New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 am

daniel wrote:Got this like from a reader of the New World Religion paper... on Red Ice radio. Guess what? Other people have figured out that it's the SAME group of "royals" that have been running all sides of the war against humanity.

Joseph Atwill & Ryan Gilmore - Religious Mind Control, Ancient Warfare & Modern Conflicts
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 130904.php
No way I was looking through the Red Ice Radio shows the other day and had just started listening to this one! They have some very interesting interviews on there, I thought this Frater X one was good too:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 130823.php
Frater X - Hour 1 - The Secret War Inside Freemasonry
August 23, 2013
Frater X is an author of both speculative fiction and critical research. He is a lecturer of esoteric philosophies, occult sciences and Mystery Traditions and a member of 9 different esoteric orders including the Knights Templar, Knight Masons, Order of the Sword of Bunker Hill, Masonic Rosicrucians and the Ancient Order of Druids. Frater X is considered a prolific analyst and commentator among his Masonic peers. In the first hour, we discuss conflicting ideas within Freemasonry. He'll talk about how sub-orders in Freemasonry are trying to change policies within the order and how it taps into a larger secret war on humanity. We'll get into what Freemasonry is and discuss how it rose in the wake of the crusades. Frater X also explains the conflict between the Scottish Rite vs. the York Rite. He clarifies what the Scottish Rite is and explains how it is not Freemasonry, nor is it Scottish. Later, we'll discuss the American craft of Freemasonry and the ancient craft of Freemasonry as a progressive system of esoteric mysticism and education. In the second hour, we'll discuss the Masonic ritual of invoking disembodied entities. Frater X explains Egregore, a thought-form created by will and visualization by a collective group of people working together to carry a specific force. Then, he speaks about activating the mystical parts of ourselves that have been shut off. We'll move on to discuss where Freemasonry is heading. Frater X explains how knowledge is being intentionally twisted in order to suppress and dumb down the population. The hour ends on the exclusion of females in the lodges and restoring the balance of the sexes.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

MikeD_1957
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MikeD_1957 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

I just finished reading your new paper, and as always; thank you for taking the time to provide your insight.

I asked you some questions about two years ago concerning Project Blue Beam, and other topics - under the old SoldierHugs forum. At the time, as I recall, you stated to the effect Blue Beam was minor . . . and outdated.

The question is not the actual reply you gave, but rather what happened to inspire you to stop the paper you were writing, and author this one instead? Why the interest in Blue Beam all of the sudden? It is understood no compromise of confidential sources is expected.

I am doing my best to keep my eyes wide open and my mind clear. The ascention to 4D is compelling, but it is also without a basis in human experience. It would be nice, but if life has taught me anything; nothing is free. I am aware of some of the technologies you speak of due to my prior R&D as in I have seen the TR3 first hand, and know of many technologies that are in fact being kept from us.

Personally I feel I have been down this path many times before in prior existences, and have no desire to repeat, especially knowing the deception and enslavement of all humanity for many thousands of years. For all our sakes, we had better get this right. I feel I would prefer non-existence than having to repeat another experience in this controlled hell.

all the best

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 pm

MikeD_1957 wrote:The question is not the actual reply you gave, but rather what happened to inspire you to stop the paper you were writing, and author this one instead? Why the interest in Blue Beam all of the sudden? It is understood no compromise of confidential sources is expected.
An elderly gentleman read my other papers and contacted me through Antiquatis. I recognized his name from the Montauk days, and we met up and discussed "old times" for the afternoon--and he updated me on a few things I didn't have quite right, that occurred during the 30 years that had passed. I immediately contacted David Wilcock with the new info, and we exchanged a few emails--then David just stopped responding. Don't know why. Figured it was best to correlate what I knew with the new info, and get it out ASAP. (I did send David a copy of the paper, prior to its release.) This gentleman was the guy who told me, "the mind has no firewall," as he had designed the original equipment.

