Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage
Re: Ascension

Post by maeghan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:04 pm

daniel wrote: Now that the pressure has been relieved you won't have any more nervous-related issues, and as your curiosity develops, you will begin to see yourself, internally, as very stable (and everyone else will be crazy! :D )

Since you already possess those skills, they don't need to ramp up--psi ability tends to "spread" to new areas first. I think it is Nature's way of handing you a new toolbox full of gadgets, and letting you decide on which ones you need to use. The ones you use most will develop to higher degrees.

And just keep in mind that psionic ability is a tool, for the honorable person.
Wow, i've been following this thread (pretty much all the active on here) ... but this thread has felt strangely familiar and perplexing at the same time. I've also been going over to the antiquatis forum too. The last thread over there that I read earlier today, I actively searched for it.

Tiers and Sub-Densities

I wanted to understand what you were talking about when mentioned vMemes. I feel like that for my whole life, I've been trapped inside my head. I just not did a search over at the spiral dynamics website ... i searched for graves ... and now there's a whole bunch of stuff that i NEED to read.

How can you understand yourself and even relate to yourself when the basis of your thoughts come from a perspective that most people fail to acknowledge. I like to keep things simple, I like to keep language simple too so I've always called that perspective the 'Big Picture' and for me I'm on the outside looking in. I visualize it clearly in my head ... I'm in space looking at everything happening.

Here's something that dawned on me I think for the first time since I've been coming here ... am I the only girl here? If so this does not surprise me.

I think women are targetted more with social programming. They do this because they, 'the programmers', know how detrimental a woman who doesn't 'participate' in the RPG game could be. I'm having a hard time finding the right words to convey my idea ...

here's something else that's caused me to go through life a bit backwards. Most people probably reach Tier3 knowing how they got there. This was me when I was a kid ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 years old. Now, I'm saying Tier3 because after understanding what graduation to Tier2 is like ... I could very well be wrong, but I usually am not. I know things without knowing of them.

I'm being a bit fragmented with my writing and this is possibly due having to shield my thoughts, especially from others, because otherwise ... they would be broken.

This forum, this community here is what I've needed my whole life; but it took me 32 years to find my way here. Before I found my way here though I first paid attention to TV for the first ... well, ok, the second time since I stopped paying attention in 1997. I became fascinated with Ancient Aliens; these were ideas, thoughts, theories I had without reading any books or investigating anything. Ohhh ... so it dawned on me one night while I was watching ... hmmmm ... let's google these guys names that speak on the show.

Ahhh .. so I was drawn to David Wilcock's sight. So then I encountered the Law of One ... it resonated with me in such a way it took me to a place in my consciousness that remains in my subsciounscious because if it had been conscious I would have missed some vital training. I wasn't ready yet to go that place, it scared me a little bit because the idea of 'channeled info' didn't sit well with me. Even though it didn't sit well with me ... the information given did.

As time went by I went from being fascinated with in the information put out, but still feeling uncomfortable with the idea of ascension and moving on to a big fluffy world where all is love and light. I'm really sensitive to light ... I've got light blue eyes so my retina is more exposed to it. Too much light burns. ... hmmmm ... and then, there was hell.

I'm excellent and figuring things out without even thinking. When I think .. I get stuck. I see how things are connected ... it's so obvious to me. I guess ... i'm reaching out ... i'm trying to connect with you guys here. I feel like I always get overlooked. Life for me has been almost unbearable, but the fact that I'm still trucking along is proof as to how strong I am even though it appears to other people that I'm weak, because they see me cry out in pain.

So the statement I made above formatted like so I wanted to suggest to you that if you went to my blog and read an article I posted titled "My Testimony'. It's long, it's sad, most people that have responded to me after reading it ... even my husband were overwhelmed with sympathy. I don't like sympothy .. i don't want sympathy ... I love everyone, I love myself ... so the last thing I want is for other people to 'feel for me' .. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. But people see what they see with me ... they don't understand me, i'm an orange in a apple orchard. I can see that everyone looks at me funny ... but I don't understand why because I'm the type of person that will sacrifice my own needs for other people's needs. You see I'm an orange but I don't know it; because, since when do fruit check to see how they look in a mirror?

Well ... there's a funny thing with the domain that I decided to use as just my blog ... 'years prior ...'. It was the best band name I had until I recently found a better fit for the purpose of the band, 'Lilly Wave'. (It's kind of like Nine Inch Nails, if you want to understand my reasoning for this ask me.) I've been on a journey which I wrongly called a mission since 2005 to write and record an album and basically play all the parts in my own band ... because the only thing in this world that matters is music. Or maybe it's that music has the ability to move matter yet it does so without any physical force. Back in November of 2007 I was hanging out with my best friends roomate and good friend. I looked up to him and he has to this day been one of the only people I've met in 'real life' that has given me a chance, gotten to know me ... that I highly respect but also look up to because he's broken through and made a career doing music. Well, anywho .. we were talking about something I can't even remember except this: he stopped me mid sentence and said, that's it .. that's your band name ... and I said 'years prior ...'

now, IT ALL MAKES SENSE ... but it just didn't seem to fit until I decided back in September that the only way I could move on and let go of some things would be to 'let it all out' ... so i let it all out ... the syncronocities now, especially while writing this post is almost as mind blowing as the syncronocity that happened in 2005 that literally changed the course of my life. (Who would ever thought that going to see a Nine Inch Nails concert would be where a miracle happened. )

So, I write all of this here ... because it just seems right. Plato and the concepts he get across through dialogue, when sometimes the concepts conveyed are unrelated to topic being discussed. This makes me think of the only 'lyriccs' i've written in my little black journal ... 'i met-a-phor who eight the one who was two be'

i guess it boils down to this .. i could easily spend the rest of my life being an uncommited investigator .. or maybe it would be better said like this: an investigator commited to the investigation ... but up until this point in my life, at age 33 .. i've been fighting so hard to just be me, much less survive. I don't have a job, I don't hang out with anyone, I've got my husband ... my room mate, and my best friend ... none of them are interested in the topics we discuss here. I don't participate in the disussions as much as I would like to ... words .. they are so pesky. To top it all ... the insanity I see everyday it gets me down ... because i've lived mostly inside of my head my whole life .. because i've had no friends to relate to. It's like the people are so mesmerized by the reflections on the cave they are telling me to shut up, call me 'rude', or just ignore me .. when all i want to do is tell them that they will have a better understanding of the story if they step outside of the cave and see what's projecting the images, or shadows.

Oh, there is one conscioushugs member ;) that has visited my site ... made a comment on 'My Testimony' and if you see who it is you'll discover that as scatterbrained as I may come across (because even I view myself as scatterbrained, it makes me laugh), I always come full circle.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 pm

maeghan wrote:Wow, i've been following this thread (pretty much all the active on here) ... but this thread has felt strangely familiar and perplexing at the same time. I've also been going over to the antiquatis forum too. The last thread over there that I read earlier today, I actively searched for it.

Tiers and Sub-Densities

I wanted to understand what you were talking about when mentioned vMemes. I feel like that for my whole life, I've been trapped inside my head. I just not did a search over at the spiral dynamics website ... i searched for graves ... and now there's a whole bunch of stuff that i NEED to read.
I did a summary of the vMemes, based on Ken Wilber's descriptions, here:
Spiral Dynamics vMeme Descriptions (Ken Wilber)

It's just a brief description, relating the vMeme concept to that of subdensities, but people have found it helpful as a starting point.
maeghan wrote:Here's something that dawned on me I think for the first time since I've been coming here ... am I the only girl here? If so this does not surprise me.
Having had the Antiquatis forum for over 20 years (in various forms), I have found that women tend to be primarily "lurkers," because they are afraid of what people might think of them if they post something that is "wrong." Not surprising, after reading the "comments" section on YouTube videos. We've had some really excellent women posters on Antiquatis in the past (such as Vuyiswa). But is does seem that the "Seekers" tend to be predominantly men.
maeghan wrote:I think women are targetted more with social programming. They do this because they, 'the programmers', know how detrimental a woman who doesn't 'participate' in the RPG game could be. I'm having a hard time finding the right words to convey my idea ...
The programming is probably related to marketing and spending habits, as women continue to be the providers for the family and do all the shopping.
maeghan wrote:here's something else that's caused me to go through life a bit backwards. Most people probably reach Tier3 knowing how they got there. This was me when I was a kid ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 years old. Now, I'm saying Tier3 because after understanding what graduation to Tier2 is like ... I could very well be wrong, but I usually am not. I know things without knowing of them.
There are 6 levels to Tier 2, as well. The Spiral Dynamics studies have only identified people to the 3rd vMeme of Tier 2 (coral). It is currently unknown if there IS a Tier 3, or what properties it would have.
maeghan wrote:I became fascinated with Ancient Aliens; these were ideas, thoughts, theories I had without reading any books or investigating anything.
Technically, being a 6000-year old Annunaki hybrid descendent, you ARE an "ancient alien!" (Sorry, just a bit of Neanderthal humor...!)
maeghan wrote:I guess ... i'm reaching out ... i'm trying to connect with you guys here. I feel like I always get overlooked. Life for me has been almost unbearable, but the fact that I'm still trucking along is proof as to how strong I am even though it appears to other people that I'm weak, because they see me cry out in pain.
If you want to reach out to "you gals here," I can create a forum specifically for that purpose and give you moderation of it. I recognize that women communicate differently then men, and perhaps a women's forum for the discussion of Homo Sapiens Ethicus might be beneficial. Let me know.
maeghan wrote:I can see that everyone looks at me funny ... but I don't understand why because I'm the type of person that will sacrifice my own needs for other people's needs. You see I'm an orange but I don't know it; because, since when do fruit check to see how they look in a mirror?
You're not the only one that gets funny looks... have you seen some of the topics I write about on Antiquatis?? I've had people that wanted to burn me at the stake!

Is this your post you were referring to? http://yearsprior.com/2013/10/my-testimony/

At least you're not a "fruitarian!" Just because you made a choice to live in rapport with others rather than beat them with a stick, doesn't mean you BELONG in the same orchard with the rotten apples. You remind me of the story of the ugly duckling--was actually something beautiful, when taken in the proper context.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:35 am

daniel wrote: But now you're going to find that you have a LOT of extra "room to think," and curiosity will take over. Since you can see past the walls and view the larger system (Systemic valuing), you'll start to soak up knowledge--but don't believe what's out there; look at the data and come to your own conclusions. Once you start to assemble a systemic world view (Weltenschauung), then you'll also find that FEAR goes away, because you only fear what you do not understand. That is a really big door-opener.
It was part of my "mission" to help others overcome fear by learning how to apply love. I'm hoping it doesn't get me into trouble, but I'm already fearless. I actually called a police officer a domestic terrorist and threatened to file a formal complaint as such a couple of months ago... I was riding with a friend who had a small amount of marijuana on him, and upon seeing blue lights, I decided to use it as a "let's see how well I can create my own reality" test. He threatened my friend with a K9 (literally threatened to have the dog bite him even though he was cooperating) and jail, and gave the option to become a criminal informant in order not to go to jail that day. I told him that what he was doing, applying fear in order to get his desired result, was terrorism. He didn't take that very well and screamed and fumed, ready to take me to jail, but I calmly stood my ground and talked him down. Neither of us went to jail that day, and my friend didn't have to become a C.I. in order to stay out of trouble. It just went away (as was the original intention)

I lost most of the fear I had been holding sometime last year when I had my first conscious O/IBE. Experiencing a consciously induced astral projection, after having worked at making it happen for months, made me very bold.
daniel wrote: The people that write definitions for "honor" usually don't understand what it is. It is difficult to describe, but the way I see it, is that an "honorable person" is one whom has taken their place as an active participant in the evolution of consciousness.
I honestly couldn't tell you how they defined honor, as I dumped the definition as soon as I felt I didn't need it anymore (immediately after being tested on it in basic). Instead of thinking about how it was defined, I've been assimilating into my current conscious awareness the feeling that was present during the final night of boot camp, after having gone through the scenario of saving an attacked and sinking ship, fighting fires, moving ammo, and treating injured shipmates, just to name a few of the things we did. At the end of the long night, we were formed up and our Recruit hats were replaced with Navy hats. It's something else, feeling the energy of nearly 800 people all having just completed (for most of us) one of the most intense experiences of our lives to date, I couldn't help but shed a tear or 4. I felt honor in that moment. For me, there's a sense of pride to it, in knowing that one is capable of more than what was originally thought possible. There's also a sense of responsibility. No matter what the situation, in that moment we knew, that when called upon for help in any way, we would rise to the task and succeed because there is no other option. I feel like this applies now because as far as evolving consciousness goes, I see no other alternative than to succeed.
daniel wrote: You must have Aquarius somewhere in your astrology... the sign of the rebel!
I'm a Gemini, my North Node's in Aquarius... still working on learning and understanding my chart.
daniel wrote:Those are P4 skills, which means you probably reached this level in a prior incarnation. That would probably explain your problem with authority (already seen that "system") and the breakdown issue--still had the cover too tight on the boiling pot.
P4.. is that a government/military designation? Any resources where I might be able to look into this further?
daniel wrote:And just keep in mind that psionic ability is a tool, for the honorable person.
*Tips hat* Duly noted :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Foxfire
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Foxfire » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 am

Maeghan, I'm a female who has been lurking here for months. Why don't I post? I feel I don't have anything to contribute. It seems I'm not one of the "cool kids."
I live a pretty mundane life. Run a small business with my husband, play with my Collies, worry about my weight and our aged mothers, despise housework, write novels, and spend too much time reading blogs and listening to web radio. Yeah, I guess you could say I've always been a little odd or nerdy, but I managed to fit in without being a complete social outcast. I have some close friends, but I' mostly enjoy solitude.
My mother in law is clairvoyant, but is afraid of it. Runs in her family though my husband isn't into it. My brother is an alien abductee, and the Air Force must have played with his head but he isn't sure. He claims he has hybrid star children out there. It has damaged his life to some extent. I'm probably one of the few people who believe him and only considered him eccentric, not necessarily a raving lunatic. As for me? Never seen a UFO to my knowledge though I did have a fun dream about energetic-looking beings who landed in a scout craft and seemed to be friendly. I invited them into my home where they met my dogs.
I don't see auras, consciously perceive energy, move things around with my will, or any of that cool stuff. Never tried mind altering drugs unless you include alcohol, nor smoked weed. I can't stand tobacco smoke. Probably I'm a little empathic, because I don't enjoy being around crowds and sometimes do know things without knowing them, but that's all I can claim. When people talk about how "everybody" has to feel the changes going on or they're brain dead, but to me it's just another day at the office, it makes me feel inadequate. Maybe left behind the wrong door or just brain dead like they imply.
Some of the folks here seem so far ahead that I wonder if we'd even relate if we met face to face. So... I lurk.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:02 am

Foxfire, you're just another volunteer here (some call them incarnates). There's lots and lots of these so it's nothing unique nor exclusive.
http://www.miraclesandinspiration.com/d ... nnon3.html

I've met a few and can even spot the stereotypes - angel, elemental, starperson, mage/wizard/white witch, fairy, dragon/paladin types. Could have sworn I met an incarnated leprechaun this summer.
Look up ET 101.
Doreen Virtue's "Realm of the Earth Angels" if you want to learn of the different realms
Enjoy the show.
Just wait until you all are activated.
It'll be all the WTFs and OMGs you can think of, all rolled into one.
Many will be going home and it won't be long now.
Those from the fae realm will remain.... and perhaps some others.

Yeah, I might use manly monikers but I don't necessarily have the cojones, the size of which I like to broadcast :)

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Foxfire wrote:Maeghan, I'm a female who has been lurking here for months. Why don't I post? I feel I don't have anything to contribute. It seems I'm not one of the "cool kids."
I live a pretty mundane life. Run a small business with my husband, play with my Collies, worry about my weight and our aged mothers, despise housework, write novels, and spend too much time reading blogs and listening to web radio. Yeah, I guess you could say I've always been a little odd or nerdy, but I managed to fit in without being a complete social outcast. I have some close friends, but I' mostly enjoy solitude.
My mother in law is clairvoyant, but is afraid of it. Runs in her family though my husband isn't into it. My brother is an alien abductee, and the Air Force must have played with his head but he isn't sure. He claims he has hybrid star children out there. It has damaged his life to some extent. I'm probably one of the few people who believe him and only considered him eccentric, not necessarily a raving lunatic. As for me? Never seen a UFO to my knowledge though I did have a fun dream about energetic-looking beings who landed in a scout craft and seemed to be friendly. I invited them into my home where they met my dogs.
I don't see auras, consciously perceive energy, move things around with my will, or any of that cool stuff. Never tried mind altering drugs unless you include alcohol, nor smoked weed. I can't stand tobacco smoke. Probably I'm a little empathic, because I don't enjoy being around crowds and sometimes do know things without knowing them, but that's all I can claim. When people talk about how "everybody" has to feel the changes going on or they're brain dead, but to me it's just another day at the office, it makes me feel inadequate. Maybe left behind the wrong door or just brain dead like they imply.
Some of the folks here seem so far ahead that I wonder if we'd even relate if we met face to face. So... I lurk.
You would be surprised how many of us feel similar in many ways. Personally, I regularly embarrass myself by saying what I think. But because the people here are so great, they're gentle on me and help me see things from another perspective.

I'm more afraid of being stuck where I am than I am afraid of looking mundane, clueless, or just not one of the crowd. Look at the amazing people on these forums. How awesome opportunity it is to bounce my thoughts and feelings off them and learn. Not sure anyone here has 'superpowers', but we sure like to understand how it works and try things out. Sometimes we get results, sometimes we don't. But its fun nonetheless.

You might underestimate the value of your own perspectives. We would love to hear more from you. :)

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:47 pm

soldierhugsmember,

you never cease to surprise me :)

Foxfire
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Foxfire » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Thanks, guys!
I'm familiar with Dolores Cannon's work, but don't fit in there exactly. I would be a first waver by her lights. My daughter, a second waver, and she does kind of fit the profile. She's a very happy, positive spirit, very social and I would say spiritual.
I have read ET 101. My brother says he met the lady who wrote it. I thought it was wonderful but my husband didn't "get" it.
Wilcock started me on Drake, but he turned me off more and more, then when he and Keenan make up ridiculous lies about the "former OPPT" crowd, I decided they were not worth following any more. I've found much to like about Julian Wells and Andrew Bartzis. They seem very tuned in. Julian and I share a birthday, both Virgos.
Tolec used to be great, but so much disagreement about what he is saying has come forth. Besides, not many of his predictions seem to have manifested.
So much disagreement in general. It's very confusing.
I've about decided to just sit back and watch, not invest so much energy into trying to figure things out, and as y'all say, watch she show unfold.
My brother is about the only person I can discuss the more far out stuff with without people looking at me as though I've sprouted a second head.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm

bruce wrote: If you want to reach out to "you gals here," I can create a forum specifically for that purpose and give you moderation of it. I recognize that women communicate differently then men, and perhaps a women's forum for the discussion of Homo Sapiens Ethicus might be beneficial. Let me know.
:) ... no, I'm not reaching out to the gals, I'm reaching out to anyone who chooses to listen. I think a forum for us gals might just be a good thing. It could be 'safe zone' in a way.

I have to say, I read your response to my post and was rather taken back. You, Daniel, and LoneBear have earned my respect. There's a lot more that I want to say ... but at the moment my mind is out of order; I need to get some sleep.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes, sit back and watch.
The truth is flooding out and no matter how hard they try to hold it back, the dam is going to burst.
I expect this show will be spectacular.
The things I'm interested in are totally way out and the only person I can talk to about these weird topics is my daughter (when she comes home from uni).
But I am friendly with people on the internet who experience these things I read about.
I just know unusual people.