Annunaki & Nibiru

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by Mon-Nai » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Hello infinity, lots of good points you brought up.

The emperors of the Anunnaki are part of a dynastic family. There are no set heirs to the throne, when one passes away, many members of the family are interviewed and tested by a council, and the best candidate is chosen as successor. I do not know the details of the workings of the government. I can tell you that the emperors of the Anunnaki, whether benevolent or malevolent, have to rule from a unique perspective. The Anunnaki are free to leave Nibiru and live wherever they want, so even a tyrannical emperor can never treat the people that bad, because they will just leave. That's about all I know about the government there.

The powers that be are a group of very ancient families,of which there are many. They are direct descendants of the ancient Jah-ku royalty that landed here with alongside our ancestors about 250,000-300,000 years ago. Most of them have survived all of the catastrophes since. Today there are about 2,000 of them around the world, they live in very isolated parts of the world. They live in basically medieval conditions. They have technology, but its different than what we use. They have servant families that work for them, who are also very wealthy. There isn't any info available about them here on earth that I'm aware of. I do not know anymore about them, and I do not want to know any more. As fascinating as this stuff is, this subject is better left alone.

My friend is only known as Yajweh of the Anunnaki by his friends. He is known by many different names, and most dont know what he looks like. I haven't said or done anything that could harm or impede upon the powers that be. I have been very respectful, I do not advocate violence, and I'm not pulling a publicity/media stunt. I share what I know from a place of positivity, and positivity is greater than negativity. These are my counter measures. I don't hide from anyone in dream time, I am easy to find, and it is easy to see that I come from a place of positivity. And yes there are things that have been omitted.

I do understand your healthy skepticism. I don't ask anyone to blindly believe any of this.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 pm

I just thought of something else that should help clarify some things. None of this information I've shared here is classified, it is all outside of the influence of any government. I am not an employe of or affiliated with any government. With that said, I still must be respectful to the parties I have talked about. Knowing information like this is not a crime, sharing it is not a crime, but it is important to be respectful and responsible should you decide to share.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 am

I appreciate the time you spend to share and to help clarify things.

I personally still have some concerns. Have you read the collection of the Law of One channelings? I'd like to know more about how some of your information doesn't seem to correlate with the materials in the Law of One content. The main question I'm asking here is why would there be discrepencies if your information is accurate. I'm not aware of anything in the Law of One material that have been proven false - it has in fact been very reliable and accurate so far for various people in confirming their scientific, spiritual, and historic findings. I feel comfortable using it as a measuring stick for a lot of things because of its credibility.

Concerning the ancient families, you mentioned;
I do not know anymore about them, and I do not want to know any more. As fascinating as this stuff is, this subject is better left alone
There are some understandable motivations behind saying that, e.g;
1. Its not really helpful information
2. The ancient families want to preserve stability in the world and uncovering their existence, motivations, and knowledge would require big paradigm shifts for the rest of the world - impeding stability and probably causing more harm than good
3. There just isn't conventionally accessible information about them (as opposed to viewing "Akashic records" or equivalent, which is a non-conventional info source), which makes it difficult to give any accurate information on them through conventional means.

But
But despite those possibilities, I'm very interested to know the following;
1. Why conceal themselves since the beginning? For what reason? People like David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, and even daniel have been using publicity and prudence as protection very effectively. I don't buy that these ancient families are concealing themselves for protection.

2. Why is it a bad idea to gain knowledge of them? It is implied that there's intimidation for the sake of secrecy going on. Ignorance has always been used
against people in the past, to the benefit of those that enforce ignorance and keep knowledge for themselves. Countless examples would include the Vatican, for instance. If knowledge of them is forbidden, yet they make decisions for our world (eg against disclosure), then that equals a form of violating our free wills. I just want to point out that being guardians of sacred or hidden knowledge and blatantly denying it to others are two different things. The one protects the knowledge but makes channels for learning about it and growing in ability and maturity to use it (e.g. Lesser Mysteries and the Higher Mysteries schools as one reference). The other one deprives others of it for their own reasons, not giving others any way to qualify for access to it. Who holds these ancient families accountable for the decisions they make for others and what gives them the right to do what they do? I'm sure there's some legitimacy to them if they're the powers that be?

3. If they are the powers that be, then what could possibly be the benefit of not knowing who is exercising power over us? Good leadership holds those they govern over accountable. If these guys are hidden, how are we supposed to know what's good and bad in their eyes, assuming they have a legitimate right to qualify as the powers that be? The only reason I see at this moment for their concealment, is in order to use deception and subversion as a form of power or control. And that, really does not sound good.

