Daniel, what's your take on this?

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: Daniel, what's your take on this?

Post by Lozion » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:About Ra:

I have these extracts from a forum where Sunfire used to post but that website was fried some time ago and all the old material has gone so there is no point giving you the link

Question: Do you guys know more about the Arcturian Council and about RA ? It is a little bit weird, but it feels good to listen to him.

Sunfire: I know RA was a reptoid and was killed a long time ago.

Comment: ...... I am always suspicious when people like the guy from the video adopt well known names such as RA.

Sunfire: The original being 'RA', was a Reptoid. Draco if I remember correctly, so was Osiris, but then Osiris was a White Scale. White Scales are Royal Case. It is only through manipulation of history and time it's self, that either have been presented as human or as a 'God'.

I'm as suspicious of this claim from this person to channel the Arcturians as anyone that claims to 'channel' any ETs. As it is a violation of the Universal Laws, and also protocols of the Federation, Andromeda Council and Tri-Galaxy Council for any of their planetary members to participate in any form of channeling, as among the Federation and Councils channeling is considered a form of possession. And, Universal Laws explicitly outlaw possession, as it's a violation of the Universal Right to Free Will and several other laws.

Every time I've researched a source that claims to 'channel' positive ETs, I remember about the Universal Laws, and the protocols of the other governing bodies with influence in this Galaxy and surrounding Galaxies, and that they would not violate those laws and protocols. What I've found in researching channeled sources almost always traces back to origins of one of the Negative Groups, NSA/CIA Mind Control Programs or some other Negative based AI type entity. I cover this extensively in my Blog here, a 2 part one. It's just been my experience, memories, knowledge and what I've found so far myself, but everyone must figure out for themselves what does or doesn't resonate for them. We're not all here to walk the same path
I highly doubt we are talking about the same being channelled by Carla & co...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Lozion wrote:I highly doubt we are talking about the same being channelled by Carla & co...
Maybe the both channels are saying the same about each other. Anyway I'd like to quote David Wilcock here on this channeling thing.

"Most channeling is 10-15 percent accurate intuitive information. This gives it enough of an edge, with provably weird and wonderful stuff, that there is a great story there. The remaining 85-90 percent is influenced by the conscious mind's wants, needs and desires -- including any strong beliefs." -- David Wilcock.

So now I think this includes himself aswell when he was channelling some comforting words to some people in the past. This particular quote has been on my quotation list for some time now that I picked up from his site. This really makes one think more about the credibility about these channels and their messages.

"Abundance = The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it." -- Bashar

This is kind of cool thing to say about abundance in a sense it is true from certain point of view of course.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:29 am

Lozion wrote:y Lozion » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:15 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:
About Ra:

I have these extracts from a forum where Sunfire used to post but that website was fried some time ago and all the old material has gone so there is no point giving you the link

Question: Do you guys know more about the Arcturian Council and about RA ? It is a little bit weird, but it feels good to listen to him.

Sunfire: I know RA was a reptoid and was killed a long time ago.

Comment: ...... I am always suspicious when people like the guy from the video adopt well known names such as RA.

Sunfire: The original being 'RA', was a Reptoid. Draco if I remember correctly, so was Osiris, but then Osiris was a White Scale. White Scales are Royal Case. It is only through manipulation of history and time it's self, that either have been presented as human or as a 'God'.

I'm as suspicious of this claim from this person to channel the Arcturians as anyone that claims to 'channel' any ETs. As it is a violation of the Universal Laws, and also protocols of the Federation, Andromeda Council and Tri-Galaxy Council for any of their planetary members to participate in any form of channeling, as among the Federation and Councils channeling is considered a form of possession. And, Universal Laws explicitly outlaw possession, as it's a violation of the Universal Right to Free Will and several other laws.

Every time I've researched a source that claims to 'channel' positive ETs, I remember about the Universal Laws, and the protocols of the other governing bodies with influence in this Galaxy and surrounding Galaxies, and that they would not violate those laws and protocols. What I've found in researching channeled sources almost always traces back to origins of one of the Negative Groups, NSA/CIA Mind Control Programs or some other Negative based AI type entity. I cover this extensively in my Blog here, a 2 part one. It's just been my experience, memories, knowledge and what I've found so far myself, but everyone must figure out for themselves what does or doesn't resonate for them. We're not all here to walk the same path

I highly doubt we are talking about the same being channelled by Carla & co...
No, the "Ra" they're talking about here is a bald guy on youtube who used to be some musician (rapper I think) and had some spiritual experience that made him change his whole life. He now seems to encourage others to find their true selves and live it out, no matter how eccentric or different or weird it may be. On the sideline he sells what seems to be some kind of crystal-based or light-based tech gadgets and puts out video blogs on certain topics like getting free from limiting belief systems (and other people imposing them on you) or mind over matter health and wellness topics (including some practical nutrition advice).

