Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: The Gypsies / LM's

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:42 am

deepfsh wrote:
daniel wrote:I've been contacting some of the old gang, to see what they know about "soul traps." Getting some interesting references back; will report when I get some more pieces.
I forgot to ask you about this - any news yet?
LoneBear is part of the "old gang," and he has come up with a rather interesting theory on "soul traps," posted on the Antiquatis forum: Soul Traps and Soul Hunters
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Re: Ascension

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 pm

I haven't posted in a long while, and this will be a bit long winded, but I'd like to share some of my experience of this past year with you guys, because if anyone will understand it, it's the people in this forum.

For the majority of this past year, I allowed myself to be sucked into the New (c)Age religion, promoting love and light to the highest degree that was possible for me. And I was successful in fully converting probably 15-20 other people. Over the past two weeks I've woken up again. Before this year I was very into Daniel's work, and promoting it for people that were looking to wake up, and once I was sucked into the Light v Dark, I was given the feeling that conscioushugs was not for me. Now I know why.

I feel that my dip into the duality pool was very necessary. I needed to find my way out of it and I feel that now I have. All year long I've been trying to help people be able to cope with our reality by teaching them ways to be constantly happy. Happy happy, joy, joy,.... what a laugh. I was following "new scriptures" dictated by Sananda/Jesus that give a different view of what's happened to us, and while I do feel there is truth in it, I see it now for what it is. A tool to keep people enslaved. On thanksgiving day I read a channeling from Ashtar who is supposedly working closely with Sananda towards our ascension, and it went to great lengths trying to have the reader give so much thanks to Sananda for all the work he did here as Jesus to the point where it was obvious to me that it was a call for supplication. I was disillusioned and it sucked... or so I thought. Funny word 'disillusioned' It happens when someone reads or experiences something outside of the script of the matrix hologram, literally being dis-illusioned... and now I know it's a GOOD thing.

Shortly after reading that channeling I read DW's latest article which as I'm sure many of you know was very not substantial and saw in the comments a link to Cameron Day's papers explaining the false light paradigm and how the "good" guys are just trying to perpetuate the matrix because they get so much energy from us, and they enjoy the power. After that the illusion fell to pieces. I had only been allowing half of myself to exist. Any 'negative' thought would be instantly deemed as "bad" and then I would try to work to change it to a more loving thought form. I'm a nut who's active on FB, and much of what I learn gets posted there. When the illusion crumbled I immediately publicly apologized for having perpetuated a falsehood and leading others down the same path. Many who are 'of the light' responded immediately with things like "slow down, breathe" showing signs of concern that I had lost my marbles. Many of those lightworkers probably see this change in me as "evil" but I know now that it's only a matter of their perception, and I could care less. I understand now that it is not "wrong" of me to imagine defending myself as I was self conditioned to believe. I see now how the suppression of urges like sex, and hunger for food are not 'bad'. I am a sovereign being directly connected to the infinite source and there is no authority over me anymore.

Next, I find myself back at conscioushugs, reading the latest two papers that couldn't have been more timely for me, and the pieces started to fall together. I know there are still pieces to this puzzle to be worked out, but I rest assured knowing that it'll be worked out. And not because some "lord" or "master" gives me the right tools to do it with, but because I have the tools myself to figure out my view of this reality. Many may perceive this change in me as a complete 180, but if anything (and everything) I've done a 90. I'm a being existing in a matrix reality whos principles are duality and competition. As a being of free will, above all else, everything in my experience is a choice, and everything external is a tool to make choices with. So my choice now is to not play by the matrix rules. I refuse to be told what to do or how to do it. I am not choosing light over dark, I'm choosing not to choose. The best way I can explain this personal change is this. I hate love. I love hate. I hate hate. I love love. And after typing that just now I'm remembering how to factor polynomials lol. I'm using both sides of my brain now, not just going with a feeling, but putting a feeling to the test of logic before deciding to accept it. The information here in conscioushugs is logically and intuitively sound.

After having read the latest paper, and thinking back to LoneBears post in Antiquatis about his experiences with potato head watchers, I've realized that I also deal with similar entities. In my dreamscape, they come across as police. They have been trying to keep me afraid, but I'm learning how to make them leave me alone. The dark beings are easy to deal with... just apply love. The light buggers are harder to deal with but here's the solution I've developed for myself. I have created a bubble/egg around myself of the pure light, true light that makes me.. me. If a dark being comes into my bubbles sphere of awareness, it gets a wave of love... something along the lines of "Aawwwe it's trying to scare me, that's so cwoot" They don't like that. If a light being comes into my sphere of awareness with intention of taking my energy, the sphere shows it it's worst fear. The matrix reality shutting off. I envision it to be like an uncooked egg, the daulistic reality we live in being the yolk. The yolk does it's best to hold itself together. I envision the prong of a fork piercing the yolk and when the prong is pulled out, the yolk starts to follow, a small stream at first, but as more escapes the membrane that held the yolk together, more and more yolk substance flows out until eventually the membrane cannot contain it anymore and it spills out, merging with the rest of the egg.

In the past 3 days I've had to deal with these 'matrix police' when I try to pull up my holodeck Arch, and while they try to get me to battle them, I stand my ground and tell them to leave. Kind of a "these are not the droids you are looking for" intention. The interaction is lessening, but I expect they'll try again, and when they do, I'm ready.

The thing I'm trying to wrap my head around now is... A) if we can turn the holodeck off, does the program continue outside of our awareness? i.e. do we have to 'die' in order to shut it off, or would there still be a 'me' here in the program continuing on while the conscious part jumps off the side of the coin? B) As per our status as being unlimited, once we remove any implants or rebuke any contracts we made in order to come into the yolk of this program, do we then begin to truly manifest multidimensional abilities such as teleportation and flight. I've been around the sun 24 times in this incarnation and have decided that when I grow up I want to teach Jumper school :)

Going back to finish up Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics, in conjunction with rereading through all of the papers here, and will probably revisit Robert Monroe's trilogy with new eyes. These are the tools I choose to help me better understand this "real"ity and work to move beyond it. Thank you Daniel for your diligent work, and to all those who hang out in the forums and lend their perspectives and experience and resources. It brings me great pleasure to know that there are people out there that are trying to get it too.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:44 pm

joeyv23 wrote:I haven't posted in a long while, and this will be a bit long winded, but I'd like to share some of my experience of this past year with you guys, because if anyone will understand it, it's the people in this forum.
This is probably one of the best posts I've ever read on the internet. Welcome to Tier 2 of the Magnum Opus!

Disillusionment (and you're right--good word choice) is a necessary part of growth. Without it, in a system that answers all our questions we have no reason to change. And change is required for growth.

I, too, have "been there, done that" but you've got a 10-year head start on where I was (I had looped around about 34 times before I "got it.") So let me point out some of the things that you're going to run in to, now that you're back on the Great Path...

The techniques used by both the dark and light require that they control your path--where your mind is allowed to go and explore. They can do this through two, effective means: repulsion (walls, blocks) and attraction (typically love). You've seen through the attraction, but I can guarantee you that they will have placed some walls in your psyche, to keep you from seeing too far (in hopes that you will return "to the fold," like any good religion).
joeyv23 wrote:All year long I've been trying to help people be able to cope with our reality by teaching them ways to be constantly happy. Happy happy, joy, joy,.... what a laugh.
ROFL!
joeyv23 wrote:and now I know it's a GOOD thing.
You and LoneBear share something in common now... his trauma at the hospital also turned out to be a GOOD thing. It can be quite the eye opener.
joeyv23 wrote:Many of those lightworkers probably see this change in me as "evil" but I know now that it's only a matter of their perception, and I could care less.
Now that's the right attitude! You may want to do some reading on a psychology known as Spiral Dynamics, discovered by Clare Graves but made popular by Ken Wilber. It documents a system known as "valuing Memes" (or vMemes) that are specific ways in which we "value" (a world view). He breaks these vMemes into two groups, Tier 1 being the rivalry system of "I'm right and everyone else is wrong," and Tier 2 being the rapport of "oh, everything fits together, doesn't it?"

The New Age is the "green" vMeme, and is normally the last one people must address in Tier 1--by getting disillusioned with the system--before they can make that quantum jump to Tier 2. The first stage of Tier 2 is the "yellow" or Systemic valuing system, where one starts to see how connected everything is. Dewey Larson was a "yellow" thinker, which is why the Reciprocal System is so good at showing the connections between things, like space and time. The RS2 folks are the next stage past Larson, the "turquoise" or Holistic valuing, which is seeing beyond the system, to the "whole." That's why RS2 is more metaphysical than Larson's physical universe. The metaphysical side is the cosmic influence on the material, that RS2 incorporates.

The first challenge you're going to have, now that you've moved to Tier 2, is "yellow thinking" where you will start to see how things are connected into larger systems. It will be quite the "rush" to see things start making sense, where before they appeared totally disjointed. Keep in mind that this is but the first step on a new, more comprehensive path. I guess you could say that you "ascended" to Tier 2, as an act of will--no ETs involved!
joeyv23 wrote:I see now how the suppression of urges like sex, and hunger for food are not 'bad'. I am a sovereign being directly connected to the infinite source and there is no authority over me anymore.
Never forget that more freedom means more responsibility, and with responsibility comes duty--and honor. You will be personally responsible for what you do, or what you FAIL to do, when you know it is required of you. It is much like the old Code of Chivalry--learn what "honor" is.

BTW, that "connection to the infinite source"... a connection is still a chain that limits your freedom. You may not see it now, but eventually, you'll see that you don't need it, no more than a baby needs the umbilical cord to the mother. (It's a left-over from that New Age programming.)
joeyv23 wrote:And not because some "lord" or "master" gives me the right tools to do it with, but because I have the tools myself to figure out my view of this reality. Many may perceive this change in me as a complete 180, but if anything (and everything) I've done a 90.
I'm really impressed... by just the way you phrase things, I can see you've stuck your head through the veil of the Universe and seen things for yourself, like the old Alchemists did. It is good that you document it, here and on FB. It is an important transition, and since you're in "new territory" now, I will warn you that things can get a bit frustrating at times, because you don't have many landmarks yet and can get lost. That will bring up the desire to return to the old ways, as "security." Remember what you feel, now. You should make a video of yourself talking about this, as a message to you in the future. You may need it. "Unexplored" is fun at the start, until you get lost a few times... helpful to have a landmark where you entered the landscape.
joeyv23 wrote:I have created a bubble/egg around myself of the pure light, true light that makes me.. me. If a dark being comes into my bubbles sphere of awareness, it gets a wave of love... something along the lines of "Aawwwe it's trying to scare me, that's so cwoot" They don't like that. If a light being comes into my sphere of awareness with intention of taking my energy, the sphere shows it it's worst fear. The matrix reality shutting off.
A word of advice... don't try to disconnect from the Matrix. Do like Neo and LoneBear did... learn how to use the tools available on the holodeck--first internally, then externally.

Tier 2, because it is "systemic," will also trigger some advanced psionic ability. Don't be afraid of it. It starts off subtly, normally with precognition and being able to "hear" someone's intentions (not a voice; you'll just "know" what they are going to do/say). Use it, and allow it to evolve. But as you start sensing the external world through the senses of 3D time, you will find the need for "privacy" at times. Hikes in Nature are good, and learn how to take your bubble of light and turn it into a "zero room" (from Doctor Who), that you can use to block outside influences and give you that solitude. Solitude is like sleep for the psionic skills; they need some rest and rejuvenation at times.
joeyv23 wrote:In the past 3 days I've had to deal with these 'matrix police' when I try to pull up my holodeck Arch, and while they try to get me to battle them, I stand my ground and tell them to leave. Kind of a "these are not the droids you are looking for" intention. The interaction is lessening, but I expect they'll try again, and when they do, I'm ready.
Try telling them that they are "unnecessary" now; thank them for their service, and move on to something new.
joeyv23 wrote:The thing I'm trying to wrap my head around now is... A) if we can turn the holodeck off, does the program continue outside of our awareness? i.e. do we have to 'die' in order to shut it off, or would there still be a 'me' here in the program continuing on while the conscious part jumps off the side of the coin?
You may want to post that question on Antiquatis, as LB has done a lot with that.
joeyv23 wrote:B) As per our status as being unlimited, once we remove any implants or rebuke any contracts we made in order to come into the yolk of this program, do we then begin to truly manifest multidimensional abilities such as teleportation and flight. I've been around the sun 24 times in this incarnation and have decided that when I grow up I want to teach Jumper school :)
I'll let you in on a secret... you'll get the ability as soon as you no longer desire the ability.
joeyv23 wrote:i.e. do we have to 'die' in order to shut it off, or would there still be a 'me' here in the program continuing on while the conscious part jumps off the side of the coin? Going back to finish up Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics, in conjunction with rereading through all of the papers here, and will probably revisit Robert Monroe's trilogy with new eyes. These are the tools I choose to help me better understand this "real"ity and work to move beyond it. Thank you Daniel for your diligent work, and to all those who hang out in the forums and lend their perspectives and experience and resources. It brings me great pleasure to know that there are people out there that are trying to get it too.
I'm glad to see such a positive influence on your evolution of consciousness. Keep on going--the journey is just starting!

