The Fracturing of the North pole

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: The Fracturing of the North pole

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Foxfire wrote:Also, where did you get the information that the straightening process started a year ago? Weather seems to confirm something is going on, with the arctic weather moving farther south. We've been OK here in Florida, but just a couple of hundred miles north they're getting slammed.

It was from an email from a contactee early last year - I have no links to offer.
Sorry.
It was in response to some intriguing info that Clif High had put out at that time which I had passed on.
I believe this info is reliable.
I was told that it's a very slow and gentle process.
There are some reports on the internet that the sun no longer appears in the same position as before.
I read that to confirm that the planet is straightening up.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Foxfire wrote:I really liked Tolec. Do you know what happened to him?
I prefer to not be drawn into this subject.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:29 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:
daniel wrote:--and yes, it does precede a magnetic polar reversal.
If this answer is somewhere in your papers Daniel, please forgive me for asking...but what exactly does a magnetic pole reversal entail?
The earth behaves just like the Sun. In my papers, and many times on this site, I've referred to Prof. KVK Nehru's paper on Glimpses into the Structure of the Sun. Even if you can't understand the technical details, what he demonstrates with the sunspot cycles is exactly the same thing that happens on the planets, but at a longer time frame (using the updated geochronology). These vortex anomalies you see are just "earthspots" being generated by the same cause and reason as sunspots. And just like the sunspots, every so often the magnetic poles reverse--north becomes south, and south becomes north. And the cycle starts all over again.

Understand that this may not correspond to an earth expansion event, which is what causes a physical relocation of the continents about the rotational axis. It is from Peret's research, "At the Earth's Core: The Geophysics of Planetary Evolution" that the reason for a reorienting of the continents occurs, namely ice pack mass allows the continental crust to shift over the slippery asthenosphere, that separates it from the mantle. So odds are, the ice pack will end up at the equator, which is the minimum energy configuration. NOW CONSIDER THIS... if someone goes and melts the polar caps BEFORE an expansion event hits, the orientation of the Earth may stay exactly the same way it is now, because the existing, equatorial bulge would not be thrown out of balance. Just something to think about, as one watches the ice disappear along the Greenland coast...
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii