ISON

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: The Gypsies / LM's

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:53 pm

daniel wrote:
deepfsh wrote:Have you seen or felt anything strange? Did you go there for things related to genealogy? I believe LoneBear mentioned that the Mormons have a lot of records related to genealogy of Americans - sounds interesting.
Yes, I went to "Temple Square" and got the tour. Unsettling place--all these religious robots walking around behind 10-foot thick walls, separating out their gold-plated temples from the poverty-stricken area about it.

The genealogy center is huge, with drawers of microfilm covering several floors of the building, and a computer system that accesses pretty much every genealogy program on the net. It's not just records of Americans--it's EVERYONE on the planet that they can get information on. Apparently, "when the time comes" for God to return, they want to know who is descended from God, and who is not.
daniel, where is this "Temple Square" please?
How does one find this place?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:46 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:daniel, where is this "Temple Square" please?
How does one find this place?
It is the very center of Salt Lake City, Utah. All the streets are numbered from there, going outward in a grid pattern.

See: http://www.visittemplesquare.com/
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank you daniel.
Is the genealogy center called the "Family History Library" of perhaps the "Family Search Center"?
I note they are in different buildings.

What do they do to protect their records from, say fire?
They must keep duplicates elsewhere.

I remember Gordon Duff said that the NSA has a fusion centre outside Salt lake which has the most extensive records on everyone on Earth and that they are held by ancestry.com
He said that ancestry.com can trace back 5 generations of your family as well as tell you where your kids are.
He claimed that the NSA is the Mormon church

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Is the genealogy center called the "Family History Library" of perhaps the "Family Search Center"?
I note they are in different buildings.
Yes, that is the place. They are very nice, helpful folks and there is no charge for doing your genealogy research there.
soldierhugsmember wrote:What do they do to protect their records from, say fire?
They must keep duplicates elsewhere.
They keep duplicates everywhere; all across the world.
soldierhugsmember wrote:I remember Gordon Duff said that the NSA has a fusion centre outside Salt lake which has the most extensive records on everyone on Earth and that they are held by ancestry.com
He said that ancestry.com can trace back 5 generations of your family as well as tell you where your kids are.
He claimed that the NSA is the Mormon church
I believe you are referring to the Utah Data Center (UDC), in Bluffdale, UT, where they are trying to archive every communication on the planet. That's a far worse invasion of privacy than a fusion center, which is basically a "stoolie group."

The Mormons being the NSA would not surprise me in the least.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Re: ISON

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:07 pm

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/cometis ... ov13.shtml
Two Bombs Went Off Within Comet ISON

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:40 am

Nice find, very very interesting if it is indeed what happened. Seems to fit with what has been observed though... maybe that's why we are getting battered by gales just now, the NWO are a bit miffed that their plan didn't work so they are taking it out on us another way!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 am

I've been reading up on ZSL as I hadn't seen the articles on Educate-Yourself yet from him due to not checking it for a good while. He has some very interesting things to say... not just relating to ISON but the weather and Sun in particular!

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/solarcalm14sep13.shtml

Thanks i've got a lot more stuff to read up on now, as usual!! :D

I'm curious about this:
At a later date, I will post a more thorough biography about ZS Livingstone, but for now, I'll briefly mention that he received training from the Alpha and Omega Order of Melchizedek G.E.O.M. from 1970 to 1981 (G.E.O.M. stands for Golden Etheric Order of Melchizedek, under the tutelage of David Livingstone. ZSL informed me that the A&O had its charter pulled in 1981, but the teachings continue).
Having a quick check they seem a bit New Age, has anyone else heard of GEOM and are they to be trusted?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:45 am

In my understanding, no true spiritual leader ever created organizations, orders, or hierarchies. What I do see a strong pattern of, is other people who 'borrow' the name of the respected and credible person and create some kind of organization from it with rules and things. Thus the pondered credibility of the organization 'name' is moot as soon as another person with a different vision than the named spiritual leader starts it. And so, another mystery school, secret organization, or another religion is started.

By this pattern, i start with the prejudiced bias that its probably not 'kosher'. The more impressive-sounding the name, the more skeptic I am of it. 'Names' are things that we lesser spiritually abled beings use. Names are not used elsewhere, since conscious awareness is already fully present of who's who, and what's what. That full knowledge of any one thing or any one person could never be attributed to a limiting name, as e.g. a person is very complex with their intricate character, preferences, etc. and so it might even be considered pointless or demeaning to 'name' another.

If there is a name for some kind of organization, and its legit, it will most likely sound very unimpressive or even not make any sense at all. What would a legitimate spiritually sound organization have to gain with impressive-sounding names that seem to imply they've got it all or they're better than something else?

Just my skeptical thoughts. Coming from a background where this kind of stuff is done all the time to try and "market" some guy's own vision or 'business' (as some of us joke about it).

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 am

infinity wrote:In my understanding, no true spiritual leader ever created organizations, orders, or hierarchies. What I do see a strong pattern of, is other people who 'borrow' the name of the respected and credible person and create some kind of organization from it with rules and things. Thus the pondered credibility of the organization 'name' is moot as soon as another person with a different vision than the named spiritual leader starts it. And so, another mystery school, secret organization, or another religion is started.

By this pattern, i start with the prejudiced bias that its probably not 'kosher'. The more impressive-sounding the name, the more skeptic I am of it. 'Names' are things that we lesser spiritually abled beings use. Names are not used elsewhere, since conscious awareness is already fully present of who's who, and what's what. That full knowledge of any one thing or any one person could never be attributed to a limiting name, as e.g. a person is very complex with their intricate character, preferences, etc. and so it might even be considered pointless or demeaning to 'name' another.

If there is a name for some kind of organization, and its legit, it will most likely sound very unimpressive or even not make any sense at all. What would a legitimate spiritually sound organization have to gain with impressive-sounding names that seem to imply they've got it all or they're better than something else?

Just my skeptical thoughts. Coming from a background where this kind of stuff is done all the time to try and "market" some guy's own vision or 'business' (as some of us joke about it).
I agree, this Melchizedek Order sounds alot like the one I was investigating the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order or the Urantia one. Too much hierarchy for my taste.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 am

Tolec update: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/index.html
"No matter what any entity has attempted to do, including what a recent, "Illuminati" directed, Earth authorized, Moon based operation did in its failed attempt to destroy the biosphere Xanterrex {diameter: 300 miles} & the 2 ships accompanying it, with absolutely no cause & effect, no damage whatsoever...

the biosphere Xanterrex & the 2 ships accompanying it are still completely functional, on their way here... planned for arrival into very high orbit over Earth sometime in our near future. This planet and its people are in for some amazing, fantastic experiences like never before in its modern history. It will be positive & life changing.

Concise. Straight forward. Direct. Uncomplicated information.
Truth."
Guess his credibility will soon be challenged once & for all. 4D in January? Lets see...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.