ISON

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: ISON

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:41 pm

As mentioned elsewhere, "Obamacare" has nothing to do with health--it's just massive, data mining on the health OF the population. If I were conducting a genetic experiment on a population of ants or something, I'd want to collect data from all over the colony, to see how transmission went, how well the changes took hold, and specifically if there was any resistance to my modifications. I think that may be what is going on--they've done something and are wanting to monitor the results to "refine" it. And given the "witch hunt" they have against ethical people, I'll bet they want to find where that resistance has set in--and why.
Oh my!
Maybe they're testing new recipes with their chemtrails and wanting to see how effective they are.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Any updates or insight on this? Can it be releated to ISON?
What was it that kid said in Poltergeist? ... They're heeerrreeee... though they are having to "play nice" because the LMs have gotten a LOT more powerful and established across the solar system these days. I've still not seen anything regarding ISON that says it isn't just a plain, old comet.
Sorry daniel but you're being cryptic again, are you saying we have company and if yes who is it, or is it more sarcasm?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you disagree with most New Age proponents about recent or soon-to-come visitation by ET's (blue beam. etc) but isnt that what you're saying in this post albeit with the difference being that those are Annunaki? I shirk away from a dialectic that says Other ET= bull, Annunaki= truth...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm

I had forgotten I wrote that summary... maybe something Aaron wants to put on the blog.

There is something else going on. As mentioned elsewhere, "Obamacare" has nothing to do with health--it's just massive, data mining on the health OF the population. If I were conducting a genetic experiment on a population of ants or something, I'd want to collect data from all over the colony, to see how transmission went, how well the changes took hold, and specifically if there was any resistance to my modifications. I think that may be what is going on--they've done something and are wanting to monitor the results to "refine" it. And given the "witch hunt" they have against ethical people, I'll bet they want to find where that resistance has set in--and why.

Regarding "Harvest"... it's great if you're the farmer, but hell if you're the crop!
Well, that may be the case but this view imho is very US centric and such a survey would not be a very good indication of our status as a species as a whole.
Bear in mind there are lots of areas that are not yet or to a lesser degree subject to geoengineering and like mechanisms. For example, I havent seen a single chemtrail in my West African sky in 2 years (DJchrismac, you're invited :P )! Yes, the US is the pulse of the Cabal so to speak but outside of the G20 or so, life goes on...

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Lozion wrote:...there are lots of areas that are not yet or to a lesser degree subject to geoengineering and like mechanisms. For example, I havent seen a single chemtrail in my West African sky in 2 years (DJchrismac, you're invited :P )!
I'm there mate, anytime!! 8-)

At least Tiamat is getting a little heat to her belly somewhere, our heavily Geoengineered sky is with us 6 out of 7 days usually and it's very cold, windy and rainy early this winter once more. Not looking forward to the ice and snow...!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Lozion wrote:Sorry daniel but you're being cryptic again, are you saying we have company and if yes who is it, or is it more sarcasm?
Yes, but I am not sure who or what it is, as the relative dimension stabilizer is still malfunctioning in the TARDIS, and I'm stuck on Earth and can't go look for myself. :)

Psychics I have spoken with refer to "gods," but that could be any of the SM domain, Titans, Annunaki, Annunaki-the Next Generation... I have no "insider" contacts in the SM realm, so I have no hard info there.
Lozion wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you disagree with most New Age proponents about recent or soon-to-come visitation by ET's (blue beam. etc) but isnt that what you're saying in this post albeit with the difference being that those are Annunaki? I shirk away from a dialectic that says Other ET= bull, Annunaki= truth...
My life experiences have taught me that Nature tells the truth, whereas people will lie at the drop of a hat--and many times, they don't even know they are doing it, because they have bad info, misunderstood something, or it has become habitual. Hence, I made a decision to form my understandings about "natural consequences"--what can be derived from Nature. Part of that decision is that I do not have much confidence in "channeled" material (as I once did), and since most ETs are "channeled," well, I guess that you could update your equation to "Channeled ET = bull." Having met LMs face-to-face, and seen SMs at Montauk, I know that other, intelligent, technically-advanced life DOES exist and it is not all from this planet. I have seen MANY UFOs in my life, as I seem to be sensitive to that type of energy they emit, and am always looking in the right place, at the right time. I learned early on that there's a lot "out there" that I don't understand, which is why my curiosity drives me to research.

Larson's Reciprocal System is the closest thing I have found that covers the widest range of "natural consequences" in a scientific sense. In the structure of Larson's Universe, habitable planets in this region of space are far and few between, so I accept that "natural consequence" in my thought processes. However, if you've been following the RS2 post on The Visibility of Stars and Galaxies (Problem), then you'll know that the RS2 research may indicate that there may be a rather large error in "scale," specifically that all those far-off "galaxies" may not be galaxies, at all (as indicated by hi-res imaging), but NEARBY solar systems. (If you miscalculate stereoscopic principles, something that is small and nearby can appear as something extremely large and far away.) This is a massive "game changer" if proven to be true, as the 10,937 "galaxies" currently in the Celestia database would mean that there are actually 10,937 "solar systems" within spitting distance of Earth. Granted, that consequence is like getting hit in the face with a sledge hammer, but if it is true that Astronomers have astronomic distances "backwards" as well... then, I'll have to rethink a lot of things and I guess put out another paper on what I find.

And PLEASE understand that I'm just a traveler on the Great Path, sharing my "note book" on what I've found along my journey to assist others in their travels. My papers and comments are NOT any kind of absolute truth--they are just HOW I understand things at the time I present them, based on the path's I've chosen to walk over the course of my life. And I am continuing to "push on" into unexplored regions, but that also means that the understandings I have will CHANGE with time, knowledge and experience. If you need "absolutes," then you've got all the conventional sciences and explanations. If you prefer to "go with the flow" and SEE what is out there, then grab your backpack and join the hike.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Lozion wrote:Well, that may be the case but this view imho is very US centric and such a survey would not be a very good indication of our status as a species as a whole.
Considering the U.S. has been considered a "melting pot" of every race, color and creed on the planet--it does make for a very good "cage" to experiment in. Sort of a "Guarded Enclosure of DC," with a good cross-sectional sampling of all human life on Earth.
Lozion wrote:For example, I havent seen a single chemtrail in my West African sky in 2 years (DJchrismac, you're invited :P )!
Could you, perhaps, tell me the country you are in? I've been tracking reports of where there aren't chemtrails, which are hard to find because if there aren't any, then people normally don't mention it.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Yes, but I am not sure who or what it is, as the relative dimension stabilizer is still malfunctioning in the TARDIS, and I'm stuck on Earth and can't go look for myself. :)
Psychics I have spoken with refer to "gods," but that could be any of the SM domain, Titans, Annunaki, Annunaki-the Next Generation... I have no "insider" contacts in the SM realm, so I have no hard info there.
I see, please share any data you have on this fascinating subject, all the mythologies refer to a "Return of the God(s)", a program well implanted by our SM co-creators, I believe.
Part of that decision is that I do not have much confidence in "channeled" material (as I once did), and since most ETs are "channeled," well, I guess that you could update your equation to "Channeled ET = bull.
"

True most of it is and I also give no credence to channeled info except maybe for Ra and the LoO although that has been challenged for me as well lately.
Having met LMs face-to-face, and seen SMs at Montauk, I know that other, intelligent, technically-advanced life DOES exist and it is not all from this planet. I have seen MANY UFOs in my life, as I seem to be sensitive to that type of energy they emit, and am always looking in the right place, at the right time. I learned early on that there's a lot "out there" that I don't understand, which is why my curiosity drives me to research.
I give you the benefit of the doubt as I haven't been lucky enough to have a 7&7 with a Lizard yet :)
I'll have to rethink a lot of things and I guess put out another paper on what I find.

