ISON

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: ISON

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
daniel wrote:Hey, want to know what the Earth's MAC address is? 07-05-03-54-46-18-025E
Cool, i'm going to memorize this, you never know when it could come in handy!! ;)
Mars is one less, -025D, so don't make a "typeo" on the DHD!
Djchrismac wrote:I have a few friends from the Western Isles that speak Gaelic, could this hint at a time in history when LM's and the Celts (or earlier humans) were in contact and the Gaelic language has some origins with them? Another angle for me to investigate... and learn some basics other than 'slainte'!
Gaelic comes up often with the LMs; I think it may be some kind of "root language" with them.

Bifröst me up, Scotty... Go n-éirí an bóthar leat!
Djchrismac wrote:I've downloaded a lot of Fairy & Folklore books recently Deepfsh so if you want me to send any on just drop me a PM. I could use some help reading them all!
You should send a copy to Bruce for his Antiquatis PDF library. He would appreciate that.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 am

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:
daniel wrote:Hey, want to know what the Earth's MAC address is? 07-05-03-54-46-18-025E
Cool, i'm going to memorize this, you never know when it could come in handy!! ;)
Mars is one less, -025D, so don't make a "typeo" on the DHD!
Now I wanna know is this from Stargate franchise? :D

Because of 7 sequence of numbers corresponds to 7 "chevrons" and that the last one is the point of origin.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:27 pm

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronom ... comet.html
Comet ISON Is (So Far) Living up to the Hype

The comet has been getting brighter over the past few weeks, but then a few days ago had a sudden flash of activity, an outburst that increased its brightness by several times. At the same time, the tail of the comet went from being just sort of one big fuzzy thing to having several separate streamers.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 2X8P9k4yL0
New Comet ISON Pic! Do We Have 4 UFOs Or 1 Object By ISON?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SRoNNTET4I
ISON May Be Starting to Disintegrate.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Ilkka wrote:Now I wanna know is this from Stargate franchise? :D
Because of 7 sequence of numbers corresponds to 7 "chevrons" and that the last one is the point of origin.
No, it is from the Montauk data, but I'd bet Stargate borrowed the concept from it (though it works more like a "network address" than triangulating with 6 locations and a start point).

I gave these numbers to Wilcock, 10 years ago. Didn't he tell anybody?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:54 am

daniel wrote:though it works more like a "network address" than triangulating with 6 locations and a start point).
I think that in that series it is more like an address than calculating drifting things, never could get the hang of it though. Oh well thats scifi.
daniel wrote:I gave these numbers to Wilcock, 10 years ago. Didn't he tell anybody?
Only one address thing I can remember not sure if its from Law of One compilation made by DW or it could be from someone else totally, but the sequence went like from 0-9/00-99/000-999 still this sequencing is network addresses also like the phone numbers. 1 23 456 that would be some "gate" in some solar system according to this technique.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:51 am

Ilkka wrote:Only one address thing I can remember not sure if its from Law of One compilation made by DW or it could be from someone else totally, but the sequence went like from 0-9/00-99/000-999 still this sequencing is network addresses also like the phone numbers. 1 23 456 that would be some "gate" in some solar system according to this technique.
OK, it does work something like that, so I guess he did say something. It's analogous to a data compression technique called "octree encoding," where a chunk of space keeps getting subdivided into smaller bits, until you can identify a specific, tiny block.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Comet ISON depicted in crop circles
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2013r.html

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:00 pm

http://www.solarsystemscope.com/ison/ Awesome graphic! So close to home too! :geek:
All that glitter is not GOLD!