Rising sun/(Dawn of) A new day, or world, or dawn

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
The Son of Man

Post by daniel » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Regarding the Son of Man... considering that all religions stem from the same Sumerian gods, look at it in Sumerian context, rather than a Christian one (placing Jesus as the Son of Man). "Annuna" means the "Sons of An," An being one of the original Titan colonists. (Annunaki are the Sons of An on Ki, "Ki" being their name for Tiamat and means "life," from which we get the bioenergy word, Qi or ch'i).

The Son of Man has a corresponding "Son of God," to which many of the Nobility claimed--direct line of descent from the Annunaki.

Man has a triple line of descent (see the Antiquatis post on the Book of Leaves), and the original "man" (Adamu) was of Igigi descent, I would infer that the Son of Man would refer to a direct line of descent from Adam, not one of the gods.
Daniel 7:13 wrote:I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
Considering that the Annuna look more like Godzilla stomping Tokyo than fatherly figure George Burns smoking a cigar (actor known for his role as "God"), mankind would be more likely to attack and fight "god" than to worship him. However, if a good slave master, directly descended from the original slave stock, were to show up, all buff and handsome with the knowledge of the Universe, here to unite our warring planet under benevolent leadership... well, what do you think would be the reaction?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: The Son of Man

Post by Lozion » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:10 pm

daniel wrote:Regarding the Son of Man... considering that all religions stem from the same Sumerian gods, look at it in Sumerian context, rather than a Christian one (placing Jesus as the Son of Man). "Annuna" means the "Sons of An," An being one of the original Titan colonists. (Annunaki are the Sons of An on Ki, "Ki" being their name for Tiamat and means "life," from which we get the bioenergy word, Qi or ch'i).

The Son of Man has a corresponding "Son of God," to which many of the Nobility claimed--direct line of descent from the Annunaki.

Man has a triple line of descent (see the Antiquatis post on the Book of Leaves), and the original "man" (Adamu) was of Igigi descent, I would infer that the Son of Man would refer to a direct line of descent from Adam, not one of the gods.
Daniel 7:13 wrote:I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
Considering that the Annuna look more like Godzilla stomping Tokyo than fatherly figure George Burns smoking a cigar (actor known for his role as "God"), mankind would be more likely to attack and fight "god" than to worship him. However, if a good slave master, directly descended from the original slave stock, were to show up, all buff and handsome with the knowledge of the Universe, here to unite our warring planet under benevolent leadership... well, what do you think would be the reaction?
Exactly. Hence the Deceiver. Since many of us are aware of this and wont fall for it, it will be interesting to observe, react and share awareness once in the middle of the "Scam". It wont be easy to tell people (especially the religious/New Age ones) that its all a lie.

"Watch what they do, not what they say."
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Re: Rising sun/(Dawn of) A new day, or world, or dawn

Post by deepfsh » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:12 pm

deepfsh wrote:MM: Surprisingly, there is supposedly no antidote to ebola virus, and people are wondering how can this be possible.
T: Surprisingly, there is a pharmaceutical company [...] which already has the antidote, "the perfect drug for the new world order" to quote the CIA agent Rex Matheson
Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?'

Ebola, una minuscola società biotech californiana in prima linea contro l'epidemia
NEW YORK - È una minuscola società di biotech della California, sconosciuta ai più e con legami con il Pentagono, una delle prime linee della lotta per trovare una cura contro l'epidemia di Ebola. [...] E in particolare l'intervento e la collaborazione della texana Caliber Biotherapeutics, nata a sua volta con fondi del Pentagono per rispondere al bioterrorismo e ad altre minacce biologiche. [...] Negli anni ha ricevuto aiuti e contratti da numerose agenzie governative, a cominciare dalla Difesa.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:07 pm

infinity wrote:I think you both make good points. Let's explore this a bit further.

Let me address your answers and ask if you'd like to add anything to your answers or change your perception of it.

Maeghan, Regarding the false savior thing, its interesting that much mention is made of that in the bible. Most of the time people know it by its revealed form, the "anti-christ", which presents itself as some kind of savior but with the motive to deceive people into following him/her/it and actually leading them into their doom.

However this piece does not refer to that well-described and understood deception. What do you think it might instead be referring to if you'd have to take another go at it? This time try a different method - clear your mind a bit, forget the english language of what the text is saying, and check if you pick up something in your intuition - then describe what you are sensing about this piece, however vague or specific, whether its a feeling or image or thought or something about its nature. Try not to have any sort of expectation from either yourself or what you think someone else might expect. Perhaps its something none of us even considered and we can learn from it! Who knows!
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
I don't know why I responded with project blue beam the other day. (I've been MIA cause I took a medication break and then our electric was turned off.)

This also sounds like it could be the sun entering it's next stage. This is maybe a little out there, but the 'sun' of man could be the geo-engineering. Maybe i'm completely off.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:25 am

Interesting post deepfsh. If we look at the different weapons of warfare from everything like information (propaganda) to weather control to biotech - it makes sense and connects some dots. So now what? :P

Thanks Daniel for the researched perspective. I don't know why its so difficult for me to resonate with such a perspective - I mean you would never say something you couldn't back up and you've done a lot of work to show how feasible such an interpretation is. Perhaps its difficult for me to make a transition due to the value I got out of the bible. It may very well be just that - dangerous and deceptive - I certainly know of many inconsistencies in it about historical events and see through the unreasonable claims of many believers of the value and nature of the bible. But how do I denounce the very thing that taught me values and abilities (which we would call psychic abilities here) that I truly cherish? How do I look at it as nonsense if applying the practical stuff in it really gets results? How can I not see some value in it? Perhaps because I misunderstand how some of those values and abilities were developed? Perhaps the bible and the religious environment I was in had little to do with it but I just can't see it?

Daniel, you've done so much work and research already so perhaps its unreasonable for me to ask your input on something specific here - but perhaps you can help me make such transition if we could look at 4 short passages and give your perspective on them. They are part of why I hold value to the bible and perhaps if I could better understand how you view them I could better understand the perspective you talk about. I think exactly because you have a completely different view than I do, that you could give a perspective that I might not have the ability to see because of my background and biases. What's your take on the following 4 chapters? 1 Corinthians 12, 1 Corinthians 13, 2 Corinthians 3, and Romans 14? I would suggest a literal translation like a KJV as interpretive / paraphrased translations really mess up most passages.

Maeghan, have you tried the method I recommended? I get the feeling you are a very intuitive person :)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:01 pm

infinity wrote:Perhaps its difficult for me to make a transition due to the value I got out of the bible. It may very well be just that - dangerous and deceptive - I certainly know of many inconsistencies in it about historical events and see through the unreasonable claims of many believers of the value and nature of the bible. But how do I denounce the very thing that taught me values and abilities (which we would call psychic abilities here) that I truly cherish? How do I look at it as nonsense if applying the practical stuff in it really gets results? How can I not see some value in it? Perhaps because I misunderstand how some of those values and abilities were developed? Perhaps the bible and the religious environment I was in had little to do with it but I just can't see it?
I understand your perspective, as I was raised Roman Catholic and found a lot of value in what the Bible taught. I was educated by Brothers and Sisters (Nuns) in Catholic schools, starting at the 7th grade. (In Grammar school, I attended Catechism from the 3rd to 6th grades). I drove the priests crazy with my questions--which they liked, back then, as it showed a genuine interest in the Faith. And it was a actually nun, Sister Kathleen, way back in the 8th grade that got me interested in mythology. I had to do a report on the story of Cupid and Psyche and did the typical, boring analytical thing I did so well... but she would not accept my report, telling me that "I was capable of much more than this superficial view" and sat me down and explained symbolism and allegory--and made me rewrite the paper. I found the concept fascinating, and spent the whole weekend looking up stuff in the encyclopedia and doing the rewrite... got an A+. She told me it was one of the best papers she ever read (and she was one tough, old-school, hard-core nun), and those words, being only 13 years old and just getting started on life, changed the direction of the way I thought so I was able to see what is behind the Faith, not just the Catholic faith, itself. (Then the Brothers spent the next 5 years trying to recruit me into the Franciscan order.)

My life events over the next 45 years formed the framework that I now share in my papers and discussion--the story behind the story--like the old Mystery schools did (except I make my research public).
infinity wrote:What's your take on the following 4 chapters? 1 Corinthians 12, 1 Corinthians 13, 2 Corinthians 3, and Romans 14? I would suggest a literal translation like a KJV as interpretive / paraphrased translations really mess up most passages.
"Take" is a rather general term, so I don't know what kind of response you are looking for. I will comment on a few things...
Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
If you dig into the etymology here, you find that the reference to "dumb idols" doesn't mean "stupid idols," because "dumb" in those day, means mute--unable to speak (ref: "deaf and dumb", cannot hear or speak). The "idols" are most likely the Teraphim, small statues that would speak the commands of the old gods--what we'd call a walkie-talkie or cellphone these days. "dumb idols" were statues that did not speak (broken, or just a copy made to look like a Teraphim). Since YHWH (Jehovah, Enlil) had the only functioning Teraphim, anyone with a "dumb idol" must have his allegiance to one of the other gods. Enlil wasn't the only God, as Christians tend to believe, which is obvious by His commandment, "Thou shalt have no OTHER gods before me" (admission that there are other gods, but you are to worship Him).

This sets the tone for the remainder of the chapter, which concerns the "body of Christ" and the benefits of being a part of that "body." Basic psychology describes the "body" as the collective, which is analogous to a social club for feelings rather than material interests. (By "feelings," I am not referring to emotions, but to the characteristics/beliefs that define who we are.)

Now, just as a large, social group can force out all the smaller social groups and dominate a society, the same situation can occur with these collectives--and they become a religion. The larger the club, the more power it wields... the larger the religion, the more power it wields. This is where "being of one body" comes in--if everyone were a member of, say, the Democratic party here in the United States, then NO OTHER political body can exist, anywhere on the planet. And no one would conceive of any different political view, because those patterns enforced by the social order would be 100% effective. A New World Order, with one political view and one religion, would be the ultimate expression of this in both the material (sensation-based) and cosmic (feeling-based) realms.

Try thinking of Biblical translations as being done as a marketing tool, to recruit people into the religious collective. Because the human psyche only has so much "time" to hold collective memberships, one BIG collective tends to push out all the smaller ones, making a person intolerant to other beliefs. Consider the old phrase, "You can't fight City Hall." (Part of the NWO objective is to CREATE "big government," so you cannot fight "City Hall.") Once that collective gets a strong foothold, then "resistance is futile." You will be assimilated. So what the translators do, is to write text to appeal to what is important to the people they are trying to recruit into the collective. In the case of Corinthians 12, it is to grab people that have a natural, spiritual gift--not god-given, but nature-given. If they recruit you, they also recruit your talents into the collective (assimilation). If you're into Bibles, then I'd recommend reading the Heliand (the Saxon Gospel), written by a Monk to convert the Saxons to Christianity. Because they were a warrior-based people and only respected power, he made Jesus a kick-ass warrior that conquered all the hill-forts and got all the babes and gold. And the only way Jesus could prove he was the baddest warrior out there, was NOT to fight to prove it. The Saxons were impressed by the stories and stopped fighting--to prove they were just as bad-assed as Jesus was. Probably one of the best marketing schemes I've ever seen, and quite revealing as to the tones of these tomes.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to be assimilated by a collective, to obtain the benefits of what that collective knows and does. I can still access everything I learned when I was Catholic--but it does not dominate or control my life. I've certainly gained a lot from the ethical teachings of the Catholic Brothers and Sisters, which is one of the reasons that I share my research (and time) freely. And since I "kicked out" the Catholic collective, well, there's a lot more room inside to access other collectives--and I've found that once you do, it's the "common denominators" that tend to stick in your mind, as it is those denominators that are the closest to the truth.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 pm

infinity wrote: Maeghan, have you tried the method I recommended? I get the feeling you are a very intuitive person :)
It's a worldwide revelation, the veil has fallen from humanities perception. I get the sense that this will all come after the heavens shake and the sun and mon go dark. The angels are the messengers who deliver the music by means of the universal language of music. I see some sort of figure head but it might be that I'm just projecting because we are all sons and daughters of man.

I had an experience when I was around the age 4 or 5. I remember when I was of this age (I clearly remember my consciousness at this time) I used to gaze at the sun. My mom would yell at me, saying that I was gonna hurt my eyes. (When I think back, I actually did it the proper way ... gazed, I didn't focus on the sun, I just looked at it out of focus.) Back to the experience, I remember sitting behind the driver's seat in the Ford Van; I was sungazing and I heard a voice as I was staring that said ... 'I am leaving you for a little while but I will be back. You are living in end of times and you've got something very special to do' I'm paraphrasing but this was the basic message. I lived with this for years without telling anyone ... until I was about 22. I think it was the real me/higher-self that left when I was 4 or 5 and I returned to myself. This also coincides with the time that realized that all that mattered to me was music.

Going back to the bible passage, I get a sense of deliverance, of passage. Dawning of a new age.

Yes, I'm extremely intuitive & empathetic ... I've always known this about myself. I had a great therapist when I was 22 who confirmed my intuition for me too ... I've taken the temperament/personality test and I originally tested as an ENFP when I was 22. I've taken it quite a few other times on my own over the years and it's kind of split down the middle ... ENFP or INFP ... ENFP's (E=extrovert) are the most introverted extrovert there is.

I recently studied my chart to the best of my abilities (I'm not an astrologer so I just looked up the aspects and copy and pasted them into a document.) My chart points to intuition and expression/art/music being strong traits/characteristics. Granted, all of this is just personality traits but I think that my personality is more true to who I am, my innermost being. I see my social self as being somewhat boring because i don't feel the need to put on an act.

When I'm put on the spot I usually go blank.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:00 pm

The bible is like a lot of things. Can be a repair, or restoration to original. Or just weaponized. The thing is, when history bends to what is called myth. Do not know about Sumerians, just tall shiny ones, and the rest of it.

Diversity in anthropoids is just suggestions raining down, not so much a collective, just parlay, and War.

You see, most do not live long, and stay human, and get relocated. It is the same thing if you stick around and change, just do not get to discuss due to a different frame of reference.

I will tell you a secret. The part when the Christ came and preached to those underground, and the dead rose, is a real thing. That is the part that being recruited to repair and salvation is just practical.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

The rise of data and the death of politics

Post by deepfsh » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Jevgeny Morozov wrote:Tech pioneers in the US are advocating a new data-based approach to governance – 'algorithmic regulation'. But if technology provides the answers to society's problems, what happens to governments?

On 24 August 1965 Gloria Placente, a 34-year-old resident of Queens, New York, was driving to Orchard Beach in the Bronx. Clad in shorts and sunglasses, the housewife was looking forward to quiet time at the beach. But the moment she crossed the Willis Avenue bridge in her Chevrolet Corvair, Placente was surrounded by a dozen patrolmen. There were also 125 reporters, eager to witness the launch of New York police department's Operation Corral – an acronym for Computer Oriented Retrieval of Auto Larcenists.

Fifteen months earlier, Placente had driven through a red light and neglected to answer the summons, an offence that Corral was going to punish with a heavy dose of techno-Kafkaesque. It worked as follows: a police car stationed at one end of the bridge radioed the licence plates of oncoming cars to a teletypist miles away, who fed them to a Univac 490 computer, an expensive $500,000 toy ($3.5m in today's dollars) on loan from the Sperry Rand Corporation. The computer checked the numbers against a database of 110,000 cars that were either stolen or belonged to known offenders. In case of a match the teletypist would alert a second patrol car at the bridge's other exit. It took, on average, just seven seconds.

Compared with the impressive police gear of today – automatic number plate recognition, CCTV cameras, GPS trackers – Operation Corral looks quaint. And the possibilities for control will only expand. European officials have considered requiring all cars entering the European market to feature a built-in mechanism that allows the police to stop vehicles remotely. Speaking earlier this year, Jim Farley, a senior Ford executive, acknowledged that "we know everyone who breaks the law, we know when you're doing it. We have GPS in your car, so we know what you're doing. By the way, we don't supply that data to anyone." That last bit didn't sound very reassuring and Farley retracted his remarks. [...] Source

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Global Pandemic and Quarantine

Post by deepfsh » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Along with sovereign debt defaults and social unrest there needs to be additional events leading into and acting as causative factors in any economic collapse or transition. A global quarantine to fight the Ebola outbreak would offer such a factor.

There are many questionable matters surrounding this outbreak, none more so than the movement of patients around the world. This goes against Quarantine 101 measures to battle lethal pathogens such as Ebola.

First, lets discuss the psychological operational methodologies of this outbreak. Anytime the mainstream media outlets promote a story there is always an angle and you can safely assume that the story is completely manufactured or the story is built upon real events which are likely manufactured for operational purposes.

Sometimes random and real events are capitalized on for the promotion and propagation of socioeconomic plots and subplots.

Perhaps this Ebola outbreak is random but it is highly unlikely considering the large amount of evidence supporting the theory that Ebola was manufactured. I would recommend readers to enter the world of Dr. Leonard Horowitz and read his seminal work titled Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola – Nature, Accident, or Intentional.

In SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods Part 7 – Psychological Warfare and Fist Fighting, I briefly described the components of psychological operations. Its clear to see the mechanisms of these operational components playing out on the nightly news. Some of the operative phrases and wording leave us with the impression that the virus is not airborne but could become so, that the virus cannot be transmitted into America or elsewhere but is likely too, and that airports are beginning to set up quarantine areas in the “unlikely” event that Ebola lands.

Along with these we have the head of the World Health Organization warning of a catastrophic global pandemic and governments around the world beginning to enact legislation to begin quarantine procedures.

Around 20 years ago the seed was planted for this operation by way of mass market publications and cinema entertainment.

In March of 1995 the movie Outbreak was released and instilled the initial fear of a hemorrhagic fever epidemic in small town America. Five months later in August 1995 the book titled The Hot Zone written by Richard Preston was released and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. At the beginning of the book the author thanks the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for a research grant.

Alfred P. Sloan was a Nazi collaborator. The obvious connections between the eugenics movement which was started in America and exported to Nazi Germany, and than exported back to America and eventually became the Human Genome Project, and the depopulation agenda of the worlds institutions, including top scientists calling for a 90% reduction in the population by using an airborne Ebola virus, and the research grant issued for the publication of such a book, will be left to the astute reader for further research.

Further social engineering continued over the years through numerous virus pandemic movies ending with the latest Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Like the western population was carefully prepared for terrorists attacks by such movies as The Siege, when an attack finally came in New York, the population had already assimilated the proper social meme to respond as required.

The same is now happening with this Ebola outbreak.

Once a pattern of psychological operational methodology is established and recognized the aware human can more easily discern the origins and probably outcomes of operational mandates.

So should we expect that this will become a global pandemic and reduce the worlds population by 90%?

No.

I see that as highly unlikely given that not all persons which make up the small organized elite would support such a cause. There are those with psychopathic tendencies in all socioeconomic groups, probably more so in the large disorganized masses than others.

Yet the obvious advantages to promoting such a pandemic and solution based quarantine fits much too well with the economic and geo-political transition which is taking place.

Allow me to explain.

The method by which an economic collapse or transition would be hidden has not been obvious. If the system collapses then the masses would blame the governments and/or central banks. If the system makes an undeniable shift towards the multilateral then the people will blame the governments for relinquishing sovereignty.

This cannot be allowed as the image of official legitimacy must be maintained, which is why we see the propagation of the manufactured division between East and West with the storyline of the BRICS overthrowing the western banking institutions.

This simply will not happen.

Though some real micro resource and monetary battles are allowed, within reason, and as long as the end result meets the desired macro outcome. The complexity of individual adaptations are not easily discerned by the disorganized masses.

A global Ebola pandemic and quarantine would shutdown international trade and commerce. Travel would temporary discontinue and stock exchanges would be shutdown in order to protect themselves against the out of control events and the panic of populations.

This process can be molded and engineered to perfect the multilateral reset whether through collapse or transition. The systems of the world would likely stay closed and unavailable until the full multilateral system is established and ready to be turned on. The masses will be told that from this catastrophe comes an opportunity to balance the world and ensure fairness as the world moves forward.

Another connection between the world of microbiology and economics can be seen in the similarity of suicide killings which first began around ten years ago when microbiologists kept turning up dead around the world. Since I seldom give much credence to coincidences, the recent suicide killings of international bankers gives much for one to consider and explore when it comes to larger patterns and similarities.

Over the years we have seen many so-called outbreaks of Avian Flu, Hantavirus, Anthrax, SARS, etc.., all of which could very well have been trial runs for a larger pandemic.

Speaking of Anthrax, as I detailed in the post The Failed Alchemical Process of America – Mystery Letters and Base Metals, I received two random mystery letters at my place of employment during the height of the Anthrax scare which took place after the events of 911. These letters still remain a mystery to me but I can’t help but think others received similar letters and the Anthrax scare may have been an attempt to scare people into not opening unknown mail pieces or discredit any letters that were opened and have them turned over to the authorities.

We are yet to know if this Ebola outbreak will become a full on pandemic followed by global quarantine but its relevancy to the forthcoming global economic and geopolitical reset should not be ignored. Though I walked through the world of conspiracy and tend to shy away from it, the patterns visible here are verifiable and contain a level of momentum and relevancy which should be further explored.

The promises of distress and disaster which this year held at the beginning is living up to the expectations. War, sovereign defaults, social unrest, disease, and economic collapse are all elevated and the disorganized masses are fearful. What will we be discussing on New Years Eve? Source