More great reading to follow.
And PLEASE understand that I'm just a traveler on the Great Path, sharing my "note book" on what I've found along my journey to assist others in their travels. My papers and comments are NOT any kind of absolute truth--they are just HOW I understand things at the time I present them, based on the path's I've chosen to walk over the course of my life. And I am continuing to "push on" into unexplored regions, but that also means that the understandings I have will CHANGE with time, knowledge and experience. If you need "absolutes," then you've got all the conventional sciences and explanations. If you prefer to "go with the flow" and SEE what is out there, then grab your backpack and join the hike.
By all means daniel, I'm not here to challenge the material you present, on the contrary your thought provoking analysis confront me to my belief system and if I ask for more precision it is to validate a change of opinion. Fear not, I've been lugging that backpack for quite a while and its contents have been transformed and will continue to until...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Considering the U.S. has been considered a "melting pot" of every race, color and creed on the planet--it does make for a very good "cage" to experiment in. Sort of a "Guarded Enclosure of DC," with a good cross-sectional sampling of all human life on Earth.
Seen from that perspective, yes I agree with that statement. Now, what the hell are they going to do with the data...

Could you, perhaps, tell me the country you are in? I've been tracking reports of where there aren't chemtrails, which are hard to find because if there aren't any, then people normally don't mention it.
With pleasure. Although (french) Canadian in origin, I've been living in Abidjan, capital of Côte d'Ivoire (erroneously known as Ivory Coast), for almost exactly 2 years.The 5 million people city, being on the atlantic coast, is bathed with sunlight year long except for the rainy season which lasts from about mid-June to mid-October when the sky is almost constantly covered. Before that I was in Mali, a sahelian country next to CI, so in total I've been in West Africa for almost 3 years. I kid you not when I say the few times I went back to Canada since to see friends & family I was shocked at the amount of chemtrails, control mechanisms, fear propaganda and general Cabal type crap that after a few weeks I coudnt take it and would fly back to Africa...

I've given enough and made my choice, until and if transition to 4D comes, I will stay here and try to live in rapport with people who still value fraternity, communication and the importance of human relationship over material gain, competition, superficiality and other schemes of divisiveness, legacy of Homo sapiens...

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 am

Lozion wrote:I see, please share any data you have on this fascinating subject, all the mythologies refer to a "Return of the God(s)", a program well implanted by our SM co-creators, I believe.
The best reference I've found is in the Prose Edda, regarding Ragnarök, which is normally translated as "the destruction of the gods," however after the big battle and the Earth is flooded again, things dry out and the surviving gods return to rule once more. Historians normally relate this to the Deluge. But if you look at the origin of the word Ragnarök, it actually means to "conjure destiny (or fate)"... in other words, this return of the gods is "conjured up" AS a destiny.

I've not actually found any hard documentation of god saying he will return... but it's good public relations for those in charge... after all, "you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout--I'm telling you why. Enlil is coming to town."
Lozion wrote:I give you benefit of the doubt as I haven't been lucky enough to have a 7&7 with a Lizard yet :)
With them, it's more like "7 & Drano." Actually you HAVE been lucky enough not to "do lunch" with them...
Lozion wrote:By all means daniel, I'm not here to challenge the material you present, on the contray your thought provoking analysis confront me to my belief system and if I ask for more precision it is to validate a change of opinion. Fear not, I've been lugging that backpack for quite a while and its contents have been transformed and will continue to until...
I just wanted to emphasize the point that we're ALL travelers on the Great Path--and as that banned Rupert Sheldrake video indicates, "the only constant is change." Expect my views and understanding to change as I get further down the road.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 pm

daniel wrote:Actually you HAVE been lucky enough not to "do lunch" with them...
Could you describe the SM(s) that you saw at Montauk?
Was their physical appearance like that of the "lizards/reptiles" popularized by Icke etc.?
Do they look like some beings from certain movies, for example? Did you find some drawings, pictures on the internet that resemble the one(s) that you saw?
Where did you see them? On the computer monitor during your IT repairs, in the cafeteria,... If I remember right, you said that while people were eating in the cafeteria, often strange things would happen - walls disappearing etc. Did an SM appear in such an occasion?
Did any of them harm any of your colleagues?
What did you see them doing?
What were they wearing and carrying with them?
Did you see any of their spaceships?
Did they leave sth. to the working staff (scientists etc.)?
How often did they visit that place?
What do you think they felt towards the humans?
What did you feel about them?
Did you have any type of contact with any of them?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket