A sad departure

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor
Re: A sad departure

Post by Aaron » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 am

daniel wrote:The Star Trek non-interference directive applies to other physical entities, not the ascended. And based on the LMs, I don't believe there is a species out there that pays attention to non-intervention. Humanity is a consequence of direct intervention by the Annunaki on the native life; and I know the LMs have traveled to many other worlds. I think the Star Trek non-interference directive is a "Posted: NO TRESPASSING" sign on Earth, more than anything else.
Good point. So do you feel contact and intervention are one in the same here, or different contexts? I guess if your gonna take on the task of traveling to another world, you might as well get acquainted with the locals? (trade some beads,etc...;) ) This is a direct and physical interaction & not a channeled one, hence no hiding behind the tooted horn! lol

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:16 pm

All excellent posts gents, a full course meal for the mind! Will ponder and comment...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:40 pm

daniel wrote:His techniques are still valid today, and if updated a bit and applied, would FIX the global economy, making everyone prosperous.
I thought there has to be a solution within the scope of his theory also for the economic issues. Is there a possibility to use that knowledge in the current economic model and witness a gradual evolution towards something more ethical, cooperative, rapport-based, as you like to say. Maybe 'time banking' and similar initiatives are/were an attempt to make some changes, although the former is still based on "credit".
daniel wrote:And that's exactly why it will never happen--the world bankers don't want a healthy economy, because it transfers too much power to the slaves. Much easier to rob from a system that can't maintain itself.
As you said yesterday, we can choose whether we'll use or not an opportunity. If one can make a good example, some people might recognize it and try it themselves, thus contributing to (at least) their local community.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:00 pm

daniel wrote:Just remember that a channel IS NOT the entity, any more than the instrument is the musician. And since all you ever see is the "instrument," how can you tell, for sure, who is tooting that horn?
This is exactly what I was thinking when I stopped listening channels or between starting and stopping listening channeled material. I surely cant tell for sure I only have their "word" for it, which means I need faith (mostly blind) to believe such information. It seems all to be so good and wonderful and world seemed to be very alive so I went out to be more happy, but practically nothing ever changed, so I stopped to believe such things and keep open mind to other more physical things. I used to say "I believe when I see it" and others might aswell, when I heard "Bashar" say its the other way around actually that one needs to believe first and then one can perceive. Maybe there is some "mystical" (temporal) truth in this because of the "Immortals" that Daniel wrote about in his papers, or simply intuitional truth in that. So I would suggest that believe in yourself more than anyone else, since in the end you and you only are true and real enough to yourself. Funny quote I heard in some comedy movie once "Believe in the ball and throw yourself"- Mr.T. I think this was in "Not Another Teen Movie".

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Forget the ET's guys.

Daniel's referring to our inner world friends giving us the opportunities...

-----------------------
Daniel,
My old wise friend who told me about the SM's being the "gods" referenced an old prophecy(potential timeline) involving the LMs coming out of Middle Earth en masse. Are you familiar with this?
And do you believe this has already happened or are there still alot still hanging around?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:18 am

-OM- wrote:Forget the ET's guys.

Daniel's referring to our inner world friends giving us the opportunities...

-----------------------
Daniel,
My old wise friend who told me about the SM's being the "gods" referenced an old prophecy(potential timeline) involving the LMs coming out of Middle Earth en masse. Are you familiar with this?
And do you believe this has already happened or are there still alot still hanging around?

Interesting, care to elaborate? Native american prophecy?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:57 pm

-OM- wrote:My old wise friend who told me about the SM's being the "gods" referenced an old prophecy(potential timeline) involving the LMs coming out of Middle Earth en masse. Are you familiar with this?
Let me ask a question in response... if you were an LM, living in safety and security in a 5000-year-old Utopia, would you be promoting a departure, en masse? If so, why?
-OM- wrote:And do you believe this has already happened or are there still alot still hanging around?
Well, in the last few years there were all these sightings of hundreds of small, flying objects seen across the western coast of the Americas... but I believe they were also trailing a sign that said, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:40 pm

daniel wrote:
-OM- wrote:My old wise friend who told me about the SM's being the "gods" referenced an old prophecy(potential timeline) involving the LMs coming out of Middle Earth en masse. Are you familiar with this?
Let me ask a question in response... if you were an LM, living in safety and security in a 5000-year-old Utopia, would you be promoting a departure, en masse? If so, why?
Well, several answers are possible, but nearly all of them involve a change in the "safety and security" of the utopia.
or they have accomplished what they needed to and no longer need the Utopia for what it was originally used for.
daniel wrote:
-OM- wrote:And do you believe this has already happened or are there still alot still hanging around?
Well, in the last few years there were all these sightings of hundreds of small, flying objects seen across the western coast of the Americas... but I believe they were also trailing a sign that said, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
Yes, when the pictures of the LM became public, I immediately thought of what he told me and wondered, why now?
(haven't read Hitchhikers in over 25 years. Took me a while to figure out why you kept saying this)

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 pm

daniel wrote: Well, in the last few years there were all these sightings of hundreds of small, flying objects seen across the western coast of the Americas... but I believe they were also trailing a sign that said, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
Ahhh, the dolphins. This is reminding me of what I've chosen to use as my band name ... "lilly wave" ... John C. Lilly ... he loved the dolphins.

Maybe the LM's need to come above ground because during the transition, or as I like to call it, 'a level up', they can't remain in the inner world. Just a thought.

(As a side note, guys ... be happy you are male, being a woman is not easy ... hormones and all.)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:50 am

I'm not sure the increase of "travel" from our little friends should be interpreted as an exodus. The human race made a very big leap in traffic when we started trading across the waters. Even more so when we built highways, and passenger airplanes. Perhaps the increase of sightings or the increase in travel has more to do with them having relations with other races than it has to do with something that humans do or don't do. After all, everything isn't just about us.

Or, as OM put it, it could have something to do with the safety of their home. But that safety could have nothing to do with us - perhaps changes in the planet's evolution, or the solar system's evolution, is more a probable cause.

But why are we speculating when I suspect someone here already knows the reason why?