4. If they represent authority in our world in the presence of higher (e.g. solar system, galactic, etc.) councils or courts, then why would Nibiru send an ambassador like Yahwej, to act in ways that seem to be against the will of these ancient families? This implies one of two things - either the ancient families aren't recognized as the qualified "powers that be" to represent our world to higher councils and courts - or, that their intentions and motivations aren't recognized by more enlightened extra-terrestial cultures to be in line with the wishes of the population of this world, and thus deems it reasonable (and legal in their way of doing things) to provide avenues for us to receive perspectives and/or knowledge that can help us wake up.

Of course, I'm making a lot of 'between the lines' assumptions above. I have to though, since I don't understand their role or purpose here.

What if?
In my opinion, it is entirely possible that they simply decided to come live on earth long ago, had some role to play before, but it has changed and is not relevant anymore in the way it used to be (e.g. maybe they were supposed to oversee a worker race that was genetically manipulated but things changed and now they're simply advisors to extra-earth authorities to assist in protecting our world) and want to be left alone by our extremely immature society. Their opinions are heard when extra-earth (i.e. non-earth) councils/courts want to discuss actions that impact our world, since it impacts them as well at the very least - and they do have knowledge and contacts to extra-terrestial friends that we don't. But this means they aren't "powers that be" in any way, which goes against your information :)

I see forward to your response on this Mon-Nai.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:09 am

May I request that this thread be moved to the correct forum board for Extra Terrestrials? The topic seems fitting and appropriate to do so - as opposed to just general discussion.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Hello again,
infinity wrote:I appreciate the time you spend to share and to help clarify things.

I personally still have some concerns. Have you read the collection of the Law of One channelings? I'd like to know more about how some of your information doesn't seem to correlate with the materials in the Law of One content. The main question I'm asking here is why would there be discrepencies if your information is accurate. I'm not aware of anything in the Law of One material that have been proven false - it has in fact been very reliable and accurate so far for various people in confirming their scientific, spiritual, and historic findings. I feel comfortable using it as a measuring stick for a lot of things because of its credibility.

Yes, I'm familiar with the Law of One. Can you be more specific about what's not lining up? There are things that my friend cannot share with me.
Concerning the ancient families, you mentioned;
I do not know anymore about them, and I do not want to know any more. As fascinating as this stuff is, this subject is better left alone
There are some understandable motivations behind saying that, e.g;
1. Its not really helpful information
2. The ancient families want to preserve stability in the world and uncovering their existence, motivations, and knowledge would require big paradigm shifts for the rest of the world - impeding stability and probably causing more harm than good
3. There just isn't conventionally accessible information about them (as opposed to viewing "Akashic records" or equivalent, which is a non-conventional info source), which makes it difficult to give any accurate information on them through conventional means.
1. I don't believe that seeking this information is useful because I don't believe anything positive or constructive can come of it, at least not yet. They want to continue to rule, at all cost.

2. This is basically correct. They would also like to see the population culled to make their lives easier. The Anunnaki and others want to give us the opportunity to leave Earth and live elsewhere. These ancient families will not leave. They hold all the secrets. They believe this is their planet, and we just live here.

3. Correct

But
But despite those possibilities, I'm very interested to know the following;
1. Why conceal themselves since the beginning? For what reason? People like David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, and even daniel have been using publicity and prudence as protection very effectively. I don't buy that these ancient families are concealing themselves for protection.
They do not conceal themselves for protection. We are not a threat to them. They conceal themselves because they are able to have much more control this way. If everyone knew who they were, where they lived, what they have done, what they are planning, and all of the secrets they keep, they would have no power, we would be equal.
2. Why is it a bad idea to gain knowledge of them? It is implied that there's intimidation for the sake of secrecy going on. Ignorance has always been used
against people in the past, to the benefit of those that enforce ignorance and keep knowledge for themselves. Countless examples would include the Vatican, for instance. If knowledge of them is forbidden, yet they make decisions for our world (eg against disclosure), then that equals a form of violating our free wills. I just want to point out that being guardians of sacred or hidden knowledge and blatantly denying it to others are two different things. The one protects the knowledge but makes channels for learning about it and growing in ability and maturity to use it (e.g. Lesser Mysteries and the Higher Mysteries schools as one reference). The other one deprives others of it for their own reasons, not giving others any way to qualify for access to it. Who holds these ancient families accountable for the decisions they make for others and what gives them the right to do what they do? I'm sure there's some legitimacy to them if they're the powers that be?
It's not necessarily a bad idea to seek this knowledge out, so long as you are responsible with it. I just didn't want anybody out there to try to be a hero or anything. Choice is yours. Yes they are violating our free will, this is why the Anunnaki and others are stepping in. The Anunnaki want to give them the opportunity to make more reasonable decisions, and they can be very convincing from what I hear. I don't know if they are necessarily held accountable. I don't know what gives them the right to make these decisions, that information is way above my head.
3. If they are the powers that be, then what could possibly be the benefit of not knowing who is exercising power over us? Good leadership holds those they govern over accountable. If these guys are hidden, how are we supposed to know what's good and bad in their eyes, assuming they have a legitimate right to qualify as the powers that be? The only reason I see at this moment for their concealment, is in order to use deception and subversion as a form of power or control. And that, really does not sound good.
I agree. But understand that they are being negotiated with by people who I think can steer them away from any more nefarious agendas.

