Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker
Re: Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth

Post by tribs4u2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 pm

:) Hi searching people! I am sitting here in my kitchen in Finland and it has been dark since 15-30 hrs - normal here! The time for the signal to come to Mexico City was from midday 21st - 12 - 2012 and Finland 8 hours GMT+ 20-00 hrs. It is very quiet as usual here but no-one is writing on this Blog for a few days! nothing has happened yet! It is 21 -21 hrs 21- 12 - 2012.

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:03 pm

tribs4u2 wrote::) Hi searching people! I am sitting here in my kitchen in Finland and it has been dark since 15-30 hrs - normal here! The time for the signal to come to Mexico City was from midday 21st - 12 - 2012 and Finland 8 hours GMT+ 20-00 hrs. It is very quiet as usual here but no-one is writing on this Blog for a few days! nothing has happened yet! It is 21 -21 hrs 21- 12 - 2012.
Maybe they on another timeline without mobile phones? ;)

Djon
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Djon » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:11 am

hey.in a forum i use to go someone said that the light of the sun or the sun have changed.i am not a expert that's why i want to hear your opinion Daniel.Thanks

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Djon wrote:hey.in a forum i use to go someone said that the light of the sun or the sun have changed.i am not a expert that's why i want to hear your opinion Daniel.Thanks
I have observed changes in the light of the sun this year. I have also observed the sun rising further to the south than it should for this location, by about 6 degrees. And the shortest day of the year seemed to have happened about 9 days early. I just read an article saying that the magnetic poles are moving about 40 miles a year now... and are about 100 miles from the 2010 charts--an unprecedented speed.

People are proposing that the Earth's axis has changed to 26 degrees. I do not agree. If that happened, Polaris would have moved and it has not. Yet, other stars HAVE moved (I used to be a seaman, so I own and know how to use a sextant). Polaris is right where it should be, so our rotational axis is still pointing the same direction.

The only idea I have right now that accounts for these observations (not just me, worldwide) is that the crust of the Earth has slipped slightly over the asthenosphere, most likely due to the recent megaquakes in Japan and the Indian Ocean. Those 9+ quakes contain a tremendous amount of energy, and could have easily slid the crust of the Earth a bit, causing these anomalies. That would explain the sunrise/sunset being different in different parts of the world (some places are further north, some further south), the sudden movement of the magnetic poles (they didn't move inside the Earth--we slid around the top), and the slightly different location of the stars in the sky.

I also suspect we have moved a bit further out from the sun than we were, which is causing the seasons to change. (And you gotta wonder why they keep changing Daylight Savings Time.)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Would GPS coordinates read differently if the crust had shifted, even slightly?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:03 pm

CircleofOne wrote:Would GPS coordinates read differently if the crust had shifted, even slightly?
Ah, good observation! Most of the GPS these days uses the cell phone tower network, which of course would have moved with the crust showing no difference. But I'd bet the satellite-based GPS, like they use on ocean-going vessels, would have picked up something. Going to have to check some of my Navy friends on that one, because if the crust has been slipping over the last couple of years, there would have been SatNav GPS updates downloading. If somebody didn't get the updates in, they could show significant differences--enough to get an estimate of how things moved.

Of course, Nature is always there, too. Any beached whales, porpoises or dolphins lately?

fishing4aliving
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by fishing4aliving » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am

Well, as a commercial fisherman for the last 20yrs, using several old and new gps units coordinated with different map systems, I can say without any doubt that there are no changes in the displayed positions. I have 15 yr old gps unit, and a 3 yr old unit. Both show the same position, relative to the chart. I pass regularly through a very narrow inlet... too narrow to rely on gps, yet, the gps track through the area is still in agreement, and aligns perfectly with all my old tracks. None of the gps's are updated in any fashion. The old marks form ages ago, and the new marks from the current season match the ocean rockpiles I fish perfectly. These spots are very specific, and they are still perfectly found with the gps marks I have used for years and years. I also served as a quartermaster in the USCG, (navigator), and am familiar with charting, positioning, and checking my data with multiple methods electronic and manual.

I am not suggesting that everything has remained the same, ocean wise, only that my gps does not show any discrepancy over the last 20 yrs. Your first inkling something is wrong would be a large number of small commercial boats running aground. Most fishermen have come to rely on electronics to the degree that they would most likely trust the charting software over their own eyes. As someone trained to use multiple methods to determine position, such as water depth, visual angle, radar range (distance), and seaman's eye to verify actual position, specifically when near rocks and reefs, I am very confident that there has been nothing irregular going on with regards to the geographical position of landmasses, including those underwater in our near coastal waters of the area I frequent year round. (NW coast Washington state)

If you were to ask some Japanese fishermen, I would guess you will get a very different answer. The geography in that area did change significantly. This is to say that, to everyone in the specific area, the changes would be obvious enough to be remarked upon loudly and frequently. It could not go unobserved, nor could it be hidden. Even MSM has a report with some details:

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2011 ... japan?lite

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 pm

fishing4aliving wrote:I also served as a quartermaster in the USCG, (navigator), and am familiar with charting, positioning, and checking my data with multiple methods electronic and manual.
Good info... the Earth doesn't shift as a single piece, but slides around plates, so different areas experience different conditions. Looks like you may be on a pivot point.

I'm not in to hearsay, but when 70-year-old cowboy Cassidy stops by to chat about the drought, and tells me the sun is brighter than he's ever seen it, and for the first time in his life the sun rose north of "the peak" this year... it makes me suspicious enough to investigate, as just too many "everyday folks" are noticing something--and I want to know what.
fishing4aliving wrote:I am very confident that there has been nothing irregular going on with regards to the geographical position of landmasses, including those underwater in our near coastal waters of the area I frequent year round. (NW coast Washington state)
I am trying to gather data on they way things are perceived to have moved and build a model from it. If the model is consistent, then something happened and it should clearly indicate what. If the cannot be fit to a viable model, I guess it's all that GMO food destroying our brains.

If anyone else has any data, moved or not, please reply and let me know what you see that is different. Thanks!

Djon
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Djon » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 am

hey Daniel,it's a long time you haven't written a new article.When is the next one?
A lot people on the net are talking about the sun being brighter.When you finish your investigation , share the result with us please

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 pm

I'll second that, Daniel. The articles you've posted thus far have been highly fascinating, and you taking the time to share and interact with us is extremely appreciated. It'd be one thing to just hear another Montauk expose, but that tends to just go after the fantastical rather than the more practical info relating to the changes we're undergoing. Cheers!