I personally always enjoyed his video clips and take away something good away from it every time. As the question in that quotation says, the questioner seems to resonate with what this Arcturian Council dude (that calls himself Ra) puts out. So its the "Sunfire" person that goes on about some reptilians and violating Universal Laws and federations outlawing things. I don't recall this "Ra" person from the claimed "Arcturian Council" going on about stuff like that. His feet seems a lot more grounded on the here and now planet with practical stuff. Sunfire is the one I'm eyeing strangely due to all that classification and categorization of who's who and what laws by which organized groups. What does it matter who's who "out there" if the topic is whether this "Ra" dude puts out useful info or not? Just use the info, test it, and judge for yourself the results, I would say to the questioner. Why do we need some invisible "space federations" to "vet" a guy before we'll consider seeing something for ourselves easily and practically?

Some might be suspicious of people saying they represent a race or are some ambassador from them (as Ra says he represents or is some ambassador of some Arcturian Council), and people should be suspicious of those who claim so. But looking at the messages he puts out, I don't see any agenda for fame or wealth. Its always about empowering listeners/viewers. I like the way he sees things, and how he challenges people to put things into physical manifestation (and not just live in their heads). I never seem him go on and on about making himself seem great and powerful and ppl should listen to him because he's "Ra" from the "Arcturian Council". Its just a name he uses. Who cares if its fact or fiction? Its not like he's trying to negotiate some treaty between this planet's people and some alien race. He's just chilling and helping general ppl out with stuff in their everyday journey of self-discovery and personal wellbeing. He can call himself whatever he wants.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:21 am

"Universal Laws, and also protocols of the Federation, Andromeda Council and Tri-Galaxy Council"
I think I'm up to date of my Federation and Tri-Galaxy dues, buy I might need to renew my membership with the Andromeda Council. Do we still have to pay Wilcock to access our higher selves? (sic)

The shear volume of classifications and sub-types in this journey is absolutely staggering. I started reading Wes Penre's paper, I got about this far:
The reason they have contacted us here on Earth at this time is because they are allegedly in charge of the Harvest. Abraxas, who is a High Council member and a walk-in, is telling us that the Thubans need to genetically manipulate Homo sapiens into becoming dragonized "Starhumans", ready to approach the 5th Dimension. It has to be done with technology, and this is the way God intended it to be. According to Abraxas, there is no such thing as "natural ascension happening without interference". Interfering with, and genetically manipulate, an ascending species is the natural way, she says.
It's like Infinity pointed out, is this actually pertinent information or is it just acquiescence to the expectations of a channel?

Either way, I'm not feeling the 'must be GMO to ascend' narrative. This narrative has been falling from the mouths of the esoterrorist shillcocks, nidles, dracos, and drunvalo's for so long I really feel like the expectation is just so satiate the egoic mind. The hope of ascension being used to manipulate people with more feel-good esoterics. Is the ascension that they advertise the same as the accumulation of shen which Daniel wrote about, or just some false-light qi that keeps us wanting for more?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:53 am

I know what you mean, I just think of this when it comes to the Andromeda Council and all these hierarchies....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferso ... ly-believe

;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:56 pm

JohnConner wrote:Either way, I'm not feeling the 'must be GMO to ascend' narrative. This narrative has been falling from the mouths of the esoterrorist shillcocks, nidles, dracos, and drunvalo's for so long I really feel like the expectation is just so satiate the egoic mind. The hope of ascension being used to manipulate people with more feel-good esoterics. Is the ascension that they advertise the same as the accumulation of shen which Daniel wrote about, or just some false-light qi that keeps us wanting for more?
Spot on, I'd stay away from anyone promoting for me to get in a light chamber/coffin/soultrap/DNAreprogrammer device.

In fact, the more it goes, the more I want to stop reading from any esoterrorist (love that :D ) guru, blogger, channeller, NSA psyop, ET/ED, etc.

I simply want to Be.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I know what you mean, I just think of this when it comes to the Andromeda Council and all these hierarchies....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferso ... ly-believe

;)

LOL! Well, it goes to show how much the New Age movement is aligned with various secret societies & cults.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Just a few comments...

Humans are perfectly capable of ascending on their own--and it's the only sure way to do it. That is what the NWO fears the most.

"GMO ascension" will ascend you right into your role as a slave, just like any of the ET "mass ascension" Blue Beam programs.

The only thing God (Enlil) "intended," was for man to be slaves. Once you realize what "God's plan" is, it gets easy to sort out.

The Universe is not a bureaucracy, so you don't have to go through channels.

--daniel
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Right on time Daniel, thank you.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:43 pm

daniel wrote: Humans are perfectly capable of ascending on their own--and it's the only sure way to do it. That is what the NWO fears the most.
--daniel
Man, I need a double shen on the rocks...asap... :lol: