Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Ascension

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Extract from Matrix II (note the author is not the same guy as for the Matrix V books)

Page 320
Orion entities (several species of the Greys and the reptilians) were originally a group of disembodied entities who agreed to have a new "game": Forget your immortality, reduce your awareness, and play Survival in the Physical World, which has conquest of the Physical Universe as its objective. After a while, the original players began to encroach upon the universes of others. Thus began an epoch of conquest and domination.

Occasionally, invaders would arrive on a planet targeted for colonization only to discover the presence of a primitive culture that had the potential of having tremendous psionic ability. Sometimes they would find their paths blocked by disembodied entities. They would employ electronic and psionic crystal-based weapons to drive away the local denizens.

These disembodied beings were quite capable of arriving at a rapid assessment of the invaders, and they would use their psionic abilities to affect the technology of the invaders.

After a while, invaders would tire of the game, and using their own psionic abilities, they devised the means of trapping these entities. The method involved creating an introversion of attention, which would cause the entity to enter into an organic body. Bodies are vulnerable, and subject to pain and fear. Control was thus established. Bodies are also identifying "tags", each having their own frequency spectrum of output. They also keep entities glued to a linear time track, helpless, unaware and afraid. Bodies are easily controlled and destroyed.

Since the original purpose was the conquest of the physical universe (which implies control of mind and mass consciousness) it became necessary to create a more equitable system of prediction and control. The practice of implanting came into being as a method of population control. It was and always has been a political expediency.

Games of control are indigenous to the civilizations that came to this sector of space/time. They desired to play out games of separation and negativity that were based on service to Self instead of service to others according to the Law of One.

The purpose of implant technology, which has been around for over 100 million years, is to create a condition in entities of polarity as well as create a condition of judgement and separation between the holistic Self-awareness and the other mind components of the entity, walling these off into separate "selves", each one thinking that it is the only one who is aware and that the other beings are to be fought and destroyed.

Through the use of liquid light and holographic crystal-based technology, it became possible to reduce entities (and crystalline structures) to a lower vibrational density, thereby rendering entities less aware and spiritually capable. By programming the various energy bodies around an entity, a series of implants matching the energy field frequency around the specific entity (to prevent rejection) are imposed, thereby allowing polarization and control the the entity.

Since the effectiveness of implantation/programming is finite in nature, it is not (by itself) suitable for control of planetary populations. The implantation/inculcation process is therefore often accompanied by various processes of mass-consciousness erosion by the use of planetary energy grid transmitters to power various other devices for control.

Religion, sex and pain are the main elements of control over entities "stuck" in organic bodies on Earth. In recent times, the element of "money" was added. All of these elements cause aberration of social structure by inducing fragmentation, which is further used as an element of control in order to keep immortal beings unaware and confused. The concept of "psychology" arises in order to further define what is "acceptable behavior" within a society that already has an unacceptable and destructive structure. Some of the "tools" that have been placed by the Orion structure at the disposal of humans (to control humans for the aliens) are electroshock therapy, lobotomies and inducement of other mind control disciplines.

Occasionally, a faction which opposes the invaders appears on one of the planets the Orion entities have taken over, in order to free the prisoners. They do this by giving them the technology or information which would make them free beings again. This creates a certain amount of instability in the unstable and unnatural system which has been imposed on the planetary population. This is what is happening on Earth in 1990.

Implants can be physical devices implanted within an organic body. They can be conditioning patterns that are imposed on ridges occurring in some of the energy bodies surrounding the organic body. Impressions and thoughts can be "keyed in", and control established over the individual. Implanting and conditioning people is a way of limiting the awareness of that person.

Since implanting is dependent on both electronic and free energy, one of the first elements in setting up control is to establish a planetary power source that can power the implants. On heavy gravity planets, power taps can be established. On lighter gravity planets, Moray-type devices are used in order to step down a resonance of the ambient zero-point free energy.

This is why the energy grid is being rebuilt on the Earth at this time. Planetary realignment and shifting of the axis is vital to energizing the completed grid network. Much information about this network is found in the work of Bruce Cathie, who wrote such works as Harmonic 33.

The Elohim, or Els, (according to some sources), set up implant stations on Earth about 1054AD in order to continue the practice of restimulation of conditioning implants. Locations of these stations are known. Implant stations have been described as metal-walled labs with raised platforms that have an adjustable crystalline table. Some of the tables are solid rectangles which rise up out of the floor and contain various arrays of crystals, knocking out points in the light-body of the human. They can also affect the chakra points.

The main locations of Markabian implant stations are quite hidden from view. Individuals are picked up on death, implanted into forgetting who they are and their past lives, and sent back to pick up a new (prison) body. These particular implant stations are said to be located in the Pyrenees mountains in France, Mongolia, and the mountains of the Moon in Africa.

