Situation in the Ukraine

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: Situation in the Ukraine

Post by Lozion » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:03 am

deepfsh wrote: I amassed a lot of references with regard to my (yet unreleased) post, and based on them, I believe Ken is not looking at it through a black and white point of view. Obviously, he nailed it with the IMF - it definitely plays a big role. People are too much concentrated on the FED.
I'll make a post when I make some "ordo ab chao" out of those references and notes I collected in the last month.
What I mean to say by black & white is that I'm not convinced about a duopolistic system controlled by one Hidden Hand. Like I said earlier, I think there are many factions & infighting with groups more positive or neutral although I agree with Ken's assertion that Wilcock's "Alliance" is a sham. David over simplifies to make the story more palatable. But if I compare Russia's discourse on the Ukrainian crisis Vs the US's, alot more elements sound true and resonate with me from the Bear's side than the Eagles. False hope? Maybe or maybe Cayce saw a timeline we are still on...
Yes, and if I remember it correctly, some scientific research presented by Wilcock suggests that such massive things can occur when there is something massive going on with the human psyche. Plus, maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the beginning of April (around the 15th perhaps) the period when the US citizens have to file in their taxes or sth. similar with relation to the IRS? Usually, sth. "shocking" occurs in those days. I believe last year it was the Boston Marathon thing.
Not sure about an Ebola connection to the tax filing period?

Since I haven't answered you the last time, I'll do it now: "Seriously, man ..." :) But apparently Sean Stone (the son of the film director Oliver Stone)
Not all Masons are bad and if Zagami can be a turncoat, why not the Inspector? ;)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 am

Lozion wrote:But if I compare Russia's discourse on the Ukrainian crisis Vs the US's, alot more elements sound true and resonate with me from the Bear's side than the Eagles. False hope? Maybe or maybe Cayce saw a timeline we are still on...
I understand. As Cayce is concerned, I agree with what Maxwell said once - the gov. doesn't have all that intel agencies and other secret services for fun. They want concrete evidence, proof. That's why I don't put much "hope" into one man's words. And if you read a few Antony C. Sutton's books, you'll see that today's Russia was practically built by the Western powers - US and UK. On the other hand, Zagami & Co. want to restore the Old (Rome) World Order under the guide of the Russian nobility (Romanovs) - at least that are his words. After all, if you read one of my previous posts, you'll see that Moscow is considered to be the Third Rome. Remember what I already mentioned in it?
Leo Zagami wrote:Operation Lucifer: he closed it down on 25 June 2013 on behalf of Pope Francis. It started after Zagami's graduation in Russia together with Col. Marinov, Senator Gordeev, Putin, and other Russian agents. Its scope is to nobilitate 6M Russians who are millionaires and billionaires and want to have an aristocratic title in 2020, when they will announce the Kingdom of God. It's done according to tradition - Europeans come before the Americans, since they were founded only in 1776.
2020: announcement of the Kingdom of God.
I don't know what these people are up to, but for sure it doesn't sound like a concept of a "Kheb Monastery". (One more peculiarity: Spielberg made a cartoon in the Nineties with the title 'Pinky and the Brain' - I recommend you watch the opening theme. Since the entertainment business is all about symbolism (= veiled messages), I find it quite telling, especially if something is done under his authorship.)
Lozion wrote:Not sure about an Ebola connection to the tax filing period?
That was an additional thought. Read again the whole paragraph for how it is related.
Lozion wrote:Not all Masons are bad and if Zagami can be a turncoat, why not the Inspector?
Zagami is not a turncoat. Remember what Michael Corleone said: "It's nothing personal, it's strictly business." He lied that he was an ex-anything, he admitted that. (But - according to me - that doesn't mean that (all) what he says is BS.)

Well, I chose the "Inspector" symbol, because Gadget is clumsy, if I remember it correctly, but nevertheless, he still solves his cases. But it's interesting that my first avatar was a picture of a dragon on top of the globe, with blood underneath his feet! I chose it because I had some yin-yang dragon pictures for my desktop background, and I didn't know what else to put, I don't have anything 'favourite'. When I learned what those dragons symbolize or represent, and I grew quite a bit over the time, I changed to Gadget - he looks more like an inquiring type of dude.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 am

deepfsh wrote: I understand. As Cayce is concerned, I agree with what Maxwell said once - the gov. doesn't have all that intel agencies and other secret services for fun. They want concrete evidence, proof. That's why I don't put much "hope" into one man's words. And if you read a few Antony C. Sutton's books, you'll see that today's Russia was practically built by the Western powers - US and UK. On the other hand, Zagami & Co. want to restore the Old (Rome) World Order under the guide of the Russian nobility (Romanovs) - at least that are his words. After all, if you read one of my previous posts, you'll see that Moscow is considered to be the Third Rome. Remember what I already mentioned in it?