4. If they represent authority in our world in the presence of higher (e.g. solar system, galactic, etc.) councils or courts, then why would Nibiru send an ambassador like Yahwej, to act in ways that seem to be against the will of these ancient families? This implies one of two things - either the ancient families aren't recognized as the qualified "powers that be" to represent our world to higher councils and courts - or, that their intentions and motivations aren't recognized by more enlightened extra-terrestial cultures to be in line with the wishes of the population of this world, and thus deems it reasonable (and legal in their way of doing things) to provide avenues for us to receive perspectives and or knowledge that can help us wake up.
I don't know the actual inner workings, but I agree with the second part. There is a lot I'm not told.

What if?
In my opinion, it is entirely possible that they simply decided to come live on earth long ago, had some role to play before, but it has changed and is not relevant anymore in the way it used to be (e.g. maybe they were supposed to oversee a worker race that was genetically manipulated but things changed and now they're simply advisors to extra-earth authorities to assist in protecting our world) and want to be left alone by our extremely immature society. Their opinions are heard when extra-earth (i.e. non-earth) councils/courts want to discuss actions that impact our world, since it impacts them as well at the very least - and they do have knowledge and contacts to extra-terrestial friends that we don't. But this means they aren't "powers that be" in any way, which goes against your information :)
Your guess is as good as mine, Infinity. I do know that when the ancient Jah-ku landed here there were primates/Neanderthals already here. We share genetics with the powers that be as we'll as these genetically manipulated worker race, from what I understand. The Greys have done genetic manipulation, as well as the Anunnaki. Some of what the Anunnaki have done has actually been for our benefit, I was told. As far as galactic politics, I don't know how all of the powers that be around the galaxy interact with one another.

It warms my heart that you all are taking time out of your day to read this.

bluedreamz
Muggle
Muggle

Post by bluedreamz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:37 am

Hi, i just stumbled upon this thread and had a question. From the info i've read in this thread, it's currently dec 20th, shouldn't we at least be able to see it in the sky by now if it's really on the way?

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tribs4u2 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 pm

What Time Do The Changes Start?
:) The 21st December is the start of changes. The information of the Mayan video I mentioned and gave the address in 'topic Physical Changes of Earth' and Sun' says that we should start looking for the 8 minute 19 second signal at midday 21st Dec. But that is midday in Mexico - must be 10 hours after me in Finnland! I think for me 2-00 am - 21st December! That is +2 GMT. The farther you go East it stops being the 21st but how far into the 20th do we look? Thank you searching people.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:18 pm

bluedreamz wrote:Hi, i just stumbled upon this thread and had a question. From the info i've read in this thread, it's currently dec 20th, shouldn't we at least be able to see it in the sky by now if it's really on the way?
Hello Bluedreamz, I was told that if you are in the Southern Hemisphere, look towards the sun during sunrise/sunset. It can be seen for a few minutes during sunrise/sunset. Not sure if anyone in the northern hemisphere will be able to see it. This is how it occurred last time. Hope this helps.

Mon-Nai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mon-Nai » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 pm

tribs4u2 wrote:What Time Do The Changes Start?
:) The 21st December is the start of changes. The information of the Mayan video I mentioned and gave the address in 'topic Physical Changes of Earth' and Sun' says that we should start looking for the 8 minute 19 second signal at midday 21st Dec. But that is midday in Mexico - must be 10 hours after me in Finnland! I think for me 2-00 am - 21st December! That is +2 GMT. The farther you go East it stops being the 21st but how far into the 20th do we look? Thank you searching people.
Hello tribs4u2, I unfortunately do not have any information on any earth/sun changes.

bluedreamz
Muggle
Muggle

Post by bluedreamz » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 pm

so i'm assuming nothing is going to happen by now. also kind of interesting how the mods/daniel just disappear and go quiet after the big disappointment. =/