RedefiningGod.com

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
RedefiningGod.com

Post by Lozion » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Ken has posted a very interesting article titled "The Vatican is preparing to introduce the Anunnaki to us" and it sparked an exchange between us so I thought I'd post it here for others who would like to contribute. http://redefininggod.com/2014/09/the-va ... aki-to-us/

The article appeared on Enerchi's site where the comments below were added: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2014/ ... ng-to.html
[Update 1 - 13 September 2014]

This article was reposted on Ascensionwithearth.com, and an interesting comment was left by one of the readers. I thought I’d share the comment and my response…

Commenter “Lozion”: Ken, just curious is this Apollyon (Abaddon) Horn refers to is another epithet for Antichrist? If yes, then I would theorize this being is the head of the Annunaki (sons of An), Enlil (otherwise known as YHWE and to the Gnostics, the Demiurge) trying to sell himself as the Messiah of our times. Hey, maybe we’ll finally get to meet the Big Enlilada! ;)

My Response: I included Yahweh in the False God/ Yahweh/ Demiurge sandwich for the sake of the Christians, who are programmed to see him as the Big Kahuna. From the various versions of the Sumerian Anunnaki narrative I’ve encountered, though, he is below the actual Anunnaki godking and is aligned with the loyalist faction that believes the human slaves are to be kept barefoot and ignorant, and are not to [be] bred with. The rebels, on the other hand, gave us some degree of knowledge (perhaps in hope of winning us to their side), and fancy “monkey love.” This might explain why I’ve heard certain self-proclaimed “Satanists” complaining, “We tried to give you freedom, but you love being slaves. So we’re going to give you exactly what you want.”

Of the two supposed factions, I am sympathetic to the rebels because I despise the concept of “royalty” in any form, and also because they are simply more fun. But I would choose neither side. Humanity must find a middle path, and we must walk it ourselves.

To answer your question, though, Tom Horn does seem to label “Apollyon” as the “Antichrist.”
To which I replied:
According to Annunaki 'canon', the rebels were headed by An's older son and Enlil's half-brother Enki, who genetically engineered us (a triplicity of genes from their DNA, native Neanderthal and from IGIGI, who were slaves from a foreign conquered planet) with the help of Ninhursag. They were the ones who thought humans should be allowed to evolve on their own and tried to protect us to a degree against Enlil's wrath. The God/King you refer to would be An who left their sons to their schemes while busy with affairs far away...
Feel free to add your input. :D
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: RedefiningGod.com

Post by Lozion » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Ken latest reply:
Yes, that's one version I've heard. The herebedragons site has a page that shows what you're talking about: http://herebedragons.weebly.com/family-tree.html

Here is the family diagram: http://herebedragons.weebly.com/uploads ... 95.jpg?902

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:39 am

I assume they want to achieve a certain degree of unity before something like that possibly happens.

Pope Francis and Shimon Peres discuss the establishment of a ‘United Nations of Religions’ [1][2]
This, of course, reminds me on Daniel's evergreen about the "New World Religion".
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 am

Good work, Lozion.

IMHO, we've had a one-world government since the inception of banking. We only have "nations" to create artificial boundaries (prisons) to keep the herds of slaves penned up and manageable. The same situation exists with religion--there is only one "religion" (the "do as you are told" religion, under pain of retribution) and they are all variants of Annunaki worship. A "United Nations of Religions" will just enforce those artificial boundaries to keep your soul penned up and manageable, as well. In actuality, despite the propaganda, the LAST thing the NWO wants is a united world--just too hard to manage. Easier to keep it divided up into smaller companies and departments, with a "New World Holding Company" for nations and religions at the top.

