Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Gopi
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Ascension

Post by Gopi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:30 am

Hey Joey,

First of all... it is wonderful that you are genuinely trying to help... few take the time to do that nowadays, and it is definitely worth it.

Let me share what I think, and you can make use of whatever seems right. It is possible that a lot of her energy is going within, i.e. self-absorbed, mainly due to all the upsets in the family. Many a time, such a situation will actually lock them into themselves, making it difficult to open all parts of their being to the world... so my suggestion would be to jointly explore the beauty of the world, and not just talk about it. It could be a visit to a museum, or a workshop, or an old-age home, or some activity which has deep roots, either in history or even in the human personality. It could be a sincere study of an art form, say a form of music reaching back to the ancient chants, or forms of architecture which are simply exquisite. The core idea is to expose her to human activity which is derived from deep and genuine sources, so that she would awaken wonder and stop obsessing about her immediate circle, and widen the soul.

Even if knowledge is given about HER incarnation, HER karma and HER actions... she is still not mature enough to fully understand that, and encouraging premature self-awareness is as damaging as "keeping 'em dumb", IMHO, as it tends to make one the center of the universe and hence lose perspective. The less she receives abstract statements or one-line answers and fixes, the better it is... she might require a more thorough experience of life itself. It is hard to do that in today's internet and sensation-addicted society, but I think you may be able to find a way.

Keep us posted.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Gopi wrote:Hey Joey,

First of all... it is wonderful that you are genuinely trying to help... few take the time to do that nowadays, and it is definitely worth it.

Let me share what I think, and you can make use of whatever seems right. It is possible that a lot of her energy is going within, i.e. self-absorbed, mainly due to all the upsets in the family. Many a time, such a situation will actually lock them into themselves, making it difficult to open all parts of their being to the world... so my suggestion would be to jointly explore the beauty of the world, and not just talk about it. It could be a visit to a museum, or a workshop, or an old-age home, or some activity which has deep roots, either in history or even in the human personality. It could be a sincere study of an art form, say a form of music reaching back to the ancient chants, or forms of architecture which are simply exquisite. The core idea is to expose her to human activity which is derived from deep and genuine sources, so that she would awaken wonder and stop obsessing about her immediate circle, and widen the soul.

Even if knowledge is given about HER incarnation, HER karma and HER actions... she is still not mature enough to fully understand that, and encouraging premature self-awareness is as damaging as "keeping 'em dumb", IMHO, as it tends to make one the center of the universe and hence lose perspective. The less she receives abstract statements or one-line answers and fixes, the better it is... she might require a more thorough experience of life itself. It is hard to do that in today's internet and sensation-addicted society, but I think you may be able to find a way.

Keep us posted.
Gopi, I really appreciate this response. It fits exactly with the way I've changed how I talk to her. One line answers and fixes have never worked with her, but for a while that was all that I knew how to give, regurgitated new age-isms. Now when we talk, I fully engage what's being said. I think it benefits me as much as it benefits her, in that she makes me question how I see things to a point of sometimes not knowing what to say, and when that happens, I admit that it's what has happened. Recently, rather than talking about the things that make her upset, looking for a way to help her get over them, I've started talking to her about different things I've seen and questioned her as to things she'd like to see and do, things she's interested in, and from her responses, I don't feel that she's ready to end it all like I had previously worried. I think you are spot on in that it's going to take experiencing life for her to be able to work through her set of issues, and now I know she does have desire to experience things in this world, and that puts me at ease, because to the best of my knowledge, someone that's truly looking to self terminate isn't up to planning into the future. There are good days and bad days, as with anyone, but I truly feel that my efforts are not going to waste. I'll continue to update you all as to any progress or breakthroughs made. So far so good, and I have to thank all of you for the support and advice, so... Thank you!! :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:26 pm

I guess this sounds so very New Agey but I do like this message from James Gilliland.
I believe that it will all turn out OK in the end for the 99% of us here

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=294803

.......... There is a saying God helps those who help themselves. This is universal law and fits within the prime directive. Because there has been so much interference and manipulation by the regenerate Ets they are having to intervene for the sake of humanity and the earth. This does not however diminish the need for the ground crew, the awakened ones on earth to do their part.

The days of tyranny, the enslavement of humanity, the manufactured lack and suppression of fueless energy and healing technologies is fast coming to a close. Those who continue to harbor and operate along these lines or within this grid will not be frequency specific to the evolution of humanity and the earth. They cannot maintain their empires, their consciousness, even their bodies will fail them. It is said; “No rock shall be left unturned and all their iniquities will be shouted from the roof tops.” Is this not happening now? Are not the archons, regenerate ets and demonic realms being revealed. The power elite who serve these unseen negative influences, those who call upon them for power in secret rituals at the highest levels of almost every institution, is this not also being revealed? .......

The future is set, the earth will heal herself and ascend. There will be a grand unification with the Star Nations and the other kingdoms existing right along side of us. It is up to us individually and collectively how we adjust and flow with this process. We do not have the option of continuing in an unsustainable society out of alignment with universal law. The best advice we can give is again practice love and kindness, be of service and learn to set boundaries and not participate in anything that is harmful to humanity or the earth. It will all be revealed, the karmic consequences will come swiftly and there is no place to hide........

