Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Ascension

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 pm

I thought infinity was worried about satanic covens causing trouble for people in hospitals.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:12 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:I thought infinity was worried about satanic covens causing trouble for people in hospitals.
Yeah sorry carry on, I just cringe whenever I read the word Satan, I just dont believe the entity exists, much like the anthropomorphic version of God.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:35 pm

bruce wrote:I will give you access to my personal forum on Antiquatis so you can read the account for yourself.
That was a very special read thanks bruce. I feel deeply thankful for the people I meet here like yourself, daniel, aaron, etc. It is so hard to find real "spiritual food" these days outside of one's own devotions/meditations. When reading just that one thread (nevermind others yet) I felt like I was honored with a gift by your posts there. Sharing of yourself, of who you are, and how your experiences triggered some memories of even some unrelated events in my life that shed new light on them - like I was being taught precious insights. I also felt like I had many "ah-hah, so its not just me!" moments.
soldierhugsmember wrote:However, you should not fear these Satanists nor their demons.
Thanks for the input soldierhugsmember. As a kid growing up in a small town with a reputation of having big problems of satanism, I learned quite a lot at a young age. Any encounter with any kind of spirit (bad or good) is damn exciting to me because I really have no fear of them. Since it has such an extremely positive impact on me, any such encounters stopped very early on because it had the opposite effect than intended and boosted me in a direction that 'they' clearly were trying to prevent me from going in with my spiritual journey. Fearless curiosity is the scariest thing in the universe - even scarier than demons apparently lol.

When I was 7-9 years old I had many pretty interesting encounters. Some good, some damn confusing (e.g. i didn't know that I was training myself for OBEs / Astral travel by using my imagination of going to heaven for visits when i was bored trying to fall asleep, so i started floating around out of my body after a few weeks. damn confusing floating skew against my room's ceiling and not knowing how to control myself without arms or legs. I always figured its nonsensical to waste so many hours a day unconscious - why not go do something or go places while the body is chilling?). Some frightening (dreams of floating skulls in my room that i would 'see' as soon as I fell asleep and went into dream-state. They were all positioned at precise locations, as if geometrically, and if i just moved an eyelid they would all react to intimidate me to stay put in my bed in this weird nightmare. As if trying to stop me from going somewhere when my body was sleeping.)

Long story short, most demons etc. are actually very very afraid of people. They're mostly timid and very superficial - and VERY predictable, especially with threats, lies, and tricks. Not much creativity at all. But I feel obligated to contrast this with another side of this stuff:

There's a difference when dealing with territorial stuff spiritually. Then you're on someone else's turf. Then there's protocols to follow. Important ones. Or you can and will lose your sanity or even your life. There's a difference between fearing power, and respecting power. The one is based on deception and results in bondage (whether the power was real or not), the other is based on understanding and results in freedom. Some forces you can laugh at, others, you respect. Or you can learn the hard way. Free will isn't something they can mess with, but if you mess with their turf, they do have full rights to mess with you on levels you don't want to know.

There are plenty of dark forces that aren't intimidated by any amount of light - in fact, they start smiling when they see it, as if beckoned and taunted to a challenge. They play with it - with you - and see if you would go this way or that way. Say this thing or that thing to people you're trying to serve other people with a gift, thinking its your intuition but its their (dark forces) projections into your mind. Its not easy when you're trying to help people with your gifts and u've got this thing trying to trick you into thinking you're using a gift when you're actually picking up its influences instead. You see, it doesn't fight you, it tries to use you. Work through you, and deceive others through you. Because if you've got credibility with people, its a great foundation for a great deception to setup for a great betrayal or disillusionment with the purpose of emotional trauma to plant seeds of bitterness and anger and distrust that will spread like cancer to others as the hurt and suspicion is witnessed in turn, to friends etc.

Others don't find it fun to play. They find it fun to poke holes in your psyche, looking for openings in your unconscious like where you didn't forgive yourself for something or where you have a fear of rejection of any degree (e.g. being embarassed in front of people). Or perhaps anger about something - Anything it can find (always a fear-based belief or some intense desire to assert control e.g. any form of anger) as an opening, and then it hones in and uses that in any way possible to make you project your (even if its unconscious) fear or anger onto others that creates a reciprocal energy feedback that creates vicious cycles and sabotages all sorts of relations with others. Or to catalyze the manifestation of physical illnesses to cause you to be frustrated or drained and more vulnerable emotionally for further openings for new attacks on you.

So be careful putting so much security in just light. Light can be controlled and manipulated, like any form of energy. And some have more practice with it than we do. Its a good idea to avoid such "learning experiences" (to put it diplomatically)

There's one thing NONE of them likes though. 'Them' includes human spirits too by the way (its AMAZING how many deceived people (like dark priests, warlocks, etc) are active in the realms not visible, especially at certain times of night). No one likes fire. Its not just any fire. Its not just intense heat and intense light, its something else. I don't believe English has a word for what it is and my vocabulary is not as good as daniel's. But it has a lot to do with a total surrender of self to the Creator - no matter at what cost. There can be no pride where this fire is. It is all-consuming. Its like a tornado of blinding inferno. And unlike intense light, which is merely unpleasant and uncomfortable (although extremely so) to those that reject the light - the fire is just pure unbearable consumption. Its a different type of consumption though. Just like light can shine on a shame so it can be dealt with and done away with and healing follow, just so does this fire 'serve' through consuming whatever isn't of the highest spiritual substance.

Few people realize it, but one of the things that the biblical "John the baptist" said in 2 of the 4 gospels, was that Jesus would baptise with the Spirit and with Fire. Those two things were very distinctly identified. Interestingly, Hebrews 1:7 KJV says "Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire".

So whenever in a situation where using any form of Light as defense (or as offense, since "making your enemies your friends" is also defeating your enemies) isn't working, remember these words: They WILL respond to fire. I'm sure you know what to do with it if you know what to do with light.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Yes, if you dedicate your life to God/Source/the Creator and be a channel for Source, they can't get to you.
It's like the way Clif High puts it - you align yourself with Universe and they'll have to take down Universe before they can get to you.

That LoneBear thread sounds interesting.
I'll have to find the time to ask Bruce for access but I'm busy with a special project now.

Not sure about this fire business.
Never heard of this till now.
But I'm doing OK at the moment on what I have.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:27 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:Not sure about this fire business.
Never heard of this till now.
But I'm doing OK at the moment on what I have.
I hear you. And I understand where you're coming from on this. If it doesn't resonate with you or is not useful to you, no problem. These things are a bit different for everyone after all. We only share with each other our experiences and if that benefits others - great - if not - no loss either :) I apologize for all the christianese terms. Its just where I come from so its more natural for me to use such terms and references in relation to experiences I've had.

Its just that there's been some of those guys on the darker side (that left that stuff behind) that describe the fire and light stuff like this. The light stuff didn't bother them much although it was unpleasant, but there were situations with certain individuals where those individuals were enveloped in this fire and these mischievous people couldn't get anywhere close - because they literally experienced it like an intense fire that burns them at a distance. They explained what they did with so many individuals doing all the 'light' stuff (think about any form of channeling where the channel doesn't even consider what they're getting is from some mischievous source instead of where they think they're getting it from) and even used them to expand their base of power and influence over an area. Then they explained the fire stuff with other individuals and how they couldn't even get close to them.

I don't think you'll ever need to use anything other than what works for you right now. Its worked for most people for decades after all. As long as you don't do anything on a territorial level and keep to yourself. I've only known people from a christian background to get into activities that's about claiming ground on non physical planes from dark influences. Never heard anyone from another kind of background do this type of stuff, but I am obliged to put the warning out there in general to people. The non physical planes are no playground, but most other people treat it like it is because they haven't had personal experiences with explicit dark forces (I say explicit because most of the time they disguise themselves as do-gooders in order to set up deception for control). Therefore my over-emphasis to try and compensate.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:13 am

Lozion wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:I thought infinity was worried about satanic covens causing trouble for people in hospitals.
Yeah sorry carry on, I just cringe whenever I read the word Satan, I just dont believe the entity exists, much like the anthropomorphic version of God.
I understand Lozion. And maybe for many, such an entity will never exist. But for many, there is a reality to it - even if its just an archetypal symbol that some use to make sense of certain things. Look, I think superstitions are amusing. I also think that people who blame "the devil" for bad stuff happening, needs a bit of education so that they can see their own responsibility in things. There's even neuroscientist and social scientist studies that show how people enter psychotherapy with certain practitioners and leave the therapy with more problems they entered with - including the creation of false memories of satanic ritual abuse. Its scary how powerful the power of suggestion is, and is scary how most psychotherapist professionals keep pushing their projections onto their patients. So there's a lot out there that's based on fake stuff.

But do yourself a favor and meet one or more individuals that played on the darker side of stuff. Someone that was deep into it. Ask them about the stuff they went through, what happened to them, and what goes on in those circles. When you see the honesty and openness in the authentic fear and trauma they went through, you will realize that there's things that a lot of us don't even have a reference point for. So perhaps we use a lot of mythical sounding words like demons and devils thats not accurate. Perhaps we think those things work in a certain way when they're working in another way. But it doesn't mean they're any less real than the pc screen in front of you.

If you're in Africa, you could always go visit the Congo. Go check out whole villages living underwater (including sleeping underwater). Ask around about all the events of people falling out of the sky into smithereens and why (shapeshifting into birds then something goes wrong while in flight and human form regained without the power of flight. Bam.). Look with your own eyes as a death ritual (funeral) is done and a banana seed is planted on top of the grave and grows in front of your eyes in 60 seconds to a full fruit-bearing plant, and how the whole village then eats of the plant as part of the funeral ritual. Many of these things sound pretty non-evil. Until you find out why. And how. Why do you have some african version of witchdoctors flying around or stalking around in animal and bird forms. Why do you have villages that live and sleep underwater. Why do they marry in the astral before they do in the physical (even children, kind of like 'arranged marriages' but not the nice kind or in a good way). What is the obsession with the dead, death rituals, the power of blood in most of their rituals and the huge huge culture of worshipping water spirits in Africa. Why are they always making covenants and contracts with these things and for what reasons? Why when you approach african political leaders in the astral are there a few witchdoctors that are guarding them on that plane? Why when you try to capture anything like any of this stuff on camera or video (i refer to the physical plane stuff of course) is it always blank? There's a whole world of this stuff. This is just on the surface of the planet. And its not pretty. This is just the most base and simple level.

There's varieties and flavors of this on every continent, in every culture. There's so many similarities. Especially to do with the use of blood, and the use of water. In some places (this is not in africa btw), they make tattoo ink in a certain way thats linked to rituals like these. Upon cultural norms of initiation, every individual gets tattooed extensively with this type of ink, basically placing them under a spiritual mechanism designed for control. Traditionals call them spells. Post-moderns call it entangling their energies with those of the dominator e.g. some high priest for their use. The terminology doesn't matter. There's plenty of this stuff thats real. Its coordinated. Its everywhere on the planet. Its not people just dreaming this stuff up and doing it to take advantage of others. There's strings being pulled from behind the scenes. And they're customized strings. They look different in every culture. But they do the same things. It doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to see how many coincides there are and how the only logical explanation is a single source of all this organized coordination of secrecy, control, and education in dark occultic practices.

You may not believe that there's something like "satan". And maybe there isn't. But for all practical purposes, and in many people's experience, its as good as there is one. Its just much simpler to deal with these things on a personal level than people think. But its also a lot more dangerous to deal with the reality of these things than what people think where you're not on your own turf and among the 'subjects' of very territorial influences. They're very possessive of their co-dependent sources power.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:26 pm

But I thought Satan was Enki..... :shock:

:lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Some think that is a construct, and that is unreal. That is like saying a singularity or a pissed off ravenous archonic cat is not something to be careful of, and there is not this damned War. Enki stuff, look. If you were not there, that would look like stuff that gets into cultures, and lifetimes, and books. This whole trying to help, and falling, and breaking more than is being fixed, gets personal, like a hidden invitation to come home and stay out of of things.

Look, there are the repentant, and the redeemed, there are ways to stay out of this, that is still battle, and causing trouble. Maybe a fine constant, the most hardcore Christians are those that should be dead, yet live.

We do what is commanded, sing praises during twilight hours, all the time. This damned War for sons and daughters has cost everything, and that is not even enough to make any difference.

Now, when the One we serve sneaks in, that is the gentle situation that sons and daughters live and die for, that would be cause for joy, if memory and identity serve.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:38 pm

yes life can be ecstatic in this sphere

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Djchrismac wrote:But I thought Satan was Enki..... :shock:

:lol:
Yes, but because everything you know is backwards, Satan is Enlil! In fact, the Gnostics of late antiquity, considered the Israelite god YHWE (Enlil) to be the original Demiurge and called him Yaldabaoth. He is represented by the Leontocephales or Lion-head with a serpent body. In my book, its the closest thing to the Satan entity, an angry, jealous SM who pretended to be the One Creator to have dominion over Tiamat and left a legacy of occult priests and nobility to do his biding.
When you think about it, christianity speaks of the coming of the antichrist which could be none other but our old friend Enlil, coming back to satiate his thirst for gold, easy worship and final implementation of the Novus Ordo...

Except, it wont work. The experiment has failed, it was allowed to run its course for a long while, serving its purpose, for man to stop dealing in duality and finally, by his choice, be One with the One Creator, Source or Sophia... According to Gnostics...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.