Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Ascension

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:33 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:Yes, if you dedicate your life to God/Source/the Creator and be a channel for Source, they can't get to you.
The corollary there being that they can't "get you," because you've already been "gotten."
Djchrismac wrote:But I thought Satan was Enki.....
Enki is "the Satan," according to Christianity. "Satan" is a title, not a person, that means "Accuser." Enki is the accuser of Enlil.

I saw a summary of the Devil versus God somewhere, based on religious apocrypha. It went something like this:

How many plagues were cast upon man?
God: 10
Devil: 0

How many times did they attempt to destroy humanity and the world?
God: 4
Devil: 0

The list went on with quite a collection, with the grand totals of "which entity is more destructive to mankind" being something like: God: 450 points, Devil: 0 points.

I found it rather amusing.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 pm

infinity wrote:You may not believe that there's something like "satan". And maybe there isn't. But for all practical purposes, and in many people's experience, its as good as there is one. Its just much simpler to deal with these things on a personal level than people think. But its also a lot more dangerous to deal with the reality of these things than what people think where you're not on your own turf and among the 'subjects' of very territorial influences. They're very possessive of their co-dependent sources power.
I think you confuse the power of a sole supreme entity (Satan) with what I would call "elementals", which are 2D lifeforms that can affect us in 3D. They are energy currents that certain people (shaman, marabout, medium, etc) with psionic abilities can manipulate via their bioenergy to influence others either positively (healing, good luck, etc.) or negatively (so-called curse, illness, etc.). You mention Africa, this is very common here. See this picture of a storefront where one gets healed from various afflictions such as sterility, possession, etc:
IMG_0276.jpeg
Traditionnal healing shop-Abidjan
IMG_0276.jpeg (101.27KiB)Viewed 16733 times
Notice the Eye? ;)

By extension and in regards to your Fondamental Christian past, I can attest that so-called "Men of God", pastors of the various Evangelical cults (which are everywhere here) are also using these same energy currents to further their agenda's (culling as much money as they can from their flocks). Being a sound engineer, I toured with a famous pastor here in Côte d'Ivoire and observed a few times how he does is act during which "miraculous" healings happen. Well, it goes something like this: Prepare an area in front of the stage where the faithfuls gather to be close to their Holy Man who sings & praises the Lord for hours while instilling the fear of Hell if redemption is not asked for in his "clients". Have a kick-ass gospel band playing in the background to build a climax. When the moment is right, our good pastor then proceeds into a proper ritual with hand gestures in a repeated motion and then finally recites an incantation with rapid fire speed. Then it happens, so called possessed people are freed, those who limped now walk straight, etc.

Being intrigued by the whole scene, I made some research into this formulae that I heard in a language that I couldnt recognise but didn't sound african at all. I can't be 100% certain because I was not re-hired by the team when I inquired about it (!) but the formulae had all the elements of Enochian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian) used by Aleister Crowley among others! Or it could also be Geez (old Ethiopian, see the Book of Enoch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_enoch, which interestingly is canonical to the Church of Latter Day Saints).

In any case, its all a show, a use of psionic abilities and energetic work to convince the folks that their often self-inflicted illnesses are being cured by a Divine man, who can only be the representative of God to save us from our sins...

Now, the question is where did this pastor (who ows his support to an organisation based in the US) got his knowledge & training; Masonic or Rosicrucian lodge or other? "Damned" if I know...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Wow, just had a Wilcock moment! :D As I stepped out to go to the corner store after posting my last comment, my attention was attracted by the noise coming out of a neighbors house: Prayers, chanting, glossolalia, yep "exorcism" in process... Pfff...

Note the sarcasm...

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:47 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONIV.html

No comments here

REady food for the Seeker

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Lozion, do you live in Africa?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Lozion, do you live in Africa?
Yes :)

See my post here for more details: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322&hilit=abidjan&start=70#p2397

Cheers,

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Ah yes.
I did see that but had forgotten.
I don't pay much interest in where people are located :)

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:41 pm

That pastor guy sounds pretty scary.
I had an aunt who could do 'stuff' but it was all rather dark.
My mother avoided her as much as possible.
I steer clear of such people whenever possible.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 am

daniel wrote:Enki is "the Satan," according to Christianity.
Whose Christianity? If you're talking about the socio-political organizations that uses organized religion to control people - then sure, lets go religion-bashing - but if you're talking about the real stuff (not the perverted stuff), then I'm not sure I'm on the same page. How are the two (enki and satan) related according to christianity?
daniel wrote:"Satan" is a title, not a person, that means "Accuser." Enki is the accuser of Enlil.
If I'm not mistaken the Hebrew letters for "satan" actually means the "devourer of life". I've only ever found research of the languages Sanskrit and Hebrew to have natural effects on material objects like crystallization patterns, so I'm pretty sure that the "meaning" in language and the "meaning" in construction would be different (and interesting) topics of conversation. The context its used in and how its used as a title is for sure as Accuser, but that is only one of many, many aspects that's talked about. If one aspect is going to be used to create an impression of who's who, then let's rather use all aspects.
daniel wrote:The list went on with quite a collection, with the grand totals of "which entity is more destructive to mankind" being something like: God: 450 points, Devil: 0 points.
if you ever find the source for this, please let me know. I love reading up on stuff like this. Bear in mind, I might not agree with it, especially the sentiment, because its stereotyped on misunderstandings already, but I myself have discussions with other christians on provoking topics based purely on biblical "records". I also find it amusing, but my friends find it disturbing. Its a good conversation starter though, especially if you want some christians to think about things a bit for themselves. But be careful, these things are usually so biased on one extreme that it just does the same thing as the other extreme.

