DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by Lozion » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:17 pm

infinity wrote:Lozion you should edit that post to remove the quote confusion since it wasn't me that said that ;)

Done! Sorry.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Horizon, Vision for Space Expl., Icarus Interstellar

Post by deepfsh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Wikipedia wrote:Project Horizon was a study to determine the feasibility of constructing a scientific / military base on the Moon. On June 8, 1959, a group at the Army Ballistic Missile Agency (ABMA) produced for the U.S. Department of the Army a report entitled Project Horizon, A U.S. Army Study for the Establishment of a Lunar Military Outpost. The project proposal states the requirements as:
  • "The lunar outpost is required to develop and protect potential United States interests on the moon; to develop techniques in moon-based surveillance of the earth and space, in communications relay, and in operations on the surface of the moon; to serve as a base for exploration of the moon, for further exploration into space and for military operations on the moon if required; and to support scientific investigations on the moon."
Wikipedia wrote:A lunar outpost was an element of the George W. Bush era Vision for Space Exploration, which has been replaced with President Barack Obama's space policy.[1] The outpost would have been an inhabited facility on the surface of the Moon. At the time it was proposed, NASA was to construct the outpost over the five years between 2019 and 2024. The United States Congress directed that the U.S. portion, "shall be designated the Neil A. Armstrong Lunar Outpost".

The reason that the National Space Society regards a return to the Moon as a high space program priority is to begin development of the knowledge and identification of the industries unique to the Moon, because "such industries can provide economic leverage and support for NASA activities, saving the government millions."[Tumlinson 2]

As Tumlinson additionally notes, the goal is to "open space ... to human settlement ... to create ways to harvest the resources ... not only saving this precious planet, but also ... assuring our survival."[Tumlinson 3] Regarding "the Moon, NASA should support early exploration now...."
Wikipedia wrote:Icarus Interstellar has several projects all relating to the exploration of space. These include:

Project Icarus, launched in September 2009 by Kelvin Long and Richard Obousy. Project Icarus is a five-year theoretical design study for a fusion based starship. It starts from the original 1970s Project Daedalus study conducted by members of the British Interplanetary Society.[6][7] Project Icarus is the flagship project of Icarus Interstellar, being its first design study.

Project Tin Tin, an Icarus Interstellar initiative to create a CubeSat interstellar probe.[8]

Project Hyperion, launched in December 2011 by Andreas Hein. Project Hyperion is to perform a preliminary study that defines integrated concepts for a crewed interstellar starship. This is a two-year study mainly based out of the WARR student group at the Technical University of Munich (TUM). The study aims to provide an assessment of the feasibility of manned interstellar flight using current and near-future technoloigies. It also aims to guide future research and technology development plans as well as reassess the Fermi Paradox. Finally it aims to inform the public about the prospects of manned interstellar flight.

Project Forward, launched in December 2011, by James Benford. Project Forward has the purpose of exploring beamed energy propulsion. The project is named in honor of the late Dr. Robert Forward, a pioneer in the field of interstellar travel research. Project Forward aims to analyze and assess past beam energy concepts, describe the construction and assembly of sail designs and provide a detailed starsail system concept. Challenges include lossy divergence of the beam (transmitted from solar energy focused by a ground or orbital station) and sail design at feasible sizes (that is, smaller than a theoretical design size of roughly a hundred square kilometers).[2]

Project Persephone, launched in October 2011, by Dr. Rachel Armstrong (University of Greenwich).[9] Project Persephone focuses on research and development of living or sustainable architectures for worldships. Project Persephone takes an ecological, rather than mechanical, approach to designing the interior of a worldship that could sustain an ecosystem independent of a host planet.[10] Through research into the sustainable environments necessary to sustain an entirely self-contained worldship, Dr. Armstrong hopes to also improve life in cities on Earth.[11] Project Persephone is a research project conducted by Icarus Interstellar, the University of Greenwich, and others.[12] A cylindrical ship 20 km long and 5 km in diameter, with simulated gravity, has been proposed with an ecosystem that can sustain 50 to 500 people. Synthetic soil "grown specifically for that particular environment" has been proposed, with burrows for human habitation.[9]

Project Bifrost, launched in December 2011, by Tabitha Smith. The Icarus Interstellar Nuclear Space Technology (NST) and Propulsion Development Program operates with long-term goals of tangible deliverables in mind, such as (1) partnership with the United States government and other vital members of the NST community, (2) the creation of nuclear engines (thermal (NTR) and/or electric) and (3) proof of concept for NTR engines and building the foundation for evolving nuclear propulsion.

Project Helius, launched in August 2011, by Richard Osborne and Kelvin Long. Project Helius has the purpose of building prototype pulsed propulsion demonstrators to test elements of the Daedalus (or other) architecture. The main areas of study are currently focused on the tracking of pellets and the timing of laser devices.

Project Orion, researched by Freeman Dyson. Project Orion is a division that studies the use of nuclear fission pulse units that detonate to provide thrust to the spacecraft.[2]

Icarus Interstellar also researches communications methods such as point-to-point laser, use of abandoned fuel tanks as relay stations, or use of moderated fusion pulses to code as signal communications.[2]

In addition, Icarus Interstellar is supporting experiments into exotic propulsion techniques such as faster-than-light warp drive.[13] As the theory is somewhat speculative at this stage, these experiments are designed to test the theory at a fundamental level to determine whether it is consistent with real physics.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm

The report is well worth the read and is loaded with other statements, like the following:

- BRICS members are fully committed to the G20 leadership process.

- BRICS Summit process is “integrated within a larger process of systemic change in global governance which will produce the desired convergence” (consolidation and centralization)

- BRICS endorse the G20 as the premier economic organization.

- BRICS, G20, United Nations, World Bank, etc.., all align on global governance issues.

- And the BRICS Contingency Reserve Agreement, or currency market stabilization fund, is only a “degree of independence” from the International Monetary Fund.

The statements of evidence and support for the engineering of a multilateral financial system are littered throughout the report. Source

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:47 pm

David Wilcock wrote:WE ARE WORKING WITH THE INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE BEHIND THE SCENES

We have worked and are working very diligently on a variety of levels to ensure that you will experience a successful outcome.

This includes our coordination with a vast international alliance of those whose righteousness compels them to step forward and secure humanity’s future from those who would seek to enslave it for their own gain and pleasure.

We are truly grateful to have the opportunity to give you this message, and want to remind you that it is that same still, small voice that speaks within you.

It is ageless wisdom, available to everyone by simply quieting the mind and turning within, to see the light that shines through the open heart – in the peace and stillness of the moment.

We thank you, and remind you that you are loved more than you could ever possibly imagine.

Peace be with you in the Light of everlasting Love. Adonai and amen.

[End of reading, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 6:15 to 7:17 am PST]
Amen to you too, "ETs"! I think we should get a red carpet. What do you guys think? Is it in accordance with the government protocol etiquette for ET ambassadors? :)

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:08 am

deepfsh wrote:
David Wilcock wrote:WE ARE WORKING WITH THE INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE BEHIND THE SCENES

We have worked and are working very diligently on a variety of levels to ensure that you will experience a successful outcome.

This includes our coordination with a vast international alliance of those whose righteousness compels them to step forward and secure humanity’s future from those who would seek to enslave it for their own gain and pleasure.

We are truly grateful to have the opportunity to give you this message, and want to remind you that it is that same still, small voice that speaks within you.

It is ageless wisdom, available to everyone by simply quieting the mind and turning within, to see the light that shines through the open heart – in the peace and stillness of the moment.

We thank you, and remind you that you are loved more than you could ever possibly imagine.

Peace be with you in the Light of everlasting Love. Adonai and amen.

[End of reading, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 6:15 to 7:17 am PST]
Amen to you too, "ETs"! I think we should get a red carpet. What do you guys think? Is it in accordance with the government protocol etiquette for ET ambassadors? :)
Oh my,

That reads more like a channelling message as opposed to an actual thinking human being. Is that from his most recent posting ?

It Would seem thats all he puts out lately, although he seems to be on some kick about obtaining a "rainbow body", derived from a myth about some monks who managed to transcend this reality by thinking positive thoughts literally a 100% of the time. Maybe that explains it?

Humph! And here I thought the essential lesson in duality was balance, not delusion.

Giarc
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Giarc » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:40 am

It's called Jalus. And I believe it deals with knowledge rather than "100% positivity." I would imagine its things such as "Your perception of me is a reflection of you, and my reaction to you is an awareness of me."

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:27 am

Giarc wrote:It's called Jalus. And I believe it deals with knowledge rather than "100% positivity." I would imagine its things such as "Your perception of me is a reflection of you, and my reaction to you is an awareness of me."
Ah, the ultimate projection. C.G. Jung would be proud. But I suppose it could be an effective technique for people that externalize a great deal. Personally, I prefer meditation and introspection to discover what I am "putting out" rather than what is bouncing back.

If we do indeed live in the Matrix and all this is just an artificial reality, then "knowledge" would be the total acceptance of the illusion and being fully integrated into the virtual machine, dear ones. Adonai, namaste, 23-skidoo, boop-oop-a-doop and away we go, sit back and let the ETs save us from our sloth, and watch the fireworks. :D

Well I suppose Jalus is better than the fad David was on when I met him--trying to ascend by only eating white foods.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Giarc
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Giarc » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 pm

"If we do indeed live in the Matrix and all this is just an artificial reality, then "knowledge" would be the total acceptance of the illusion and being fully integrated into the virtual machine, dear ones."

I don't see how total acceptance of the illusion would be that at all. But then again, how would one truly know if they were actually seeng the big picture or grasping real knowledge.

Earlier in my life I had the opportunity to spend some time with a schizophrenic. He believed the "dark ones" that were whispering in his ear, sharing their knowledge, were real. I believed...that he believed...in what he was hearing. However, did that make them real? Was the information they departed to him really knowledge?

Do I eat this trail of popcorn I follow as I follow it? Popcorn is a white food, isn't it? Perhaps I'll ask David about that one :~}

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Giarc wrote: Earlier in my life I had the opportunity to spend some time with a schizophrenic. He believed the "dark ones" that were whispering in his ear, sharing their knowledge, were real. I believed...that he believed...in what he was hearing. However, did that make them real? Was the information they departed to him really knowledge?
Was listening to a coast to coast show the other night, Noory interview Robert Stanley, it introduced me to the concept of the Archons. I found no mention of 'archon' on Antiquatis and only once here. Stanley said the 'voices in your head' is the archons (especially those diagnosed as a schizophrenic.)

The idea or concept of the archons is interesting but I haven't had the time to research it yet to come to a conclusion or opinion. (I'm really really thankful that thanksgiving is over. this has been one hard week for me personally with family and conflicting world views.)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

67kevin
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by 67kevin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:21 pm

'Archon' is definitely the phrase that pays of late, but all that these guys have in common is they have read John Lamb Lash.I must admit it seems easy for me to accept that the evil shadowy puppet masters are responsible for this mess, rather than believing we humans were capable of screwing this garden of wonders up this bad all on our own, and of course, clearly, by extension, we will need some other more benevolent higher intelligence to come in and fix it all. I have spent my whole life studying this mess, and the only conclusion is that it is all a BS. Stop wasting time on trying to know. There is no knowing. Clarity is how we got in this mess. This sick Technocracy by the half-right that know everything about nothing make all big decisions and do everything while we waste our hard earned money and time trying to figure out what is going on. By design, the unregistered intellects spend their best 50 trying to gain clarity about what the controllers are doing. Stop knowing. Stop trying to know. Stop trying to be sure. The only learning that is of any value is that which leads to doing. Doing is an action that leads to an outcome. If you can learn enough to affect your life and the life of others on this planet by doing, then by all means do it. Say what you want about the controllers, but they are doing something, or nothing. Equally valid approaches. These doings are meant to provide a strong foothold in the Universe for a handful of elite humans to ensure our survival as a species. What are you doing? Or not doing? Choose wisely. What to do. Learn a skill, learn to live in any climate on the move, learn to lead, and learn to protect yourself. What to not do? Stop Supporting the system. They are getting ready to throw a big ol' party, and you ain't invited. Oh, your paying for it. And you will be cleaning up the mess afterwards, but hate to break it to you, you are not one of the cool kids, and you shouldn't want to be. If you continue to feed that beast, whose to blame? When you stop feeding it, don't study it. Attention feeds it also! Learn, always learn. But learn something that helps you make, do, build, create. Whatever you made, give it away for free. Or make a good trade. Learn to make something else. Stop trying to know, or believe, or argue, or fight, be right. Ignore them, and do, something, anything, or nothing. But put not one more drop of energy into being aware, or afraid, into solving some mystery, or supporting some group. Just stop. They will shrivel on the vine. And it could happen over-night.