Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage
Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by maeghan » Fri May 30, 2014 12:35 am

daniel wrote:
joeyv23 wrote:In the past two to three weeks specifically, it seems that everyone in my life who is working towards bettering themselves in one area of life or another, is being hit with curve ball after curve ball. I've wondered if perhaps the 'systems' are designed to see just how far a person can be pushed before they snap. It's been a rough few weeks for my friends and family, but I'm doing my very best to help keep everyone's spirits up.
LoneBear was mentioning that the other day, as to how "bad luck" seems to be defying probability. Randomness should result in a 50/50 split between good and bad fortune, but lately, most people that have any kind of spiritual drive seem to be experiencing 99 44/100% bad luck, whereas the muggles go blindly on without problem. Something has changed, but I have not yet figured out what. But it does appear to be associated with shen bioenergy.
This has been my life. What do you do if you are a positive person that has negative things happen to you all the time? Joeyv23 mentioned the part about not needing to help others wake up. This caught me slightly. I've felt ever since I was a child that I had a purpose. I don't think that there is anything wrong with having a purpose in life. Then I went on and read more and I read how it wasn't that he had to do it, he wanted to ... then I felt at ease. Yes this is it.

Another musician friend of mine tells me 'don't do it for other people, do it for yourself." I argue ... well ... I'm doing it for myself so that ultimately I can get the chance to do it in front of other people, for other people ... I like to make people smile, I like to challenge them.

Yes, something is up in the air (the cosmic sector.) I look forward to reading Ken's next blog entry :)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri May 30, 2014 4:04 am

Djchrismac wrote:I've also been feeling a bit down recently, not from bad fortune but more a frustration at people just not taking weather modification seriously and I reckon the collective bioenergy of both humanity nature is taking a big hit from lack of solar radiation reaching us.
Are you perhaps using your energy on informing others of the geoengineering stuff "constantly"? If so that maybe your answer to the feeling down. Also feeling down might be cause of sudden shock or trauma. Or maybe all of the "non-muggles" are synchronized enough to have major cycle of "Dark Night of the Soul". For the first time this year I am a bit ill some flu like symptoms, might be allergy that triggered it, never had any allerigies regarding to pollen before, but it just might be because there so much of it this year now. Gotta be on energy conserving "mode/mood" to get through this.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri May 30, 2014 7:30 am

Ilkka wrote: Are you perhaps using your energy on informing others of the geoengineering stuff "constantly"? If so that maybe your answer to the feeling down. Also feeling down might be cause of sudden shock or trauma. Or maybe all of the "non-muggles" are synchronized enough to have major cycle of "Dark Night of the Soul". For the first time this year I am a bit ill some flu like symptoms, might be allergy that triggered it, never had any allerigies regarding to pollen before, but it just might be because there so much of it this year now. Gotta be on energy conserving "mode/mood" to get through this.
That's one thing that I don't do. I don't think you can blatantly tell people what's going on. I think the only way you can help someone wake up in this matrix is by inspiring them. You light a fire inside them, get them to think ... how to do this ... for me it's the muse-ik ;)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri May 30, 2014 8:36 am

Ilkka wrote:Or maybe all of the "non-muggles" are synchronized enough to have major cycle of "Dark Night of the Soul".
That is an interesting thought. I find no obvious reason why a collective psyche cannot go through a Dark Night, if it were unable to comprehend new information as a conscious act. But that would mean that collective spirituality is "shutting down" for reorganization. This could have strong, religious consequences as it will cause loss of faith and abandonment by their gods. It will also affect the New Agers, since you can't have a mass ascension without an "ascension."

When completed, the collective spirituality will have a new world view, created to provide the answers to the questions it was asking. Based on the conceptual crapola I've seen feeding the system for decades, that will probably be the New World Religion for the New World Order.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:I've also been feeling a bit down recently, not from bad fortune but more a frustration at people just not taking weather modification seriously and I reckon the collective bioenergy of both humanity nature is taking a big hit from lack of solar radiation reaching us.
Are you perhaps using your energy on informing others of the geoengineering stuff "constantly"? If so that maybe your answer to the feeling down. Also feeling down might be cause of sudden shock or trauma. Or maybe all of the "non-muggles" are synchronized enough to have major cycle of "Dark Night of the Soul". For the first time this year I am a bit ill some flu like symptoms, might be allergy that triggered it, never had any allerigies regarding to pollen before, but it just might be because there so much of it this year now. Gotta be on energy conserving "mode/mood" to get through this.
No not at all, I did that for a bit then got sick of being labelled a conspiracy theorist or worse so decided to just put the odd mention of it here or there to those who I knew would be a bit more receptive of it. I'm usually a very positive and happy person but think that either i'm going through another small dark night of the soul or it's something a bit bigger than that. As things haven't changed much for me recently I suspect it's more something to do with the latter, especially since others are noticing things being a little different.

Speaking of different... this evening we have a completely clear sky for the first time in a long while, although it's had all the classic sunrise blocking and HAARP clouds earlier on and this after days of constant cloud cover and a white sky, but there is still a lot of white haze and pale blue sky on the western horizon. I'm currently taking a time-lapse so we'll see what happens in the next two hours, usually by this point a few magic HAARP clouds materialize out of the haze in front of the sun. But for the last month or so i've noticed less chemtrails but consistent cloud cover and sunrise/sunset blocking still happening and this coinciding with an increase in traffic to my blog and youtube.

Makes me suspect that those in control have their web-bots or other sources of information tapping telling them that a few too many people are waking up, perhaps it's time to calm down the chemtrails briefly and let us have a summer, so people remember these nice sunny days and think we're having a nice summer when in reality it's not as clear cut as that. A wee change up to just use HAARP for a bit to block the sun but give us a few nice days as a reward for being good slaves and not questioning anything. With fewer chemtrails (but still visible aerosol spraying) to see then it's easy to debunk the anti-geoengineering movement.... I wouldn't put it past them.

Yeah it could be a collective DNOTS for those paying attention although i've been fighting fit for a long time and haven't had any illness since maybe early last year, but then i'm also taking Kelp supplements which could well be making a difference. I hope you feel better soon dude.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat May 31, 2014 5:34 am

Djchrismac wrote:I'm usually a very positive and happy person but think that either i'm going through another small dark night of the soul or it's something a bit bigger than that.
Maybe it is even bigger and you are just in the limits of its effects, sort of, since alot of others are sensing it aswell.
maeghan wrote:I don't think you can blatantly tell people what's going on. I think the only way you can help someone wake up in this matrix is by inspiring them. You light a fire inside them, get them to think ... how to do this ... for me it's the muse-ik ;)
I could tell people straight away what is going on if I knew all about it, untill then it is only half truths, also it is more manipulation than suggestion. True there is alot of inspiring messages in various forms, lyrics etc.

I too have lost interest to inform others about these things, because there is no "ultimate" proof to them that they require, regarding chemtrails for example. So I though to see it on a psychological point of view to see how it goes for the intellectual minds, seems it doesnt have effect since some people are not interested to be any smarter than they already are.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat May 31, 2014 5:44 am

daniel wrote:
Ilkka wrote:Or maybe all of the "non-muggles" are synchronized enough to have major cycle of "Dark Night of the Soul".
That is an interesting thought. I find no obvious reason why a collective psyche cannot go through a Dark Night, if it were unable to comprehend new information as a conscious act. But that would mean that collective spirituality is "shutting down" for reorganization. This could have strong, religious consequences as it will cause loss of faith and abandonment by their gods. It will also affect the New Agers, since you can't have a mass ascension without an "ascension."

When completed, the collective spirituality will have a new world view, created to provide the answers to the questions it was asking. Based on the conceptual crapola I've seen feeding the system for decades, that will probably be the New World Religion for the New World Order.
Maybe there are many categories of "non-muggles" and some of these many categories are going through this phase. This is how I see it from your comment. I also think that there is going to be more of these reorganizations in the coming times, I can almost see the progression. It may be slow going, but I believe others will follow and some will die away.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:02 pm

joeyv23 wrote: !!! THIS!!! I recently bought/am paying for a motorcycle... there's nothing like going 65 mph down a back road and screaming at the top of my lungs, just because I can :)

Yes! I bought an old bike 3 days ago and did just that!!
Finally getting my laptop back tom, there's so much I want to post about but its hard on a smartphone...

:)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 am

maeghan wrote:
daniel wrote: LoneBear was mentioning that the other day, as to how "bad luck" seems to be defying probability. Randomness should result in a 50/50 split between good and bad fortune, but lately, most people that have any kind of spiritual drive seem to be experiencing 99 44/100% bad luck, whereas the muggles go blindly on without problem. Something has changed, but I have not yet figured out what. But it does appear to be associated with shen bioenergy.
This has been my life. What do you do if you are a positive person that has negative things happen to you all the time?
I can relate to that one, for sure, meaghan. I wonder if we are programmed to punish ourselves if we buck the system. If we don't pledge a path of "service" to marketing, the medical industry, engineering, sales or other such socially acceptable careers, or more importantly if our attitudes are too individualistic, society starts a labeling process real quick. All of a sudden, it dawns on you that behind all the smiling faces, there is nothing but judgement coming from the pack because we are being "bad." Then we have our inner devils to overcome that have been pre-programmed in that tell us to go along to get along.

Another thought is that if we are consciously pursuing living a spiritual life and building shen bioenergy, in a way we are rejecting the things of this world in favor of something we can feel but can't see. I think one of the many ways studying the RS is helping me is that now I see the "Other Side" as an aspect of the same physical Universe we are walking around in with our bodies, so there is no choice to be made. We don't have to reject material things simply because we are also looking for temporal things. Both go hand in hand.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 am

PHIon wrote:[
I think one of the many ways studying the RS is helping me is that now I see the "Other Side" as an aspect of the same physical Universe we are walking around in with our bodies, so there is no choice to be made. We don't have to reject material things simply because we are also looking for temporal things. Both go hand in hand.
I wish there was more time in the day, or maybe I should just learn how to better manage my time. I need to start reading up and studying RS.

An email list that i subscribe to just asked the question 'Why are so many people on edge recently? The email list is for artists and musicians for my local city.

I'll share here what I wrote as my first reply to the question:
I was on a forum earlier today where there was a discussion about people going rough times. The forum focuses on consciousness and being your own uncommitted investigator. Uncommitted as in being open to modify what you believe based on the evidence and proof.

Some were suggesting the idea that collective groups of people might be going through a sort "dark night of the soul" together, collectively.

I definitely agree with **** here. I also think that anyone that is more conscientious/considerate of their surroundings and their fellow earth brothers and sisters might be a little on edge. If you stand up for your principles/beliefs/ideas/theories you might be used to being in the defensive role. (If you don't go along/agree with the official stories you'll be ridiculied and bullied.) It also ties in with living in a society that to put bluntly "is severly fucked up." Shit, it shouldn't cost so much to live.

Or, it's just me.

Oh, and we are still being affected by the grand cross that just happened IMHO.
then someone else posted something about how the time of the human is coming to an end and that many scientists back this up or something so I responded with this:
i don't think that our time is coming to an end. If anything this is what the big banks want you to think because it makes you (us common folk) feel helpless.

I think that we have a choice; raise your consciousness, be the change you want to see in the world, lead yourselves.

I highly recommend some documentaries: Choice Point & The Lottery of Birth. If you are open to being called a tin hat wearer, the Esoteric Agenda is really good too.

But sometimes I wonder why I speak (type) cause I feel like my voice (words) fall on deaf ears or maybe what i have to say is pointless which is how i've beenfeeling lately.

So i'll return to creating things after i see x-men (at the movies right now.)

oh ... just go read about the georgia guidestones
no one directly responded to what I had to say ... it had me feeling sad. I even stated in that reply.