Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage
Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by maeghan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:41 am

Lozion wrote:I for one have had enough of blogs, insiders, etc. telling me its almost over, soon, real soon, like really soon.

In any case, I have faith that when my day comes and the Light shines, I'll just shake my etheric finger at it and go about my way and be gray... ;)
I almost laugh when I see these types of articles now. Don't people realize that they are being had? I used to go over to the blog '2012: What's the Real Truth' and that blog follows Neal Neenan almost blindly. I've watched Neal in the videos he does and something does not feel right about it; he's very smug.

I read over on collective evolution that perhaps Monsato is doing a good thing for the collective because they are waking people up. Polarization is a topic that make one's head spin I guess.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:05 pm

daniel wrote:
infinity wrote:3. I'm not sure I understand the connection with shen bioenergy unless it has something to do with trying to impede our generation of it - or perhaps that difficult circumstances encourages the necessary transformation that ignites the generation of it where there were little or none before?

What are your thoughts on the above daniel?
The three levels of existence that Larson defines, inanimate, animate and ethical, are all separated by "unit boundaries." Whenever you cross a boundary, functionality inverts (becomes a reciprocal). For example, gravitation is the primary attractor in the inanimate realm. But when it crosses over to life, well life desires to reproduce and explode outward--in the opposite direction of gravity. Crossing from life to the ethical would give you that "strange attractor" function, where there is a tendency to come together for reasons that go beyond biological life (like Antiquatis' monastery). Shen is at this ethical level, rapport. When you generate shen, you are building an attractive, spiritual force that will naturally want to pull others across the life unit boundary to the ethical realm. And that means away from the slave society.

So I would assume that, since the NWO controls primarily with fear, that they would use fear (in the form of bad luck) to inhibit that natural pull to the ethical realm. People won't do it, if they are going to create more problems in their lives--even if it would eventually set them free.

The mechanism appears to be nonlocal, sort of a "quantum entanglement" where they can latch on to the parts of your psyche that are still in the System and probably use the entrapped souls (caught in soul traps) to generate the interference--since they'd be pretty pissed off, to begin with.
I have always believed that this is a lower level of existence. To go into the other levels required learning how to live at that level you want to be at. Since all levels are in the same space all that is required is to adjust your awareness to the proper laws of that place. At the higher levels of existence you are expected to control your energies so as to be allowed to move about at will. Don't recall the exact quote but it sounds like "as the need arises the answer will appear." Take for instance the dream world. In it you only have to think it and it happens. Being careful of your thought is so important. Some of the prophet of late have talked about a merging of the two realms or a moving of this one into the next world like the dream world. If that is true than proper thinking is absolutely need to "fit in" to this level of existence. When it happen is not important but getting yourself ready is. I would say adjusting to a rapport system of coexistence is the right thing to do. Worrying about who said what or how it is said is just wasting your time.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:19 am

daniel wrote: When you generate shen, you are building an attractive, spiritual force that will naturally want to pull others across the life unit boundary to the ethical realm.
I have had conversations with people about this very thing. Thanks for bringing it up. There is definitely a subtle (or not so subtle, sometimes) pull, almost like a tractor beam, but this pull allows you to resist if you are so inclined. No sense in bringing people into something they are not completely ready for, so they end up like Stargate's Daniel, back in the biological fray for more dualistic adventures. It is so easy, though, to get ahead of oneself and think you are ready but really are not. That's from experience. There is a gentleness to this pull that makes perfect sense, because if there is anything it wouldn't do is force anyone to do anything.
daniel wrote: The mechanism appears to be nonlocal, sort of a "quantum entanglement" where they can latch on to the parts of your psyche that are still in the System
I think this is why it is so important to keep on yourself with a personal inventory of your hangups. so they can less likely be used against you, especially by your own self, sort of like getting out of your own way. I keep trying to acknowledge what is in my shadow so that I can stop projecting it out trying to get rid of it, or find it in someone else. There are a lot of wonderful things in there as well, things that were not acceptable to authority figures growing up. I can feel a shift toward reaching for this pull instead of fighting what is hanging onto the feet, because the fighting approach always seems to be a losing proposition no matter which strategies I've attempted.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 am

daniel wrote:
infinity wrote:3. I'm not sure I understand the connection with shen bioenergy unless it has something to do with trying to impede our generation of it - or perhaps that difficult circumstances encourages the necessary transformation that ignites the generation of it where there were little or none before?

What are your thoughts on the above daniel?
The three levels of existence that Larson defines, inanimate, animate and ethical, are all separated by "unit boundaries." Whenever you cross a boundary, functionality inverts (becomes a reciprocal). For example, gravitation is the primary attractor in the inanimate realm. But when it crosses over to life, well life desires to reproduce and explode outward--in the opposite direction of gravity. Crossing from life to the ethical would give you that "strange attractor" function, where there is a tendency to come together for reasons that go beyond biological life (like Antiquatis' monastery). Shen is at this ethical level, rapport. When you generate shen, you are building an attractive, spiritual force that will naturally want to pull others across the life unit boundary to the ethical realm. And that means away from the slave society.

So I would assume that, since the NWO controls primarily with fear, that they would use fear (in the form of bad luck) to inhibit that natural pull to the ethical realm. People won't do it, if they are going to create more problems in their lives--even if it would eventually set them free.

The mechanism appears to be nonlocal, sort of a "quantum entanglement" where they can latch on to the parts of your psyche that are still in the System and probably use the entrapped souls (caught in soul traps) to generate the interference--since they'd be pretty pissed off, to begin with.
Thanks for explaining. I always enjoy what you have to say. Always learning stuff from you and the way you think.

I'm wondering about that last part - could it be somehow connected to the collective unconscious? I mean if they were human souls, now soul trapped, I don't see why they won't still have some influence on the collective unconscious. The reason I ask this is because by that connection alone it would make sense for there to be interference, because the "latching onto" is done from both sides - parts of our psyche that still buys into the competitive system, as well as the trapped souls.

The question is then begged, what happens if we let go of that parts of our psyche as "live" humans on this planet. I would imagine that we would be freed from the limitation it put on us. To me this means that personal responsibility for my own consciousness remains paramount - as there is no "true" power anyone else can have over me in this way. They only power anyone else can have over me is what I give them.

Is my understanding in this correct somewhat? Anything to add, change, disagree with, etc?

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:34 am

MrTwig wrote:I have always believed that this is a lower level of existence. To go into the other levels required learning how to live at that level you want to be at. Since all levels are in the same space all that is required is to adjust your awareness to the proper laws of that place. At the higher levels of existence you are expected to control your energies so as to be allowed to move about at will. Don't recall the exact quote but it sounds like "as the need arises the answer will appear." Take for instance the dream world. In it you only have to think it and it happens. Being careful of your thought is so important. Some of the prophet of late have talked about a merging of the two realms or a moving of this one into the next world like the dream world. If that is true than proper thinking is absolutely need to "fit in" to this level of existence. When it happen is not important but getting yourself ready is. I would say adjusting to a rapport system of coexistence is the right thing to do. Worrying about who said what or how it is said is just wasting your time.
I agree with the sentiment of your post MrTwig. I do have to say that "lower" and "higher" are relative though. I believe in an infinite universe, with no "top" and no "bottom". Higher and lower sure - because one is in one direction from where I'm standing and the other is in another direction from where I'm standing. But that's all they are - directions that move me into a different "configuration" of energy and environment. I think we also get left and right and forward and back - or even inside and out. Each one is different.

Regarding being careful of what we think - I've been learning more and more how important that is - but I promise you its not only in "higher" realms (i.e. where a "lighter" / "less dense" environment makes it easier to manifest things by thought), but also in this realm. It may take a bit longer, require some more energy and some learning first, but its just as real and powerful here.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:10 am

infinity wrote:I'm wondering about that last part - could it be somehow connected to the collective unconscious? I mean if they were human souls, now soul trapped, I don't see why they won't still have some influence on the collective unconscious. The reason I ask this is because by that connection alone it would make sense for there to be interference, because the "latching onto" is done from both sides - parts of our psyche that still buys into the competitive system, as well as the trapped souls.
They do have a collective influence, which works like ionization. For example, if you drop a bunch of hot coals in a cold room, the room will heat up. Angry souls in a soul trap will increase the overall level of anger and frustration in the collective unconscious (used in the Freudian sense).

If you're in the 50+ generation, you'll have noticed that people used to be happy--and you rarely see any happy people these days. They're all engaged in some form of displacement activity (distraction from drugs, alcohol, smoking, sports, TV, video games, etc) to keep from feeling the unhappiness--which marketing is cashing in on, by promising "buy this to be happy again." I've always wondered if there was a correlation between the anger/depression of trapped souls and materialism (as displacement activity).
infinity wrote:The question is then begged, what happens if we let go of that parts of our psyche as "live" humans on this planet. I would imagine that we would be freed from the limitation it put on us. To me this means that personal responsibility for my own consciousness remains paramount - as there is no "true" power anyone else can have over me in this way. They only power anyone else can have over me is what I give them.
Is my understanding in this correct somewhat? Anything to add, change, disagree with, etc?
This reminds me of LBs experience with the "angel" entity that "stole his soul" during surgery. The most fascinating bit I find about that is what that same entity told him a year later, during another life-threatening situation: "I didn't take your soul, I cut your chains." In other words, what he believed was HIS soul, wasn't HIS, but part of a collective that was being interpreted as a personal soul. Once the collective connection was cut, it literally makes one feel "soul-less" like a zombie on Dawn of the Dead. But then, he began to recover the parts of his PERSONAL soul that were being repressed by the collective soul, and now he is far more complete as a person. Moral of the story is: don't believe what you've been told (LB was raised Roman Catholic). What you believe to be true--may not be--so if you try let go of something, be careful of what you're letting go of--it might be the very thing that you should be keeping!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Daniel mentioned:
For example, if you drop a bunch of hot coals in a cold room, the room will heat up. Angry souls in a soul trap will increase the overall level of anger and frustration in the collective unconscious (used in the Freudian sense)
Very True.

