Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

justsomestarstuff
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth

Post by justsomestarstuff » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:45 pm

tribs4u2 wrote:The Calendar we use today is the Gregorian Calendar created by the Vatican of Rome. Isn't this calendar 4 years wrong after they tried to sort the months out and included a leap year! December is the 10th month?
You can thank the Roman emperors Julius (July) and Augustus (August) for that!

Hi Daniel. Your papers are awesome! Rings a bell with me big time. I might be a bit slow but the above quote does sit funny with me. If the roman empire changed the calender then the dates should be off right? How could DEC 21 12 be the right date? Im going to research it myself just a thought while reading Your reply.

Just answered my own question. found a good explanation here http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/quest ... n-calendar

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth + Extra Energy!

Post by Ole » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:45 pm

daniel wrote:The Mayans are also going to be off a touch in the calculations because during this solar transition (core of the "central sun" actually refers to our sun, not the center of the galaxy) something is going to happen that has never happened on Earth before--the magnetic ionization level, of which conventional science is blissfully unaware, is going to drop from 1 natural unit down to zero.
That's made me little puzzled. What is then magnetic ionization level outside the earth in solar system? Maybe expected to be 0 as it is "outer space", but we launched tons of satellites and research automatic space stations to other planets having isotopic radioactivity-based power batteries. But then they could not work out there and we would know it - like Voyager-1. If in outer space the magnetic ionization level is more than 1 then we would also know this as these spacecrafts should radiate and melt itself because for example a lot of titan is used in them. Any clue about this?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Ole wrote:That's made me little puzzled. What is then magnetic ionization level outside the earth in solar system?
It is an interesting question. Larson only had data on Earth back in the 1950s, and determined the magnetic ionization level was at 1 natural unit, here. The later moon probes also indicated the moon had a magnetic ionization of 1.

I would have to spend some more time going through planetary data, but the indications are that the magnetic ionization level is at 1 natural unit for the entire area of the solar system, out to the gravitational limit of about 2.2 light years. Inside planets and suns is a different matter.

As this ties in with some other research I'm doing, I'll put it on the "to do" pile, and let you know what I find.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Physical Changes of the Sun and Earth + End Date Mayan C

Post by tribs4u2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 am

Thank you Daniel! Look For that we turn to this well-sourced article by John Major Jenkins, a student of Mayan time:

But how are we to relate this to a time frame we can understand? How does this Long Count relate to our Gregorian calendar? This problem of correlating Mayan time with "western" time has occupied Mayan scholars since the beginning. The standard question to answer became: what does 0.0.0.0.0 (the Long
Count "beginning" point) equal in the Gregorian calendar? When this question is answered, archeological inscriptions can be put into their proper historical context and the end date of the 13-baktun cycle can be calculated. After years of considering data from varied fields such as astronomy, ethnography, archeology and iconography, J. Eric S. Thompson determined that 0.0.0.0.0 correponded to the Julian date 584283, which equals August 11th, 3114 B.C. in our Gregorian calendar. This means that the end date of 13.0.0.0.0, some 5125 years later, is December 21st, 2012 A.D.1

Their End Date is as we thought 21st - 12 - 2012! But what time will we be offered the Extra Energy of Mind? The IMPETUS to sort things out for ourselves? When will we start to improve lives at all times in everyplace? Daniel can you startthe ball rolling by offering a reliable time? :)

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 am

tribs4u2 wrote:Thank you Daniel! Look For that we turn to this well-sourced article by John Major Jenkins, a student of Mayan time:

But how are we to relate this to a time frame we can understand? How does this Long Count relate to our Gregorian calendar? This problem of correlating Mayan time with "western" time has occupied Mayan scholars since the beginning. The standard question to answer became: what does 0.0.0.0.0 (the Long
Count "beginning" point) equal in the Gregorian calendar? When this question is answered, archeological inscriptions can be put into their proper historical context and the end date of the 13-baktun cycle can be calculated. After years of considering data from varied fields such as astronomy, ethnography, archeology and iconography, J. Eric S. Thompson determined that 0.0.0.0.0 correponded to the Julian date 584283, which equals August 11th, 3114 B.C. in our Gregorian calendar. This means that the end date of 13.0.0.0.0, some 5125 years later, is December 21st, 2012 A.D.1

Their End Date is as we thought 21st - 12 - 2012! But what time will we be offered the Extra Energy of Mind? The IMPETUS to sort things out for ourselves? When will we start to improve lives at all times in everyplace? Daniel can you startthe ball rolling by offering a reliable time? :)
Some little info: Mayan never had problems related to counting years for their cycles, because their main measurements of counting were based on astronomical events, solstices and equinoxes. So mayans might never worry about amount of days in years, they even had two calendaries - one is long counting based on solstices and equinoxes to have calculated 5125 years cycles, and civil calendar based just on amount of days in year - for farmer works etc. They even knew that second calendar is not perfect because year has ~365.26 that we know in modern times, but they never worry about that and civil calendar was slowly shifting over times - they knew that but not corrected, they just shifted dates of start of farmings etc, because they already had long count which satisfy they regarding all long scale events.

Problem with extra days appeared in Gregorian calendar of course because we would like to count years with fixed amount of days which is kind of wrong, so to have years matching earth cycles around sun we need to add +1 day every 4 years, and then +1 day on more long terms just to match our years with earth rotations around sun. Again mayans had no such problems because they counting days in "astronomical scale".

