Death sentence for --daniel

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Death sentence for --daniel

Post by daniel » Mon May 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:22 pm
Things are about to get interesting...! :shock: 8-)
Chris, THANK YOU so much for keeping people updated; it was hard enough just to make a single post to Facebook, let alone all the other fora that I normally contribute to.

I AM BACK HOME!!! Very tired and way behind on everything, but my own bed feels SO GOOD. Feeling quite well, despite being assimilated by the Borg... though I never got one of those cool laser-eye attachments, just a lot of tubes hanging out everywhere. Going to take me a while to "adapt to my needs," as things like pants don't fit properly now. Catch some of these sutures when you sit down and you really find what pain means. But I will overcome.

Gopi has been an enormous help to me during this time, taking care of things at home and sitting with me in the hospital for hours. Please thank him for being such a loyal and dedicated friend--he is one of a kind.

And thanks to all those who sent their energy and love to protect me and assist my getting through this. It was essential to my recovery and it feels wonderful to have so many people caring about me. In all honesty, I never knew... there are usually only a few people I interact with on the fora, but the hundreds that have come to my aid is truly spiritually inspiring; it has made a major improvement to my life and you'll see that thanks come in future writings and videos. Love and light to all!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

IrieLion
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by IrieLion » Mon May 20, 2019 11:05 pm

daniel wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:43 pm
Djchrismac wrote:
Chris, THANK YOU so much for keeping people updated; it was hard enough just to make a single post to Facebook, let alone all the other fora that I normally contribute to.

I AM BACK HOME!!! Very tired and way behind on everything, but my own bed feels SO GOOD. Feeling quite well, despite being assimilated by the Borg... though I never got one of those cool laser-eye attachments, just a lot of tubes hanging out everywhere. Going to take me a while to "adapt to my needs," as things like pants don't fit properly now. Catch some of these sutures when you sit down and you really find what pain means. But I will overcome.

Gopi has been an enormous help to me during this time, taking care of things at home and sitting with me in the hospital for hours. Please thank him for being such a loyal and dedicated friend--he is one of a kind.

And thanks to all those who sent their energy and love to protect me and assist my getting through this. It was essential to my recovery and it feels wonderful to have so many people caring about me. In all honesty, I never knew... there are usually only a few people I interact with on the fora, but the hundreds that have come to my aid is truly spiritually inspiring; it has made a major improvement to my life and you'll see that thanks come in future writings and videos. Love and light to all!
We are pulling for you brother. I don't often post. But I have sent you positive energy in your time of need.
Thanks for all you do Daniel.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue May 21, 2019 3:20 am

daniel wrote: Chris, THANK YOU so much for keeping people updated; it was hard enough just to make a single post to Facebook, let alone all the other fora that I normally contribute to.
No problem at all, even though it came as a surprise to you I knew a lot more peopled cared for you than you realised and many of them don't use FB.
daniel wrote: I AM BACK HOME!!! Very tired and way behind on everything, but my own bed feels SO GOOD. Feeling quite well, despite being assimilated by the Borg... though I never got one of those cool laser-eye attachments, just a lot of tubes hanging out everywhere. Going to take me a while to "adapt to my needs," as things like pants don't fit properly now. Catch some of these sutures when you sit down and you really find what pain means. But I will overcome.
That's such a relief, it made a massive difference to my Mum when she finally got out of hospital/prison and back to her own home. Pity about the cool laser-eye attachment though... :D
daniel wrote: Gopi has been an enormous help to me during this time, taking care of things at home and sitting with me in the hospital for hours. Please thank him for being such a loyal and dedicated friend--he is one of a kind.
Gopi been thanked in person, i'm so glad he was there for you, we all are.
daniel wrote: And thanks to all those who sent their energy and love to protect me and assist my getting through this. It was essential to my recovery and it feels wonderful to have so many people caring about me. In all honesty, I never knew... there are usually only a few people I interact with on the fora, but the hundreds that have come to my aid is truly spiritually inspiring; it has made a major improvement to my life and you'll see that thanks come in future writings and videos. Love and light to all!
No problem at all it was the least we could do and i'm so glad it has helped you get through the operation, along with all of your other realm assistance of course, a big thanks to them too!

Looking forward to the research work continuing sometime soon. 8)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue May 21, 2019 6:37 pm

IrieLion wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:05 pm
daniel wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:43 pm
Djchrismac wrote:

We are pulling for you brother. I don't often post. But I have sent you positive energy in your time of need.
Thanks for all you do Daniel.
Awo. Raspect.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Temper
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Temper » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:07 am

Daniel,. My friend and mentor. We haven't had many interactions but you and the ideas presented in your papers have affected me greatly. I mull over these ideas and even share them with my close friend and family. I work in the medical field and see death and dying daily, however none of these peoples end have saddened me like the news of your health. I am happy to hear you are improving. Have you researched Rick Simpsons Oil? It's an interesting topic concerning cancer.

Here's to you daniel. You are loved.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Temper wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:07 am
Have you researched Rick Simpsons Oil? It's an interesting topic concerning cancer.
No, but I took a look but I won't use cannabis products.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Look into CBD maybe, different from THC..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

DPwoods
Muggle
Muggle

Post by DPwoods » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:37 pm

I have read your posts and papers for years, but never posted, until now.

Being in my 60's, I am worried about cancer (especially since I am a farmer and handle all kinds of chemicals, including Roundup).

Clif High also has cancer and he is trying to out live the 4 or 5% who live longer than 5 years, who take conventional treatment. People either love Clif or hate him. But he has done a series on what he is doing to live longer than 5 years. He suggests optimum vitamins, specific mushrooms, GcMAF (yogurt) and superbeets by humann.

Please have a look at his videos on youtube called cancer ward episodes 1 thru 5. Search for |cancer ward clif high|

All my Love
J

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:22 pm

I've recently read about the Fasting Mimicking Diet which is supposed to afford a number of benefits, including increasing cellular autophagy. Impressively, there have been human trials and the data I've found is encouraging. While not a direct cancer treatment it looks as if it may have benefits for those afflicted with cancer. The author of the diet seems to sell a number of packaged food products so that people can follow his protocol, but the diet itself is readily available in various places online. Essentially it's a five day calorie restricted diet which mimics fasting while allowing the dieter to still ingest calories and nutrients. Mainly fats and vegetables. Thought you might find it of interest as you research strategies to combat your cancer.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:25 pm

I ran across a wonderful web site done by Chris Wark, https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/, where he managed to beat colon cancer by simply using FOOD!

Most of the other cancer sites that have had success with putting cancer into remission that I've looked at usually promote some miracle mixture, but when you dig into it, that miracle mix is almost always accompanied by the same dietary changes that Chris talks about. That seems to be the common factor.

His premise is very different: boost the immune system to maximum efficiency by using clean, nutrient-dense foods and removing as many of the toxins from your life as you can. Makes sense to me. No miracle drugs, just plain old common sense.

If you have cancer or know anyone that does, PLEASE take a look at this site. Chris has been an inspiration to me and for the first time in 6 months, I have hope that I may actually recover from my prostate cancer.