LOST

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage
Re: LOST

Post by maeghan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:17 am

Sambience wrote:Oh, one other thing, I brought up LOST in particular because my 'reading' of it is that the island serves as a analogy of the earth. And if you watch it through to the end you find that there are these two brothers, one more on the 'good' side, and one who is 'darker', and they both have supernatural qualities, and both arrived at the island on a ship from across the great expanse, and they both manipulate these various societies - you can see where I'm going with this - its not a direct parallel, but to me seemed informed somewhat by the Enlil/Enki history...

Cheers!
Wow! you are right ... I have to say that I've only become acquainted with the annunaki and enlil/enki in the past two years or so. It's weird, I've been awake pretty much my whole life. There have been times though that i've taken a nap. (I think it's almost needed possibly ... for one's own sanity.) I had theories that I came up on my own, without any influence from outside sources. Then years later ... starting in late 2011, I started to research things ... I've been kind of addicted to researching stuff ever since. But ... i've got music to make ... all this research i've done just feeds my muse. ;)

lizard69 wrote:Alister in the youtube links that Soldierhugsmember provided ,mentions at some point LOST (talked about his advanced ideas to a millitary guy ...)

Soldierhugsmember what do you make of this guy ?

Grandma witch ,other relative MI6 ,running this club for the ELITE (immersion if i recall well) .
Is he delusional -paranoid or maybe ...I dont know

Have you reached at some conclusion with his case ?
I watched the videos, something seemed off with the guy. I got the impression that the dude didn't really know what he was talking about. Almost as if he was handed a script. IDK ... everything he was saying was something he was told ... seemed off to me

one thing i do know though (trusting my intuition) is that JJ Abrahms is a good guy.

I've wish there was more time in a day so I could research stuff while also getting things done ... maybe it's just my adhd (which is a complete joke, it's not a person's dissorder ... it's a 'society dissorder'. ) The people aren't broken, society is.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:38 am

maeghan wrote:I do enjoy watching Revolution ... it's quite intriguing.
I watch Revolution too, only one thing just bugs me is the fact that the nanobots "eats all the electricity". The what now :D

I think it is truely impossible to even consider that kind of technology, since humans as we know have also a bit of electricity going inside of us. In any case its nice way to keep myself "busy" for about 43 minutes.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 am

How about the virus that they are using to target 'undesirables' ... i recently watched an awesome documentary starring Ben Stein ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:01 pm

I've heard Andrew Bartzis say that the cabal has been spraying this oil in the chemtrails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1o6ZfECAK0

Skip to 11 mins

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

So Soldierhugsmember

My guess is that you drink orgonized water ?

Heals everything

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Nah.
I have Schlumberger tech.
Imploded water vortex attached to my mains inlet pipe

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:10 pm

from where ?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

I helped a guy out and he wanted to give me something back.
He told me about imploded water which I had never heard of until then.
He couldn't afford to give it to me as he hasn't got a bean but he sold it to me at cost which was considerably less than the on-line price.

It's just a bit of fun. I'm not bothered about such matters.
Just check out imploded water on the internet.
It's a bit of a well kept secret.