That's true that when mayan calendar was revealed nobody knew what is 0 date, but later by studying mayans documents about events in sky and comparing european sources they revealed some hints like appearing of comets in sky etc - well documented in both cultures. Those gave hints about matching two calendars. In these way two hypotheses were born about 21 dec 2012 and 22-23 dec 2012, but that's probably because of not perfect dates counting in western world times ago. Also scientists pointed that mayans would definitely prefer to bind end date (or next baktun) on astronomical event - winter soltice 21 dec 2012, or they whole calendar system is to be matching this day - this special alignment with sun.

So if you are looking about exact time you probably need to have binding to exact alignment for winter solstice 21 dec 2012, which is should be 11:12 UTC time - in the moment earth axis is perfectly aligned to be in same plane with sun.

Related all those discussions about rays from center of milky way, you should know that on the solstice sun is also will be in Sagittarius(18 Dec-18 Jan) where the center of galaxy is supposed to be (Sagittarius A*), so again earth will be aligned also to have kind of directed to galaxy center too. kind of
*(galaxy center) --------- * (sun) ---- / (earth axis)
Not sure about exact calculations regarding will it be really perfectly aligned to Sagittarius A* or not.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 am

tribs4u2 wrote:But how are we to relate this to a time frame we can understand? How does this Long Count relate to our Gregorian calendar? This problem of correlating Mayan time with "western" time has occupied Mayan scholars since the beginning. The standard question to answer became: what does 0.0.0.0.0 (the Long
Count "beginning" point) equal in the Gregorian calendar?
I am covering this topic in my next paper... actually, this is the section I am writing up right now. People assume that the Earth looks and operates exactly the same in ancient history, as it does now. If you dare to challenge the "party line" and do the research on your own from mythological references, you find the start of the long count actually coincides with a very interesting event, that is also documented world-wide. Things then make a LOT more sense.
tribs4u2 wrote:Their End Date is as we thought 21st - 12 - 2012! But what time will we be offered the Extra Energy of Mind? The IMPETUS to sort things out for ourselves? When will we start to improve lives at all times in everyplace?
The "offer" is always there. The question you should be asking is "what time will I take advantage of the offer?"

tribs4u2
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tribs4u2 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:31 am

Thank You daniel! What will be the effect of all those X-Rays you talk about on life nearby the action? Will the Van - Allen Radiation Belt disappear andso too our protectionfrom Radiation?

The Mayans are also going to be off a touch in the calculations because during this solar transition (core of the "central sun" actually refers to our sun, not the center of the galaxy) something is going to happen that has never happened on Earth before--the magnetic ionization level, of which conventional science is blissfully unaware, is going to drop from 1 natural unit down to zero.

The other times, it has dropped from 4->3, 3->2 and 2->1. Never hit zero before, which means all the nuclear material on the planet will chuck off x-rays until they become stable elements.

Their differential to compensate is going to be off by a factor of 79/14ths (~5.64) because of this, as compared to the last time since only 14 elements transitioned then, and the remaining 79 are going this time.

The cosmic ray he talks of that is going to hit Earth is on the mark, except the origin is the sun--cosmic rays are just a more energetic form of X-rays that occurs when ultra-high speed matter (matter with 2D in time and 1D in space) drops sub-light, it emits cosmic rays. Since only 1 dimension exists in our spatial reference system, it takes the form of a linear projection--a ray. Intermediate speed matter dropping sublight will produce an "area" effect of x-rays, since it has 2 dimensions in space. (For a reference, see Larson's work on the jets being emitted by the galaxy M-87.)

Juanter
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Juanter » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 pm

If anyone was wondering what the Mayan Living Water Pyramid looks like here you go,

https://www.facebook.com/Taos12212012Ce ... =1&theater

It also gives the blueprints on the same set of pictures. Doesn't discuss the make up of the "circuits" however.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

tribs4u2 wrote:What will be the effect of all those X-Rays you talk about on life nearby the action?
I suspect that the X-rays are an integral part of the upgrade process. If they were destructive to life, Earth would have become a dead planet a long time ago.

When I was experimenting with the "upgrade" process over the summer, the trees had to be "reborn" in that all the leaves would die within an hour or two, the tree would go bare, then all new buds would come out that was resistant to the solar intensity and atmospheric chemicals. I do not know if this is the same situation with the mammal kingdom, but I suspect not, as mammals have survived other transitions without issue.

If you've untied the knots of your chakra system and your bioenergy flows freely in your organic body, then hard uV and X-rays don't actually do a whole lot of damage as there is nothing to stop/absorb them. But if you've got all these big funnels designed to catch energy... well, they WILL do their job--and the sun is a rather potent energy source, so probably looking at some kind of energetic overload there.

There are a lot of conditions to consider.
tribs4u2 wrote:Will the Van - Allen Radiation Belt disappear and so too our protection from Radiation?
Based on the RS2 research on geomagnetism, I would say that the Van Allen belts will stay intact, regardless of the magnetic ionization level of the planet. (The secret here being that all planetary cores produce potential geomagnetism... it requires a rather larger "irritation" to actually generate the magnetic field. In our case, that is the presence of our moon "scratching" the FTL fields generated by the core, with the "rash" being the resulting magnetic field. If you take a look at the solar system, the only planets with strong magnetic fields are the ones where there are large moons present.)

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:25 pm

you find the start of the long count actually coincides with a very interesting event, that is also documented world-wide. Things then make a LOT more sense.
What we know is actually that known ancient civilizations became great about this date, or suddenly appeared to existence, most of writing systems suddenly appeared about that time frame, india time conting also started about that (kali) what else? somebody claims about earth continents split (no way to prove).
So I am little unsure what was really documented when writing systems actually appeared only, any clue?