Operation Lucifer: he closed it down on 25 June 2013 on behalf of Pope Francis. It started after Zagami's graduation in Russia together with Col. Marinov, Senator Gordeev, Putin, and other Russian agents. Its scope is to nobilitate 6M Russians who are millionaires and billionaires and want to have an aristocratic title in 2020, when they will announce the Kingdom of God. It's done according to tradition - Europeans come before the Americans, since they were founded only in 1776.
2020: announcement of the Kingdom of God.
Yes yes I know, I forget to add I was looking forward to your notes clean-up! Again, I have faith in our potential and if we truly are alone in our endeavours then lets get Kheb like communities set-up asap. I have not the strength to fight SM progeny.
"One more peculiarity: Spielberg made a cartoon in the Nineties with the title 'Pinky and the Brain' - I recommend you watch the opening theme. Since the entertainment business is all about symbolism (= veiled messages), I find it quite telling, especially if something is done under his authorship.)
Wow, that scene is very telling. Hoarding of the gold while:
Their plan will be unfurled by the dawning of the Sun, they'll take over the world.
Zagami is not a turncoat. Remember what Michael Corleone said: "It's nothing personal, it's strictly business." He lied that he was an ex-anything, he admitted that. (But - according to me - that doesn't mean that (all) what he says is BS.)
Of course he isn't! I told you my opinion of him.
Well, I chose the "Inspector" symbol, because Gadget is clumsy, if I remember it correctly, but nevertheless, he still solves his cases. But it's interesting that my first avatar was a picture of a dragon on top of the globe, with blood underneath his feet! I chose it because I had some yin-yang dragon pictures for my desktop background, and I didn't know what else to put, I don't have anything 'favourite'. When I learned what those dragons symbolize or represent, and I grew quite a bit over the time, I changed to Gadget - he looks more like an inquiring type of dude.
Good on you, except for the transhumanist aspect, he is a good character :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Lozion wrote:Again, I have faith in our potential

Me too. It's not easy, but "impossible is nothing".
Lozion wrote:lets get Kheb like communities set-up asap.
I agree. When the time is right. Or, as Yoda would say: "You will know."
Lozion wrote:Wow, that scene is very telling.
Yeah, the 'dawn of a new day', 'new day', 'new world'. The "sun worshipers" - it's all explained in Maxwell's presentation. It's really a recurring motive. The term new world order is not something that Jordan Maxwell came up with, or some other researchers. It's a real term from the field of history. I could make some interesting examples, but I'll leave it for some other time. I would need a week to make a coherent post or even article - I'm like daniel when it comes to this.
Lozion wrote:Good on you, except for the transhumanist aspect, he is a good character :)
Hah, I never thought about the "transhumanist" part - good observation! I focused on the idea of him being a clumsy investigator, who nevertheless gets something right after all. At least he tries.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Yesterday I found out about Michael Ruppert, an ex-LAPD policeman, a candidate for the recruitment into the CIA program for drug smuggling, and investigative journalist. [1][2] In the Eighties, he became a whistleblower regarding CIA's direct involvement with drugs. [3] His lectures made me think about the major role the (gold,) oil and drugs ("GOD") have in the world economy, and especially in the 9-11 event. [4] The books he recommends in the lectures are also very interesting, as also his message about self-sustainability with regard to the future economic collapse. [5] I was surprised to read that he made a suicide just a few days ago. [6][7]
As the West vs East paradigm is concerned, it's interesting to hear him make some quotes from Brzezinski's book The Grand Chessboard (01:25:00, 01:30:00). [8]

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:23 pm

A) It was Penny and the Dog that solved all the cases.....
Gadget was too impressed, and consequently dumbed down with his "Gadgets"/technology, to be useful....

B) Once you've figured out "everything is wrong" and the world is one big chess game for those who enjoy such things, the purpose of Kheb-type environments is to FOCUS on what will get you out of the DUALITY game and on to playing different games and adventures of your own choosing. Figuring out which thief is stealing from the other thieves and who backstabbed whom becomes a waste of time and uninteresting at a certain point.....

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:51 pm

C) "Kheb"-type enivornments already exists.
They exist because of the people involved, not because of a physical location.
One could have a monastery in one's own home if the people involved are ready for it.
A physical location is the least amount of concern involved in such matters.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:18 pm

-OM- wrote:A) It was Penny and the Dog that solved all the cases.....
I always rooted for Doctor Claw... :D
-OM- wrote:B) Once you've figured out "everything is wrong" and the world is one big chess game for those who enjoy such things, the purpose of Kheb-type environments is to FOCUS on what will get you out of the DUALITY game and on to playing different games and adventures of your own choosing. Figuring out which thief is stealing from the other thieves and who backstabbed whom becomes a waste of time and uninteresting at a certain point.....
You cannot extract yourself from the duality of the game; but you can keep both sides in balance to minimize the effect.

Even though I enjoy a good mystery, there is no point to playing "Name that Tune" in a room full of deaf people.
-OM- wrote:C) "Kheb"-type enivornments already exists.
They exist because of the people involved, not because of a physical location.
One could have a monastery in one's own home if the people involved are ready for it.
A physical location is the least amount of concern involved in such matters.
As the creator of the concept, I can tell you "Been there, done that, doesn't work." It has to do with how the structure of life differs from inanimate objects; life is localized concurrently in space and time, therefore physical proximity amplifies the bioenergetic effects considerably, as does physical contact (the reason the Psi-cops on B5 wear gloves--to prevent physical contact). This physical connection occurs between ALL life, not just human life, so the "physical location" must also be in rapport (which you won't find in towns and cities) and willing to cooperate with the intention of those that plan to reside there.

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Bruce, While i agree with your points in principle, there are some details i do disagree with.

A) In the whole history of mankind, you honestly believe you're the first person to invent the concept you've put together?
Yes, the specific idea "Kheb" and how it's constructed, the terms you use, etc.. you can say you "invented."

But as you, yourself, have pointed out there were beings here millions of years ago (or thousands depending on how you "quantify" time) who've moved on to the next octave.. let alone the various non-terrestials who are living in "rapport" with their local environments and the universe as a whole.
(let alone the LMS who are literally only miles away)

AND..those beings left a storehouse of information accessible to those who wish to access it.
Seems slightly arrogant to claim "invention" of a concept that lies in the actual blueprint of the universe.

Just because a path is grown over from lack of use doesn't mean others haven't walked it and aren't currently walking it with their own "naming inventions" for concepts that are intrinsic to the universe.

---------------------------------------------
B) Sorry, but my point about location was directed for those WAITING to start living "in rapport" and would rather continually talk about which thieves are less evil and more honorable than the other thieves.
If one wouldn't be "in rapport" with the ideas and "mission" of a monastery located in the Isolated Jungles/Mountaintop/Island,
does it even MATTER where it's located?

And while location is important, again waiting for SOMEONE ELSE to do your work, so you can "start", also has a long disappointing history that anyone can point to.

Are there literally not millions of places in the world where one can move to that's away from crowded cities and towns??
2 or 3 people in rapport can find a property literally anywhere and start embodying what they "think" life would be like in the actual Kheb monastary.

Waiting for you or anyone else before taking action is headed down that same slippery slope of needing a "leader" and contrary to what your concepts of rapport are about...

Those little 2-3 person communities can move to where the "Kheb" monastery is when the time comes or vice versa if so aligned

----------------------------------------------------------------
C) As mentioned on the other fora, the nature of higher vmemes says the "higher" you go, the less and less people you are going to encounter that are at the same level.

The reason I even gave you and Daniel any credence in the vast mess of misinformation existing since the beginning of time, is because you all were saying similar things that I had already learned decades ago from what some would say were "spiral wizards".

But as indicated above, there seems to be a belief that you are the first person to "stumble" upon these concepts.
I find that unfortunate, because no matter how covered the path is you/we are walking, there have been those rare few that have walked it before and have left unnoticed-by-the-masses signposts for future travelers.

You seem like the type that wants to create a completely new trail thru the forest.
Whether that's because you don't realize others HAVE left a pre-existing trail that's near impossible to see or
because your hard-wired to do things the "hard"/totally "unique" way, I dont know.

What i do know is that Im the type that likes to take everything an expert knows first, master it, and then create my own composition after learning from the "best" in any give field. My own "unconscious competence" from how humans learn anything.
I find most people grow quicker that way, if they choose that method.

And note: all those who are following after you, will still be doing the same thing.
You've blazed a path and others will use your signposts -- choosing to follow along exactly or weave in and out of the path to explore other things on the way...

But I think we both agree, there are OTHER adventures out there than the one most people are entrained to.
Bouncing back from one polarity to the other one is a game I grew tired of long before I can remember,
And i was done "waiting" for someone else to do "something" before I found my way out of this particular game.

----------------------------------------
Note: Since language is inherently dualistic (ie only pointing to what a thing is NOT..not what it truly is), I can spend every post writing long voluminous posts even longer than this one, clarifying every nuance of the words I use and why Im using them in the manner I am. Quite frankly, Im much to busy to do that and it bores most readers. Please understand the general concepts behind the words ....as I really dont have the time to debate what Im trying to convey over each and every word choice.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:35 am

-OM- wrote:A) In the whole history of mankind, you honestly believe you're the first person to invent the concept you've put together?
Yes, the specific idea "Kheb" and how it's constructed, the terms you use, etc.. you can say you "invented."
In Antiquatis forum I think there is comments on the other similar rapport based "monasteries" or atleast one that failed, so I think its not an actual "invention", but more in the nature of re-invention. Otherwise it would seem like a competition for who did it first and I dont see that so much in the behavior of Bruce, from the posts I've read this far atleast. But I think that he came up with the "Kheb" monastery idea which is from Stargate SG-1 series, the name atleast. Why not make it a "reality" then coud be nice.
bruce wrote:This physical connection occurs between ALL life, not just human life, so the "physical location" must also be in rapport (which you won't find in towns and cities) and willing to cooperate with the intention of those that plan to reside there.
I understand this part very well because if locations are in disarray then the inhabitants in this location cannot be in rapport. It goes for both ways. I've also thought about the roads and all other landscaping etc. human made buildings. What is beneath our feet in this building not much life goes underthere compared to the forest and fields the nature. I think this was the point he tried to give you -OM-.