RedefiningGod.com

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage
Re: RedefiningGod.com

Post by infinity » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 am

If you want my take on it, I think we should take a Youtube approach to get this "out there".

Do you guys know some of the interesting video authors that focus on science and challenging people's thinking through new ideas like the following?
* Vsauce (There's also Vsauce2 and Vsauce3)
* Veritasium (Passion for teaching science, logic, and especially physics through video)
* SciShow (covering topics asked by subscribers)

What I thought of, was getting some kind of interview/exposure by getting Bruce (or the RS2 work itself, which will probably be even better and more suitable to how these channels cover content), featured in an episode. Intruiging topics like the properties of light / photons and how its different than what we think, or those magnetic field-shaped illustrations can help explain how time and space coordinates 'intersect' by visualing them as polar reference points (i.e. how would time-travel work, or be made possible, if it could be done?). You know, the same concept of the "sci-fi" side of the science. How our imagination gets captivated by questions. The stuff that sparks questions and curiosity - and when people are interested, they can get into the science behind it on rs2theory. So instead of "provoking" people as an introduction through asking questions, we will be engaging in curiosity-sparking questions, or conversation, which makes people themselves start asking the questions. Then we just point to the place they can find answers for them - or help contribute to the science of the answers. Is this making sense?

I can tell you that huge portions of followers on one of these are also following on the other channels.

Once that is made possible, the rs2theory forums could serve as a platform to engage interested community prospects. Conscioushugs and Antiquatis can keep focussing on what they do.

I'm unsure how the daniel papers will fit into the picture, but I do know that it provides a necessary ingredient into making people question stuff and spark a childlike curiosity for understanding reality - instead of just accepting what others tell you. But its also not for the masses that are programmed to reject it. Its for those that are willing to wake up from the matrix and will risk their worldviews in order to find the answer.

What do you guys think? Check out those youtube channels, and share your thoughts on using the idea above as an approach to getting rs2 and daniel's papers noticed.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:28 pm

MrGreen wrote:Although I'm not sure about being beamed with "emotional rays" just from viewing certain websites.
From the infrasound tech I've seen that was developed decades ago, it would not surprise me if they were doing such a thing. And it would be extraordinarily easy these days, as you could just beam it out of a cell phone, right into a headset, without anyone realize it.
MrGreen wrote:how the government is largely behind the "Alien agenda" push and savior agenda, all the while not completely disregarding their actual involvement. He's more known for calling out Zecharia Sitchin and claiming that he basically made up the translations and his entire book series was a fraud, but he didn't really do this in a confrontational way. I ordered his books randomly and am really glad I did so...
I totally agree with the alien agenda "agenda."

Sitchin got close on a lot of things, except there is no Nibiru in elliptical orbit, swinging around every 3600 years. (Nibiru, the colony Ark of the SMs, is in fixed orbit around Earth, and has been since the 13th century.) He did a lot of good work. Nobody gets everything right, so when I do research, I just accept the parts that make sense to me, then see if I can understand how the author reached the conclusions he did for the parts that don't make sense. And I've found that when I do that, I discover some interesting things along the way.
Lozion wrote:If you intend on posting regular blogs, I think the main CH site via wordpress (with a social media module-see the one previously linked) would be the way to go. CH is sort of a gateway to a worldview with viewers moving (or not) to AQ at their own pace. Chris can easily guide you as he is a poster already. Oh, and I left a comment on your AQ blog. FB has unfortunately become a tool to fashion opinion consensus on world issues with soft censorship and complex algorithms to filter out senstitive subjects or views...
Chris must be busy somewhere, as I have not yet heard back from him. Thanks for catching that goof; I fixed it and added a diagram in the comment that was my original "stab" at understanding that process, just after I ran across the Reciprocal System.

Comment on Rubicon
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:00 pm

daniel wrote:Chris must be busy somewhere, as I have not yet heard back from him.
Yes that's not a problem i'll drop you an email tomorrow with a quick run down on "blogging". I like the Rubicon post, I'll tell you how to add it to CH tomorrow to get the ball rolling and it may be a good idea mirroring with the antiquatis one but CH is primed and ready for you and wordpress is fairly straightforward to use so it's probably best to keep LB's domain muggle free! :D

It's also good to see so many of you aware of the nastiness pervailent in social media, it's best used as another portal to get the important info from the blog out there to another audience. Ops and haters will descend but are best left ignored.
daniel wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what Facebook is... other than a massive "spy ring." I'm sure the intelligence agencies love it, because it gives them 7 billion "intelligent" cameras to spy on everyone, identify faces and build a database of who knowns who through who. (Or should that be "whom"... I never remember).

It's interesting... yesterday, there were hundreds of expanding chemtrails going across the sky. So far today, not a single one.
Hahaha absolutely, information is power. I've noticed that around now the geoengineers like to let a few days of sunlight through, I reckon in order to kick-start springtime.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:51 pm

daniel wrote:Comment on Rubicon

Added another comment.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Lozion wrote:
daniel wrote:Comment on Rubicon

Added another comment.
Any insight to the last comments added to your blog daniel?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:49 pm

Lozion wrote:Any insight to the last comments added to your blog daniel?
I'll take a look. Been busy "blogging" some pages to be published on the ConsciousHugs main site, to see how that works. Not as formal as my papers, just more of single-topic commentary. Just sent a couple of them to Chris and Aaron to check out, to see if they work as blog posts (since I am new to this).

I'm not sure what to "blog" on, so if anyone has any suggestions for a topic, please feel free to make some suggestions. I often find it easier to answer a question than just to sit down and write something. Gives me some focus, as I'm sure Chris and Aaron will tell you, my mind tends to wonder off to strange and bizarre lands...
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 am

daniel wrote:I often find it easier to answer a question than just to sit down and write something. Gives me some focus, as I'm sure Chris and Aaron will tell you, my mind tends to wonder off to strange and bizarre lands...
I totally know what you mean by that, I got the same "problem" or attribute/feature.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:34 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Any insight to the last comments added to your blog daniel?
I'll take a look. Been busy "blogging" some pages to be published on the ConsciousHugs main site, to see how that works. Not as formal as my papers, just more of single-topic commentary. Just sent a couple of them to Chris and Aaron to check out, to see if they work as blog posts (since I am new to this).

I'm not sure what to "blog" on, so if anyone has any suggestions for a topic, please feel free to make some suggestions. I often find it easier to answer a question than just to sit down and write something. Gives me some focus, as I'm sure Chris and Aaron will tell you, my mind tends to wonder off to strange and bizarre lands...

Nice blog daniel, may I suggest the option to leave comments so we can exchange on the subject? If not, creating a new thread on this forum can be an alternative.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Well done on the Blog Post, sir. Your new Venture with blogging for whatever reason inspired this quote, compliments of Ron Burgundy. Simply switch out Jogging with Blogging and you'll catch my drift... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-LnP3uraDo : )

This little tid-bit towards the end in particular struck a chord in my life: "have faith in your ability to exceed your programming and become something better.Don’t rely on government education, YouTube videos or ETs promising ascension. Decide for yourself to become intelligent."

And yet, what an ongoing process this seems to be. One of the problems I seem to encounter is consistency. One day a certain line-of-thinking seems to hold validity, the next it appears far away and abstract and replaced with doubt. I guess I'm getting a little dizzy with all the information I'm attempting to take in and make sense of it all. It would be nice to see surface level events happening and properly relayed, instead of everyone whining about the next post from popular outlets from supposed "insiders". I guess maybe I'm A little hypocritical with this complaint as I do wish individuals such as yourself would post more. I still am continually amazed at pondering how different the world would appear if whatever was stifling humanity's progress was properly eradicated. I was myself actually tempted to start a post titled "A Day Without A Globalist" to get peoples individual thoughts just how different (technology, medicine, infrastructure etc.) the world would appear with specific details. This could be suppressed real applications or imagined credible scenarios. Then again, I suppose we'd have to get out of our own way first before claiming automatic Utopia.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:14 am

MrGreen wrote:And yet, what an ongoing process this seems to be. One of the problems I seem to encounter is consistency. One day a certain line-of-thinking seems to hold validity, the next it appears far away and abstract and replaced with doubt. I guess I'm getting a little dizzy with all the information I'm attempting to take in and make sense of it all.
Its great that you are aware of how you feel about a specific line of thinking and how that feeling varies. Will you take that awareness of that variation towards the next step and look at why you feel different about it at different times?

What I have found with myself is that my emotions would try to pull me into a place of comfort - despite my awareness of a bigger picture of a reality that is VERY discomforting. And for myself, I found that its the desire to be safe, and the only way to feel safe is to make the choice to believe in a worldview where I don't have to worry about all these things going on in the world. The choice to deceive myself in order to feel more comfortable. And how tempting that is...

Perhaps your reason is different than mine.

I found my discovery empowering. It helped me take action in changing my worldview and dealing with more of my inner forces that resist change for the wrong reasons.

It is said (Proverbs 16:32) that a man that rules his own spirit is greater than he who can conquer a whole city.

I love how we can use our own feelings and thoughts to teach us and show us where something still needs attention, and then take responsibility, and take action. The inner journey is harder than any outer journey. But those who keep going at it are making more of a difference in the world than they think. If you wonder at that statement, we can continue this conversation in private messages or in another forum threat if you like :)