Are we in for a big disappointment???

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Are we in for a big disappointment???

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Regarding "smart meters," I think the motive is more greed, than mind control. With intelligent devices, the power companies can monitor and regulate the use of your stove, refrigerator and multimedia devices, so you get the lowest power consumption to do the job--though you'll only get a tiny discount of what they save as a credit. The effect on the mind and nervous system is probably just an "added bonus."

I have gotten curious recently about the obsessive, paranoid "data collection" demands about everyone on the planet, purchasing habits, where you travel, who you socialize with--and particularly, the condition of your health. The Unaffordable Heath Care Act (Obama-Don't-Care) has nothing to do with getting people healthy--they just want loads and loads of personal data on you and your health, as though they are looking for something.

The remake of The Tomorrow People is rather timely as well, as this evolution in psionic ability depicted on the show, though WITHOUT corresponding ethical behavior (as in the original series), is perceived as the biggest threat on the planet to The Powers That Be. Got to wonder if such a change IS taking place, and all this monitoring is an attempt to track down the evolution of homo sapiens, and try to stop it.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:07 pm

daniel wrote:I have gotten curious recently about the obsessive, paranoid "data collection" demands about everyone on the planet, purchasing habits, where you travel, who you socialize with--and particularly, the condition of your health. The Unaffordable Heath Care Act (Obama-Don't-Care) has nothing to do with getting people healthy--they just want loads and loads of personal data on you and your health, as though they are looking for something.

The remake of The Tomorrow People is rather timely as well, as this evolution in psionic ability depicted on the show, though WITHOUT corresponding ethical behavior (as in the original series), is perceived as the biggest threat on the planet to The Powers That Be. Got to wonder if such a change IS taking place, and all this monitoring is an attempt to track down the evolution of homo sapiens, and try to stop it.
Well that's the "Heroes" TV series in a nutshell and although it got really bad towards the end I have to admit I really enjoyed it at the time until the writers strike messed it up... hmm interesting timing with that...

For any that didn't watch it here's a brief synopsis:
The first season, known as "Volume One: Genesis", begins with a seemingly ordinary group of people who gradually become aware that they have special abilities. The story develops showing their reactions to these powers, and how this discovery affects their personal and professional lives. At the same time, several ordinary individuals are investigating the origins and extent of these abilities. Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy), a research geneticist, continues his late father's research into the biological source of the powers, while Noah Bennet (Jack Coleman) represents, and is a lead agent for, a secret organization known only as "the Company" that wants to control and, if necessary, terminate those who are gifted. After only having a short time to come to terms with their new abilities, each of the heroes is drawn into the final showdown. They must each do their part to stop the destruction of the world that starts with an impending explosion at Kirby Plaza in New York City.
So you have people with DNA activating, a lot of it due to having a parent with "powers" so there is our genetic lineage that the NWO/Royals love so much since it makes them apparently better than their slaves and you have the company who keep track on them all, have a wealth of info on them and often interbreed them with others on purpose and interfere in their entire life (see also Alien abduction) which many are quite understandably not happy about when they find out!

And a lot of the Heroes don't know how to deal with their powers and end up either abusing them or killing people. But you also have a fairly clear definition of Heroes and Villains when all it would take is for them to join together and rise up in rapport and revolution against the company but unfortunately the series just gets a bit daft towards the end but it did have great potential.

There was a British version called Misfits which was pretty decent to start with, same principle as Heroes but less cheesy, although when the Irish guy left it went downhill too. Information is power and I suspect that there is some truth in the following:

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/08/18/ ... hemtrails/

With all the Solar Radiation Management happening just now (i'm sick of seeing a fully white sky!) and the data gathering continuing at pace (with most people I know not really fussed or angry about the NSA revelations either!) it wouldn't surprise me if they were stopping the sun's evolutionary energy rays hitting us to prevent any heroes developing while at the same time hunting down any that do, so they can be eliminated or turned into villians...!

Time to watch the original Tomorrow People I think, going to give the new one a miss!! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Coming from someone who works in the healthcare field, I think it is very accurate to assume that Obamacare is all about data mining and nothing to do with healthcare. So then the logical next question is: why? The first thing that pops in to my mind is that perhaps humans are becoming immune or have strengthening defenses against the engineered diseases TPTB had planned for controlling us and they want to know why/how. I personally think it has to do with the resonance of the Earth increasing which is certainly having an effect on our DNA which is healing our physical bodies.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Matter would not exist with out sound, or vibration, coupled with light as the above passage indicates. I agree with Djchrismac that perhaps our "junk" DNA is beginning to be unlocked and it's scaring the sh*t out of those who do not want humanity to take the next step in our spiritual evolution because if/when we evolve, we will leave them behind in their spiritual cage with no one to control.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Djchrismac wrote:So you have people with DNA activating, a lot of it due to having a parent with "powers"
Actually, it's more of SM DNA deactivating, and a nonlocal strand of Ethical influence being added to the mixture. Remember that everything you know is backwards, like the pineal "dead man switch." It is a matter of deactivating the genetic coding that was put in place to KEEP man a slave. The NWO's experiments are probably tools to keep that encoding ACTIVE.

