TV box subliminal messaging

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: TV box subliminal messaging

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Lozion wrote:
Djchrismac wrote: The link is now down but I got a 2 minute "highlight" :shock: video... so who's Bruno Mars? Seriously I have no idea, feels great to say that too! :D
I'm proud to say I had no idea what your pic refered too! So what is game of thrones anyway? :)
Hahaha!! It's some tv/hollywood historical future re-enactment prediction thingy from what I can gather.... lots of boobs and stuff to distract from the dragons who are back to re-claim their xbox kingdom or something, I think this Ken guy is watching it too!!

http://blog.redefininggod.com/categorie ... amily.aspx

:lol:

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Djchrismac wrote:so who's Bruno Mars? Seriously I have no idea, feels great to say that too! :D
Bruno Mars is musician, vocalist. I think I saw him perform in one episode of Saturday Night Live. Music was kinda ok, not bad but not good either, or depends on what mood I am in, then maybe it would be better.

Red Hot Chili Peppers I have liked back in those teen days of mine, not much listening it nowadays though. I like South Park the few latest episodes were total killers, so funny and horrible to see some of them, how many americans on that one day go "shopping" and do alot of damage only to get some stuff for lesser prices, or the chance to get them less the cost. Its really silly that black friday thing. The name even suggests something bad is going to happen.

The new series called "Black Sails" has this bald pirate in it and on the back of his head there is a tattoo which has an "eye inside a triangle". Ring a bell anyone? :D Also he doesnt seem to be so "bad" only the lesser of two evils kinda guy, for now, since its been on for only 2 first episodes. Also there is beautiful girls and nudity in that series.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:56 am

Ilkka wrote:The new series called "Black Sails" has this bald pirate in it and on the back of his head there is a tattoo which has an "eye inside a triangle". Ring a bell anyone? :D Also he doesnt seem to be so "bad" only the lesser of two evils kinda guy, for now, since its been on for only 2 first episodes. Also there is beautiful girls and nudity in that series.
Revolution has it too ...

"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:09 am

maeghan wrote:Revolution has it too ...
Yea, I know I watch it too :)

The nanobots are really interesting in that series though.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:51 am

I really like the show; I enjoy the walking dead too because of the character development and how the community works together to survive ... with no money, no government, just living freely (while dodging zombies).

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:25 pm

maeghan wrote:I really like the show; I enjoy the walking dead too because of the character development and how the community works together to survive ... with no money, no government, just living freely (while dodging zombies).
I watch "The Walking Dead" also :D

Although there is a cliche in that series, the governor character is such a cliche baddie till the end. I dont fancy that much nowadays, I think that people can change, really I mean. Its just a matter of choosing ones actions/reactions, regardless of other peoples actions/reactions towards oneself. (dont know if I wrote it as good as intented, but if it makes some people think thats the idea. I get my english words from both british and american styles mixed together, so bear with me :D)

We'll see how things go in the next season of the walking dead, hopefully they make it better than the latest season though. I didnt quite like the latest season that much.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 pm

I think the upcoming 2nd half of the season will be very interesting ... just my feeling or hunch ;)

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:24 pm

maeghan wrote:I think the upcoming 2nd half of the season will be very interesting ... just my feeling or hunch ;)
I totally forgot that it was only one half of this season sorry for a little mistake and thanks for the correction. I too think it'll be interesting to see it continue from there. I also enjoyed "Breaking Bad" my kind of science stuff in it chemistry part only though, havent made drugs, only a little bombs for the newyear parties :D

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Ilkka wrote:I also enjoyed "Breaking Bad" my kind of science stuff in it chemistry part only though, havent made drugs, only a little bombs for the newyear parties :D
I loved Breaking Bad, beautifully directed with great camerawork along with the most amazing characters and storyline. It's up there with The Wire as my favourite series and the most enjoyable thing was it being totally unpredictable.

"There's no honor among thieves... except for us of course. "

:D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!