Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by daniel » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Lozion wrote:Dont need to, I'm an audio guy :) Its around 7khz. It usually start with a mute in the ear and then a short 4-5 second burst with no modulation and then a quick fade.
Not being an audio guy, my estimate was at 6.5-7khz. It is very interesting that what you describe is pretty much identical to what I've experienced.
Djchrismac wrote:So my point is, is this high pitched tone i'm hearing possibly related to all the barium in the atmosphere?
I've been hearing that sound since I was very young, back in the 1960s, so that pretty much predates chemtrails. There was one store, in particular, that used to trigger it off, a hardware place called Bennys. I later found out that they had an ultrasonic detector to give the owner an indication if someone was moving about the store (both security and "come out front"), so it may be tied in with some kind of ultrasonic signal as well.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:47 pm

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:So my point is, is this high pitched tone i'm hearing possibly related to all the barium in the atmosphere?
I've been hearing that sound since I was very young, back in the 1960s, so that pretty much predates chemtrails. There was one store, in particular, that used to trigger it off, a hardware place called Bennys. I later found out that they had an ultrasonic detector to give the owner an indication if someone was moving about the store (both security and "come out front"), so it may be tied in with some kind of ultrasonic signal as well.
Well then, this is starting to get interesting...

I was looking into Ultrasonics and on checking the Phased array animated simulator I couldn't help but notice 5 intersection points on the waves. Straight away I made a connection to the way the clouds are held in place in the following time-lapse, 10 seconds in:

15 ‎April ‎2014 - HAARP Cloud Sunset Time-lapse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6DloN2 ... jL5G-ob9ek

It looks just like the clouds are stuck in this overlap zone and when you check on phased array facilities in the UK you get:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Fylingdales

Controversy

The functions of RAF Fylingdales have been subject to criticism from opposition groups, such as the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND), leading to protests being held on occasion. These stem from concerns regarding the base's association with nuclear warfare and the militarisation of space. They argue against the UK assisting the US National Missile Defense (NMD) programme with RAF Fylingdales' ability to detect attacks, claiming it to be unnecessary.

The Ministry of Defence (MoD) defends the use and role of the facility however, regarding RAF Fylingdales as part of the UK's contribution to counter a military threat. The MoD states that although ballistic missile attack is a minor threat currently, this could change in the long-term future if as yet unknown enemies develop missiles as a means to overcome large distances to strike at the UK.

Another RAF Station, RAF Menwith Hill, is also located in Yorkshire and has a close arrangement with the United States. It too has been the focus of protests.

Health fears

In June 2003, concern arose locally that RAF Fylingdales was emitting harmful emissions after a cancer cluster was discovered around a similar radar facility at Cape Cod in the United States. The issue was investigated by the local NHS organisation, the Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trust, and a report was released in December. It concluded that there was no link between RAF Fylingdales and local cancer rates nor any abnormal risk, as cancer rates in the immediate area proved to be normal.[3] A 2003 MoD report on the impact of the NMD upgrade at RAF Fylingdales reiterated that the base was within health guidelines and would remain so.

PAVE PAWS and BMEWS coverage
The radomes at Fylingdales in 1986
The Solid State Phased Array Radar (SSPAR)

Knowing from the time-lapses that we're getting hit with frequency waves constantly as they manipulate the cloud cover, this phased array at RAF Flyingdales looks like a prime suspect for the weather modification we're seeing. The diagram of the other facilities shows the northern hemisphere, where a majority of geoengineering seems to be happening, is completely covered by all five facilities.

Want to see another interesting connection?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAVE_PAWS

PAVE PAWS is a United States Air Force Space Command radar system operated by three 21st Space Wing squadrons for missile warning and space surveillance.

Coverage of PAVE PAWS is shown in blue (see diagram above). This complements the coverage provided by the BMEWS system in red. Both report back to Cheyenne Mountain Air Base in Colorado.

The PAVE PAWS Radar at Clear AFS, Alaska

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe I should start saying "PAVE PAWS Cloud Sunset Time-lapse" now! ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:39 am

The amount of synchronicity in my life, has reached comical status.
Today, I walked the graduation floor, in a clearly freemason-inspired gown .
Moving on,
Last night I remember what happened to me time-space...
---
A dark sky, shrouded most , of what looked like my neighborhood.
There were some incorrect features.
the building I was inside, being one of them.
There was a gathering of "ignorant" folks from my high school class.
(My right ear just gave off a high frequency tone, typing here)
There we stood, all talking noisily..
I look out a window , I can say was north-facing.
A big red, 4 propeller driven plane, almost like a fire bomber , is flying low, east to west.
I knew the plane was going to crash, the within moments of setting eyes on it.
Nobody listened.
They believed this plane was not inferior, and that I was an idiot .
"Nonsense"!!
"Shut up, that's ridiculous", ect.
I didn't take long...
The plane crashed, a mile or so away, followed by a tremendous explosion.
It felt like we were going to be wiped out; the fireball kept on coming...
We were going to die...
No.
Not only did we survive, but the lesson was immediately shown (to me) again ;
There was a sudden scene change.
I was milling around The railroad depot in Evansville ,
It was no longer nighttime, but a time of great panic ; a tornado-warned thunderstorm was approaching .
(This train station is a certain implication in my life-time. I try to stay involved with the restoration and preservation of the building)
We were done for...
Clinging to me, is a young woman I have been thinking about .
( right ear just went off again )
We trek down into the basement, and there is no more recognizing the building.
It's almost like a new, above- ground structure.
(Right ear ,again)
There is a heavy emotion at this time, near the conclusion of the dream.

Some cosmic wave came through,
"It felt like the ocean" , We said.
---
Now I'm sure there are many , many details I have forgotten.
None the less, this dream comes in the midst of a dry spell of nearly no dream recall.
We are seeing an uptick of some sort .

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:50 am

daniel wrote:Not being an audio guy, my estimate was at 6.5-7khz. It is very interesting that what you describe is pretty much identical to what I've experienced.
Yes, I think this is related to psionic abilities, pineal gland activity perhaps? Chi becoming Shen will generate extraordinary events and there could be physiological symptoms as well that we may correlate. Here is an example: When I was in Haiti just after the 2010EQ, I met an american guy with whom we developed a way to get/finance food from the Dominican Republic border to Haiti's capital via the single entry-point which was not under control of the US army (remember Haiti was occupied for a short time by the Marines). Communicating was very hard since the cell infrastructure got hit by the EQ. At one point, I needed to talk urgently with my friend and his number wouldn't go through. He had given me his Haitian translator number in case we couldn't reach but somehow I had lost it. I remember focusing real hard, asking to get this 2nd number when suddenly I got an SMS from a friend in NYC with my guy's name and number! I dialed and of course was on the line with the translator who was next to him...

My buddy can't recall sending that SMS and didnt understand the context either. I know I created the event because it had to happen. We were trying to save lives here. People were starting to starve in the makeshift camps, this was before UN deployment.

I have been having "events" like this more & more for years now and will post more about this in my Antiquatis forum, I just need to organise my thoughts.

Oh btw, not had a single ring since friday 1pm, when my bag disappeared...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Lozion wrote:I have been having "events" like this more & more for years now and will post more about this in my Antiquatis forum, I just need to organise my thoughts.
Excellent. I also experienced quite a few "interesting" things since I've found out about CH and AQ, I'll also share them when the time is right - e.g. in the last few months only, my (16-year old) car brakes failed twice while driving and the same (left back) tyre went flat twice. That's why I made a post about the movie The Medusa Touch, I did it for a reason.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Djchrismac wrote:In June 2003, concern arose locally that RAF Fylingdales was emitting harmful emissions
This is interesting since at that time I just finished my lab school and went to army in July for 6 months and after the army I noticed this ringing, perhaps tinnitus, maybe something else. I hear it sometimes louder and sometimes almost not at all. Although this maybe total coincidence and perhaps result of the gunfire noise in the firing range. I had protectors but the arms of my glasses made a gap for the noise to reach my ears, also I didnt use earplugs so this may be the cause, or just age :D

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 pm

I'm already convinced that the tones are reminders, and a pineal gland effect.
They happen to me frequently.
One of the most intense occurrences of this (in the " aware"window of my life) happened at a highly paranormal location, east of Evansville.
We headed out on a scientific expedition, one night.
It was a cathedral-like tunnel of oddly deformd trees along "weary road".
On foot, we discussed the history here, and walked the entire grove of trees.
There was a moment of no time , and the tone effect came on HEAVY...
it lasted more than five seconds, and then tailed off..
Now,

Hundreds of townspeople were hung in these trees, a few centuries ago.

The wight of the bodies, caused the then-young trees to grow weirdly.

I don't know for sure if it was the Catholic Church , but there is evidence that many witches were targeted around here .
The moon had a large ring around it that night.
It was an emotional experience.
Upon retuning home, the moon had become orange and sported a huge chem trail looking UFO protruding off of it.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: Something is happening is the Cosmic Sector

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:37 pm

daniel wrote: If I understand you correctly, that's a "jing thing." Good food and exercise builds jing, which is easily converted into qi bioenergy. Thinking and feeling (in the Jungian sense) convert qi to shen (kundalini). LoneBear's post on Artificial Intelligence on Antiquatis discussing the neocortex is an interesting connection; when you concentrate on a problem, you stimulate the neocortex and it produces high levels of energy, both electric, magnetic and bio--and it is located right at the top of the skull, where the crown chakra is.
Thats the process that I meant, Jing into Chi becoming Shen. When Shen manifests:
daniel wrote:Shen manifests as agápē, which is normally associated with a "spiritual calling" or "life devoted to God" type of stuff. If you get rid of the religious connotations, agápē is essentially the physical expression of shen bioenergy under intelligent direction, which leads to the growth and expansion of consciousness--for yourself and everything around you. When that happens, you become connected to the Universe (rapport) and the Universe "helps out" through synchronicity and serendipity. Once you are in rapport with life, then you don't require partners (as you become internally balanced) and things just happen to keep moving along. You no longer worry about "financial security" or stuff like that, because it becomes unimportant, since the Universe is a far better provider than governments acting as surrogate parents. And I speak from experience, here.

Correct. Agape, serendipity, synchronicity. Live by these rules and be free, for the Universe shall provide. Even if at times I do get insecure, I'm quick to remember to live by those "rules" and be back on the Path. I have Faith. The reference to a missing partner was about a lack of sexual release, a corollary of Kundalini or Libido rising...
daniel wrote: if you were to remove all your chains and constraints of physical commitment, money, work, shelter, etc., and could do the ONE THING that you really love doing, what would it be?
Easy, I would leave this planet and travel across the Universe, preferably in good company... ;)
daniel wrote:That's one of the reasons for a physical place to Kheb, so that there are resources and others there to help people find the path that is right for them. This is nothing new... if you look at old, alchemical paintings, you'll see people walking around with blindfolds on (the caecus--the blind, or in Harry Potter words, muggles). So you need to get out of the dark.
So where are we at?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Lozion wrote:
daniel wrote:That's one of the reasons for a physical place to Kheb, so that there are resources and others there to help people find the path that is right for them. This is nothing new... if you look at old, alchemical paintings, you'll see people walking around with blindfolds on (the caecus--the blind, or in Harry Potter words, muggles). So you need to get out of the dark.
So where are we at?
Things are moving slowly--forward, but slowly. There is a lot of negative bioenergy on this world that tends to retard ideas like this, even when most consider it insignificant, so it takes some perseverance.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 am

daniel wrote:Things are moving slowly--forward, but slowly. There is a lot of negative bioenergy on this world that tends to retard ideas like this, even when most consider it insignificant, so it takes some perseverance.
Ok, keep us in the loop. I'm looking at relocating before years end.