Curious that The Tomorrow People also have a parent with "powers" in the new series, that is considered "cursed." That's the same ploy they used with the wizards and witches, back in the old days when the churches hunted them down. I guess "tried and true" methods still work the best.

In the original series, anyone could "break out," as it was a function of consciousness, not heritage. Even adults. And that is the way it works in "real life."

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:41 pm

I just wanted to add a video that kind of make sense now even if it is old now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htdNzesY0Wg
Bill Deagle talk about what he knows and it is not too long.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syllisiti » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:29 pm

This data mining is something I have been thinking about also, why? Why do they need to track every person on the planet. Well, let's just say somebody is waking up and they are getting the picture and their face appears on some video, getting some group together (can't have that) well, who is this person? This data can be accessed by certain parts of the government where even the name of the department is top secret and does not exist. A patriot group can be targeted well you get the picture at their finger tips. Also the off planet faction has to be part of this picture but in what way no idea. So now they have this reporter working on a story or some person ready to go up against.. fill in the black. Threats, blackmail, intimidation has worked so well for them why stop now?. So they continue on in this way because everyone has family, children and that person stops talking, scared to say a word. But at best it is just a band aid because can't they really stop everyone, apparently not just look at the long list of whistleblowers.
Personally I figure it is just going to be downhill for them, may take a long time and some people are going to just not be able to take the revelations that the president they dearly loved did some very dark deeds and this nice actor was really a monster who had mind controlled slaves working for them. It is all going to come out say in the next 10 years. Obama care is going to crash, just look at the computer malfunctions, and then hackers going at it, and the fees and people are just going to say no, it is going to get worse for them and better for us but their is going to be alot of ugliness before it get's better.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 pm

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:So you have people with DNA activating, a lot of it due to having a parent with "powers"
Actually, it's more of SM DNA deactivating, and a nonlocal strand of Ethical influence being added to the mixture. Remember that everything you know is backwards, like the pineal "dead man switch." It is a matter of deactivating the genetic coding that was put in place to KEEP man a slave. The NWO's experiments are probably tools to keep that encoding ACTIVE.

Curious that The Tomorrow People also have a parent with "powers" in the new series, that is considered "cursed." That's the same ploy they used with the wizards and witches, back in the old days when the churches hunted them down. I guess "tried and true" methods still work the best.

In the original series, anyone could "break out," as it was a function of consciousness, not heritage. Even adults. And that is the way it works in "real life."
I found the show The Tomorrow People and caught one of the episodes. The explanation of what they do is the three T's, Telekinesis, Telepathy and Teleportation. Seem simple to me that they are playing on the new age theme. Each person is hunted as an evil type human just like before with witchcraft. Are we to believe that these people spontaneously change? I am fascinated with how they survive, but it all fall apart when you consider their nature. How could anyone not see them for what they are? It is like Superman and Clark Kent. :D
All that glitter is not GOLD!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm

MrTwig wrote:I found the show The Tomorrow People and caught one of the episodes. The explanation of what they do is the three T's, Telekinesis, Telepathy and Teleportation. Seem simple to me that they are playing on the new age theme. Each person is hunted as an evil type human just like before with witchcraft.
The original series only had telepathy and "jaunting" (teleportation, but required a technological assist from a "jaunting belt" and later a watch, to go any distance). Kenny was telekinetic, but it was a rare and special ability.
MrTwig wrote:Are we to believe that these people spontaneously change? I am fascinated with how they survive, but it all fall apart when you consider their nature. How could anyone not see them for what they are? It is like Superman and Clark Kent. :D
Yes, "breaking out" is spontaneous. I've seen LoneBear do it to people over a weekend at a conference. However, it does not usually last long the first few times, because people become afraid of themselves when they realize that, with a little understanding, they can alter their physical reality just as easily as Neo messing with the Matrix (though not as full of special effects!)

Ethics is the key to developing advanced, psi abilities. Somehow, when you start to run your life to work WITH Nature towards the evolution of consciousness, things just start happening. Then you find out you don't need the 3 Ts... but it is handy to just "know" to get up and walk into the kitchen, just as the oven timer goes off--EVERY time you bake something!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:13 pm

daniel wrote: The original series only had telepathy and "jaunting" (teleportation, but required a technological assist from a "jaunting belt" and later a watch, to go any distance). Kenny was telekinetic, but it was a rare and special ability.
Not being too familiar with the original series of the Tomorrow People (I'm going to watch it all soon though) it reminds me of Syler from Heroes, although he didn't technically have telekinesis naturally though, his power was to see how things worked and telekinesis happened to be the first power he stole. It certainly proved one of the most useful powers.

Rapid Cellular Regeneration, immortality really, was the sought after power in Heroes (Claire) and also in the Misfits for Nathan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misfits_%28TV_series%29). I'd probably take telekinesis first if given the choice... if only to re-enact Luke Skywalker using the force to grab his lightsaber and escape from the Wampa on Hoth! I'm always trying to move objects with my mind but unfortunately usually to no avail... although funnily enough one time chatting to a mate a few years ago (and not thinking about it, I seem to recall just zoning out for a bit) according to him I made a can of Irn Bru move without touching it! I was kind of day dreaming so didn't consciously try it but all I remember is us chatting, me having a mini day dream and zoning out then movement on the coffee table followed by my friend freaking out and saying I made the can move without touching it!
daniel wrote:Yes, "breaking out" is spontaneous. I've seen LoneBear do it to people over a weekend at a conference. However, it does not usually last long the first few times, because people become afraid of themselves when they realize that, with a little understanding, they can alter their physical reality just as easily as Neo messing with the Matrix (though not as full of special effects!)
Cool, i'd love to hear more about Bruce breaking bad (from the viewpoint of the SM's)! :D
daniel wrote:Ethics is the key to developing advanced, psi abilities. Somehow, when you start to run your life to work WITH Nature towards the evolution of consciousness, things just start happening. Then you find out you don't need the 3 Ts... but it is handy to just "know" to get up and walk into the kitchen, just as the oven timer goes off--EVERY time you bake something!
No way, that happens to me all the time and for a wee while recently I went through a phase of it happening every time I was making a cup of tea, boiling the kettle, and just knowing when to go through to the kitchen take the milk out of the fridge and just as I would sit it down next to the kettle, pop, water boiled! I'm also really good at predicting what someone is going to say or do just before it happens, then having a chuckle to myself because I called it. Maybe i'm advancing quicker than I realized, or i'm just tuned into "the force" which i like to call the ether or time/space these days!

For a long time now I feel like I have been going with the flow in my life and either using the law of attraction to have small wins on a daily basis, saying early in the day "i'm not going to stress about this or that, I know it will work out fine" and it always does, or leaving things to play out and seeing what happens then weighing up the options or information before making an informed decision.

As Yoda says, always in motion is the future, and when you make your affirmation and leave the future to arrange itself to make the path you need to take or choice you need to make fall effortlessly in front of you, it gets quite fun knowing that you already have the tools to let you take your destiny into your own hands and seeing the results. I keep thinking about Lynne McTaggart's Intention Experiment recently... imagine if a large number of us just believed 100% that things were going to improve on this planet fast and that our Cabal slave drivers' time was up, then let that thought go and trusted that it will happen, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but whenever the future arranged itself to make that path fall in front of us...

It's actually how I found my way to this forum, I was sick of reading disinformation and material that contradicted other information and asked for the true big picture to be revealed to me, knowing that it would come to me when the time was right. Before long, one DW tangent later and I had found Daniel, Bruce and RS Theory and life suddenly made a lot more sense! :)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:15 am

MrTwig wrote:I just wanted to add a video that kind of make sense now even if it is old now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htdNzesY0Wg
Bill Deagle talk about what he knows and it is not too long.
That Deagle interview, is it the one where he claims that 15% of the populatuion is immune to mind control? If so, I watched that some time ago. There is a reason for this. Sunfire said that the ETs needed 10% of the human beings here to get a favourable outcome and to ensure they get this, the ETs sent enough souls here to get somewhere between 10 to 15% of the population - ie they weren't going to rely on any of the humans waking up :)
http://johnkettler.com/ufo-lands-in-bro ... ment-15176
Sunfire says:
June 17, 2012 at 5:45 pm
Anon,
Ultimately speaking we ALL have ET ancestry in our DNA, Terrans are an Genetically Engineered Race. I have an “rough average” estimate of around 10-15%, now what I understand is that it’s the Incarnates that can’t be mind controlled, but think about it, we only needed 10% positive to have an automatic win for the good guys. There are roughly 10-15% of the population that are incarnates, and 10% or so that are not able to be mind controlled. So, you see the connection here? :) And, btw. As far as the 10% needed to win, we already have a solid 35% conservatively though I am “told” the percentage is much closer to 45%.

anonymous says:
June 17, 2012 at 6:09 pm
OMG, are you telling me that 10 to 15% of 7 billion people here are incarnates? This would be about 700m to 1,000m !!!
Or is it 10 – 15% of fully ensouled humans which would be roughly 250m to 350m!!!
Oh my! They have really flooded out this planet.
Hundreds of millions of incarnates?
The cabal must be totally pissed off with all these new arrivistes.
When did the cabal realise this was happening?

Sunfire says:
June 17, 2012 at 6:20 pm
10-15% of Fully Ensouled Terrans.
No Kidding, and don’t know, it’s been happening since the 1950′s at the very least. Whether they had caught on that quick or not, I don’t know.