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm

daniel wrote: This is probably one of the best posts I've ever read on the internet. Welcome to Tier 2 of the Magnum Opus!
Thanks! I'm enjoying this new fuller sensation of liberation, very glad to have had a breakthrough!
daniel wrote: Disillusionment (and you're right--good word choice) is a necessary part of growth. Without it, in a system that answers all our questions we have no reason to change. And change is required for growth.
Another concept that I'm trying to work my heart/mind around is that of being 'at peace'. If the entire population of Earth were 'at peace', gosh wouldn't we be a stagnant bunch?! Now I feel the calmness and security that comes from feeling 'at peace' but I've decided that it's going take active participation, not sitting around smiling at everything. That feeling from being a light worker is intoxicating! And now I'm detoxing from the high. Perhaps 'centered' may be a better way to label this feeling? "At peace" now leaves a stale taste in my mouth. Maybe I'll just drop the labels altogether and simply BE :)
daniel wrote: Now that's the right attitude! You may want to do some reading on a psychology known as Spiral Dynamics, discovered by Clare Graves but made popular by Ken Wilber. It documents a system known as "valuing Memes" (or vMemes) that are specific ways in which we "value" (a world view). He breaks these vMemes into two groups, Tier 1 being the rivalry system of "I'm right and everyone else is wrong," and Tier 2 being the rapport of "oh, everything fits together, doesn't it?"

The New Age is the "green" vMeme, and is normally the last one people must address in Tier 1--by getting disillusioned with the system--before they can make that quantum jump to Tier 2. The first stage of Tier 2 is the "yellow" or Systemic valuing system, where one starts to see how connected everything is. Dewey Larson was a "yellow" thinker, which is why the Reciprocal System is so good at showing the connections between things, like space and time. The RS2 folks are the next stage past Larson, the "turquoise" or Holistic valuing, which is seeing beyond the system, to the "whole." That's why RS2 is more metaphysical than Larson's physical universe. The metaphysical side is the cosmic influence on the material, that RS2 incorporates.

The first challenge you're going to have, now that you've moved to Tier 2, is "yellow thinking" where you will start to see how things are connected into larger systems. It will be quite the "rush" to see things start making sense, where before they appeared totally disjointed. Keep in mind that this is but the first step on a new, more comprehensive path. I guess you could say that you "ascended" to Tier 2, as an act of will--no ETs involved!
Will be looking into this tonight, thanks for the material! And "quite a rush" is thus far an understatement. The first couple of days after the glass broke, I refused to talk about anything outside of mundane because things were linking up, and all I could do was standby and let the pieces fall where they would. And they're still falling into place, slowly but surely!
daniel wrote: Never forget that more freedom means more responsibility, and with responsibility comes duty--and honor. You will be personally responsible for what you do, or what you FAIL to do, when you know it is required of you. It is much like the old Code of Chivalry--learn what "honor" is.
That's one of the big things I'm working on at present, reworking my sense of ethics and morality, and trying to pull from my experiences in the USN on how to fit honor into it all.

{sidenote.. I was in the Nuclear Power training pipeline as a mechanic, made it into power school, decided I didn't fit in, (I have a real issue with authority) had a nervous breakdown, was diagnosed with an "adjustment disorder" and stationed on a ship that didn't move as a conventional mechanic. After six months of sweeping and painting handwheels for all sorts and sizes of valves, I asked my Captain for an early out. Honorable discharge after 2 years and an ok understanding of accepted conventional nuclear mechanics.. can't say as it was too horribly awful :D }
daniel wrote: BTW, that "connection to the infinite source"... a connection is still a chain that limits your freedom. You may not see it now, but eventually, you'll see that you don't need it, no more than a baby needs the umbilical cord to the mother. (It's a left-over from that New Age programming.)
Thanks for that, it clicked instantly when I read this.
daniel wrote: I'm really impressed... by just the way you phrase things, I can see you've stuck your head through the veil of the Universe and seen things for yourself, like the old Alchemists did. It is good that you document it, here and on FB. It is an important transition, and since you're in "new territory" now, I will warn you that things can get a bit frustrating at times, because you don't have many landmarks yet and can get lost. That will bring up the desire to return to the old ways, as "security." Remember what you feel, now. You should make a video of yourself talking about this, as a message to you in the future. You may need it. "Unexplored" is fun at the start, until you get lost a few times... helpful to have a landmark where you entered the landscape.
Thanks for that too :)
daniel wrote: A word of advice... don't try to disconnect from the Matrix. Do like Neo and LoneBear did... learn how to use the tools available on the holodeck--first internally, then externally.
In the back of my mind I know this is how it has to be. Still interesting to think about what lies beyond, but I'll leave that for it's place down the road and focus more on what I have on my plate now, which is assimilating the information I've taken in thus far, in context of this new perspective, and start working more actively in the temporal realm. Before I was simply flying around, practicing telekinesis and elemental work when I realized I was in time/space. Fun as all that was, now I'm ready to tackle RS and RS2 and start applying them more to what goes on while I'm out(in) and about.
daniel wrote: Tier 2, because it is "systemic," will also trigger some advanced psionic ability. Don't be afraid of it. It starts off subtly, normally with precognition and being able to "hear" someone's intentions (not a voice; you'll just "know" what they are going to do/say). Use it, and allow it to evolve. But as you start sensing the external world through the senses of 3D time, you will find the need for "privacy" at times. Hikes in Nature are good, and learn how to take your bubble of light and turn it into a "zero room" (from Doctor Who), that you can use to block outside influences and give you that solitude. Solitude is like sleep for the psionic skills; they need some rest and rejuvenation at times.
So what happens if I already have some psionic ability? I'm naturally empathic, can "hear intentions", am telepathic with small children and animals, and can dissipate or increase the size of clouds in the sky... is this potentially about to ramp up?
daniel wrote: Try telling them that they are "unnecessary" now; thank them for their service, and move on to something new.
I like this, it's much more diplomatic than I've been since I'm only just now coming off the righteous fury at having been tricked. (Even thought I know it was self imposed... guess I was mad at myself) I've forgiven, now it's time to let it go 'in peace' yeah?
daniel wrote: You may want to post that question on Antiquatis, as LB has done a lot with that.
Roger Wilco
daniel wrote: I'll let you in on a secret... you'll get the ability as soon as you no longer desire the ability.
..... damnit!! LOL
daniel wrote: I'm glad to see such a positive influence on your evolution of consciousness. Keep on going--the journey is just starting!
Thanks again! I'm excited at having reached this point, I can only imagine what's in store further down the path.... but maybe I won't, and will just take it in stride when I get there :)

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:22 am

So what happens if I already have some psionic ability? I'm naturally empathic, can "hear intentions", am telepathic with small children and animals, and can dissipate or increase the size of clouds in the sky... is this potentially about to ramp up?
Got my answer to that, did a few guessing game experiments, and my accuracy is way up! Just gotta remember to take it all as it comes and not impatiently rush everything as was my nature before... it's still in there but I'm learning to focus that energy into self educating and allowing the heart/mind to digest what it can at the pace that it does. And thanks for the heads up on Spiral Dynamics, very simple to understand, and very easily relatible on an individual basis, as well as seeing how it fits into the broader picture of cities/countries/society-at-large.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:07 am

daniel wrote:It is an important transition, and since you're in "new territory" now, I will warn you that things can get a bit frustrating at times, because you don't have many landmarks yet and can get lost. That will bring up the desire to return to the old ways, as "security."
I'm still struggling with this. Harder for me to let go completely - more so than I thought. I have to admit its DAMN scary at times and catch myself doing the security thing.
daniel wrote:I'll let you in on a secret... you'll get the ability as soon as you no longer desire the ability.
Does that have something to do with some form of internal or subconscious rivalry that prevents the right things from clicking into place? I'm really chewing on some of the comments u made about the rivalry stuff and your implied recommendation on not going that way if I am more interested in the rapport-based path.

What does help me let go of desires like this is understanding WHY I want abilities like this, and then realize that the reasons why can be addressed through a multitude of other ways

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:57 am

Hi Joeyv

I know that I was also like so back in 2009-2011 since then have had better view of things also Cameron Days post helped me to further understand these things.
daniel wrote:The techniques used by both the dark and light require that they control your path--where your mind is allowed to go and explore.
Reading this instantly brought one scene from my dream dont remember how long ago though. So the scene went like this I was walking this road and on the left side of the road was some dog or dogs following me around and keeping me on the road and if I tried to go to the left side into the woods the dogs would attack me. So this is quite likely the "scare tactics" they use for us to stay on the RIGHT side.
infinity wrote:I'm still struggling with this. Harder for me to let go completely - more so than I thought. I have to admit its DAMN scary at times and catch myself doing the security thing.
Like the whole universe everything is a big process so its just the scales that change and differ the speed how changes occur to oneselves. This is why I like to say that you need to raise the "bar" to jump over it. Although this requires more energy and effort also harder landing, still it works faster if you want. I think this is good analogy simple and compact.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:54 am

Ilkka wrote: Reading this instantly brought one scene from my dream dont remember how long ago though. So the scene went like this I was walking this road and on the left side of the road was some dog or dogs following me around and keeping me on the road and if I tried to go to the left side into the woods the dogs would attack me. So this is quite likely the "scare tactics" they use for us to stay on the RIGHT side.
Thanks for sharing :) I feel like I've had something similar... walking along with something to the left and right, but it wasn't exactly the same.. I'll have to try and dig around and see if I recorded it, right now it's more a familiarity in motifs than exact situations (which would be the norm with different people and dream symbols! Lol)

Just woke up from this dream, pretty much cementing in my mind that I'm so very not ready to disconnect from the matrix.

At school. An old flame was there. There was a gaming motif, I understood that it was vital that the game be played..there were different characters with different weapons/tools running around. In the dream the old friend/flame was “taken out” by another character in the game and at that time I discovered she was an automoton whose heart was a video camera. She operated by having a gameboy game (seemingly separate from the game we were in) plugged into the camera. I got really emotional at the realization that she was gone and tried desperately to bring her back by restarting the gameboy. Didn't work, woke up.

I haven't seen this ex in many years, and have moved on some time ago.. (although I do see her from time to time in dreams and it's always to give me a sense of extreme nostalgia) so I'm taking it as showing me that there are still things I'm emotionally attached to, and would not want to stop playing because of these things.

Also, had 3 episode of being accosted by the police before this dream, being the passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over, they always harassed all passengers, giving breathalyzers and threatening drug tests (I've never been DUI, but I am a hippie at heart so they always try the hemp card on me... wouldn't be an issue if I lived in CO or CA, but I'm down in the deep south of US in GA and it's still a big issue here) and on the 3rd one, they were actually able to convince me to let them have a mouth swab :?

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:48 pm

joeyv23 wrote: After having read the latest paper, and thinking back to LoneBears post in Antiquatis about his experiences with potato head watchers, I've realized that I also deal with similar entities. In my dreamscape, they come across as police. They have been trying to keep me afraid, but I'm learning how to make them leave me alone. The dark beings are easy to deal with... just apply love.
Funny you should mention police or "matrix police" because when I am in a jam "over there" while sleeping, quite often there is a police force who shows up to get me out of there. They also round up the assailants. However, my helpers wait until the last possible moment so that I can utilize my single last effort to deal with the "guards," as it were.

I use the same techniques as you mention. I tell them they have an inner light and that no one is beyond "redemption", meaning that one can always turn things around at any time and choose to have a life of creativity. Things like that. Now, either I don't always completely believe that when I say it or they aren't interested, which is their prerogative, but there are times when reason doesn't work and I move to a more authoritative "leave here" approach. If that fails, helpers sometimes show up. Now, if these forms are all subconscious aspects of myself, then I am dealing with my own inner forces. However, if there is something reaching in from the negative intention of the ethical sector, then something else is going on.

