daniel MIA.

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: daniel MIA.

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Lozion wrote:
deepfsh wrote:To me it seems an ordinary contrail.
I'll let Chris intervene on that one. ;)
That plane is very far away and the trail behind it very long for a normal contrail. I've seen a lot of chemtrails like this either doing a whole day shift or mixed in with other chemtrails and they are still spraying something, I think they have different aerosols for different jobs and suspect these ones cause a lot of the stratospheric haze that gives the "total white out" effect we see almost every day.

You can see on my photo's and video's that they release the lingering chemtrail streaks at certain locations (usually always between me and the sun) by remote or pre-programmed computer control and these then spread out and form together with others (or help create more haze), are subsequently manpulated by HAARP and form a cloud shield overhead.

I've also caught them always blocking the sunsrise or sunset with a big wall of clouds and haze, caught and built up by HAARP which catches the clouds as they move past which you can see on my time-lapses and in the cloud ripple/standing wave patterns that are visible. I'd hardly believe it myself if I hadn't been constantly on the lookout for it and the time-lapses in particular are real eye openers...

I saw you had the article on Millennium Greetings from the NWO in your substantial collection that you kindly shared with us and I actually blogged this fairly recently! :)
maeghan wrote:Hey, I've not been visiting as frequently because I'm busy working on my project. I have a tendency to get completely engaged in whatever it is that I am doing at the time, leaving no time for other interests. (I'm working on balancing this but it's really hard and I have quite a bit to do for my project/music.)

Reason why I am posting this: if I could choose my fellow neighbors it would be the members of this group because we believe in rapport and that homo-sapien-ethicus is the next evolutionary stage for homo-sapien. We are our own un-committed investigators and search for truth.

If something were to happen, how might we all find each other? Or am the only one with these thoughts? (This is why I wrote the initial paragraph.) I really wish I had time to really dig into Antiquatis.net, but if I start reading I won't stop and then my time escapes me. The time for me to set my music free is this year.
No worries we all have busy spells. Thanks I think we would all make great neighbours too! And if you read up on the Sanctuary project from recent posts you should be pleasantly surprised... ;)

Looking forward to hearing your music, i've got a few of my things from recent years online in case anyone is interested, i'm actually not a big fan of my own work, just can't quite get the music in my head out as i would like:

https://soundcloud.com/dj-chris-mac
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/chrismac
http://huhumusic.net/album/28218/chris- ... ng-park-ep
http://flatpacktraxx.com/?p=681

I've not been dj'ing or made a tune in a while though, too much web work!
maeghan wrote:I look forward to reading Daniel's upcoming paper. I might go back and re-read all of his papers in anticipation.
Always a good idea, i still do it too.
Lozion wrote:Txs Aaron for the update, amazing news. Following this closely and already thinking about future plans...
I've got a few good posts planned as Daniel and Aaron will both be busy for the next wee while, watch this space... :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 am

Djchrismac wrote:That plane is very far away and the trail behind it very long for a normal contrail. I've seen a lot of chemtrails like this either doing a whole day shift or mixed in with other chemtrails and they are still spraying something, I think they have different aerosols for different jobs and suspect these ones cause a lot of the stratospheric haze that gives the "total white out" effect we see almost every day.
This caught my eye. How about altitude differencies?

I remeber when back in 2011 I took a trip to Israel with my grandma, on the plane they show the altitude and temperature etc. I saw it vary from 9 km to 11 km so I think there must be something behind this "behavior" I mean why not just stick in like 10 km +/- 500 meters or so. Maybe when plane is on the lower altitude it sprays that stuff in the atmosphere and on the higher it doesnt. It is very hard to tell the difference between altitudes of 8-11 km from ground level. I guess if they would spray it in higher altitude it would not work optimally enough for their purposes.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 am

deepfsh wrote: A quote comes to my mind - it applies to men, but you can change the gender: "I gotta do what a man's gotta do." (I think I wrote it correctly.)
yeah ... i actually wish i was a man because of the way the music business treats women ... there's also very few women muscians who really take an activist approach too
deepfsh wrote:You can go here and download all his posts in a pdf file if you want.
thank you, i think i still have them all, i converted them to ebooks too and shared them here :)
deepfsh wrote:I forgot what kind of music are you dealing with. Is it electronic or...? I think you're a composer, if I'm not wrong.
oh ... the good kind of music

sorry, couldn't resist ... indie rock, electronic mix with real drums and other 'real' instruments ...

here's
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi maeghan,

I have always felt for a long time that much music has, whether intended or not, more "emotional "heart" based energy behind it.

I find myself many times listening to songs over and over that in essence "touch my heart", and in most cases I may not know right away, but it seems to be a combination of things like melody, vocals, lyrics, etc.... The result of which is usually an "emotional" feeling that attracts me to it. Even if just the sheer and under beauty of the artistry that created it.

There are many "trance" songs out there, that although very "electronic" in their approach, showcase some amazing female vocals that in some cases will simply bring tears to your eyes. Sort of an "angelic" voice, for lack of a better term...;)

One such case in my opinion is Emma Hewitt. I know that "technology" has a lot to with the enhancement of such things, but here is an example of one her most famous songs called "waiting".... linked here are the electronic mixed versions and an acoustic version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6hMglXdBjE electronic commercial mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbXwPXrs-M orchestral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDV0PMvhrB8 acoustic version

*To me, the beauty of her voice is present either way.....

I don't really have a point in my post other than sharing,etc...;) If you have any thoughts on this, cool also..

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Aaron, that's awesome ... i'll check the songs out. I'm dealing with being on pills that limit me and then some things that happened this week. I'm tired and i shouldn't be. Thanks for sharing ... I'll check the videos out. I'm kind of sad right now so I'm probably going to go to bed.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Aaron wrote:I have always felt for a long time that much music has, whether intended or not, more "emotional "heart" based energy behind it.
Aaron wrote:I find myself many times listening to songs over and over that in essence "touch my heart"
It's interesting to note that the heart is located on the left side of the body. Left in Italian is called sinistra, e.g. la parte sinistra - the left part. The word sinister in English comes from the Latin and French "sinister/sinistre", which means left, but it also denotes(/-ed) "malice, intending to mislead, false, unfavourable," among other things. [1] The heart is being connected to emotions, and daniel wrote about Project Blue Beam's manipulation of emotions through electronic devices.
Aaron wrote:There are many "trance" songs out there
I was surprised a bit when I read in Leo Zagami's second volume of his Confessions of an Illuminatus that some (pioneer) DJs - him being one of them - are/were members of various secret (esoteric) societies and work(ed) for gov. alphabet soup agencies and actually experiment(ed) with the sound on the masses. So much about trance and other similar kinds of music.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 pm

deepfsh,

wow,

That is a very good "lead in" for the subliminal.
It's interesting to note that the heart is located on the left side of the body.
Although true by itself, the direction your leading here is completely irrelevant to the context.
It's interesting to note that the heart is located on the left side of the body
Yes, but in truth it's pretty central to the chest, but slightly left in geography..;)

So you go from "heart", to "sinister", to "malice" ( I guess using the left side parity)

It's interesting that your immediate default is to infer an apparent "Leftist" narrative to the simplicity of the word "heart" (which in my post was actually more of an adjective vs. a noun)

But your absolutely right with regards the "heart" and its "DIRECT AND LINEAR" relationship to "EMOTIONS".

Which is what I was pointing out in my post; electronics or not, there is usually a "CORE" element showcased. In this case, the "emotional heart".

Electronic or not; the talent is there. And yes, is it being exploited for "deception"? Most certainly it is. But can you see the "natural harmony" before the electronics?

daniel is much better "Latin" expert than I, but I do remember some research I came across many years ago about the the word "Education". Most people think it means "to learn", or "have learned", but it means neither! The Latin root of this word is "Edu", which means "TO APPLY".

"Knowledge without application is Worthless" Anybody know who said that?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Aaron wrote:Although true by itself, the direction your leading here is completely irrelevant to the context.
You should take my comment as an "added value", that's why I started with: "It's interesting to note..." I offered another perspective and tried to show the importance (at least for me) of words and terms we use in the system called 'language', and connected this system with the anatomical one.
Aaron wrote:So you go from "heart", to "sinister", to "malice" ( I guess using the left side parity)
Yes. Heart = left side of the body; left comes from the Latin 'sinister', which is also an English word that means (as in Latin) "malice/evil", but in the past (see the reference I made) it also denoted "intending to mislead, false, unfavourable," among other things (if you visit the referenced link, you'll see that there is also a counterpart to the "evil" part of it - LoneBear wrote about the subjectiveness of 'good' and 'bad' (/evil) on AQ recently).

To sum up: heart = emotions --> "intending to mislead" (e.g. a guy, a gal, a disco? 8-) ). Unless you train yourself to control your emotions, as daniel suggested in his New World Religion paper - although I believe he had in mind, besides the previous example with the disco, the gov.'s ability to influence your brain through electronic devices or with sound.
Aaron wrote:But can you see the "natural harmony" before the electronics?
Based on daniel's references on mythology, some LMs (don't remember which ones) can seduce you with their music - in the way that you actually try to approach them, step into the water and drown. I find that very interesting, since I don't think they use any devices for that. Usually, if you hear somebody play a classical instrument, you don't get the urge to approach them, you don't get that much hypnotized - or maybe I'm wrong.
Aaron wrote:"Knowledge without application is Worthless" Anybody know who said that?
No, I don't recall the person, but am familiar with the saying. I think daniel (or maybe LoneBear) made a variation of this, if I'm right: "Ethics without application is useless."
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi guys, am back after a crazy 10 days of seeing friends & family, reconnecting with my world, etc. What did I miss?

I admit I was a bit worried during the pesach blood moon and took my jewish friend's advice and prayed for Tikkun which is a kabbalistic approach to rectify a wrong action and spiritually means to leave behind Tohu, the chaos, and enter Tikkun, a world corrected.

In any case, I happy to see that the military column sent from Kiev to pacify the East has puttered, surrendered or joined the pro-russian militias. We may yet be able to stay off the NWO timeline they're tried to steer us on. Lets watch this closely...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.