The Ruiner Blog

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Re: The Ruiner Blog

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 pm

once your "white" lightbulb goes off in your head. David is of no use .
I had my lightbulb go off awhile ago.
My focus is to now avoid police officers that are knocking on my doors, and windows everyday, hoping to extract me from my house and send me to a compound of miserable, almost unlivable conditions.
The reason they are doing this, is because I drove my truck for the "last time" , and got intercepted by pirates .
I told them I had no choice, because the government decimated the Railroads for the purpose of complete control over the movement of people .
"you drive or you walk " (or bike , but a job is definitely required to purchase one- which is nineteen miles away from where live)

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:22 pm

"leave me alone"
"go away"
"Come back when a CIVILIAN is complaining about me!!!!"
"dont shoot me"
"im afraid of you"
"im afraid for my life"

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Bad car accidents are happening in the area almost every day .
Total symbolism

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:25 pm

The "high" way.
The higher , better way...

Calling it the "high" way wont cut it anymore.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Looks like the Ruiner is done..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:52 am

You know looking back now, I find it likely one of the objectives of the Ruiner blog was to further blur out and reinforce the convulsion and complexity of history; all marketed under the complex and entertaining new age narrative complete with "galaxies far far away" and multiple alien races carrying out multiple genetic manipulations...lions, tigers and bears oh my!

All this on the heels of daniel and other RS researchers whom have laid out a very real observational and investigative account of history, of which it seems the NWO is desperate to subvert and obscure. As such, I think daniel´s previous comments of this thread are very accurate in that there is nothing leaked but propaganda by people like this.

Another thing that sets off red flags to the Ruiners accounts of history is that he goes to great lengths to discuss so many "alien" extra terrestrials- wreaking all kinds of historical havoc, but yet not once does he mention or account for the most evolved psionic terrestrials of all, the LMs. This in itself discredits nearly, it not all, of his historical rhetoric.

Reiterating in retrospect, I think the only things that may have some potential accuracy are his disclosures of upcoming plans of his Illuminati (NWO,etc...) All of his historical nonsense seems like a good set up for a future "Blue Beam" type of event.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Regarding the Wave, I posted this comment based on my Gnostic interpretation to get the Ruiners input and here is his reply.
From the Nag hammadi:

She [Sophia] will cast them down into the abyss. They [the Archons] will be obliterated because of their wickedness. For they will come to be like volcanoes and consume one another until they perish at the hand of the prime parent. When he has destroyed them, he will turn against himself and destroy himself until he ceases to exist. And their heavens will fall one upon the next and their forces will be consumed by fire. Their eternal realms, too, will be overturned. And his heaven will fall and break in two. His [...] will fall down upon the [...] support them; they will fall into the abyss, and the abyss will be overturned. The light will [...] the darkness and obliterate it: it will be like something that never was.

I interpret this Wave as emanating from Sophia casting down Yaldabaoth the Leontocephalos. What do you think?
The wave I have spoken of is traveling across the entire universe. Not just our galaxy, our sol system, or just our planet.

She will utilize the wave, as your passage above explains, though. She knew it was coming, and requested it come.

With love and respect,
Thoughts?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:07 am

Miles Mathis wrote:Only rich kids who are promoted by Intelligence get published that widely that fast.

Hah, Leo Lyon Zagami - the "Illuminati insider" - comes to my mind. His books are going to be published also in the States next year.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Looks like Shane known as The Ruiner has started a new blog, "The whole world laughing" so thougth I'd share the link for those interested:

http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspot.ca/