So you might consider asking for a little help. This is no crutch. I am grateful my father held on to the bike when I was first learning to ride with training wheels. Then one day, I decided to go out on my own and I think I remember completely wiping out on the sidewalk, but that was the day I probably learned the most. No serious harm was done - just some scrapes that eventually healed, but a memory of the pain stayed with me and that was what made me a better rider, simply because I didn't want to fall again. Just the same, the help was there when I really needed it. I firmly believe the Universe wants us to evolve our consciousness, but certain individuals may not feel the same way, so there are times when we all need a little boost .

For some reason, it seems easier to offer help than to ask for it. Maybe this is social programming, but I have learned that it is OK to ask for assistance and I have learned to overcome the pride of insisting to always do everything on my own even when I know I need a helping hand. Sometimes, the help I need is in the inner realms. At the same time, I have also found that this inner guidance is the strictest and at the same time the most understanding help I could ever imagine. There are no free rides and we are expected to do the work.

Congratulations on your recent realizations!
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 am

joeyv23 wrote:Another concept that I'm trying to work my heart/mind around is that of being 'at peace'. If the entire population of Earth were 'at peace', gosh wouldn't we be a stagnant bunch?! Now I feel the calmness and security that comes from feeling 'at peace' but I've decided that it's going take active participation, not sitting around smiling at everything. That feeling from being a light worker is intoxicating! And now I'm detoxing from the high. Perhaps 'centered' may be a better way to label this feeling? "At peace" now leaves a stale taste in my mouth. Maybe I'll just drop the labels altogether and simply BE :)
You've learned what "peace" actually is--brain ACTIVE, not "brain dead!"

All this social programming and backwards knowledge is very confining to the psyche. If you notice, young children are at peace with themselves for a while, and just enjoy everything they do. Once they get into school, then the walls start coming up on what you can/can't believe, what you can/can't do, etc., and before long, the point of consciousness gets walled off, much like a pressure cooker. The psyche wants to continue to grow and evolve, but no longer has the room to do it, so the pressure increases--stress, anxiety, fear... sometimes, as in both our cases, the lid blows and all that steam gets released into the larger environment, greatly dropping the pressure and giving a considerable amount of psychic terrain to grow in. It is the relief from that pressure that gives on the sense of peace that you've been feeling.

But now you're going to find that you have a LOT of extra "room to think," and curiosity will take over. Since you can see past the walls and view the larger system (Systemic valuing), you'll start to soak up knowledge--but don't believe what's out there; look at the data and come to your own conclusions. Once you start to assemble a systemic world view (Weltenschauung), then you'll also find that FEAR goes away, because you only fear what you do not understand. That is a really big door-opener.
joeyv23 wrote:That's one of the big things I'm working on at present, reworking my sense of ethics and morality, and trying to pull from my experiences in the USN on how to fit honor into it all.
The people that write definitions for "honor" usually don't understand what it is. It is difficult to describe, but the way I see it, is that an "honorable person" is one whom has taken their place as an active participant in the evolution of consciousness.
joeyv23 wrote:{sidenote.. I was in the Nuclear Power training pipeline as a mechanic, made it into power school, decided I didn't fit in, (I have a real issue with authority) had a nervous breakdown, was diagnosed with an "adjustment disorder" and stationed on a ship that didn't move as a conventional mechanic. After six months of sweeping and painting handwheels for all sorts and sizes of valves, I asked my Captain for an early out. Honorable discharge after 2 years and an ok understanding of accepted conventional nuclear mechanics.. can't say as it was too horribly awful :D }
You must have Aquarius somewhere in your astrology... the sign of the rebel!
joeyv23 wrote:So what happens if I already have some psionic ability? I'm naturally empathic, can "hear intentions", am telepathic with small children and animals, and can dissipate or increase the size of clouds in the sky... is this potentially about to ramp up?
Those are P4 skills, which means you probably reached this level in a prior incarnation. That would probably explain your problem with authority (already seen that "system") and the breakdown issue--still had the cover too tight on the boiling pot.

Now that the pressure has been relieved you won't have any more nervous-related issues, and as your curiosity develops, you will begin to see yourself, internally, as very stable (and everyone else will be crazy! :D )

Since you already possess those skills, they don't need to ramp up--psi ability tends to "spread" to new areas first. I think it is Nature's way of handing you a new toolbox full of gadgets, and letting you decide on which ones you need to use. The ones you use most will develop to higher degrees.

And just keep in mind that psionic ability is a tool, for the honorable person.