As I obtain new information and insights, I'll do my best to pass it on. There are a lot of pieces to this puzzle, so as more come together, we get a clearer picture.
MikeD_1957 wrote:I am doing my best to keep my eyes wide open and my mind clear. The ascention to 4D is compelling, but it is also without a basis in human experience. It would be nice, but if life has taught me anything; nothing is free.
But that does not mean there is not a basis in non-human experience. There's always a price--question becomes if you are willing to pay it or not.
MikeD_1957 wrote:For all our sakes, we had better get this right. I feel I would prefer non-existence than having to repeat another experience in this controlled hell.
There are actually quite a few people that feel that way. So I guess it comes down to being willing to "pay the price" for a better existence?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MikeD_1957
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MikeD_1957 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:33 am

Thank you Daniel for your reply. I am relieved to read this was only an update of information, rather than something of dire importance - or is it? No reply is necessary, I believe I understand. However, I might point out the people seem to be waking (FINALLY) in large numbers, so this technology may not be as useful as the cabal might expect.
I immediately contacted David Wilcock with the new info, and we exchanged a few emails--then David just stopped responding. Don't know why. Figured it was best to correlate what I knew with the new info, and get it out ASAP. (I did send David a copy of the paper, prior to its release.)
David has been a pioneer and source of useful information, and yes he is making a living. I recently read an article describing a rather interesting meeting which David attended in Warminster Pa (old Naval Air Station I believe) in the Summer (July?) of 2012. The meeting was by invitation only, a meeting of who's who in the world of UFOs, ET, ascention, etc. Everything was free - drinks, great food, accomidations, etc. The meeting was being set up and "advertised" by a known huckster with a record.

To cut to the point; There are reports of unusual activity in addition to the guests pretty much being confined to the meeting areas / lodging which was on base. The unusual activity relates to attendees being taken from their rooms, at night, while "asleep" and returned before morning.

Supposedly, those who attended this meeting acted a little off, you could say, afterward. The suggestion is that they had been tampered with and possibly programmed, aka Manchurian candidate. Given all the disinfo circulating, I assumed (hoped) this was the case here.

While I have not mentioned this information elsewhere, until now, there might be a connection. The article concerning the meeting was from several months ago, I could probably find it if you think this is important. My concern is for the well being of David, and other attendees. I'm not sure if Tolec was there, but he has been exibiting some unusual behavior recently, which has been noted - listen to Tanaath & Sunfire with Drake webcast of 9-11-2013 statements during the opening remarks.

Good luck, stay safe, and discernment, which can be difficult at times.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:41 pm

As to friendly life; the LMs are "out there," and they're good friends of mine. And they have hinted that there are others out there, but none of them want to get within spitting distance of Earth, until mankind grows up and starts acting responsibly.
Daniel? how do you know LMs? If they do not "want to get within spitting distance of Earth", where did you meet them? Is it possible to become friends with them. I believe LM stands for Little Men as in Earth or Terra spirits. You have most likely said it somewhere else about this but I question it now based on the need to get it right. Anyway, I thank you for your amazing efforts get us good information.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

earthling
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by earthling » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:15 pm

hello people. new here but i've been reading this forum for about a year now, since soldier hugs. I am also participating in antiquatis. Thank you for accepting me.
I'd just like to share what I have stumbled upon. What do you think about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 4WQ4o9qdJg

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 am

MrTwig wrote:Daniel? how do you know LMs? If they do not "want to get within spitting distance of Earth", where did you meet them? Is it possible to become friends with them. I believe LM stands for Little Men as in Earth or Terra spirits. You have most likely said it somewhere else about this but I question it now based on the need to get it right. Anyway, I thank you for your amazing efforts get us good information.
Sorry to cut in, but Daniel and Lonebear told me about how and "where" to meet LMs, however I havent met them yet but maybe in a week I can when going to the trip up north to Lapland.

This is what I've been told about them that the most of them are sensitive to all of our technology and they are in the areas where there are no humans and their tech, since its unhealthy to them, like magnets. So if you want to befriend them you should be harmonious with the nature and all life aswell. This is something about them in a nutshell.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:50 pm

MikeD_1957 wrote:I am relieved to read this was only an update of information, rather than something of dire importance - or is it? No reply is necessary, I believe I understand.
I thought it was important enough to write 18 pages on it...
MikeD_1957 wrote:However, I might point out the people seem to be waking (FINALLY) in large numbers, so this technology may not be as useful as the cabal might expect.
Really? Where are they hiding?!? Inquiring minds want to know!
daniel wrote:I immediately contacted David Wilcock with the new info, and we exchanged a few emails--then David just stopped responding. Don't know why. Figured it was best to correlate what I knew with the new info, and get it out ASAP. (I did send David a copy of the paper, prior to its release.)
Let me quote the non-private sections of my last email to David.
daniel to David Wilcock wrote:(discussion of an anti-mind control device)... Now that I understand how OBIT works, I know there is no external effect that can be applied to a biological unit that can have any serious cancelling effect. As the OBIT inventor said, "the mind has no firewall." (Fortunately, he's wrong about that.)

Hopefully, you can still remember our conversations from years ago, so I can be obscure for the email monitoring engines. They have reduced the TVG to integrated circuit size and are able to use it to inject information directly through 3D time into the hypothalamus--but it does not act on the brain, it acts on the MIND; it targets the connectivity right at the mind-brain interface (the silver cord of mysticism). The temporal transmission range is limited due to the low power in integrated circuitry; about 100 meters in 3D space. But like gravity, it cannot be shielded by any known material. Energetic shielding in the visible light, RF or brainwave frequencies (specifically anything with a wavelength longer than 45.6 nm) is less than 3% effective.

But you are correct in that you can "raise your shields" internally and put up that firewall, because only the MIND can protect itself from mental attack. The brain is in 3D space, the mind in 3D time. Remember the reciprocal relation here... high frequency in space, LOW frequency in time, and time is where the mind is. There's no such thing as "100% effective", but if you want the opposite of that 3%--97% effective, the key is the lambda brainwave, which we learned about back in the old Psi-Corps days. Lambda is the carrier wave for psi ability, or more specifically, the effect the psi wave in the mind has on the brain appears as a lambda wave on monitoring instruments, so it does give you a tool to monitor ability and success.

They inject these signals into the hypothalamus so that it triggers the pituitary to activate and short out the psi abilities in young folks, since their overuse of psychoactive drugs tends to keep the pituitary inactive. Let me clarify that... most of the info on the pituitary is backwards (no surprise there). It works like a "dead man's switch" and when the fluoride levels (holding that switch "open") of the body drop during puberty (the reproductive system has a high fluoride demand), the negative charge created by fluoride on the pituitary "let's go" of the switch, turning it ON, acting as a shunt or "band block" filter across that silver cord to block psionic ability. That is why most kids lose their psi skills with the onset of adulthood. Once current is flowing through the pituitary shunt, the negative charge attracts the positively charged calcium to lock it into place, which crusts over. Decalcifying the pituitary does not actually do any good, as the switch is still shorting out the psi ability. One also needs to re-inject natural fluoride to get it functioning again (if you notice, all the aquifers with naturally high fluoride levels correspond 1:1 with sacred places, like Sedona or Shasta, for example). Chemical fluoride, like in toothpaste, is barely absorbed by the body, so it really has no effect on keeping the pituitary open. Once they have the pituitary active and shunting psi skills, the "target" is extraordinarily easy to manipulate with TVG control signals.

Finally, "love" is actually the control target of the TVG, because so many people believe that "love is the answer." Control the feeling of love, and people will commit any horror the controller wants. Just look at what love can QUICKLY change to in relationships.

I'm about to put out another paper on "New World Religion," which is completing Serge Monast's research on Project Blue Beam, with a bunch of extra goodies. Doing the final edits now; I'll send you a copy before it goes out, if you like, so you have the info ahead of time.

This will be followed shortly by some Bruce/Gopi papers on "Zero Point Energy in the Reciprocal System," that are going to give ALL the theoretical details of precisely what zero point energy is and how it works. Gopi has a unique ability to explain things in simple terms--while here, he explained the zero point to a Brazilian grandmother, and she understood it! Bruce met with John Moray, son of T. Henry Moray, and now understands exactly how the "Moray Valve" works. The followup to the ZPE papers will be detailed descriptions of these free energy devices, though it is not currently possible to reproduce them because of the radioactive material they use, which is, of course, banned from purchase these days.
MikeD_1957 wrote:To cut to the point; There are reports of unusual activity in addition to the guests pretty much being confined to the meeting areas / lodging which was on base. The unusual activity relates to attendees being taken from their rooms, at night, while "asleep" and returned before morning.
This does not surprise me. The "tried and true" techniques are still the best ones.
MikeD_1957 wrote:Supposedly, those who attended this meeting acted a little off, you could say, afterward. The suggestion is that they had been tampered with and possibly programmed, aka Manchurian candidate. Given all the disinfo circulating, I assumed (hoped) this was the case here.
LoneBear did some psychic work with David back in the L/L days, so if anyone would know if he has changed, it would be LB--he knows the way David's mind was back then, and if there was a problem, there is another problem: people with reprogramming won't admit it, so it's nearly impossible to help. It's part of the programming.
MikeD_1957 wrote:While I have not mentioned this information elsewhere, until now, there might be a connection. The article concerning the meeting was from several months ago, I could probably find it if you think this is important.
I would be interested in seeing it, particularly the list of attendees.
MikeD_1957 wrote:My concern is for the well being of David, and other attendees. I'm not sure if Tolec was there, but he has been exibiting some unusual behavior recently, which has been noted - listen to Tanaath & Sunfire with Drake webcast of 9-11-2013 statements during the opening remarks.
I've been concerned about David for a while now; doesn't feel the same as he once did. My attempts to reach out and reconnect have been in vain, as he just goes quiet after an email or two, if I even GET a reply.

I did not know Drake was still on the air, after Universal Voice threw him out and shut down their station. I'll check Youtube for the audio. (Isn't Tanath the Goa'uld on Stargate that betrayed and destroyed the Tok'ra? Don't you just love the way people choose their names?)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:05 pm

MrTwig wrote:Daniel? how do you know LMs?
Met with them in the Uinta mountains earlier this year, at their request. They have an old, Atlantean base buried in the mountains there. No drones or fancy chair, though.
MrTwig wrote:If they do not "want to get within spitting distance of Earth", where did you meet them?
That reference was not made by the LMs, but by the 'others' in the solar system TO the LMs. As I mentioned in the paper, there aren't a lot of good solar systems in the neighborhood, so there's a lot of colonies in ours.
MrTwig wrote:Is it possible to become friends with them. I believe LM stands for Little Men as in Earth or Terra spirits. You have most likely said it somewhere else about this but I question it now based on the need to get it right.
LM is actually La Merians, the people of the sea. It is often misunderstood as "Lemurians," though is about the same thing, conceptually. They are all the goblins, dwarves, sprites, faeries, etc., of mythology, that we've basically run off the planet these days. Still a few hard-core types around, but most are either in Arks out exploring the galaxy, or in Agartha.
Ilkka wrote:This is what I've been told about them that the most of them are sensitive to all of our technology and they are in the areas where there are no humans and their tech, since its unhealthy to them, like magnets. So if you want to befriend them you should be harmonious with the nature and all life aswell. This is something about them in a nutshell.
That's a big part of it, since so many people are addicted to technology. You also have to be relatively "clean" of SM substances. Personally, I don't drink, smoke, use drugs (even prescription), no caffeine, no carbonated beverages... yeah, I'm boring. And since I've spent so much time in Nature, I easily "re-tune" to Nature's rhythms when away from civilization, so it only took a couple of days out in the woods to get balanced enough to interact.

MikeD_1957
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MikeD_1957 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Here is Drake's new website. I'll do some digging to retrieve the article I mentioned

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakebailey