daniel MIA.

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage
Re: daniel MIA.

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:47 am

Lozion wrote:-Israeli embassies close indefinately on suspicious reasons (strike)
Lozion wrote:Pope scheduled to visit Israel in May
Zagami said in one of his last videos [1] that the Pope won't make the visit to Israel not because of a strike (a good excuse), but because supposedly a few thousand missiles were stolen from the Maghreb area (North Africa), [2] so the people in charge of security obviously thought they could be used against the Pope in May (= mayday/May Day/May 1 --> revolutions, violence).
Lozion wrote:I feel an acceleration as if a climax of sorts is in the making. Sorry if I'm repeating myself but something is up.
You can also listen to his last words (or the whole short clip in general, it relates to your thought) in another recent video - "we have to position ourselves and plant the seeds for this new civilization". [2] His words remind me on Gopi's it's time slogan.

I practically don't follow the "news" anymore, but when passing by the livingroom today, I heard the news about the today's visit of the Queen in Rome. I saw that the Pope gave her a gift for the little Prince George (the soon-to-be-king's son) - it was supposedly "a globe with a cross on top of it". I'll have to see if something like that was given as a gift already before, but I suppose that could be a symbol for world dominance of the Church - be it Anglican (King William) or Catholic (the Pope). But the problem is that Francis is supposedly the last Pope, so who's going to rule the world if it won't be the Roman Pope? Well, there are only two choices according to me: King William or somebody from the East, probably from Moscow (the Third Rome), Russia, which is practically the continuation of the Old (Roman) Order. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see who's got the bigger ding-a-ling.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:50 am

On the topic of who pulls the strings and whatnot, there's a saying that there's always a bigger fish. Interestingly enough, I've found at least 3 layers of "bigger fish" being talked about that would be "behind" the queen/pope that are pulling THEIR strings.

Even if none of it is true, there's no sure way for us to know about this kind of stuff - who intends on ruling the world. In my current understanding, there's a whole bunch of competitive factions vying for control - on world and off world. Its like one big galactic "Game of Thrones", with all the inhumane "guts and glory" that goes with it - where there is only one rule if you play it. "You win, or you die" according to the Lannister blonde woman.

If you listen to tons of whistleblowers on various channels, videos, transcripts, etc. etc. you would notice that there's such a wide variety of things going on, that its not possible for us to get one clear picture of who's on "top of the food chain".

But, if you like to be aware of the various pieces of the drama (never a bad thing to be aware), you might want to start doing some digging on the Artificial Intelligence threat - which is a whole nother side that few talk about. Some testimonies include AI/human hybrids thats about the AI trying to learn more about humanity (think Cylon like in Battlestar Galactica), but since the controlling AI system/network has no emotion like humans, and perceives anything threatening its survival as a threat, its doing some scary stuff and is a real concern to many of the competing factions. What it does is periodically connect with these hybrids it creates (growing human/ai hybrids in test tubes and all that) is to have them explore humanity then it "harvests" their experiences. It uses tech to mess with souls (knows how to force souls out, put others in, make them compete for a body while trapped inside a body, all the while using implants etc. to do mind-control, uses gates to move things and its creations around, and uses gates to mess with souls across different planes). All sorts of stuff. According to this material, the pope and some of the better known factions like rockerfellers and the queen are already under its control. Part of the understanding is that these characters aren't really "there" anymore. Their souls have left, and the bodies are being run by other entities entirely. So these sources would argue that you're talking about completely inhuman things looking like humans - but they're more like avatar-controlled bodies by a deeper layer of this AI / ET conspiracy. (Part of the witnessing seems to indicate that this AI is a weapon used by a specific ET race, but its a bit fuzzy on who's running who and doing what, probably because its hard to tell due to this AI being pretty good at doing what it does.)

Plenty of drama to get into there. Good reading, like a good book that'll keep you up a whole weekend.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:43 am

infinity wrote:But, if you like to be aware of the various pieces of the drama (never a bad thing to be aware), you might want to start doing some digging on the Artificial Intelligence threat - which is a whole nother side that few talk about.

According to this material, the pope and some of the better known factions like rockerfellers and the queen are already under its control. Part of the understanding is that these characters aren't really "there" anymore. Their souls have left, and the bodies are being run by other entities entirely.So these sources would argue that you're talking about completely inhuman things looking like humans - but they're more like avatar-controlled bodies by a deeper layer of this AI / ET conspiracy.
The "body snatchers" type of thing is obviously very possible and it's on my "investigative priority list", but I haven't thought of an AI scenario. What you described reminded me on the movie Matrix. (BTW, I was thinking about the "natural" evolution of the AI just before reading your post.)

As those "rock stars" like the Pope and other royalties are concerned, I believe they're just public faces for somebody else - some of their subjects are still bowing before them, so they can still be used for propaganda purposes.

4KAAG
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by 4KAAG » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Was there ever a part 4 in mind for the anthropology papers? Or was he going to release a new paper on a new subject or anything new at all?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:09 pm

4KAAG wrote:Was there ever a part 4 in mind for the anthropology papers? Or was he going to release a new paper on a new subject or anything new at all?
Daniel supposedly already finished his last paper The Colonization of Tiamat, but is in process of editing.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Flying out guys in a few minutes, see ya on the other side. I pray this Ebola epidemic gets under control fast...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:14 am

Lozion wrote:Flying out guys in a few minutes, see ya on the other side. I pray this Ebola epidemic gets under control fast...
Have a safe trip and try not to get too down when you see the state of the sky...
deepfsh wrote:Daniel supposedly already finished his last paper The Colonization of Tiamat, but is in process of editing.
Yes Daniel has had to re-write the fourth paper in the Anthropology series due to the results of Bruce's RS2 research on the size of stars and galaxies problem and I have another update for you all...

I was speaking to Aaron the other day and have agreed to moderate the forum here and help run the Conscious Hugs site while he works on the Sanctuary Project and this should also free up some of Daniel's time for him to finish the next paper and focus more on RS research.

I'm also assisting Bruce with the Antiquatis re-design so hopefully things will pick up again in the coming months as these changes happen. In a Universe of Motion, where all things are defined by explicit relations between space and time, things don't stay the same for long! It's great to be able to help keep my favourite website and forum going and don't worry I don't plan on any major changes or anything, just to keep things running along smoothly as they were before and to get the blog going again. :)

While waiting on the next paper i'd recommend (for those that haven't seen it yet) reading up on Bruce's Galaxy research linked above and in case anyone missed this, and I know a few of you are thinking about photons at the moment, Bruce added a link on the RS2 site to Victor Urbina's website on the subject a few years ago:
Mexican researcher Victor M. Urbina came up with new photon model, based on two, opposite charges orbiting each other. If one equates his charges (positive, negative) with Nehru's birotating photon's directions (clockwise, anticlockwise), you have virtually the SAME model. Interesting bit was that Urbina devised an experiment to measure the shape of the photon waveform in different polarizations, substantiating his two-rotating charge model. It looks exaxtly the same as Nehru's theoretical results!

His website, http://lighttheory.com/ is well worth the time to read. Concise and with good diagrams.
The next time you see me on here I should have my "admin hat" on but you won't see any change from my usual presence...

...well maybe a bit more smiling, the pic above was taken while uploading chemtrail photo's, a common look for me! :lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I was speaking to Aaron the other day and have agreed to moderate the forum here and help run the Conscious Hugs site while he works on the Sanctuary Project and this should also free up some of Daniel's time for him to finish the next paper and focus more on RS research.

I'm also assisting Bruce with the Antiquatis re-design so hopefully things will pick up again in the coming months as these changes happen.
OK, I took some time and posted some documents with daniel's old posts from CH&AQ, so you can help yourself with them.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 pm

FYI all members, daniel is not MIA. But rather he is busy researching and writing the next paper, amongst other things.

Yes Chris will be assisting with admin as well as content for both the CH Blog and Forum. He was kind enough to do this per my request because of time constraints and attention that I need to devote to the realization of the Sanctuary Project referenced at the Antiquatis.org site and forums.

Moving beyond academics into application, this is necessary in order to bring this to life.

Thank you Chris, as well as all other members here who live, learn, and apply what they have learned from this community.

More to come.

Aaron

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:29 pm

BTW, don't know how many here know that Conscioushugs does have a FB page. Well, apparently 138 people know....;)

https://www.facebook.com/ConsciousHugs

remember "In Rapport We Thrive"....