On a more serious note:
As I've said before, too many people talk about things they don't really know about. For instance, why would a seemingly peaceful person suddenly become a frantic fearful creature that "magically" flies up the wall with their back to it (with no physical thing holding them up there) just because you walked into the room? And they tell you things in scruffy voices like "Don't get near me! I'll kill you!" or "I know who you are! You can't make me leave!". I didn't make that person fly up the wall and go bonkers and do all that stuff. Why are they afraid of me, threatening me, and acting all dramatic? An interesting thing when this happens, is that they will NEVER look you in the eyes. Their eyes will even move unnaturally (independently) away when you get in their face to try and look into their eyes.

A person can tell me all this stuff about "demons have better things to do" or "christianity says this or that" all they like. They don't know what they're talking about. Sorry. To me, all I hear is that the guy telling me this is responding in light of some perverted propaganda by some fake religious leader, rejecting THAT guy's propaganda - and whatever he/she/they did or said and the reason for it has nothing to do with me, and has nothing to do with the reality of these things. If another person "chooses" (just like belief works, ironically) to think otherwise about these things, fine by me. We all have different tasks and NEED to exclude certain things by definition in order to focus on what value we bring to the human race. We're all different, as its supposed to be.
daniel wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:Yes, if you dedicate your life to God/Source/the Creator and be a channel for Source, they can't get to you.
The corollary there being that they can't "get you," because you've already been "gotten."
Both these sentiments have value. The first is that there's the real stuff and the fake stuff. The real stuff really does provide real protection inherently to some degree, but not fully no. The reason is that we all have vulnerabilities in our psyche and there will always be forms of attack coming for those holes. In christianity, closing up these holes is called "sanctification". Doing personal work, in other words. Getting oneself sorted out. When doing a study of the word "salvation" and the word "deliverance" from the bible, it came down to the same thing. Getting rid of all the stuff that holds us back from becoming literally consciously one with God (not just in theory or concept, but in experience and reality).

The second sentiment also has value because its so easy to "think" you are serving God or being a channel for Source and all that - but the truth is that this is so rare, its more the exception than the rule. Most of the time, people fall for clever deception from non-material entities due to the pride or desire for power in their own hearts (without even realizing it). Nevertheless, just because there's fakes, doesn't mean the real thing doesn't exist.
Lozion wrote:By extension and in regards to your Fondamental Christian past, I can attest that so-called "Men of God", pastors of the various Evangelical cults (which are everywhere here) are also using these same energy currents to further their agenda's
At last, someone that looks at some facts instead of just blanket-judging everything associated with christianity. Yes, you are 100% correct. And that is a HUGE problem especially with African pastors. They basically just do witchcraft (the kind thats used for the purpose to control other people) with a christian paint-job. Its SICK. We actually get tons of training in ministry in protocol on precisely how NOT to do stuff in an unethical way. Even basics like pray with the intention to control - which is nothing else than witchcraft prayer, no matter how christiany it is. What those pastors etc do though, is on a way more sickening level. Just ramping up the emotions and then do their thing - and there's so many of them doing this! If we had "christian police" those people would all be in jail right now for the havoc they're causing spiritually, the bondage they're putting people under. I am ashamed of them.

90% of the people that we see coming for healing with deep hurt and even have manifesting demons in extreme cases are those that got it through 'christian' events or people like those you mention. Heck, I AVOID church due to the amount of spiritual control and spiritual damage that are done to people in almost all of them (there are rare ones where this isn't the case though). But just because you get the perverted stuff, doesn't mean the real stuff doesn't exist. And the real stuff is super awesome. No dogma, no agenda, no propaganda, no control. You might not believe the real good thing exists, but it does.[/quote]
Lozion wrote:As I stepped out to go to the corner store after posting my last comment, my attention was attracted by the noise coming out of a neighbors house: Prayers, chanting, glossolalia, yep "exorcism" in process... Pfff...
In the real deliverance and healing ministry, its more quiet than people sleeping at night. Its only in 0.01% of cases where there's ANY noise, and even rarer for real demonic manifestation taking place. Unfortunately people in ministries think drama means effectiveness. Gives the real thing a bad rep. Grrrr. In fact, its preferred to whisper in the person's ear and keep things private. We usually work with whole groups of people. We also never pray "for" a person, but we offer guidance in how they could go about it themselves, if they would like to. We never judge, coerce, force, or dramatize anything. That will cause even more damage, that will not bring healing or freedom. That will establish the existing ones even more.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Re: The Gypsies / LM's

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 pm

daniel wrote:I've been contacting some of the old gang, to see what they know about "soul traps." Getting some interesting references back; will report when I get some more pieces.
I forgot to ask you about this - any news yet?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket