RedefiningGod.com

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
New RedefiningGod.com blogs

Post by Lozion » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Well, here is another article by Ken in which he takes potshots at Alfred Lambremont Webre and the subsequent flak it generated in the blogosphere:

http://redefininggod.com/2015/02/the-nw ... ont-webre/

I wonder what is CH members opinions on this. daniel mentionned Webre in one of his papers. I've been following Webre's narrative for a while and also think his BRICS support is a bit off but to say he is a NWO agent is imho pushing it too far. I also like Ken's work but his tendency (obsession?) to envision everything in a dychotomic way is reductive & prevents other perspectives to be considered. After all, not everything is black or white and I think the real focus should be to tackle solutions for a better world and leave the truth movement drama behind. For example, here is a more interesting blog in which Ken tries to address these issues:

http://redefininggod.com/2015/01/the-so ... rld-order/

Thoughts?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: RedefiningGod.com

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:06 pm

The problem with understanding alternate timelines stems from a lack of understanding of "time" as a landscape, rather than an "arrow." Webre has touched upon the 3D time concept and can somewhat see the way time can flow in different directions, resulting in what he calls "alternate timelines."

Time should be envisioned as a landscape; if you want to move from one point to another, you can take any number of routes, just like taking a trip to the store. Most of the time it is most efficient to take the highway--unless it's rush hour, then you're better off on the back roads. That's an "alternate timeline." There really isn't anything positive or negative about it; just different routes to the same destination (or different destinations, for those not forced into social programming).

Personally, I'm sick of the "<fill in the blank> are going to save us," just sit back and watch the fireworks (see Wilcock's latest posts). It is fairly obvious these days to see that humanity has become the object of its own destruction; the deteriorating systems of education, the "truth defined by popular opinion," the massive amounts of social programming, the almost complete introversion of the young... I see it every day, all around me.

LoneBear, over on Antiquatis, was talking about the latest Andromeda photos and how it clearly shows a newly forming solar system--not an ancient galaxy. If you just sit back and look at it, that IS what you see--exactly like all those drawings in old astronomy books of newly forming solar systems, with a fuzzy star in the middle surrounded by a whirlpool of dust and debris. And that is what is going on, in almost all aspects of life these days... people have been trained (aka "educated") to see something that ISN'T there--an "alternate version" of reality, whether it be astronomy, physics, religion, New Age spirituality, politics or banking. And I think that is what Webre has hit upon, at least subconsciously. with his alternate realities and timelines--that what you see isn't what you get. But the only positive path would be the "unedited" version of reality, that you get from doing the work, yourself.

I usually enjoy reading Ken's blog, but there are times, such as the Webre references, where he just doesn't get the "premise" someone is working from and compounds disinformation on disinformation. But if you're going to be a proper skeptic, then you have to put aside what you've been TOLD is true when confronting new ideas, and try to understand how someone arrived at those particular conclusions.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:52 pm

daniel wrote:The problem with understanding alternate timelines stems from a lack of understanding of "time" as a landscape, rather than an "arrow." Webre has touched upon the 3D time concept and can somewhat see the way time can flow in different directions, resulting in what he calls "alternate timelines."

Time should be envisioned as a landscape; if you want to move from one point to another, you can take any number of routes, just like taking a trip to the store. Most of the time it is most efficient to take the highway--unless it's rush hour, then you're better off on the back roads. That's an "alternate timeline." There really isn't anything positive or negative about it; just different routes to the same destination (or different destinations, for those not forced into social programming).
Considering your experiences during Montauk with the Hump and the rest, do you agree with Webre's view that timelines have changed in 21/12/2012, a sort of Causal Nexus?
daniel wrote:Personally, I'm sick of the "<fill in the blank> are going to save us," just sit back and watch the fireworks (see Wilcock's latest posts). It is fairly obvious these days to see that humanity has become the object of its own destruction; the deteriorating systems of education, the "truth defined by popular opinion," the massive amounts of social programming, the almost complete introversion of the young... I see it every day, all around me.
Yes, but element #118 is slowly getting depleted, and thats a good thing.
daniel wrote: LoneBear, over on Antiquatis, was talking about the latest Andromeda photos and how it clearly shows a newly forming solar system--not an ancient galaxy. If you just sit back and look at it, that IS what you see--exactly like all those drawings in old astronomy books of newly forming solar systems, with a fuzzy star in the middle surrounded by a whirlpool of dust and debris. And that is what is going on, in almost all aspects of life these days... people have been trained (aka "educated") to see something that ISN'T there--an "alternate version" of reality, whether it be astronomy, physics, religion, New Age spirituality, politics or banking. And I think that is what Webre has hit upon, at least subconsciously. with his alternate realities and timelines--that what you see isn't what you get. But the only positive path would be the "unedited" version of reality, that you get from doing the work, yourself.

I usually enjoy reading Ken's blog, but there are times, such as the Webre references, where he just doesn't get the "premise" someone is working from and compounds disinformation on disinformation. But if you're going to be a proper skeptic, then you have to put aside what you've been TOLD is true when confronting new ideas, and try to understand how someone arrived at those particular conclusions.
Have you ever considered having your own blog to introduce people to these ideas instead of the once or twice a year paper formula?
You have a great way of vulgarising (for lack of a better term) RS concepts and related subjects. You could focus a individual topics and expound on them instead of the broader outlook of the papers. Also, the entertaining style (with sci-fi references, etc.) would probably garner you a solid following, helping to disseminate your thoughts to a broader audience. We'll send you a decent keyboard if needed.. :D

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm

daniel wrote: I usually enjoy reading Ken's blog, but there are times, such as the Webre references, where he just doesn't get the "premise" someone is working from and compounds disinformation on disinformation. But if you're going to be a proper skeptic, then you have to put aside what you've been TOLD is true when confronting new ideas, and try to understand how someone arrived at those particular conclusions.
I agree with this assessment, I had the same feelings about both these guys, Is Ken falling into the trap of social media? Why not just reach out to Alfred and discuss in the spirit of rapport, and same for Alfred, instead, what we witness are walls being built, rivalry in the making where there really should be none. If these two are legit, it should be simple. Is Ken an agent provocateur? Is Alfred insane? What happens is people tune out both sides when there are good points to be learned from both.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:57 pm

I loaned my laptop out to a fellow musician friend so i'm gonna make this short. I agree with Ken on this Webre character solely because of his most recent update. Webre is calling Tellinger out. I like Tellinger.

Everyone is going to misguide people because of perception.

A worthy mention ... James Colbert recently mentioned Ken's blog and said that it was a very important blog and that his listeners should go to the site. To a degree, James and Ken are my sole sources for news. It's reaffirming when journalists/reporters line up like this.

Posting stuff on an iphone causes pain in the thumb :O
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 am

pgolde wrote:Why not just reach out to Alfred and discuss in the spirit of rapport
maeghan wrote:Webre is calling Tellinger out. I like Tellinger.
Credo Mutwa obviously does not.
maeghan wrote:James Colbert recently mentioned Ken's blog
You probably meant Corbett. It's this one, and it's well worth watching, thanks for mentioning it.
Lozion wrote:Have you ever considered having your own blog [...] would probably garner you a solid following
I believe Daniel said he's not a "journalist", although I'm sure his blog would be one of the most followed on the planet - his anecdotes alone would attract much attention, and the same applies to Bruce.
pgolde wrote:Is Ken falling into the trap of social media?
pgolde wrote:Is Ken an agent provocateur? Is Alfred insane?
I think they are simply going with the flow, based on whatever their background story is (I don't have a feeling that Ken is anybody's agent). The problem of doing research "on the go" is that the author can get "cycled up", i.e. run the same path again and again. Tackling several subjects/topics at the same time is not easy, and people such as Webre, Wilcock etc. are having their fingers in many pies. That's why it is good if more people - be it peasants or royalty - start sharing their knowledge too. Each one of us has a piece of the puzzle.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:31 pm

pgolde wrote: Why not just reach out to Alfred and discuss in the spirit of rapport, and same for Alfred, instead, what we witness are walls being built, rivalry in the making where there really should be none. If these two are legit, it should be simple. Is Ken an agent provocateur? Is Alfred insane? What happens is people tune out both sides when there are good points to be learned from both.

Very true. I fear Ken has decided to go on some sort of crusade to "debunk them all". Very confrontational and imo not that constructive. For us who left the 'savior train', the focus is on solutions and I wish Ken would too but it doesnt seem to be his area of interest.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Lozion wrote:For us who left the 'savior train', the focus is on solutions and I wish Ken would too but it doesnt seem to be his area of interest.
Solutions, he has been providing them.
Lozion wrote:I fear Ken has decided to go on some sort of crusade to "debunk them all". Very confrontational and imo not that constructive.
I hope he did his homework and listened and/or read all their research material - I guess he didn't do it with Maxwell, that post was really sloppy (it can happen when you think you found out something, and you want to communicate it to others as fast as you can, but then it turns out it was just a misconception). I wanted to write here something about it, maybe I will in the future (in light of new evidence coming from Italy).

Besides, those people are part- or full-time researchers whose income may entirely depend on their online activities, so you may even look at them as just other merchants and can decide if you want to buy their products (beliefs) or not.

A few bits of (potential) truth about our entertaining Matrix based on J. Maxwell's interviews from the Nineties:
Jordan Maxwell wrote:- 666 (the Beast): numeral equivalent of a Greek word for the lowest moral state of a human being, therefore, this number is the number of (the decaying) man; the prefix sex in Latin means (the number) six --> sexual reproduction; 666 = sex-sex-sex = a lot of (decaying) "man"
- War of Armageddon: the last war, in yourself/internal struggle, before you die – nothing political or religious; there is no "End of the World" scenario
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:56 pm

deepfsh wrote:Solutions, he has been providing them.
Yes, I've seen that and believe should be the focus. Lets move on from the drama.
deepfsh wrote:Besides, those people are part- or full-time researchers whose income may entirely depend on their online activities, so you may even look at them as just other merchants and can decide if you want to buy their products (beliefs) or not.
Very true though I believe in Ken's case, he does not ask for donations nor gets blog income.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Lozion wrote:Considering your experiences during Montauk with the Hump and the rest, do you agree with Webre's view that timelines have changed in 21/12/2012, a sort of Causal Nexus?
Though I would not use a specific date, something did start to change then and I believe completed about 2 weeks ago, around LB's birthday.
Lozion wrote:Yes, but element #118 is slowly getting depleted, and thats a good thing.
Unfortunately, Unobtainium, having zero mass, therefore has infinite supply.
Lozion wrote:Have you ever considered having your own blog to introduce people to these ideas instead of the once or twice a year paper formula?
You have a great way of vulgarising (for lack of a better term) RS concepts and related subjects. You could focus a individual topics and expound on them instead of the broader outlook of the papers. Also, the entertaining style (with sci-fi references, etc.) would probably garner you a solid following, helping to disseminate your thoughts to a broader audience. We'll send you a decent keyboard if needed.. :D
Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a journalist, which is why I liked working with David Wilcock--who IS a journalist. We'd just chat and he'd write it all up and present it. I'm working on this next (and probably last) paper now. The graphics are slowing me down quite a bit, as some of the concepts are somewhat difficult to visualize and really cannot be understood clearly without a visual aid.

But I did go and create a Facebook page. Haven't quite figured out how it works yet, but working on it with Chris and Aaron's help. Feel free to "friend," "like," "subscribe" or whatever... I'm still not sure what these things do yet.

It is here: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii