Situation in the Ukraine

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: Situation in the Ukraine

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:But from a geopolitical perspective, Putin does serve as a counter balance to the warmongering efforts of the West.
I agree, it seems so.

I can provide a few hierarchical representations of the world's power structure as shown by a few authors:
  1. 1. Jordan Maxwell (USA) [1]
    • - Right wing Vatican/Nazi NWO / Republicans
      - Left wing Soviet communism NWO / Democrats
  • 2. Peter Beter [2][3][4][5]
    • - the Rockefeller Cartel
      - the Bolshevik/Zionist Axis
      - the New Kremlin Rulers
  • 3. John Daniel (Scarlet and the Beast, vol. 1, p. 53) [6][7]
    • - English Freemasonry (UGLE) --> Rosicrucians - wealthy - right wing - deistic/pantheistic/New Age - pro-business, capitalistic, monopolistic - constitutional monarchy: UK, CA, NE USA, Orient, Hong Kong, AUS, South Africa.
      - French Freemasonry (Grand Orient M.) --> Knights Templar - poor - left wing - atheistic - antibusiness - republic: Europe, S&W USA, former U.S.S.R, China, Pacific Islands, Philippines, Latin America, (South) Africa.
  • 4. Leo Zagami [8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16]
    • - Catholic & Orthodox Church/Sacred Roman Empire under the House of the Romanov (Third Rome) --> Swedish Rite Freemasonry (monarchical) - universal fascism
      - Anglican Church/British Freemasonry --> SRIA, AMORC, O.T.O., Golden Dawn etc.

Maybe this will help you a bit - at least it provides some reference points. But, as Maxwell said in an interview, the deeper you go, the more complex it gets. You have to study history in order to understand their viewpoints.
:

That Al Manar article is telling. Case in point, here is a video about sniper shootings on the Maidan. Planted marksmen to escalate the violence and accuse the Yanoukovich govt?

http://rutube.ru/video/93802748ac84d98b ... /?ref=logo

Regarding your description of the power structure, I wont even go there, too many variables & interpretations. I prefer to say the descendants of the Brotherhood of the Snake evolved into many competing camps. That I know. Btw, Ken updated again with this:

"So do you still think the Ukraine situation is driven by something other than pushing them into IMF bondage? Do you still think the Russians are fighting the "corrupt Western banksters," the US, and the EU? Do you still think Russia and China are not controlled by the Globalist Cabal? It's time to wake the fu*k up....

There is NO East versus West. There is NO Anglo-American Dark Cabal versus the BRICS. There are only the Left and Right Hands of the Globalist Cabal squeezing us from different directions...

...There is only the Globalist Cabal versus humanity. We must reject all international organizations and global solutions and instead embrace our neighbors and local solutions."
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Lozion wrote:Regarding your description of the power structure, I wont even go there, too many variables & interpretations.
I agree. My intention was to show what some of the people who have been researching the "Matrix", or being part of its top echelons, found out about the "competing camps" and tried to categorize them in their own way. But the basics of the system are nevertheless the same.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Lozion wrote:Case in point, here is a video about sniper shootings on the Maidan. Planted marksmen to escalate the violence and accuse the Yanoukovich govt?
I'm wondering why (and how - a secret camera?) would anyone film that, and how it got on the net. Otherwise, to paraphrase what daniel once said or wrote in one of his papers:"Tried and true methods are the most effective." When situations like this arise, after so many centuries of experience and available printed or electronic material, I don't think the military strategists or paid lackeys have any difficulties in choosing what strategy to implement.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:12 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:Regarding your description of the power structure, I wont even go there, too many variables & interpretations.
I agree. My intention was to show what some of the people who have been researching the "Matrix", or being part of its top echelons, found out about the "competing camps" and tried to categorize them in their own way. But the basics of the system are nevertheless the same.
Agreed

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:Case in point, here is a video about sniper shootings on the Maidan. Planted marksmen to escalate the violence and accuse the Yanoukovich govt?
I'm wondering why (and how - a secret camera?) would anyone film that, and how it got on the net. Otherwise, to paraphrase what daniel once said or wrote in one of his papers:"Tried and true methods are the most effective." When situations like this arise, after so many centuries of experience and available printed or electronic material, I don't think the military strategists or paid lackeys have any difficulties in choosing what strategy to implement.

Sure, I'm not surprised one bit. That method has been used countless times before, to the point that it can even be anticipated. If it aint broke...

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:12 pm

deepfsh wrote:I'm wondering why (and how - a secret camera?) would anyone film that
I was always asking myself how can murderers be so stupid or arrogant enough to film their own atrocities. This happened also during the war in the Balkans in the nineties.

I think these lectures can be tied to our discussion as well. And I just remembered the interview with Gen. Clarke from 2007, in which he describes his encounter with Rumsfeld and the "reason" for attacking Iraq, and also about the following (classified) planned attacks on seven countries (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran) in five years. Today, we know a part of that operation as the "Arab Spring". If you google it up, you'll find reports on how the intel. agencies trained people how to (ab)use the social networks in order to instigate and organize (also violent) mass protests. I think Leo Zagami said it right in an interview that there are two aspects of the social networks: the military and the civilian one.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:38 pm

deepfsh wrote:
deepfsh wrote:I'm wondering why (and how - a secret camera?) would anyone film that
I was always asking myself how can murderers be so stupid or arrogant enough to film their own atrocities. This happened also during the war on the Balkans in the nineties.

I think these lectures can be tied to our discussion as well.
Interesting. there is alot of mateiral though, whats your take on him?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Lozion wrote:whats your take on him?
His info. adds to the links I provided in the post about the "power structure". He doesn't say anything revolutionary, but it's interesting to hear this from a Russian general. I saw that he was also active in politics etc., but I haven't done additional research on him.

For example, he talks about the importance of the educational system for the indoctrination of people (children). I would agree with him that public schools are meant for the "slaves" and the private ones for the future "managers of the country" - with the exception, according to him, that the pupils attending the private schools can buy their degrees and become stupid managers of the country, and so the society starts to degenerate. Such an example is a son of one of the most influential men in our country - but fortunately, he hasn't held a position of power. :) Instead, he's being investigated for financial criminal activities.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:11 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:whats your take on him?
His info. adds to the links I provided in the post about the "power structure". He doesn't say anything revolutionary, but it's interesting to hear this from a Russian general. I saw that he was also active in politics etc., but I haven't done additional research on him.

For example, he talks about the importance of the educational system for the indoctrination of people (children). I would agree with him that public schools are meant for the "slaves" and the private ones for the future "managers of the country" - with the exception, according to him, that the pupils attending the private schools can buy their degrees and become stupid managers of the country, and so the society starts to degenerate. Such an example is a son of one of the most influential men in our country - but fortunately, he hasn't held a position of power. :) Instead, he's being investigated for financial criminal activities.

Pier Silvio?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Lozion wrote:Pier Silvio?
Hehe, no no, I'm not Italian. But I know that his/theirs TV empire was (maybe it still is) in financial troubles - nevertheless, I would agree with Zagami that Berlusconi's rivals probably won't touch his empire simply because he employs a pretty good number of people. It wouldn't be a "smart" move, since the country obviously has severe economic problems.

BTW, when I listen to gen. Clark's remarks on his discussions with Rumsfeld and other military staff, the movie Idiocracy comes to my mind. It really is a good movie. I like the part in which the connection between the corporations (the one owning "Gatorade" in the film), the stock exchange and political decisions is clearly obvious and very powerful.