power vs. Force' 2 days ago! It was a great book and I'd also recommend it to anyone who wants to not only understand the potential of AK but also the power of our consciousness when we rise above our egos.

admin

Post by admin » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 am

Secret Agent Man wrote:How cool is this? I JUST finished reading 'Power vs. Force' 2 days ago! It was a great book and I'd also recommend it to anyone who wants to not only understand the potential of AK but also the power of our consciousness when we rise above our egos.

yes indeed, quite synchronous! I agree that the calibration system he has developed in the book is quite powerful and useful.

Camdoc
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Camdoc » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:17 pm

I hadn't seen this thread when I wrote my post on Causality under the 4D physics section, but I am glad to see that others value Hawkins and his work as well! I got my copy of Power vs Force directly from Wayne Dyer, who told me that it was the best book to come out that year. And then, I didn't read it for about 3 years--I guess I was not ready for the info in it yet. And when I finally did read it, I tried to get thru his next books, but found that I was "not ready" to read those, at that point, either.

I had been taught AK by some massage therapists years before, but as I am a physician, I did not feel it was "OK" for me to use this in my practice. Then, I went to a seminar by Deitrich Kinghardt, MD, PhD, who is the best authority on the autonomic nervous system (ANS) in the US. And, he is also enough of a renegade that he was run out of Santa Fe by the medical establishment for using an electronic device to read and balance the ANS, a somewhat primitive version of the the computerized systems available now.

Once I learned about the actual activity of the ANS, and how to access it through AK (Deitrich calls it ART for Autonomic Response Testing, a more advanced version of AK), then I began to see that it was "OK" for me to use in my practice. Unfortunately, it was not OK with the medical establishment in the states I practiced in either--we can't have people using direct access to intelligence from the 3D time realm, now can we????

An interesting thing that I noticed was that with practice, the person asking the questions (having the conversations with the patient's ANS, as it were) begins to be aware of the answers as soon as he asks them, even slightly before the body gives an answer. So, as the practitioner tunes his awareness, he also starts to get the same intelligence from the cosmic realm that the ANS of the patient would give. Another interesting finding is that using a third person as proxy for the patient gives even better (more accurate) answers than asking the patient the questions directly!

The original thread here mentioned using a pendulum for a similar purpose. As the writer suggested, the pendulum is also a way to get responses from the ANS. It just uses different motor responses than the brute force response that is used in AK. Of course, these responses must be tuned a bit in order to be maximally useful. Other kinds of responses which can be useful for reading the ANS response to questions are electrogalvanic response (like an EKG or EEG machine), pupillary size, heart rate, heart beat variability, skin conductivity (Galvanic Skin Response), etc. You may recognize that many of these responses make up the channels of a Lie Detector or Polygraph machine, which is just a way of testing ANS responses to questions.

A couple of facts about the ANS which have always fascinated me: Doctors consider the ANS to be a branch of the nervous system which has two parts, the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic branches, and that these are "efferent" (signals come from the brain or spinal cord and travel AWAY toward the periphery). But actually, Deitrich taught (and he has a PhD in the ANS) that 90% of the fibers in the ANS are actually afferent, or traveling TOWARDS the brain.

In other words, 90% of the signals in this poorly understood part of the nervous system are actually gathering signals from around the body, and bringing that intelligence into the brain. The ANS is primarily an intelligence-gathering system! And the intelligence that it gathers is not only from each and every cell in the body, but it is also from the non-physical regions outside the body.

Second interesting fact: The ANS fibers travel along the outside of blood vessels. The greatest concentration of ANS fibers, and thus the most sensitivity, is a the navel, where three large blood vessels handled all the blood supply before birth, but now have atrophied. The ANS fibers remain, however, so the navel is very sensitive to non-physical stimulation.

Why is this important? Well, one way you can test someone to make sure their ANS is balanced is to do muscle testing on their arm, and then put your hand IN FRONT OF BUT NOT TOUCHING the testee's navel, and do the muscle testing again. If they have a balanced ANS, then their muscle will become weak when someone else puts their hand in the vicinity of the navel, as the ANS fibers in the navel can sense the presence of the other person in the energy field of the testee. Try it--test a muscle for strength before and after putting your hand in front of the navel. This fact can then be used to test all sorts of other problems, which I will not get into here.

Final point: Just as we can use the nervous system to gather intelligence from the non-physical environment, so too can we tune our own consciousness to gather that same intelligence, as I became aware of when doing AK or ART testing on patients.

admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 am

Camdoc,

Great stuff here! thanks.

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 am

Very interesting indeed! I know what you are saying about having your consciousness 'tuned' to know the answer before you get the physical feedback (by way of muscle testing or pendulum). I call in 'internal dowsing' but I started playing around with it when I noticed just what you described above. I started to notice that for a positive response I started to feel an 'uplifting' type of feel prior to getting the phyisical feedback. Similarly, when I would get a negative response it was sort of a 'sinking' feeling. I use internal dowsing all the time now. The only time I fall back to the pendulum is when I want to double check the gut feel I'm getting. Later I read about someone who described using a similar technique except they would visualize dowsing rods in their head and when they asked a question they got a feeling of the rods closing together or staying apart. I guess to each their own. I tried that a few times but wasn't comfortable. I quickly realized it was best to stick with what I naturally felt and that was just tuning into the feelings I was already getting (uplifting vs. sinking).

I'm excited to read that this phenomenon is something that someone else naturally picked up on too. Very cool! Although my background is in engineering, I have recently felt compelled to study the intuitive medical field. I think there is so much opportunity to help people, particularly our soldiers who are coming back from the wars overseas with severe cases of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). The suicide rate is through the roof in the military right now and I know that energy balancing work is exactly what these guys need, not prescription anti-depressants and pain killers. I was pleased to see that the Air Force finally started using acupuncture in 2008, but its strictly for pain management. The department of the VA is currently studying acupuncture and meditation and the impact it can have on PTSD also. I think we are rounding the corner. I just wish it were quicker. I know the use of AK would greatly benefit medicine as well.