Death sentence for --daniel

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

DickPile
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Death sentence for --daniel

Post by DickPile » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 am

Your papers have been most intriguing and I have learned a lot from them. They have showed me an alternative way of looking at the physical universe. Thank you for all the work you have done. I hope from the bottom of my heart that the experimental treatment works. Otherwise I would recommend Wim hof- and Buteyko- breathing. If it is as the doctor says, stay safe, and
good luck on your journey after.

Best wishes
Rikard
Truth is pure beautiful simplicity

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:05 pm

Lozion wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:40 pm
Any news?
I had to go back in the hospital weekend before last due to renal failure... my tubes got blocked by a blood clot and jammed everything up. Got some relief after that, but that is gone now. Constant pain in the bladder and prostate that pain killers do not seem to have any effect on. It is very disabling and keeps me from doing much. Got an appointment tomorrow morning with the doctor and I'm not leaving until I have some way to manage it. It is really destroying my life... cann't write or even drive more than a few minutes.

I sense things are changing from the disulfiram therapy I am using; flows are becoming easire and things seem to be shifting around. CT scan on the 2nd to see what is going on inside, so that will tell for sure.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:23 pm

daniel wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:05 pm
Lozion wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:40 pm
Any news?
I had to go back in the hospital weekend before last due to renal failure... my tubes got blocked by a blood clot and jammed everything up. Got some relief after that, but that is gone now. Constant pain in the bladder and prostate that pain killers do not seem to have any effect on. It is very disabling and keeps me from doing much. Got an appointment tomorrow morning with the doctor and I'm not leaving until I have some way to manage it. It is really destroying my life... cann't write or even drive more than a few minutes.

I sense things are changing from the disulfiram therapy I am using; flows are becoming easire and things seem to be shifting around. CT scan on the 2nd to see what is going on inside, so that will tell for sure.
Hi. Just came back from the funeral of my father's old buddy who decided that at 72 he had enough of the pain (emphysema) and solitude and threw himself from the 11th floor of his retirement residence. Richard was a brilliant man, fascinated by the mysteries of Man and the Universe. He introduced me to a first "TOE" when reaching adulthood and challenged me to read, explore and push the boundaries of understanding. I have no doubt he was familiar with Larson's work. A true Uncommitted Investigator, who now I am sure, has learned a few new interesting bits while exploring the Universe..

This by no means is meant to suggest or condone his last act.
I am simply sharing this as he reminds me of you. He had a profound impact on my reasoning, as you did and you would have been brothers in arms..

In Memoriam
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

ManilAbnormie
Muggle
Muggle

Post by ManilAbnormie » Wed May 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Will my prayers reach thee. dan?
And no, i don't trust semitic-type prayers

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Thu May 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Daniel
With my most humble gratitude..
For your intuition , clarity , perseverance ; you have changed my mind AND the world.
Thank you
With honor volk and kindred spirits are drawn together ; you have inspired and influenced us all.
Thank you
With my heartfelt respect ; may the wind be at your back , the sunshine warm your face.
Brother ; we shall meet in Valhalla !!
Thank You
Mike

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun May 05, 2019 1:20 pm

An update from daniel in case anyone hasn't seen it:
Daniel Phoenix III
Yesterday at 11:36 ·

I've been doing alternative cancer treatments for the last month, and they seem to have backfired. My colon has failed trying to remove toxins and things have backed up to the point of lethal. Doc says that without surgical correction, I don't even have a week.

So, on Tuesday, May 7, I am returning to Huntsman Cancer Institute for corrective surgery. This will give them nasty archons a chance to get to me again, but this time I am prepared! Warp power is back online and I've got some heavy-duty backup, so they're in for a surprise.

Thanks to all those folks that have sent me their energy, spiritual advisors and angelic support--going to kick some Archon Ass... so wish me luck!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun May 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Daniel Phoenix III
I really appreciate all the love and light people have been sending me. Just so you know, the L-Ms have chipped in... my Nokk buddy, Thor (not the Germanic god, but a play on Stargate's Thor as I cannot pronounce his real name, as it sounds like "dolphin") has sent some help from the Other Realm, in case the Archons try to take advantage of my anesthetized state. And I've been told there are even some archangels that are going to lend a hand. I had no idea I meant this much to those spiritual beings. I've always avoided the "fame and fortune" route, keeping everything I do free and public domain for the benefit of all. Quite honestly, I've never felt like a hero fighting the good fight (more like a piece of bait on a string, dangling in front of the portal to exo-space), but I'll give it my best shot.

What puzzles me is that I've not heard a word from David Wilcock through all this time. I was the "insider" that gave his career a start and we've been friends for 15 years. Would anyone happen to know why? Maybe he doesn't like my jokes about "Martian Fried Avian?"
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Carlos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Carlos » Sun May 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:31 pm
Thanks for posting, I'm not on fb.

For daniel on tuesday everything imaginable good!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun May 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Carlos wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:02 pm
Djchrismac wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:31 pm
Thanks for posting, I'm not on fb.

For daniel on tuesday everything imaginable good!
Same here, txs Chris.
Godspeed to our host..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon May 06, 2019 8:03 pm

daniel wrote:What puzzles me is that I've not heard a word from David Wilcock through all this time. I was the "insider" that gave his career a start and we've been friends for 15 years. Would anyone happen to know why? Maybe he doesn't like my jokes about "Martian Fried Avian?"
I got in touch with David and it was all a big misunderstanding... that "insider" he was talking about was someone else. Spoke to him on the phone this morning and we had a great chat about old times, and he recorded an interview on the Montauk stuff which will be release in case something happens. Should I get through this OK, we'll be doing more interviews... finally going to get the word out!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii