Apologies... seems the polar vortex was all our fault!

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Apologies... seems the polar vortex was all our fault!

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:09 am

This "it's all your fault" is so very reptilian.
When we get round to confronting them for having taken this planet to rack and ruin, they'll say it's all our fault and that we've agreed to it.
It's not and they're going to fry.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Djchrismac wrote: Same here, removed from bookmarks, checked out of curiosity this week and was instantly angered at his post, which led me to post about it. Nothing much has changed.
Yeah, I've just decided to remove these from my bookmarks:

-Divine Cosmos
-Portal2012
-Andromeda Council
-Silver Legion
-Removing the shackles
-Fulford

Btw. Gaia Portal is now defunct.

That leaves me with CH (of course), Antiquatis and Ken's blog as my main source of reflection with American Kabuki & Ascension with Mother Earth as news aggregate type sites for a quick survey of whats happening in Homo Servus's world...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Yes, it's very sad about Tolec. Those reptiles really have no respect.

Have you tried Suzanne Lie? I don't follow her all the time but some of her articles appeal to me.
A friend mentioned unconditional love to me and I pointed out this article to her:
http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... ation.html
She replied that she agreed that unconditional love, like the article said, is not an emotion.
She's really a most marvellous person to correspond with - she said she has experienced it a few times and it's a very high vibration indeed.
Ahh.... if only I could experience these things but they're not for me; at least not yet.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Vortex II

Post by Evansville64 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Here comes round II... We got a massive arctic blast on the move this week.
This is not right at all guys..(last years were 40s and 50s for us)
Even before david's latest conglomeration, I viewed it as an anomaly..
Hot-warmth-wet, positive, love.. Life loves to form in warm conditions
Cold- dry- brittle , lonely, sadness..(eeh, current weather rite?) , certain death of humans in traditional clothing, ect.
We are in the midst of big changes, so me must all love our friends and family, and whomsoever is "on board" with the transition to 4d :)
We dont need people like David... He is the best, for those just beginning to explore this new world.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 pm

The book is not as good as Source Field Investigations. SFI was very informative and was really something I felt comfortable giving to someone who was scratching the surface. The Synchronicity Key has two major flaws; the obvious being it's all about him, the first seventy pages or so is just self gratifying narration. It drifts back and forth between some interesting information and self satisfying leaps of faith. The second flaw being that most of the book is filler from his earlier ebooks which will be repeats for anyone who has followed him for a while. One of the more engaging topics he spent a chapter on is the work of Michael Newton who worked in hypnosis and cataloged past-life and experiences in between incarnations which substantiate much of what Daniel talked about in his third anthropology paper.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:33 am

JohnConner wrote:The book is not as good as Source Field Investigations. SFI was very informative and was really something I felt comfortable giving to someone who was scratching the surface. The Synchronicity Key has two major flaws; the obvious being it's all about him, the first seventy pages or so is just self gratifying narration. It drifts back and forth between some interesting information and self satisfying leaps of faith. The second flaw being that most of the book is filler from his earlier ebooks which will be repeats for anyone who has followed him for a while. One of the more engaging topics he spent a chapter on is the work of Michael Newton who worked in hypnosis and cataloged past-life and experiences in between incarnations which substantiate much of what Daniel talked about in his third anthropology paper.
Thank you for little insight.

I am glad that I didnt buy that book, since it really seems boring to me. Also he really does tell the same story around and around, if one can see the certain patterns of the stories, like he mentioned that there is certain pattern for almost every Hollywood made movie.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 am

Ilkka wrote:Also he really does tell the same story around and around, if one can see the certain patterns of the stories, like he mentioned that there is certain pattern for almost every Hollywood made movie.
He spends a good 30 pages of the book speaking it that effect in greater detail. lol
Proves my point though.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:25 pm

JohnConner wrote:The book is not as good as Source Field Investigations. SFI was very informative and was really something I felt comfortable giving to someone who was scratching the surface. The Synchronicity Key has two major flaws; the obvious being it's all about him, the first seventy pages or so is just self gratifying narration. It drifts back and forth between some interesting information and self satisfying leaps of faith. The second flaw being that most of the book is filler from his earlier ebooks which will be repeats for anyone who has followed him for a while. One of the more engaging topics he spent a chapter on is the work of Michael Newton who worked in hypnosis and cataloged past-life and experiences in between incarnations which substantiate much of what Daniel talked about in his third anthropology paper.
Txs John for sharing. Wont have to read it...lol.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:31 pm

I actually have mixed feelings about this. While I think it’s a bit of a stretch on his part connecting the vortex with Snowden, I do know from personal experience that the positive or negative energy (for the lack of a better term) that you carry can affect your daily life. I was an angry child who felt the world was out to get me, and the more I felt that way the more things manifested themselves. Now, I’m on the other side of the spectrum where I can go days without thinking one negative thought and very rarely do things manifest themselves in a negative way. And there’s some debate that the world mirrors our internal struggles. Meaning that internally we aren’t at peace, which is reflected in the world. He believes the universe is a living thing and that we can affect the universe with thought. There is some science that proves that. His line of thinking is that our internal struggles and or thought have influence on the universe and indirectly the weather, which created this vortex.

Though as I said, I think his recent article is a bit of a stretch and didn’t really seem typical of him. I also don’t agree with everything he says, but I don’t stop reading his articles because there is valuable information. There’s a lot of assumptions built on top of more assumptions with overtones of his own imagination. Yes, much of is steeped in actual scientific research, but he does tend to make some pretty giant leaps. I actually enjoy it, it takes me on a bit of a ride, but I take it for what it is. I like to hear his imagination run wild, but at the end of the day I remove all the top layers and just look at the data, which he has a lot of. If everything else was swept to the side, his writings at the very least is a good source of information.

**edit** I've also read both of this books, and I think his books are very different than what he posts on his blog.

***edit*** I also question his sources. Specifically Fullford (his stories seem along the lines of science fiction). I have to question any source that is really telling the truth and releasing as much information as some sources do, but yet they stay alive? While this isn't impossible, in most cases its improbable unless they want that information to be released. It’s why I question what the agenda is behind Snowden. While on one hand it’s great that these types of secrets are finally being released the public, I have to wonder if there is indeed an agenda here because he’s manage to get away. Either that, the information he has is too valuable that they don’t want to take a chance that it is released.

I'm also learning the importance of your own truth. What is truth to me? which may not be truth to you. Obviously there will be things that will overlap and truths which cannot be denied, but whether it be mainstream media or David, if you are taking their truth as your truth without verifying and learning it for yourself, then it's still their truth. And, it's nothing more than regurgitation.

What's even worse is, anything you think you know you might not. None of us really have the entire picture, we can piece as many clues together as possible and still be wrong, at least to a degree.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Wow! It's a tad onerous to require the messenger to snuff it in order to prove his credentials.

I'm sure glad I'm not required to sell you anything.