Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Ascension

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Oh, I was just being flippant.
We are very powerful beings but most of us have forgotten who we are.
Our connection to Source is all we need.
You go and build your orgone generator.
Sure can't hurt but if you're going to put in the work, try to do it properly as I understand there's a lot of disinfo/misinfo on the internet.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:26 am

In the mean time here is a design made by my friend MoonShadow

You just print it and can :

1)charge your water
'2) put it under your bed
3) put t on places where you need energy-healing
4) charge food,supplements .everything ! crystals
the list goes on

The brief description :

Pure Love
Free Love
Free Chi
GOD Love
Universal Love
White light
Love of self
Love of all
Open Heart
Ascension

Here is the image

http://imageshack.us/f/801/screenshot20121221at125.png/

Laminate it if you want

You will be amazed !!!

Thanks Master MoonShadow

Ahhh ,heres another one

http://imageshack.us/f/10/screenshot20130122at123.png/

DIssolves all Darkness

Same as other design but has encoded a programme to dissolve All Darkness

You will be amazed

You can light a white candle on the designs.Let it spread in your house ,rooms etc

I repeat .YOU WILL BE AMAZED

Pure LIGHT

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:30 am

daniel wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:Earth, he asserted, is a "farm for harvesting souls," and when people die their souls travel to the moon where they are processed by a huge machine (likely the miles-high "glass tower" spotted by Richard C. Hoagland in NASA photos) that erases their memory and eventually sends them back to Earth to be reincarnated.
I find this very unsettling. Have you ever read LoneBear's posts on his trip to the hospital, where the post-op records show him "missing" for 57 minutes, and he was absolutely positively sure that "they took his soul?" Your comments are making the hair on my neck stand up, in light of that!

I would concur that it can no longer be the moon; the LMs have control of the moon. As the original, Annunaki "Ark," I'm sure the equipment was located there in the past, but probably not been in use for several centuries.

It is also curious that the 2nd episode of the Babylon 5 series introduce creatures called "Soul Hunters" (shag toth)--right at the START of the series, after introducing the Narn and Centauri conflict in the first episode.

Let me know if you find anything else on this subject.
Daniel, I haven't seen his post on that, but I'd like to find out the context of what he experienced. I've read about testimonies where people have seen how someone with the smallest harmless thing enter hospital, then end up getting sicker and sicker until they get into intensive care and later die. The one doctor started investigating and found out that a satanist coven was running the hospital and purposely causing people to suffer and give up and die for all sorts of dark purposes that they had.

In light of all this soul trap stuff and your recollection of LoneBear's experience, I was wondering whether the hospital or people at the hospital (like doctors, nurses etc) had anything to do with his experience, or whether it was something completely removed from that context?

Just a different angle of ponder and curiosity from my side.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 am

infinity wrote:Daniel, I haven't seen his post on that, but I'd like to find out the context of what he experienced. I've read about testimonies where people have seen how someone with the smallest harmless thing enter hospital, then end up getting sicker and sicker until they get into intensive care and later die. The one doctor started investigating and found out that a satanist coven was running the hospital and purposely causing people to suffer and give up and die for all sorts of dark purposes that they had.
I will give you access to my personal forum on Antiquatis so you can read the account for yourself. (Normally, you have to make 25 posts on the forum before you can see the personal blogs, or have one for yourself). It is the entry titled, "Strangulated hernia."

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:24 am

Infinity, please share with us non antiquatis members any valid info, if thats ok with you bruce. :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 am

Lozion wrote:Infinity, please share with us non antiquatis members any valid info, if thats ok with you bruce. :)
The reason I posted all that info to a non-public forum is because I don't want it public, so I will ask that you respect my privacy and if you wish to discuss the experience, please do so in my LoneBear forum on Antiquatis.

The Antiquatis forum is just another phpBB forum, just like this one. (I maintain both the CH and Antiquatis fora.) Registration is free and I will be happy to give any of the regular posters here access to the private blogs, there, so you can read for yourself.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Well, I have registered but never posted at Antiquatis so I haven't seen LoneBear's message.
However, you should not fear these Satanists nor their demons.
When you know the secret of demons, you can handle them when confronted.
I was subjected to a lot of psychic attacks 3 years ago but have survived and they don't bother me these days.
I recommend you get these 2 books by Shakuntala Modi - 'Remarkable Healings' and 'Memories of God & Creation'.

Demons are lost souls.
They are beings of Light who were either tricked or persuaded to follow Satan.
Once the spell which Satan has over them is broken, they revert back to their original state and leave Satan's service.
It's like the words in "I Believe" :
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray
Someone will come to show the way

To break the spell, you talk to the demon and persuade it to look within itself for the spark of Light that remains there. That's all you need to do. You might find Satan popping over to put a stop to this but he's quite easy to handle as well. Knowledge is power. All you need to do should Satan show up is tell him to go away. That's all. And he has to leave.

Read the books. Best value for your money you'll ever find.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:06 pm

I recommended the books to a friend who is a healer.
She read every word and now uses that technique.
The books have 2 very powerful prayers.
One is for protection and clearing while the second invokes the violet flame,
I've tweaked the prayers to make them more complete and she hands copies out to her clients now.

She had a wonderful feedback from one client.
The lady reported that when she got to the 3rd/4th line of the violet flame invocation, she had an OBE and a dark entity approached her saying, "What ARE you doing?"
She had called up so much Light that it couldn't come near her and was absolutely delighted.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:21 pm

bruce wrote:
Lozion wrote:Infinity, please share with us non antiquatis members any valid info, if thats ok with you bruce. :)
The reason I posted all that info to a non-public forum is because I don't want it public, so I will ask that you respect my privacy and if you wish to discuss the experience, please do so in my LoneBear forum on Antiquatis.
No thats fine its your private life, all good. As a matter of fact, I dont really care about soul traps and the like, if they ever existed its my belief that there now gone...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:23 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote: Demons are lost souls.
They are beings of Light who were either tricked or persuaded to follow Satan.

Excuse me but who is it you're talking about?