Has the show started?

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

logey
Inquirer
Inquirer
Has the show started?

Post by logey » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:38 pm

I saw where the stock market dropped 250 points today. The explanations given were to the effect that fund managers were lessening their exposure. Can't help thinking that this is a planned event as Ken has talked about on his site. How the stock market has been on the same course as the 1929 market which was a planned event. http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/12/1 ... cator.aspx

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Re: Has the show started?

Post by Evansville64 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:28 pm

In this chart, we are now arriving at a dramatic hinge-point. In particular, the last, very very big one...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Yeah, the timing of the Ukraine crisis is revealing, coincides with the chart...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:03 pm

The chart has been compromised. I will do my best to prop my life back up, pretend to be somebody who deep down I am not ... To try my best to prevent the descent into full blown delirium.. Its quite a let down.
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
would such a magnificent, conscious life force we are a part of, be aware of our cries?
would the universe know exactly what is best, and make some sweet music to turn the wheels in the right way?
would it answer us?
would it know how we are lead down such build-ups of excitement anticipation, with the repeated collapse and reload game?
I bet it understands this processes.. Who may tie this up to a known concept?
One thing is certain.. (we will know it after the fact)
THE 'COLLAPSE' , IS A FALSE END-POINT...
THE HOPE IS VERY MUCH STILL THERE.
IT WILL SURPRISE US FROM HERE ON OUT.
WE DESERVE THE EARTH IN ITS FULL POTENTIAL
WE WANT THE EARTH BACK