A particular vicious implant is the one mentioned in the Andreasson Affair. A tiny particle of plutonium is placed near the pituitary and pineal glands. This knocks out the "third eye" functions, which allows teleportation, ability to leave one's body and development of psychic and psionic abilities. The Mayans got around that one by creating a hole in the skull and tying nerve bundles together that would bypass the implant. It is said that much of the Mayan civilization disappeared in one day.

Crystals that are used in this technology are manufactured in space, and are grown in special ELF fields. They must be flawless in order to work properly.

Humans are not generally aware of the "mind cages" and ridge response system in which they are encased. This grants temporary control to what was originally a free being.

The condition of the average being on death is one who is in a deep state of hypnosis. Such beings have been indoctrinated into an automatic response mode after finding oneself as an unaware life unit in contact with a dead body - one goes toward the light to an implant station for a new indoctrination into a future existence "as a body". The standard procedure of alien control over human beings is (1) Death of the organism, (2) Programmed compulsion to report to an implant station, (3) Memory wipe-out, (4) Implantation, and the last one is Assumption, where the genetic entity is knocked out and takes the body at birth. This, in the game, is essentially being like a pawn on a chessboard - one has a "body in pawn".

According to some researchers, a person can have as many as five bodies in this way. There are caste systems which are used in alien societies which would appall the most viciously minded dupe that ever lived on Earth. Many of these systems would be unconfrontable by the people of Earth.

Entities are continually being put into human bodies for originally being too powerful, but not quite clever enough, and are put on the cosmic gameboard by beings much less powerful but more cunning. Some beings were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

..... No beings of this character who have a system worked out this way (covert slave/prison planet operation) would risk blowing their cover by revealing themselves in a "landing force" of their space craft. This would "blow their game". All they would have to do is land one ship and they'd feel like the population would go into convulsions, suddenly remembering everything. When you start hitting people with materials of this type, it restimulates amnesia.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:17 pm

And that's why no government will ever allow Disclosure.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:23 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Earth, he asserted, is a "farm for harvesting souls," and when people die their souls travel to the moon where they are processed by a huge machine (likely the miles-high "glass tower" spotted by Richard C. Hoagland in NASA photos) that erases their memory and eventually sends them back to Earth to be reincarnated.
I find this very unsettling. Have you ever read LoneBear's posts on his trip to the hospital, where the post-op records show him "missing" for 57 minutes, and he was absolutely positively sure that "they took his soul?" Your comments are making the hair on my neck stand up, in light of that!

I would concur that it can no longer be the moon; the LMs have control of the moon. As the original, Annunaki "Ark," I'm sure the equipment was located there in the past, but probably not been in use for several centuries.

It is also curious that the 2nd episode of the Babylon 5 series introduce creatures called "Soul Hunters" (shag toth)--right at the START of the series, after introducing the Narn and Centauri conflict in the first episode.

Let me know if you find anything else on this subject.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:39 pm

daniel, what I'm hearing is that the soul traps have been removed. They found that the Agarthans have been helping to maintain the darn things so those buggers got kicked off the planet.

Here's more on the soul traps. It's from the 10 July 2013 Drake show which may be difficult to find now as the shows have been wiped clean but if you like, I should be able to find the mp3 for you. I do have notes though:

3:07:23;
Q: In a show you said we were fooled after death to reincarnate on Earth.
You called it a soul trap.
You said you met with a being in a room which can show up as a known person on Earth and that it convinced you to come back to Earth to fix things.
Did that happen right after you left your body?
Or did you have to pass through some sort of tunnel in order to get to that room?
Is it true that soul recycling has been terminated?

T: I don't know what is meant by 'soul recycling'.
There's a couple of different things that are getting muddled here
Yes, typically when the soul trap is activated when one died, one got shunted into a illusory holding pen that was designed to look like whatever that person believed in.
If you were Buddhist, it was designed to look like a Buddhist afterlife.
Christian - it would be meeting St Peter at the Pearly Gate
If you were Muslim, it would be appropriate to that faith.
Whatever your beliefs are, you got shunted into whatever looks like that.
This also happens with near death experiences as well, at which point, they usually said, "Oh, it's not your time yet. Go back. You're here a little bit early. But here's a glimpse so you can go back and tell everyone what you saw."
At that point, you would be confronted by beings or a being who would then discuss your life with you and then say you have an opportunity to make things right. You just have to go back.....

3:12:05
Q: About 3 years ago, a dear friend passed away from cancer.
She's been a member of the Church of Christ for most of her life and she totally believed that if you're not a member of her church, you'd go to hell when you die.
What happens to those who so strongly believe in their religion when they pass on?
Do they live on in 4D or do they get re-educated?

T: You don't see that kind of religion in 4D.
Religion doesn't generally exist in 4D because people have moved past the need for it.
Religion on this planet is artificial.
It was planted along with genetic tendency towards religiosity.
Both were planted in an effort to control the whole population and keep us divided amongst one another so that we'd be fighting rather than helping one another.
Because united, there is nothing that can stop us.
But divided, we are much easier to conquer.
That was the intent.
Prior to the fall of the soul trap, when this person passed on, she'd have experienced something very much in line with her deeply held belief.
Post soul trap, I'm not exactly sure what she would encounter but it would likely be an opportunity to learn and no doubt, there would be a lot of "Oh, ohhh." going on

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:45 pm

I haven't seen Lonebear's post.
Those aliens can still take people's souls.
I understand that the US government black ops people also have this technology which they got from the aliens.
Have you read Karla Turner?
She had quite a bit to say about alien abductions and this sort of soul abduction.
That's probably why she was killed off.
That's how they control governments.
If they can't control people with money or blackmail, they simply remove the person and replace him/her with a clone or switch the soul controlling the body.
Bit nasty that.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:39 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:I haven't seen Lonebear's post.
Those aliens can still take people's souls.
I understand that the US government black ops people also have this technology which the aliens gave them.
Have you read Karla Turner?
She had quite a bit to say about alien abductions and this sort of soul abduction.
That's probably why she was killed off.
That's how they control governments.
If they can't control people with money or blackmail, they simply remove the person and replace him/her with a clone or switch the soul controlling the body.
Bit nasty that.

Interesting to note, Cameron Day's last post is on the Lords of Karma, more or less entities in charge of the soul trap & reincarnation process:

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/ ... er-part-2/

Though I dont believe the purgatory is located on the moon...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Haven't read that yet but those self-styled Lords of Karma are negative beings.
I'll try to dig up what I have on those yahoos.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:46 pm

The info being given out in these shows was just too hot for the negative beings trying to retain control over us so the archives have gone.
From 10 July 2013 Drake's show

52:17 mins
Q: More info on the soul trap or karma wheel.
Was it taken down and if so, by whom?
T: We have been very involved in removing the karma trap.
We have managed to remove most if not all of the apparatus involved in that.
If we find any more, we will remove them as soon as they’re found.

1:34:00
Q: Elizabeth Clare Prophet said that Kwan Yin was on the Karmic Board.
Who else was on the Karmic Board?
T: Karma, as it was presented on this planet as an accounting tit-for-tat of everything you do in your life - that was an invention of the Archon control system designed for one purpose only; that was to trick people into coming back again and again.
If they refused to come back, there are secondary measures in place to hoick people’s memories and send them back.
So anyone claiming to be on the Karmic Board may not be doing it with anybody’s best interest in mind.
There is true karma. It’s a matter of your own accounting; for your own actions.
No other person / being/ consortium has the ability to decide for you what your karma consists of and what your karmic just do’s are.
That is between you and Source alone. No one else.

1:35:55
Q: What is Kwan Yin’s mission/purpose for the human race?
We’ve been taught that when we pass on, we stand before the Karma Board.
…..You said that the karma situation was an error
T: Yes, it was an error.
Don’t know who Kwan Yin is nor why she claims to be on the Karma Board.
If they are on the Karma Board, given what I know about karma, I wouldn’t trust this individual.
The last time someone tried to pull karma with me in between lives, I told them to eff off and stomped right out of there.
I don’t know who Kwan Yin is
I don’t accept anybody else’s authority over me.
Karma is between me and my Creator and no-one else and is such for any other being.
Your karma is between you and the Creator.
No one else.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Soul Traps

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:09 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:daniel, what I'm hearing is that the soul traps have been removed. They found that the Agarthans have been helping to maintain the darn things so those buggers got kicked off the planet.
First, who is "they?"

Second, the Agarthans are still here, despite all the attempts the SMs have made to get rid of them.

Third, the Agarthans don't need technology to trap a soul. Ask any Leprechaun! And yes, they do intercept souls--to keep them OUT of soul traps! Nothing like monkeys to throw monkey wrenches into NWO plans.
soldierhugsmember wrote:Here's more on the soul traps. It's from the 10 July 2013 Drake show which may be difficult to find now as the shows have been wiped clean but if you like, I should be able to find the mp3 for you. I do have notes though:
They do love their military hierarchies, don't they? Court Martial Board; Karma Board... not much difference.

I'm listening to the some John Lear interviews right now. He was right about 2012 being nonsense. And he just said that the moon was "towed into orbit," close, but being the Ark Nibiru, it came here under its own power.

What I find interesting is that all these "reports" and "intel" still refer to conventional physics, conventional astronomy, conventional chronology... yet they know it is all propaganda for the "mindless masses" to keep them isolated and without hope. It would be interesting to hear an interview that DID NOT agree with the scientific "party line."

I've been contacting some of the old gang, to see what they know about "soul traps." Getting some interesting references back; will report when I get some more pieces.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:42 pm

'They' are all the positive ETs/EDs out there off planet. My understanding is that we're the show and there's a big audience out there. Some are here to help us people; some to hinder, while others are just here to watch. The Agarthans were apparently helping to maintain the traps. Maybe they don't need technology to trap souls but others do and the word is that the Agarthans were helping them. What I heard is that Gaia requested their removal and made it quite clear when asked for confirmation of this request by dropping a rock on one of the undesirables.