The opposite is also True.
In fact, I have read that higher evolved "people" per Se; actually taint the average very heavily. Meaning that 1 positive person can cancel out 10 negative ones..etc...

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:57 am

See thats the thing that excites me Aaron.

I mean i see it in the workplace. You get a whole team of passive depressed people plodding along in their day jobs. Along comes just one passionate person and its like a contagious fire - everyone starts finding meaning in being part of the team and perspectives shift (sometimes slowly but definitely surely). Now they can't go back because they've tasted better. They LOOK for that meaning, that higher purpose than just working for cash - instead of just accepting some sad slave-mentality "fate". Their energy is different. They walk different - their body language changes. Something in them woke up, however small it is, you notice the difference.

I've seen the same in other areas of life. I've even noticed that if my mindset and emotions are different and i just take a walk, my neighbors walking their dogs or whatnot would make a point of greeting me as we walk by each other - where normally they won't even look up. Its FREAKY how obvious the "feedback" gets from being more aware and "raising our energy" (hate that term but you know what I mean).

Personally my experience has led me to believe exactly what you are saying Aaron. Its not 100% sure-fire, i think a person must have some part of themselves WANT to find something better than how they think and do things - some people are so set in their depressed ways they can't even be affected by a different energy. Or sometimes it only affects them later with a delayed effect.

But it excites me that if I focus on raising my consciousness and always promote rapport as a way of doing things wherever I go - that it DOES change people, it DOES affect things. Its not something you can push onto someone. Its something you create a pull-effect with when you just "live" it. Slowly, and sometimes not on obvious levels, but it always does affect people and you can see the effects of it. If no one else here has such experiences - then I have no idea why because mine is too consistent for me to believe otherwise. That's why I rave about it.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Bam, it happened again.
Sharp ringing in the right ear yesterday afternoon (immediately understood as "will loose money or get something stolen") but I put aside the warning and later at night took out a mountain bike (lent to me) to go see a band play and when I left the venue of course the bike was gone... :(

Lesson: Take heed dang it!
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sun May 15, 2016 7:45 am

Lozion wrote:Finally got my laptop back... Man things are strange these days. I've been getting right ear high pitch ringing for about 2 weeks to the point I made a search here, Antiquatis and elsewhere a few days ago to find the significance (I know these sounds are not tinitus, as a sound engineer I'm well aware of the differences) and to my surprise found out it is supposed to be some sort of alarm related to losing money.

Well guess what, today I was working on my bike in our back alley and I took it for a spin to check my adjustments by riding from one end of the alley to the other (about 200 meters) and when I parked it, I noticed my bag which was next to my toolkit was gone with my money and drivers licence!! All this in a span of 45 seconds while I'm revving like a mad man on such a short stretch and crossed no one in the alley... :shock: :o
The synchronicity doesnt add up. Did it dematerialize? Was it a pro thief hiding behing a neighbors door waiting for an opportunity to spring out, grab the bag and hide out again? Is this LM related? Right ear ringing are really a heads up? It hurts. The money, the drivers license was made in Africa and will be real hard to replace...
I didnt need this. Karma? Pendulum hitting back?
I try real hard to be good...
Lozion wrote:Bam, it happened again.
Sharp ringing in the right ear yesterday afternoon (immediately understood as "will loose money or get something stolen") but I put aside the warning and later at night took out a mountain bike (lent to me) to go see a band play and when I left the venue of course the bike was gone... :(

Lesson: Take heed dang it!
My mom told me recently that her grandma believed the ringing to be some sort of news bringer. Left ear is good news, right ear is bad news. Then she said that shortly (a day or less) before her grandma died, she had an intense ringing in her right ear and she just knew that some bad news was on its way.
I also have those high pitched sounds from time to time, albeit seldom on the right ear. But I never thought of associating it to anything.

daniel wrote:Go to http://onlinetonegenerator.com/ and see if you can match the frequency.
daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Dont need to, I'm an audio guy :) Its around 7khz. It usually start with a mute in the ear and then a short 4-5 second burst with no modulation and then a quick fade.
Not being an audio guy, my estimate was at 6.5-7khz. It is very interesting that what you describe is pretty much identical to what I've experienced.
Same here.