RedefiningGod.com

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: RedefiningGod.com

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:59 pm

RLC wrote:@Dj - Great stuff! And to your point about good aliens vs. bad aliens vs. NWO, etc. etc. I'm thoroughly convinced most of it is a Psyop.
Thanks, yeah i'm discovering just how far reaching the psyop agenda goes and it is omnipresent!
RLC wrote:Besides, as Daniel has said before (I believe) we need to take responsibility for our own actions.
Absolutely. Hopefully by tomorrow morning Scotland will have taken a step in the right direction, away from Westminster and Buckingham Palace, so we can begin to take responsibility for our own actions and not be subservient.
Lozion wrote:Great body of research Chris. A classic example of an elite member usurping old knowledge and techniques for financial gains on unsuspecting muggles in search of enlightenment/electrolytes.
Hahaha this made me laugh so much! Cheers!! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:01 am

Awesome thread, awesome posts Lozion, DJ, everyone. This all made me think a bit and I would like to share ... if you guys may find any of it valuable:

So this begs the question. If psyops are omnipresent, then is the "truth" really just how "bad" or "deceptive" the current system is and what should "replace" it?

Is "real information" really just a list of facts or a recipe for fixing our very real socio-political problems in the world today?

Or, is it like the matrix where we need to see all the information for what it is - input from a system that we are so immersed in, that we can't see any information for what it really is. Like fish can't see or be aware of water.

All information. Whether we call it psyops or "real information".

How far can this type of "information" get us? What do we REALLY want? Is there a part of us that want to feel more secure by being aware of events in the world? That it gives us a sense of control since we are more aware? ...becoming aware of deception regarding our history or how physics really work? As long as it serves us, we will keep looking at all the juicy informations of the interwebs! But have we progressed?

Awareness of something new has been gained, but at what benefit? This awareness we want to expand for more of the events and "real information" - is it a desire for awareness of more than just more information? Perhaps something on a deeper level?

I would like to encourage everyone to dig a bit deeper in ourselves. What if we are addicted to information? What if we avoid common forms of entertainment yet create another form of entertainment for ourselves by digging into the details of the events of the world?

How about spending some time getting to know things that are beyond any form of information (as we know forms of information)? What would those things be, and how would we go about it?

How do we describe experiences of things that even our brains do not have the reference frameworks of language, symbols, or visual or audio recognition to process and bring to our conscious awareness and to our recallable memory? We are multi-dimensional beings are we not? Even mainstream recognizes more than 20 "senses" of the body where most of us only think of 5. How about we exercise those other muscles (senses) and do a bit of a "fast" from information, and delve into exploring some reality first-hand.

But here-in lies the challenge. Thought and emotion are but stepping stones in experience and understanding of deeper realities - they are not the means to perceive deeper realities with. One cannot break free from the matrix by just "thinking" differently and "feeling" differently. How about exercising some "intuition" and analytical exploration of that? How about other senses that we struggle to describe or understand or use and how do we get "behind" the veils of information. What lies beyond thoughts, emotions, and information that casts a shadow on it all in comparison with its own value?

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 am

infinity wrote: How far can this type of "information" get us? What do we REALLY want? Is there a part of us that want to feel more secure by being aware of events in the world? That it gives us a sense of control since we are more aware? ...becoming aware of deception regarding our history or how physics really work? As long as it serves us, we will keep looking at all the juicy informations of the interwebs! But have we progressed?

Awareness of something new has been gained, but at what benefit? This awareness we want to expand for more of the events and "real information" - is it a desire for awareness of more than just more information? Perhaps something on a deeper level?

I would like to encourage everyone to dig a bit deeper in ourselves. What if we are addicted to information? What if we avoid common forms of entertainment yet create another form of entertainment for ourselves by digging into the details of the events of the world?

How about spending some time getting to know things that are beyond any form of information (as we know forms of information)? What would those things be, and how would we go about it?

How do we describe experiences of things that even our brains do not have the reference frameworks of language, symbols, or visual or audio recognition to process and bring to our conscious awareness and to our recallable memory? We are multi-dimensional beings are we not? Even mainstream recognizes more than 20 "senses" of the body where most of us only think of 5. How about we exercise those other muscles (senses) and do a bit of a "fast" from information, and delve into exploring some reality first-hand.

But here-in lies the challenge. Thought and emotion are but stepping stones in experience and understanding of deeper realities - they are not the means to perceive deeper realities with. One cannot break free from the matrix by just "thinking" differently and "feeling" differently. How about exercising some "intuition" and analytical exploration of that? How about other senses that we struggle to describe or understand or use and how do we get "behind" the veils of information. What lies beyond thoughts, emotions, and information that casts a shadow on it all in comparison with its own value?
Your post here is something I've been thinking for a while; yes searching for the truth has served as a form of entertainment while waiting for the right time to do that which I've come here to do. Right now I'm listening to a 'audio book' of something I took notice of many many years ago but never actually picked up and read. My life is an example of me trusting my intuition even when it caused me to be considered practically insane and disturbed by my family members.

My Dad thought that my self-confidence or belief that I had this innate musical talent was a delusion of grandeur.

Well,my very dear friend of mine sent me a link to this tonight and I'm watching it and it's an affirmation. For those that have ears to hear, let them hear ... I have always listened. But there haven't been any words to describe my experience in the context that is my conscious. I started to take the clues though when I was in middle school. Then when I was 22 the deja vu's started to coincide in ways that coincidence doesn't have enough chance to exist in.

I hope that when I start 'making' my living and playing shows around the globe, I get to meet all my fellow friends. (I'm getting tired ... so this post is fading off into the ether.)

Plus, i've got a good hour and forty-five minutes left :) ... Neale Donald Walsch | Conversations with God - Book I
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:27 pm

To break free from the matrix? I do not know if that is possible unless one is not from here to begin with.
I only know of twelve others that are like that. They stay out of history. That is not freedom, just health and safety.
Maybe not something to be concerned about. The irony of this is that most are on their own. Generates futility, on either end.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:22 am

neal wrote:To break free from the matrix? I do not know if that is possible unless one is not from here to begin with.
I had to think a lot about what you said. I have to disagree unfortunately.

The fact that all of us catch at least some glimpses of things beyond our understanding of "normal" shows that they are very accessible - to everyone. The question is not one of possibility - the question is one of attention. Looking back, daniel and bruce/lonebear pointed out a few times that we miss so much because we simply subconsciously "filter" it out of our awareness. By paying more attention though, we can open and expand our access to the things we think of as "abnormal". That is part of the path to breaking free - awareness and access.
I only know of twelve others that are like that. They stay out of history. That is not freedom, just health and safety.
Interesting you should say that. There's plenty more than 12. Those 12 you refer to are just more famous due to their legendary impact on our race. Remember there isn't just "free" and "not free". There's varying degrees of it. Yes, some can reverse their aging - those are rare - but some aren't there yet but can transrelocate / jaunt / jump.

Just this past Friday I met another one that jaunts / jumps. Went through similar paradigm-shattering experiences as some of us on antiquatis on his path to this awesome stuff, and actually invited me to join him on some of his journeys. I have no idea how, or what to expect, but I'm definitely not going to pass on this synchronistic opportunity to learn it first-hand.

What are the "chances" of meeting such a person? How do we "discover" how to do such things? Well just remember what we focus on we attract. This isn't coincidence. I do not have conscious access to the ability, but now have attracted the means to take the next step and learn more about it from a first-hand jaunter (I prefer the term jumping but this is daniel's forum so I'll use his term lol).
Maybe not something to be concerned about. The irony of this is that most are on their own. Generates futility, on either end.
Only if you believe that is the only way. Remember you decide what's possible and accessible for you, and the rest of the universe reflects it back to you. I'm getting real, tangible results in my life for years now, by changing my beliefs and my thinking - and seeing how my reality literally changes because of it. We think of reality as something outside of our control - outside of our power. But we have been conditioned that way - the truth is we have more power over reality than we ever dreamed of.

The challenge is to unlearn our wrong ways of thinking and also let go of our expectations of how things "are supposed to go" - and simply learn and test things first-hand. Perhaps the "uncommitted investigator" is a good term to use here. It combines the true scientific method's benefits with that of the mechanics of the laws of the universe - which some of us might call spiritual mechanics. The result is reality-altering power. Yes. Literally. Not exaggerating.

I will dare anyone to test the basic principles of the true law of attraction. Your thoughts and beliefs shape your reality and what is accessible to you. The more we learn the truth of that - and to let go of our conditioned ways of thinking - the more we will experience this first-hand.

What most people forget about the law of attraction is that our unconscious ALSO attracts things to us (I refer to what some call our "shadow" - i.e. our own thought-patterns and beliefs that impact our behaviors without our conscious awareness due to things like suppressed emotions of trauma or pain, e.g. rejection). The more we take back our own power from our shadow, the better the "law of attraction" will work in our favor due to our CONSCIOUS intentions - instead of responding to the majority of our intentions lying inside our UNCONSCIOUS. This sounds cliche, it sounds simple, but it really is that simple. I can vouch for that out of first-hand experience.

We LITERALLY create our own reality. Some by conscious choice - others by unconscious choice. But it is ALWAYS by choice. Test it. No one need take my word for this.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:10 am

maeghan wrote: Your post here is something I've been thinking for a while; yes searching for the truth has served as a form of entertainment while waiting for the right time to do that which I've come here to do. Right now I'm listening to a 'audio book' of something I took notice of many many years ago but never actually picked up and read. My life is an example of me trusting my intuition even when it caused me to be considered practically insane and disturbed by my family members.
Maeghan I'd like to share with you on two topics in response.

1. REJECTION DUE TO FOLLOWING INTUITION
I've had similar rejection from people throughout my life. I even started believing some of the things they said and now I have to learn how to "unbelieve it". I'm still dealing with some of the pain and its hard as hell to "transmute" those negatives into the opposite - to be truly empowering instead of binding. The process of working through them, for me, is so hard because I think of myself as a victim and the hurt I felt. And one cannot simply ignore that pain - but one has to meet yourself where you are at, in that place of that painful experience, and literally encourage and nurture that part of yourself, like it is a child, out of that place and into wholeness and unity with the rest of your psyche. ITS HARD because you have to become one with the fullness of that pain in order to heal it.

If you think this approach can work for you; remember it cannot be a childish approach - rather one of an understanding + compassionate but also a no-nonsense mature parent. Allowing and acknowledging the feelings of that part of yourself, but also taking a next step with it and not just letting it sit there and get stuck. It is not with the heart that "feels" - like a "receiver" that "senses" - that this is done, but with the heart that "pro-actively takes back" what it has lost - like a warrior fighting for a true and honorable cause. Acknowledging those feelings but also taking the next step and standing up for them. I would recommend you get into Teal Swan's recommended tools with dealing with this stuff - it has helped me a lot.

2. IS THERE A BIGGER PICTURE?
But what I've also learned is that I wasn't just judged for my intuition - sometimes I was judged for my emotion. I couldn't distinguish between them always - as both was a sense of feeling/knowing. But there is a huge difference. Our ability to distinguish between them depends on how much we've dealt with our own shadow, which we built up from all our negative experiences. The more expansive our shadow, the more difficult it is to distinguish between true intuition and emotional projection. People might not understand intuition (and respond to it in various ways, good or bad) - but people will almost always respond badly when they feel like a person is projecting their emotions.

When we use emotional projection to protect ourselves from pain, we cannot see what is the "shell" of "feeling" we've put around us (like a Star Trek starship shield that works on another kind of power source - our powerful emotional energy generators), we cannot distinguish that shield from our own "starship electronic signature", i.e. our "true identity". We mistake that "shell" for our "identity". We think that "shell" of emotion is what we truly feel - but it is simply a projection of energy we try to use to protect ourselves from being hurt. And just like in the sci-fi story - if a ship approaches you with its shields up, its a sign that its ready to fight. So the other person will feel they need to raise their shields too. Wham bam judgement. Like a self-fulfilling prophecy that resulted in me getting into self-pity in my life.

Excuse the weird analogy, but I hope that if you do relate to the above (and maybe you don't - we're all different), then I hope that it is helpful to you too ;)

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 am

infinity wrote: Excuse the weird analogy, but I hope that if you do relate to the above (and maybe you don't - we're all different), then I hope that it is helpful to you too ;)
Oh! I relate :) You've touched on many crucial points; it's going to take a bit to fully digest what you've said. Off the bat I can say this, I've been hurt by my family (mostly my parents) to the point that I have a hard time understanding my own feelings. It was almost a year ago that I sat down and wrote out my life history; it's been the most therapeutic thing I've ever done for myself.

I was raised in a house hold where feelings and emotions were not aloud; children were to be seen and not heard. My father was physically abusive, but the emotional/psychological abuse I received from both my parents was far worse than the physical.

I totally have a tough outer shell; but at the same time, if someone strikes that shield in such a way, I'll crack. I don't lash out or take my emotions out on the person that found my shells vulnerable spot (or one of them,) I go into self-destruct mode. I wrote my 'story' in October of last year after reflecting on myself quite a bit and areas where I lack socially.

I have many of the traits tha one does who has Aspergers (high functioning autism).

I think I shared this here on the forum shortly after I wrote it last year, but here it is again. http://yearsprior.com/2013/10/my-testimony/

I've made so much progress since writing this (working towards accomplishing my dream and making it reality .. music.)
infinity wrote: 2. IS THERE A BIGGER PICTURE?
But what I've also learned is that I wasn't just judged for my intuition - sometimes I was judged for my emotion. I couldn't distinguish between them always - as both was a sense of feeling/knowing. But there is a huge difference. Our ability to distinguish between them depends on how much we've dealt with our own shadow, which we built up from all our negative experiences. The more expansive our shadow, the more difficult it is to distinguish between true intuition and emotional projection. People might not understand intuition (and respond to it in various ways, good or bad) - but people will almost always respond badly when they feel like a person is projecting their emotions.
Isn't this what a psychologist would call projection to a degree. I've recognized that I can be self-defensive in situations because it's like a survival mechanism I learned from my upbringing. So, I step back and ask myself .. why do I feel this way? why am I reacting to this? why am I suddenly butt-hurt? why am I being unusually critical (when I'm an extremely positive person by nature).

I found it very helpful many years ago too to go back to when I was as young as I can remember, remember my conscious state, remember what the things I liked, the dreams I had, and what made me happy ...

Basically I told myself, that is me; everything else is baggage that only weighs on 'me'. I'llprobably have more to say but right now, I need to go into my studio and work on a track. (I spend way too much time purposefully procrastinating; but it's ok.)

Thank you infinity. I'm gonna look into 'Teal Swan's recommended tools with dealing with this stuff' ... oh, btw ... i'm an ENFP. :)

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:01 am

INFJ here. Guess it shows lol.

But I've tested myself, and my MBTI profile changes according to my emotional state and my environment. INFJ is my "resting point" that I default to when all is good. I turn INTJ when i'm hurt, shutting off my emotions and going full intellectual. People will never believe I'm an introvert when I'm amongst those I have something in common with, I easily exhaust others with extrovertive behavior when excited. In crisis-management mode I don't use my intuition (N) so much.

So, you know, boxes never worked well for me. Could never fit in one.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:50 am

I vary from ENFP to INFP

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Like I posted over at AQ:

"Wow, life in the US, I didnt think it was true but we really are in the age of Idiocracy:
Electrolytes.jpg
Electrolytes.jpg (826.05KiB)Viewed 21783 times
:shock:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.