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:45 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:I guess this sounds so very New Agey but I do like this message from James Gilliland.
I believe that it will all turn out OK in the end for the 99% of us here
I wish this were the case, but I'm clearly on a different timeline, because all I see is the government ramping up to take away more rights, the NDAA v2.014 has made it through the House and Senate and now needs only the penstroke of our dear leader to be passed into law early next year. On top of that, regardless of all the RV stuff going around, all I see is the setup of the death of the dollar. 2014 does not look pretty from where I'm sitting :|

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/bigger-b ... esk_122013
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:32 am

joeyv23 wrote:I wish this were the case, but I'm clearly on a different timeline, because all I see is the government ramping up to take away more rights, the NDAA v2.014 has made it through the House and Senate and now needs only the penstroke of our dear leader to be passed into law early next year. On top of that, regardless of all the RV stuff going around, all I see is the setup of the death of the dollar. 2014 does not look pretty from where I'm sitting :|
I concur with Joey. Just look at the way the United States has "progressed" over the last 200 years:

Started as a Constitutional Republic, the "rule of law" with statesmen fighting to protect individual liberties. Degenerated after Civil War to a Legislative Democracy, where "elected officials" figured out they can buy all the votes they need with free booze and cigarettes. This kept the same, Congressional families in charge, further degenerating to a Congressional Oligarchy, with a puppet President to do the bidding of multinational corporations providing "favors," such as multi-million dollar Hawaiian estates. After all, The United States has the best government that money CAN buy.

As European and Chinese people can testify to, when the same folks have been in charge a long time, they no longer care about the population, only their own self-indulgence of greed and power, becoming corrupted and not giving a dingo's kidney about the people they claim to "represent." To enforce further control, they have to make everything illegal to require "licensing" to collect fees for the "privileges" of staying alive. In response, the victim is rewarded and the individual is punished, leading to more and more "victims" that do less and less, since the government will take care of everything. This continues on until the entire planet becomes an Idiocracy.
Idiocracy (film) wrote:Narrator: The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.
I can see why super-intelligent, pan-dimensional beings would be rushing to Earth to "mass ascend" humanity. :?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:56 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6elt4wmBvg
David Icke: The Vibrational Change

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6elt4wmBvg
I hope for the sake of hoping that he's right, but I'm gonna do the best that I can to prepare myself for as many other possibilities as can be prepared for regardless of said hope. Always have a towel and a contingency plan, and don't panic. That's what I'm living by now :)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:49 am

joeyv23 wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6elt4wmBvg
I hope for the sake of hoping that he's right, but I'm gonna do the best that I can to prepare myself for as many other possibilities as can be prepared for regardless of said hope. Always have a towel and a contingency plan, and don't panic. That's what I'm living by now :)

Yeah, hopium or not, thats the question. For how long have we been told by Wilcock, Icke, Fulford, et al that were on the Cusp of change, like soon, very soon, very very soon... When the sun goes dark, I'll smile and think finally! Until then, its more of the same, wars and division on one hand and the preachers of a New Age on the other...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Lozion wrote:Yeah, hopium or not, thats the question. For how long have we been told by Wilcock, Icke, Fulford, et al that were on the Cusp of change, like soon, very soon, very very soon... When the sun goes dark, I'll smile and think finally! Until then, its more of the same, wars and division on one hand and the preachers of a New Age on the other...
The sun going dark just indicates a change in the magnetic ionization level of the solar system--10 years later, the NWO will be climbing out of their DUMBS with their tanks and battleships, ready to take over rulership of the planet again, by force. Nature can only fix natural problems... humans must fix the human-engineered problems.

Ah, "Hopium," element #118. (In the RS, there are only 117 viable elements, so all you can do is "hope" for 118!)

Regarding Icke and his planetary "truth vibration," come on, now! What is the most conscious and evolved species on Earth? Not the Earth, itself, but humanity. If there is any "vibration" being generated, it is being emitted from human consciousness--YOU!

If anything, it should be called an "ethical ionization," because that is what it is. The more people that realize how backwards everything is, the clearer their psychic world view becomes and the louder that vibration rings--and through resonance, begins to affect others. Just as Larson attributes heat as a property of the atom, "waking up" is a property of human intelligence. And like thermal conduction, it spreads the same way: communication.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:29 pm

The sun going dark just indicates a change in the magnetic ionization level of the solar system--
Yes, but wasn't this ionization change another step in a chain reaction resulting in a "shift to a higher density" or do you not believe in a LoO 4D type schema anymore?
10 years later, the NWO will be climbing out of their DUMBS with their tanks and battleships, ready to take over rulership of the planet again, by force
Can't let that happen.
humans must fix the human-engineered problems.
Better get our act together...fast!
Ah, "Hopium," element #118. (In the RS, there are only 117 viable elements, so all you can do is "hope" for 118!)
:D
Regarding Icke and his planetary "truth vibration," come on, now! What is the most conscious and evolved species on Earth? Not the Earth, itself, but humanity. If there is any "vibration" being generated, it is being emitted from human consciousness--YOU! If anything, it should be called an "ethical ionization," because that is what it is. The more people that realize how backwards everything is, the clearer their psychic world view becomes and the louder that vibration rings--and through resonance, begins to affect others. Just as Larson attributes heat as a property of the atom, "waking up" is a property of human intelligence. And like thermal conduction, it spreads the same way: communication.

Ok but beyond renaming his "theory", the way I understand it that you agree with him in principle but see the source of this change in consciousness not being a cosmic phenomena but rather a collective effort/human evolution with better access to information being the real vector for change?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.