Apologies... seems the polar vortex was all our fault!

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Apologies... seems the polar vortex was all our fault!

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Yes... according to the first article in some time from a person I used to respect a lot, who led me to the information here and RS Theory, it seems that the "polar vortex" in the USA and the bad weather we've been having across the pond are due to us being "out of balance"...
The emotional "temperature" of the average American, in response to "chilling" new revelations, is creating an unprecedented weather problem.
Does anyone else find the link to Snowden's NSA information and the polar vortex just ridiculous? No mention of the worldwide Geoengineering preventing the Sun reaching the planet, the constant layers of clouds overhead almost every single day, extreme weather and extreme cold during the day (warmer at night due to the blanket of clouds trapping the heat), HAARP, weather weapon technology and so much more! His revelations were also in June last year, why the delay with this effect if it was indeed true?
I've also been quietly developing a major Hollywood film since 2005...
Now THIS tells me a lot... what do we know about Hollywood everyone?! ;)

He also seems quite touchy about the "haters" commenting after he posted the article and I couldn't help but wonder if Ken at Redefining God had left him a comment! :D

Here are some brilliant articles in case anyone has missed them:

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/07/1 ... -of-2.aspx

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/07/1 ... -of-2.aspx

Still not convinced? Neil Keenan and Benjamin Fulford are two of his informants:

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/07/3 ... -ties.aspx

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/08/2 ... ectic.aspx

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/12/1 ... -them.aspx

One of the gripes revealed from the "hater" comments was about his charging money for his material but he does seem to promote it a fair bit, compare that to the information here. I also noticed that he is still promoting hope of ascension, financial tyranny, Russia being awake and aware and the "Bad West vs "Good East":

http://www.conscioushugs.com/bad-west-g ... -god-blog/

And all the while the major talking points are being ignored... the Sun and the changes it's going through, the Earth having a good stretch before it expands, SAG/SRM, Project Blue Beam... oh wait, he's promoting that sorry I forgot!! :lol:

Reading the comments that have been allowed through by the moderators it's interesting to note all the love and praise thrown his way and voted thumbs up while the comment which I think is important gets only a +1:
#50 Jim P 2014-01-23 12:59
David,
Always glad to see a New post from you.
You had me worried! :eek: I thought they got to you because it's ben so long since you posted anything.
They seem to be laying a massive amount of Chemtrails here in Colorado lately. Any insight about this.
Maybe to help the Polar Vortex happen?
I'm actually surprised they let this one through!

So there you go, I must be a "hater" because I see that Mr Rasputin is not all he seems to be... sorry about that!

Lots of love...

Djchrismac x

:)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Re: Apologies... seems the polar vortex was all our fault!

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Alright. Now is the point where we find there are multiple, warring factions within the disclosure effort?? Wtf. This is getting ridiculous, DJ Chris, you are correct, If we could resist, we would forget about these figures and explore the world of disclosure ourselves. David Wilkok, without him, Id be a complete muggle. I would still think the earth is hopeless, I may never have felt the curiosity to move back to home in Quebec with a bunch of musicians, and may very well of killed myself in my school daze. Davids message; Its was a glorious escape from a true hell for me, school. My physical appearance would not be the same, if his book never appeared in my life. This was three years ago, which BTW, was my second year of high school.. Id say, over the course of his documentation of the planetary shift we are experiencing, the biggest kick to his credibility was 12-21-12.. Take his word for it - He shattered his big toe the same night. For almost one month before the "big shift", and the immediate time after, he stayed in his hole. Not a peep. It is only getting worse. Id check the site every day, and keep seeing his "darkest hour" post. Id think, to not David himself, but to his operation: F-U.. Now, with this latest gig, its really getting to me.. He has built an enormous fan base, and this is how hes treating us?? I am upset with the latest antics at Divine Cosmos Inc

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Wilcock's blog has become a waste of time imho, much like most others as well...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Lozion wrote:Wilcock's blog has become a waste of time imho, much like most others as well...
Absolutely. It's good to keep tabs on them on occasion though to help others read between the lines and make connections they may not have considered. I guess i'm hoping some Divine Cosmos readers will make it here... :D And it's also good reading if you want to both have a laugh and get annoyed at their BS agenda, it's all about the balance after all and you get both with articles like this!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Exactly. For instance look at this last cobra blog: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2014/01/ ... pdate.html
This website gives a clear example of how a disinfo operation works: http://blog.redefininggod.com/2014/01/1 ... eam10.aspx

In reference to Ken's blog debunking Secureteam10. But then he quickly adds:
But again, intel on that same website is nowhere near 100% correct, so you need to use discernment there as well. It is important not to fall into the trap of polarization, seeing one source of intel as completely true (light) and another one completely false (dark). The truth is usually somewhere in between and you need to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Since Ken also debunks Cobra! :)

To which I commented:
Very True Cobra & this applies to you as well.
Think he will post it? Naahh.... ;)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:31 pm

I read David's blog, and I'm about halfway through the Synchronicity Key. The reference to haters was to all the people commenting on his last article that he had not put forth any new information. It must get confusing when you are trying to be positive and spread that feeling to others and you constantly have to wonder who is manipulating you, where information is good and bad, at some point any of us might lose our self. I owe David a great debt of gratitude for the work he has done and how it has affected my personal journey.

If the polar vortex was accelerated or intensified by geoengeneering it may well be considered to be our collective failure as a species to demand the truth from and the culpability of our leaders is the cause. His particular conception of the chian of events is one of his typical moments of synchronicity, it may not be one thing or another, just like most things it is probably both.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:28 am

JohnConner wrote:I owe David a great debt of gratitude for the work he has done and how it has affected my personal journey.
Me too, exept I dont think its too great debt. By the way is the Synchronicity Key book any good compared to The Source Field Investigations?
I have the SFI book, a moment of weakness from few years back, just had to give something little from info that he had given freely before, when he was being more "genuine" or perhaps some other word to describe it maybe less condesending in nature.
Lozion wrote:Wilcock's blog has become a waste of time imho, much like most others as well...
True. Before last december I think I didnt even visit his site and since have taken off it from bookmarks on my browser.

Maybe I'll visit his site once again just for a quick peek to see if something has changed, however judging from all of your posts nothing must have changed.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 am

Polar vortex is NOT our fault.
They've been manipulating the weather
Go and listen to the Mike Harris 9 Jan 2014 show when he interviews Gordon Duff

2:05
GD: I belong to an organisation (and have been for several decades) that allows me access to extrmely high security briefings at higher levels than almost all chiefs of state.
In the US, there is only one advisor in the president's office that's given very high security briefings and no-one else
Many of these things we're talking about involve disclosure.
As you track down the people who are behind disclosure, you'd find high ranking defence officials, generals, astronauts, people who wanted to get this out.
Some of the rationale - mine's fairly simple.
I'm increasingly involved in a world that seems to be spinning towards something.
Now depending on who I'm talking to out there, you either know exactly what I'm talking about; your head's going up and down; or you don't.
I'm not sure I can explain it if you're not seeing it.
...... If nothing's making any sense to you, then you understand
If none of this makes sense.
If the things people are doing don't make sense
If economics don't make sense.
If how people treat one another; if people you meet don't seem right.
If you suspect that members of our legislature are actually under mind control
If you think these crazed terrorist acts are not just false flags but something out of science fiction.
If you're suspecting this, you're getting pretty close to a level of understanding that people don't want you to have.
As I've written today in a Press TV article, if you question why tens of millions of Americans were locked in their houses for 4 days for snow emergencies, well, police ..... with one wheel drive were spinning around the streets protecting us from ourselves
I drive the German equivalent of a Humvee
I was locked in the house
If we didn't see something tied to that and I'll take a step further here, those of us here who work close to this area are aware that the weather anomaly that we suffered, has no parallel in world history may well have been .... a program related to United States air force capability announcement

MH: The US air force wanted to have this capability in place by the year 2030
However, we've got a group that can do it today.
This was just a show and tell.
That's all it was - just to show how cold we can make it how fast.
I'm not going to dwell on this topic but this was a created event.
It's not a natural occurrence.
There's no such thing as climate any more.
We can control .... the weather on a planetary basis

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:26 am

Lozion wrote:Since Ken also debunks Cobra! :)

To which I commented:
Very True Cobra & this applies to you as well.
Think he will post it? Naahh.... ;)
Haha nice one, I have posted a response too... let's see if that gets through! I doubt it. :D
JohnConner wrote:I owe David a great debt of gratitude for the work he has done and how it has affected my personal journey.

If the polar vortex was accelerated or intensified by geoengeneering it may well be considered to be our collective failure as a species to demand the truth from and the culpability of our leaders is the cause. His particular conception of the chian of events is one of his typical moments of synchronicity, it may not be one thing or another, just like most things it is probably both.
Yeah fair play to the guy, he led me here after all but he's gone waaay of on a tangent of his own, influenced by Hollywood Illuminati peeps and his insiders who have him helping them with their agenda to bring in a new financial slavery system to replace the current one.

I don't think we can blame ourselves for not demanding the truth from our "leaders"... I'm still struggling to get people to see what's really going on with the weather, the deception runs so deep that the sheeple just believe what they are spoon fed without thinking or investigating things for themselves. I also think that David is putting a bit too much faith in his synchronicities and seeing connections where there are none.
JohnConner wrote:This is probably your fault too:

http://blogs.discovery.com/inscider/201 ... pgn=fbsci1
Sorry, it's not been a good week for me lol!! ;)
Ilkka wrote:True. Before last december I think I didnt even visit his site and since have taken off it from bookmarks on my browser.

Maybe I'll visit his site once again just for a quick peek to see if something has changed, however judging from all of your posts nothing must have changed.
Same here, removed from bookmarks, checked out of curiosity this week and was instantly angered at his post, which led me to post about it. Nothing much has changed.
soldierhugsmember wrote:Polar vortex is NOT our fault.
They've been manipulating the weather
Hahaha yes indeed, don't worry i'm well aware of this as you probably know already, just my wee tongue and cheek post title! But DW Rasputin does seem to want everyone to take the blame for it... outrageous!!