With regards to the "space brothers"... some of the peaceful explorers attempted radio contact with humanity in the early 1900s, when we started transmitting radio signals (indicating a specific level of technology was reached, like Star Trek's "non-interference until you invent warp drive" policy). That contact stopped in the 1950s, when it was jammed at the demand of the Royalty--could not have the peasants learning the truth about the Universe, or it would be pretty obvious that Kings, Queens and Presidents were just "flunkies"--con men living off a reputation that carried over from the Annunaki colonization, with no real power.

Since then, the only physical ET contact with humanity was with the militant races, like the Annuna. Humanity so damaged the natural environment and made it near impossible for the LMs to survive, they basically packed up and left.

But the LMs also understand genetic engineering and know that the human makeup will eventually evolve homo sapiens ethicus, humans with psionic ability that will allow their "soul senses" to connect and understand what they have been doing to the world around them, and finally "get it," and move towards being peaceful explorers. (BTW, that's the "original sin" introduced by ENKI--the ability to evolve.)

The Neanderthals never went extinct, most just relocated. Those that remained on the surface world kept the older form to deal with the harsher environments they now lived in, but the Agarthan Neanderthal, except for a few minor physical details, is virtually indistinguishable from homo sapiens ("saps")--except for their attitude and philosophy. (Read up on "torsion fields" to see how the massive, human population would have adjusted Neanderthal genetic evolution to similar lines.) Both the modern Neanderthals, and a number of the LM species, can--and do--move freely about human civilization, to see where evolution is heading.

So in my opinion, any "space brothers" that the Royals of politics and religion introduce us to, will be GELFs (Genetically Engineered Life Forms) created by militant ETs, specifically designed to take advantage of humanity's vices--attractive "people" with all the right "values" (politically and religiously correct ones, that is, to reinforce global government by the Royals--I don't think the Annuna are stupid enough to transfer any REAL power to the flunkies, which would be immediately used against them). None of the peaceful species would have anything to do with the Royalty--they would work from the inside, out, introducing new concepts and ideas in the background to assist humanity in evolving itself, until they become smart enough to realize what is going on around them--and fix it.

So... "Beware of ETs bearing gifts." Particularly if it is $19.95 a month, with free shipping.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:24 pm

daniel wrote: None of the peaceful species would have anything to do with the Royalty--they would work from the inside, out, introducing new concepts and ideas in the background to assist humanity in evolving itself, until they become smart enough to realize what is going on around them--and fix it.

So... "Beware of ETs bearing gifts." Particularly if it is $19.95 a month, with free shipping.
In your opinion, do you think that's happening now? It seems to me that the world is waking up, slowly or rapidly depending on your view point, but I think more people today are awake than we have ever been in the past. I think in part due to the internet. I've always contested that if it wasn't for the internet we wouldn't be nearly the place we are today and that of all the things to protect, we need to protect the internet. Though, that's a different conversation all together. But, back to the question, with the world waking as quick as it is, it almost seems as if someone is working from the inside out? That there's a hidden force that is working behind the scenes? I even find myself on a daily basis, being open to more and more ideas than I ever have in the past. As if my consciousness is opening up right before my eyes. It's overwhelming, but exciting all at the same time.

The other question I have and where I tend to get a bit confused is difference between the Royals who believe that Satan is good (enki) and that God (enlil) is bad, and Luciferians who believe in the occult? Is this simply a gap between the elites who know the truth and the elites who don't know the truth? How do some elites go from the Anunnaki to Luciferians and sacrifice? I'm not sure how they make that jump as I wasn't under the impression that Anunnaki, Anu and Enlil were into ritual sacrifices.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:37 pm

daniel, would you agree with the following comment I've added to ken's article? I remember you writing something along those lines on Antiquatis and it is also Wes Penre's view.
4) The overarching aim of the already existing NWO but re-inforced post (pseudo) Savior arrival would be the recruiting of humans (see the transhumanist and supersoldier memes) to a cosmic crusade of sorts so the Elites can rebel and dethrone their Annuna masters.
So yes, to quote daniel from CH: "Beware of ETs bearing gifts." :-)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:01 pm

RLC wrote: The other question I have and where I tend to get a bit confused is difference between the Royals who believe that Satan is good (enki) and that God (enlil) is bad, and Luciferians who believe in the occult? Is this simply a gap between the elites who know the truth and the elites who don't know the truth? How do some elites go from the Anunnaki to Luciferians and sacrifice? I'm not sure how they make that jump as I wasn't under the impression that Anunnaki, Anu and Enlil were into ritual sacrifices.
The way I understand it is that the Enlil faction were the ones who instaured the original priest caste (Brotherhood of the serpent/snake, detainers of the occult knowledge of the "gods") who did the bidding of their masters and offered sacrifices to incur their favours but If we analyse this without the religious overtones, these rituals are energetic work done in the cosmic sector to influence outcomes in the material sector via beings we call Djinn/Utukku/demons/elementals who are residents of that sector and whose bioenergy is harnessed by said priests.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Apollo and Pythagoras

Post by PHIon » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 am

The name Apollyon, the destroyer angel of Revelation and another name for Satan, linguistically reminds me of the Greek god, Apollo, whose name I found out can also mean "to destroy."
...the Greeks most often associated Apollo's name with the Greek verb ἀπόλλυμι (apollymi), "to destroy."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

Since Pythagoras is known to have revered Apollo, who myths say received his lyre from Hermes directly, both Pythagoras and Apollo seem to be given the ol' slight-of-hand "Enki is Satan" villianization reversal treatment. So the propaganda runs deep, into the collective unconscious.

Great reply, Lozion. You really summed it up for someone new to these concepts.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Additionnal comments:

Ken:
There's that too. I anticipate an argument coming from the "elite" stating that transhumanism is their attempt to overcome the limitations the Anunnaki supposedly engineered into our form. Perhaps they've already trotted that one out there. I've never paid any attention to the supersoldier stuff.

The "elite" are proven thieves and deceivers, so I give no weight to any rationale they put forth for their actions. As long as the masses follow their lead and use their currency, we're in a cage. Who cares if humans or aliens built it....
Me:
Agreed. In all likelihood, their plans will fail partly thanks to our inherent ability to evolve. IMHO, what is refered to in scripture or prophecy as the 2nd coming or "Christ Consciousness" is nothing more then natural human psionic abilities developped en masse transcending the current NWO construct. We are at the age of Homo Sapiens Ethicus in the making...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: Apollo and Pythagoras

Post by Lozion » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:27 pm

PHIon wrote:The name Apollyon, the destroyer angel of Revelation and another name for Satan, linguistically reminds me of the Greek god, Apollo, whose name I found out can also mean "to destroy."
...the Greeks most often associated Apollo's name with the Greek verb ἀπόλλυμι (apollymi), "to destroy."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

Since Pythagoras is known to have revered Apollo, who myths say received his lyre from Hermes directly, both Pythagoras and Apollo seem to be given the ol' slight-of-hand "Enki is Satan" villianization reversal treatment. So the propaganda runs deep, into the collective unconscious.

Great reply, Lozion. You really summed it up for someone new to these concepts.
While researching this I've found out that Apollo, the son of Zeus & Leto is etymologically related to Akkadian Aplu or "Son of Enlil", hence Nergal.
Also, his half-sister Aphrodite (Venus or Ashtarte/Inanna) is the mother of Aeneas who would found Rome after exile from Troy, whose population adored Apollo.
Looking at the Patrician families of early Rome one finds the Julia (Lulia, from whom we get Julius Caesar) whose original patriarch was named Lulus (!) and founded Rome's neighbour city Alba Longa. Lulus is also called Ascanius and his the son of Aeneas. These founding Patrician families were the exclusive holders of the "Rex Sacrorum" priesthood status until the late republican period.

Unsurprisingly, it would seem we can trace the infiltration of the early Roman era priesthood to our "usual gang" out of Mesopotamia.